Redemption Ep. 01: Pilot

Story Info
A recent divorceé novelist meets Cazzie David.
2.7k words
4.54
2.1k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

Everyone loves the redemption story. When Rocky enters the ring, it's movie magic. When Frodo tosses the one ring to rule them all into the inferno, a long line of mistakes is paid in full. But I must tell you, no one loves living in the pit to eventually come out the other side. Right now, that was where I was at, rock bottom.

The Misses. and I had our whole life planned, or at least so I thought. I got the white picket fence in a nice New Jersey suburb despite the commute to the Big Apple every day for work. If first comes love, then comes marriage... you knew what I was expecting after that. Except, Priscilla never wanted all that. Kids were not on her radar. So, here we are. I was sleeping on my literary agent's couch, and she was sleeping in the nest egg I earned us a couple of novels back. None of that even mentioned the months of couples therapy that drained my bank account. To say I was broke would be an understatement.

But tonight was gonna be a good night. My agent Clint's New York bachelor pad would be the site of my 40th birthday bash. So when it came time to blow out the candles at the crescendo of "Happy birthday, Dear John!" I knew what I would wish for, but it would take some time to manifest.

At the moment that the flames from the candles died in the gust of wind from my mouth, I took in the sheer absurdity of the moment. I was in a swanky Manhattan apartment with a view of the neon-lit city, surrounded by friends. We were all wearing those goofy party hats, laughing and giggling. Curling up into my shell with so much bliss around me would have been wrong. So, I decided to embrace the good, the bad, and the ugly of it all tonight.

Fortunately, I would not have time to ruminate on any negatives, because of Lily Collins. She occupied that space between friend and acquaintance. Plus, she was on the same wavelength.

"Happy 40th, John!" The British-American beauty embraced me.

She and I had been friendly since I read her biography and sent her a complimentary email upon finishing it. And I could not help but admire her killer abs whenever I saw them. If only she did not have a husband, I would jump at the opportunity to get with her. Sadly, I think my subconscious longing extended to my physical longing because when Lily backed away from our hug, she looked down at my crotch only to have her face burn red.

"My apologies. I am not used to touching gorgeous girls like yourself." I chided.

Lily flashed her wedding ring at me, "Sorry, but I'm off the market, buddy." She playfully teased.

I waved my hands in my defense, "But of course. I respect marriage as much as anyone."

Lily raised an eyebrow to that, "Well, I am quite aware of your recent divorce, but I have someone I think you'll want to meet who can fix that. Just wait here a sec."

Before I could say anything, Lily was off to the races. I lost sight of her in the crowd of suits and finely dressed ladies. It didn't help that Lily was not the tallest person here tonight. After scanning the room, I did spot Emily Ratajkowski. Even in a short dress, her body shined.

I had read her book just like Lily's, and we had become something between acquaintances and friends as well. I knew Lily was aware of Emily even if they were not friendly. Perhaps, that was the introduction I was in for since Emily was also recently divorced. Truthfully, that arrangement would have been quite enticing, but Lily ended that delusion swiftly.

"I want you to meet Cazzie David," Lily escorted her taller, slim friend to me.

"And Cazzie, this is John Keyes. He is a novelist."

I shook Larry David's daughter's hand with delight. Emily would have been the first choice, but after glancing at Cazzie's figure, this was a close second.

"It's nice to meet you. I enjoyed your last novel, actually," Cazzie beamed.

"The pleasure is all mine, darling. I also read your book."

"Great," Lily gleefully squealed. "I'll leave you two to hit it off."

I saw Cazzie side-eye her peppy friend while I had that same reaction. "Jynx," I could hear my voice dripping with sarcasm. Lily scampered away to some dark recess of the dimly lit party after that.

"I guess you owe me a soda then," the brunette smirked.

Not long after that shared dread of forced interaction, I got to talking to the daughter of a comedy legend. I would love to say that our banter was automatic or a spellbound meeting for star-crossed lovers, but it was ordinary in every sense. We even sat on the black leather couch that had become my new bed shortly after our introduction.

"So, you're telling me you paid for everything in New Jersey, and now this place that hardly looks lived in is your new home?"

