Lara Croft, and the Temple of Rati

Story Info
Lara has and unexpected adventure in India.
11.8k words
4.31
2.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I wrote this story in Spanish and published it elsewhere years ago. Enjoy it. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

"Lady Lara Croft, the book you are looking for is not in our inventory, but I can tell you that an original version is in stock. In exchange for a commission, I can give you information about his whereabouts under strict confidentiality." Lara reads the email several times and although the amount required for "commission" is somewhat excessive, she agrees anyway and after executing the transfer of funds she receives a second email with the data of the location of the book in question, the city of Mumbai, India. "To Asia, the tickets," Lara thinks.

After checking into the hotel, examine a detailed map of the city. At first, she thought that this copy would be in the hands of a private collector, a millionaire or even a museum, however the direction leads her to a bustling and crowded street market where she manages to find the place that turns out to be an old building that has a small sign on the door, "Antiques" it reads. As she enter, a bell announces her presence and inside she can smell a soft aroma of incense. The site fascinates her as she notices an extensive collection of items of Indian origin and also from other parts of Asia, there are even some reduced trophy human heads among many other curiosities.

"Miss, is there anything that interests you?" an older man asks Lara, who must be about 70 years old or older, wearing a typical Hindu robe and sporting an abundant beard. "Thanks, but I'm actually looking for another item that I'm told you have in your possession." The man is surprised to hear it, "and what item would that be?", "a book or rather diary of a European explorer that I was told is in your possession". The man laughs kindly, "I'm afraid that item isn't for sale," Lara isn't discouraged, "I'm sure we can reach an agreement, money is no problem." With interest he looks at Lara, "ah you must be a millionaire who only seeks to add another item to your collection", "I actually look for the diary since I intend to investigate if what this explorer claims to have found is real or not", "and you are an explorer?", "and I am also an archaeologist", the old man remains silent as if he were thinking about something. "In that case miss, maybe we can reach an agreement" and gestures to Lara inviting her to take a seat while he puts a sign that says "closed" on the door.

Sitting at the table, Lara watches him. Soon he brings a teapot and pours her a cup of tea, "wow, Indian tea, my favorite", "then you must be from England, only an Englishman knows how to value good tea". After enjoying a cup, Lara asks him about this agreement that he proposes. Mahin, his name, responds by displaying on the table a very old map of India where an area enclosed in a red circle can be seen. "Before I tell you about this map, I'd like to know how you know about the explorer's journal." "My father, many years ago, had access to a copy of it, of course it is incomplete and not in good condition, several pages are missing but it mentions a series of ruins that do not correspond to any known culture, for the same reason I want to visit the area", "oh I see".

Lara examines the map in detail and notes that it is a representation of India before the arrival of Europeans in the area and the establishment of British rule, when the country was divided into various kingdoms and the like. "Excellent, I see that you are very well informed." "I don't think you're showing me this just to test my knowledge?", "Not really, what I want is for you to find something for me". Lara looks surprised and then Mahin pulls out another map of a particular area of the country. "For years I have researched and tracked down every piece of information and recently I was able to narrow down the search area to this area", "search for what?", "from a temple consecrated to the goddess Rati, I want you to find that temple for me and bring me some artifacts that the goddess gave to her reincarnation on Earth. Do so, and I'll give you the explorer's journal." "If you already know where to look, why don't you go yourself", "I'm already old and wouldn't last a day in the jungle, you are young, adventurous and full of energy, and according to legend only a woman can access them".

It wasn't exactly what he had in mind, but he has no choice. Mahin rejects any possibility of a financial settlement for the journal, so Lara accepts the deal and he gives her all the available information. "As soon as you bring me the artifacts, the diary will be all yours," he tells her, but Lara has one last question. "How did you come into possession of that copy?", "one of my ancestors was part of that expedition, he was actually the only survivor along with the explorer and they both wrote the book, so it became a family heirloom, several have tried to buy it, but I never wanted to part with it, until now".

