Redemption Ep. 03: Morgan Reid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure did," I groaned.

"But you liked my ass, right? You came more than any guy ever has in it."

"Of course," I was out of breath from our aerobic exercise despite her doing most of the labor.

"Then I take it you disagree that I have a T-Rex body? You know, stubby arms and long legs."

"Never considered it, honestly. I just know you are sexy." I huffed as my heart beat faster to keep pace with the show on display.

"Is that why you asked about my tits before?" Morgan mused as her riding grew more intense with every passing second.

"I just cannot believe someone has a body like yours. Your ass is the thickest I have ever seen. Your abs looked chiseled. And yet your rack is still quite busty. Plus, you have a cute face. You're like the perfect package."

"Aw, that would be kind of sweet if I were not fucking you out of obligation," Morgan laughed.

My hands were on either side of her hips as she continued to ride me, lifting me up and back before thrusting down and forward on my cock. It was like she was riding a mechanical bull. If the sex got any rougher, I was sure my penis would snap, but luckily, my climax was approaching.

I could feel my orgasm bubbling up from my balls to the tip of my pick. Like a volcano erupting after a long hibernation, I spewed cum like a geyser. We cried out in pleasure at the same time, as I was almost sure Morgan had come when my sticky load met the latex of the condom. Morgan's riding slowed as my penis shrunk inside her until I had nothing but a nub between my legs, and she was spent.

Morgan leaned down and smooched me on the cheek before rolling off my lap and back onto her feet. She headed to the bathroom to get dressed while I lay there in a daze. Sex with my ex-wife had never been this pleasurable. And while Avery had put on a show, something about being with Morgan was sweeter. And there even felt like there was a personal touch that Cazzie had lacked during our tryst.

Morgan emerged from the bathroom, fully clothed in grey sweatpants and a white tank top. Her makeup was wiped off, and she had a gym bag, presumably full of her many outfits, tonight. Morgan walked to the door but paused to look at me as I lay there motionless.

"Well, that was fun. Tell Clint my husband's slate is clean. And next time you think about me or my body, please feel free -- to jerk off." Morgan slammed the door behind her.

Morgan had a career in acting if she ever wanted it because part of me had believed she felt genuine affection for me until that moment. Still, it was not as though I arranged any of this, Clint was the culprit, even if I was a willing partner in this crime. For now, I would sleep because tomorrow, I would be on a tight timeline to get Clint what was owed. Just like Morgan, I, too, had to answer to someone.

12