"Yeah, Clint's apartment does look like it's being staged almost constantly, I guess. But this is my new place until I crank out another story and get that advance. Mi casa es Clint's casa."

Cazzie took a sip of that soda I owed her before responding, "And I thought when my parent's got divorced, it was messy. At least they had somewhere to stay."

"Our separation was hardly amicable, so she fought me tooth and nail. If I wanted out this decade, I would have to cede some things."

As Cazzie responded, I momentarily lost my focus when I saw Emily walk by, giving me a generous view of her backside. To say it was a sight would be a lie. It was like a masterpiece.

"You know she's dating my ex, right?" Cazzie pulled me back to attention.

"Sorry, who is?"

"Emily, the girl you were very openly leering at a second ago."

"You saw that?" Cazzie's face was unmoving, expressionless. "I'm surprised I do not have a drink in my face then."

"You just got out of a long-term thing. I get why you seem a bit distracted. Plus, I couldn't pile on to the torment you just finished telling me about for the last half hour. That would be cruel and unusual punishment."

I tipped my solo cup to her, "Well, I appreciate the gesture. And I read your book, so, of course, I know all about your famous ex. I think anyone who did not live under a rock knew about the Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande phenomenon."

"Then you know I was on a family vacation in Africa when that bomb dropped. So, having you and my ex lust after the same girl is a bit much for my taste, if you can understand that."

I paused for a moment to think. This was perhaps the most stoic conversation I had ever had with a woman. It was also the strangest processing of emotional tension I had encountered.

"Seems like we both have axes to grind with past loves."

Cazzie then leaned over to whisper in my ear, hiking up her short and tight dress in the process, "I've heard married women stop giving blowjobs after the wedding, so if you can take your eyes off Emily's ass, maybe I can give you a birthday BJ."

"Someone's jealous," I smile.

Cazzie pulls away from my ear, "Jealous or not, the offer stands."

"And I would be a fool not to accept," I take her hand and guide her toward Clint.

As immaculate a setting as Clint has curated with this apartment, the man himself was even more impeccable. He wore only the finest suits from the most renowned tailors. And despite being over fifty, he looked younger than me. His hair was even the most pristine shade of silver. The man was dressed like some long-lost royalty. That said, Clint was also particular about his dwelling.

"Can I have a key to the spare bedroom?"

Before asking why, Clint looked at Cazzie and then back to me. "Alright, but only because it is your birthday. I must alert the help that it will be ground zero tomorrow."

Clint pulled out his key ring and produced the key needed to get to the room. "Thank you," I grabbed it from his hand before he could change his mind.

As Cazzie and I made our way up the staircase away from the crowd, I grew more excited each moment. It had been long since I had been with someone other than my wife. Not to mention someone over a decade my junior.

"He makes you sleep on the couch when he has a spare room?"

"Clint is an interesting one. But he is giving me a roof over my head while I regroup at no charge, so who am I to demand anything?"

Once we reach the top of the stairs, Cazzie and I see just one long hallway with four doors. One is Clint's master bedroom, another is the guest bathroom, the third is some spa, and the fourth is our designated room. After trying the key in the first three doors, the last one yields results.

"I take it he has never let you use the guest room before. Which means you must not get laid often."

I open the door to reveal a pristine interior with a king-sized bed and a serene window wall revealing the city's skyline. There are also impressionist paintings hung up all around the room, and some well-crafted vases on various furniture like the end table and dresser. The pure white carpet and black blankets also add a high-class effect.

"So, is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Well, it makes me feel better about doing this without a condom, if that means anything."

Before I flip the switch to shine more light on this picturesque room, Cazzie pushes me onto the bed. My legs dangle over the edge as I lie on my back. The only light comes from the wide open door as the raven-haired beauty attacks my belt and zipper to fish out my cock.

"You are kinda big," Cazzie comments as her dainty hand brings my shaft out of its hiding place.

"Did you not expect me to be?" I can hear the mix of resentment and humor in my tone as the words leave my lips while I sit up.

"Honestly, I thought you were hot for an older guy, and it sounded like you could use a pity fuck. So, here we are. But I am pleasantly surprised so far."