Back at her hotel, Lara checks all the information she received. She also makes use of the extensive network of contacts he inherited from his father and acquires all the equipment he needs for the journey through the jungle as such an expedition was not in her plans. More importantly, it compares the data with its own information and thus manages to narrow down the search area, although it will still be several days in the jungle.

From a small village surrounded by rice plantations, Lara enters a remote area. A difficult trip due to the weather conditions and the presence of wild animals that roam the entire area. Fortunately, the information she gathered turned out to be quite accurate. She uses a series of geographical points as a reference as she moves through the thick vegetation, always attentive to his surroundings. It's almost a week's journey to a practically inaccessible area where the temple is supposed to be located.

From the morning, she is combing the area when it is almost dark and with the clouds threatening a storm, she arrives at the edge of a lagoon covered with thick vegetation. She takes some time to catch her breath and notices a small island with a building covered by trees and plants. From the air, such a place would be undetectable. Using the branches of the trees, cross until she reach the island and take a quick look at the building. "This is the temple," she says with relief as the first drops of rain begin to fall.

Through the vegetation she manages to find what seems to be the entrance and takes shelter in an antechamber now when the rain is unleashed with force. Set up a small camp and light a campfire while observing several sculptures and symbols at the site. Lara smiles mischievously, the sculptures depict men and women performing explicit sexual acts, which is not surprising at all when you consider that this is a temple consecrated to Rati, the Hindu goddess of sex, lust and sexual pleasure. Lara looks closely at the sculptures and thinks about which poses she has already tried and which ones she would like to try, in the end she shakes her head from such ideas, "I'd better focus on my work".

For several minutes she looks at the wall looking for an entrance to the interior of the temple, but despite her efforts nothing can be seen. The wall seems to be completely sealed and so she begins to look for some alternative entrance until a pause in the rain gives her a hand. When the clouds momentarily clear, the moonlight illuminates the wall and various symbols begin to become visible. "But of course, it's moonstone." She immediately translates them and takes several photographs of them. After translating the symbols, Lara has an expression of disbelief on her face and scratches her head, "it has to be a joke," she says aloud as she checks one end of the wall and finds a statue hidden among the vegetation. It's that of a man with his stone cock fully erect. Lara grabs the limb and pulls it down and the sound of a mechanism activating is heard. At the other end he finds another statue, this time female, with its legs spread. She inserts her fingers into her vagina and presses a button, activating the second part of the mechanism and the wall opens slightly.

With a great effort, Lara opens the entrance just enough to be able to pass. She lights up her flashlight and notices that the interior is relatively intact despite the years and the action of nature around. There are statues in various poses and murals which are still in good condition. All with a strong sexual content, "you can tell that they took the cult of Rati very seriously," she says. In addition to statues and murals, the interior of the temple is filled with pieces of gold and precious stones. Lara, however, doubts that this is what she was commissioned to do and continues to explore the interior until she finds a huge, richly decorated sarcophagus.

The discovery baffles her, since among all the information she was given, there was no indication of finding something like this. She examines it in detail and after reading the inscriptions realizes that it is the tomb of Anjali, a princess who lived in India centuries ago. She keeps moving inwards and one statue stands out above the others. It is life-size and shows a nude woman sitting on a kind of throne with her hands resting at her sides and her legs slightly apart. The level of detail is simply incredible and gives the impression of being alive. The color of her skin, the shape of her eyes and the color of their eyes, the proportions of her body all look real. "Anjali," Lara reads in an inscription. But what baffles her the most is that a large male member peeks out between her legs and when she approaches to look, she realizes that she also has female genitalia. With more questions than answers, she leaves the temple, it is dark, and she wants to rest a little after a long walk.

She returns to her camp in the antechamber. Use the thick vegetation to cover the entrance while the wind and rain are raging, but there is also a sweltering heat in the air. She fans the flames and takes off all her clothes, putting them out to dry as they are completely soaked and naked, she lies down on the makeshift bed she made for herself where next to her laptop she searches for Princess Anjali.

According to the information she has, Anjali was a princess of an ancient kingdom in India, before European colonization several centuries ago. Its existence is historically proven, it is not a myth or a legend. The story goes that she died young and never married despite the enormous number of suitors she had due to her exceptional beauty. Men from all over India visited her and offered her all kinds of gifts to have her as a wife, but she was never betrothed to anyone. She was said to be a devoted follower of the goddess Rati and was also considered the most beautiful woman in India, which is true judging by the statue, but there is no mention that she was a hermaphrodite or anything similar. The stories also tell about the princess's supposedly insatiable sexual appetite with men and women alike. After her death she was buried in a grandiose mausoleum, which was destroyed and looted years later during riots.

"Another mystery to be solved," Lara thinks, turning off her laptop. She closes her eyes and only the sound of wind, rain and flames can be heard in the campfire she uses to dry his clothes. She tries to get some sleep, but the sweltering heat in the air doesn't allow her to do so. Although she is relaxed, her body sweats a lot. She looks up at the ceiling and all she sees are the statues where men and women are depicted having sex in the most passionate and savage way, she can't help but get carried away by the moment.

She sighs deeply as she slides her hands over his sweat-soaked body. She feels her breasts very sensitive and as she brushes her nipples a moan escapes her. She descends with his hands on his splendid, athletic figure. Spreads her legs, and presses both hands on his sex, which feels hot and wet. Her moans get louder as she strokes her pussy. He uses his fingers in her vagina by parting her labia and pressing a finger hard inside. Her clitoris is also delicately stimulated and that generates real spasms of pleasure. Lara's masturbating voice blends in with the ambient noise.

Lara massages and stimulates her large breasts, pinches her breasts and uses her tongue on them. Forcefully she sinks her fingers into her pussy and then runs them over her mouth savoring her own juices. Now her moans can be heard throughout the room. Lara masturbates with enthusiasm and rubs her hard, seeking to satisfy herself since it has been a long time since she had a moment of relaxation. Soon she stimulates herself in her butt by sticking a finger between her buttocks, but he looks for something else and uses his flashlight to masturbate. Her sex is so wet that it enters her without any problem while she continues with a finger well inserted between her buttocks.

She gets on all fours on her bed exposing her ass while masturbating. Their moans are hotter than the flames of the campfire. Lara does it through both holes at the same time. She uses her flashlight to put her in her sex while he uses his fingers in her ass writhing with pleasure and her mind is filled with all images where she herself appears recreating the scenes that are engraved in stone. Lara redoubles her efforts by masturbating herself in the middle of a concert of moans and gasps while her body sweats vigorously until a series of spasms run through her denoting the intensity of the orgasm she reaches, "that was great!" she says out loud.

In the morning the sky is completely clear. Lara is shocked to realize how late it is. She quickly takes a dip in the crystal-clear water of the lagoon. Takes the opportunity to eat something and then gets down to work entering once again the interior of the temple where she still has no clue about the famous artifacts she must find.

Inside, Lara notices a series of mirrors that, when aligned correctly, illuminate the entire room, revealing in greater detail what is inside. The enormous riches that there leave her more than surprised as well as the murals and sculptures, however there is nothing that seems to be a sacred artifact, so she spends several hours investigating the interior, reading the murals and deciphering a series of symbols. Thanks to this, Lara manages to find out a few things about Princess Anjali. She was not only devoted to the goddess Rati, but she was also considered the reincarnation of the goddess on Earth and that was the reason why so many men visited her, not to take her as a wife, but to bless them with sexual vigor and in this way be able to satisfy any woman and have large families. The riches they brought with them were mere offerings to the goddess. It is also mentioned that his body was secretly moved here.

Searching inside the temple, Lara finds a series of manuscripts detailing the stories of the princess, stories that give a lot of credence to the rumor of her insatiable sexual appetite, detailing the orgies she organized as a form of worship to the goddess and even sometimes, on a whim, she did it with any stranger telling how she had sex with a young man who was a simple beggar.