Cazzie gripped my tool before leaning forward to kiss me on the lips. As our lips locked, I was starting to grow harder. I could not believe that I was about to get sucked off by this gorgeous creature. Cazzie was better looking than my wife ever was. It seemed with age came refinement. I was finally getting girls who were out of my league years ago.

After this goddess beneath me broke away from my lips, she kissed the tip of my penis. "You are quite hard already."

Cazzie then licked my shaft from my balls to my tip, winking as she did the deed. This truly was a birthday specialty. Before I could bask in the moment, Cazzie upped the ante by taking one of my balls into her mouth and sucking hard on it, then letting it go with an audible pop.

"You really know how to handle a man down there, don't you?" I grunted as she continued her oral assault on my package.

She pulled back, and her eyes widened when she inspected my full length. "Trust me. You are a stud. Everything coming to you is well deserved."

Before I could render a reply, Cazzie engulfed my shaft. Her head slid down my pole as we made direct eye contact. She went down slow at first, then up quicker. A few moments later, her head was enthusiastically bobbing. Her lips were almost vacuum sealed around my rod as my tip began hitting her throat. It seemed all was well and truly erect by this point.

I could practically feel my heartbeat through my cock. That was how turned on Cazzie made me. The slurp and slush sounds this woman made between my legs, while on her knees no less, were a sensual auditory experience. Instinctually, all I could do was run my hands through her luscious locks while not pushing her head down. After all, she was already giving me a XXX experience.

"That feels so good Cazzie. Keep going!" My moan escaped despite trying to hold back.

Cazzie came up for air, making a loud pop noise as her suction subsided, "I take it you're enjoying my present to you?"

"That should be quite clear."

Cazzie stood up and slid her panties down her legs by hiking up her dress to grab them. "Now that you are as stiff as a pipe down there, I think it's time I sit on it."

Once Cazzie flicked her panties to the side with her ankle, the tight mini dress came up and over her shoulders before piling on the floor. Cazzie was in her birthday suit by this point, and while she was not toned like Lily or as curvy as Emily, Cazzie was still divine in her nudeness. Her stomach was flat, her skin was flawless, and her physique was model-esque.

While I was still admiring her form, Cazzie stepped onto the bed, put her hand across my chest, and pushed me down. She straddled me while her hand fumbled around, angling my penis just right to skewer herself on my meat. I could tell I was inside her when I saw her face contort in recognition, but I only felt her when she dropped from her feet to her knees, allowing me to be deep inside her.

My hands went to her hips to help steady her. "God, you feel amazing."

"Do I? Because from where I'm sitting, you are the one that is amazing." Cazzie bent over to peck me on the lips before whipping her head back while moving her hips in a swirl. One of her hands went to my abdomen, while the other gripped my leg so she could hop up and down my prick.

"Seriously, your dick is bigger than I thought before putting it in my vagina."

Cazzie rode me with more and more aggression each moment. We breathed more heavily until I pulled her down onto me, stopping her humping so I could unload in her. I firee a few shots inside Cazzie, grunting quite audibly with each thrust up into her as my semen fills her up.

Once my hips dropped to the mattress, my breathing slowly returned to normal. Cazzie pecked me on the cheek before rolling off and plopping beside me. Her labored gasps subsided before long, and her chest ceased heaving too.

"So how was that for birthday sex? I bet you enjoyed bareback." Cazzie huffed.

"That was phenomenal. It had been so long since I got a release like that. You have no clue."

"Trust me, the fact you came like 5 minutes in was evidence enough," Cazzie smooched me on the cheek again. "But I expected as much from a freshly divorced zaddy."

With that, it was not long until I drifted off to sleep. When I awoke to the sunbeams of the dawn light, Cazzie was no longer beside me, and her clothes were gone too. It seemed we were a one-and-done. At least the birthday sex was pleasurable.

However, the silver lining arrived when I saw a card with my name on it lying on the nightstand. It must have been from Clint. As I tore open the letter, I found a plane ticket to Liverpool and a note: More birthday surprises await you in Liverpool, including a trip to Anfield.