After several hours of searching and researching, Lara finally finds a clue in an engraving covered in vegetation. "If you want the gifts of the goddess, you must drink from her elixir and prove yourself." The phrase goes around for Lara who tries to make some sense of it. She wanders back and forth around the temple looking for a fountain, a chalice, or something, but to no avail. "Think, Lara, think, what detail are you overlooking" she says to herself until she suddenly looks at the statue of Anjali and remembers that according to the texts, she was the reincarnation of the goddess on Earth. Lara carefully observes the statue whose level of realism makes her quite nervous. She stares at the throne and the statue in detail, noticing anything, until she fixes her gaze on the large virile member that peeks out between her legs. She runs a finger over the tip of it and notices a shimmering liquid. Lara passes it in her mouth, and it tastes quite familiar and then she understands it. "Oh, come on, it can't be!" exclaims Lara when she realizes what she must do, but in the end, she resigns herself.

She gets down on one knee in front of the statue, "I can't believe I'm going to do this," she tells herself several times. "Alright princess, I hope you enjoy it." With both hands she catches the stone penis and begins to rub it up and down as if she were giving it a hand job. Lara can't help but feel a little silly, but she keeps going anyway. Finally, she perks up and starts to run her tongue over her cock, she does it with her eyes closed and she imagines that he is a real member. Soon she wraps her lips around her and sucks her with more desire. Lara feels more aroused, and the taste of the cock and its sensation is as if it is authentic.

She swallows almost all her cock in her mouth, covers it with her lips and runs her tongue over her big head and uses his hands to rub it together. She licks her whole from top to bottom feeling great pleasure. The rock feels alive and throbbing between her lips. She sucks on it more eagerly at every moment and savors it. Lara can feel the arousal in her body and soon lifts her tank top leaving her large, firm breasts exposed. She stares into the face of the statue, which remains totally unmoved by caresses capable of melting a man.

"Princess, your cock feels so good on my breasts!" says Lara as she squeezes it with her. She moves vigorously, rubbing it all the way through, and runs the tip of his tongue over his head, playing with it. She puts it all back between her lips and at that moment Lara feels how his mouth is flooded with a warm and thick liquid, which tastes like semen. She instinctively swallows it all and begins to feel her head spinning, feeling dizzy and confused. Her vision becomes blurry and have trouble focusing and seeing clearly.

"Come on Lara, let's see what you have for me," says Anjali, who appears next to her and begins to kiss her passionately, taking her by surprise. Soon Lara is also surrounded by men and women who undress her completely, kiss her and grope her non-stop. At first, she looks confused and surprised, but soon she gets into the rhythm of the situation as Anjali watches her from her throne masturbating.

An avalanche of hands and tongues descend on his curvaceous, athletic body. Her legs spread apart, and a loud moan escapes her lips as they devour her pussy as well as her breasts. Lara exchanges kisses and licks with everyone and soon a cock slides between her lips as daring fingers sink into her sex. With both hands she squeezes two cocks while another one is put in his mouth, her moans are drowned out as she dedicates himself to sucking those cocks. The women kiss her and don't stop masturbating and licking her body, paying attention to her breasts whose nipples are fully erect. Even her ass gets attention feeling her buttocks spread open and fingers in there too.

Anjali stares at Lara in action, caresses her breasts and rubs her big cock as she delights in watching her fuck. Lying on her back on the floor she is furiously penetrated while a woman puts her pussy in her face and Lara eagerly devours it, they all do the same to her while the men take turns to fuck her and soon, they open her ass by putting a cock in there too. Women kiss and grope her, suck her big breasts and rub their pussies on her face. She is overwhelmed by so many caresses she receives simultaneously and tries to attend to them all at once. Her holes take cock after cock as she rides it with everyone. Several penetrate her at the same time and in her mouth, she takes two cocks simultaneously. She exchanges kisses and licks with men and women in the midst of their moans. Lara receives several shocks of cum on her body in the middle of her orgasm. The women run their tongues over Lara's body until they squeeze out the last drop, but it's certainly not over at all.