Redemption of an Idiot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strangled sound escaped her throat when I circled her anxious clit. "You like that, babe?" I teased, sliding lower and then back up to torment once more.

"Mmmm..."

I could barely hear her response, but her body told me all I needed to know. She was soaking wet as I stroked her, and she arched against me when I finally slid a finger inside her velvet sheath. She needed to come -- I needed to make her come, soon.

Elena was no entitled millennial, who took oral sex as her due. So when I began to kiss my way down my body, she stopped me momentarily to say, "You don't have to..."

I purposely met her gaze so she could see how fucking sincere I was when I said, "But I want to..." and I continued on.

The dark triangle between her legs was neatly trimmed and, when I shifted her thighs apart, I caught a whiff of her sweet, tangy scent. Now this was a woman.

I touched her lightly at first, exploring her with the tip of my tongue, reveling in the taste. Then, when she shifted her hips unconsciously towards me, I got serious and buried my face in her honeyed snatch. The texture of a woman's slit is like no other, and the gentle rasp of my tongue against her tender flesh gave me as much pleasure as it did her.

And she was aroused, make no mistake. When I began tormenting her clit in earnest and slid two fingers inside her dripping pussy to start working her, the sensual sounds emanating from her encouraged me. She was close, and I could feel her whole body tense as she bucked her hips towards me, wanting me harder against her. I stayed with her, increasing the pressure and the speed of my tongue and fingers until I could feel her begin to contract. Her hips came off the bed -- and stayed off -- and her low, keening cry filled the room.

She relaxed finally, and I pressed one last kiss against her mound before joining her at the head of the bed. I kissed her deeply then, letting her taste herself on me, and was rewarded when her soft hand wrapped around my painfully erect cock.

"I need you inside me..." she whispered as I grabbed a handful of her delicious ass and fondled it a mite roughly.

There were condoms in my nightstand, and I broke away just long enough to locate one and tear the package open. Elena took over from there, sliding the latex over the length of me, and jesting, "You'd better not break me with this thing..."

I grinned and flipped her onto her back, spreading her legs, "Only if you beg me to..."

Her eyes flared as the broad head of my cock nudged her entrance, "Do you think I'll be begging?"

"It's possible..." I allowed, kissing her just before I pushed into her body. Christ, I thought, as I withdrew slightly and plunged again, she was fucking perfect...

Elena wrapped her long, satiny legs around my hips as I moved slowly within her. It was hot in that room, and the sensual friction between us made it more so. Every time I shifted against her, I brushed against her nipples with my chest, and she liked that. Each stroke was a little deeper, a little harder, and she opened to me, her legs spreading wider until she abandoned her earlier idea in favor of a position that gave her more leverage.

I knew that, to a certain degree, her 'gargantuan' size bothered her. She was not a petite, delicate little thing, but I was grateful for that. I needed someone who fit me better. Someone who I could kiss and fuck at the same time without craning my neck. Someone who could take all of me -- without breaking.

"More..." she panted, her eyes glazed over, fingers digging into my hips.

I could take these kind of orders from her, any day, I decided as I sank even deeper into her welcoming body. She was hot and wet, and the fit was mind-bendingly snug. Yes, she could take me...

"Harder, please," she begged, and I knew I was lost.

This woman, respected by everyone who knew her, above reproach in every sense, was an absolute fucking goddess in bed. She knew where to touch -- how to touch -- how to make me feel loved and desired at the same time. How could I not give her what she asked for -- what she begged for?

I buried myself to the hilt with the next thrust and watched her nostrils flare as she closed her eyes. "Like that, sweetheart?"

"Yes..." she managed breathlessly, one of her hands leaving my hip to toy with her nipple. And as sexy as that was, I felt like I might be falling down on the job.

"I've got you babe," I murmured, brushing her hand aside to replace it with my own, now supporting myself with one arm. I leaned down to give the nipple a quick lick before rolling it between my fingers as I moved within her once again.

Now her fingers dug into my arms as she arched her hips to meet each thrust. The begging had ceased because she was getting what she wanted, and I could see pleasure, missed with a shadow of pain on her face. 'Good pain,' I'd heard it called before. My breathing was harsh, and it was torture to hold myself back. The months of celibacy were wreaking havoc on my self-control, and as I pistoned in and out of her, I was close to the breaking point.

And then, finally, she cried out, clenched her sweet pussy around me, and I let myself go. Let myself lose it in her soft, lovely body as I groaned, shuddered, and emptied myself.

*****

It was well after one a.m. when I woke. I am sure I would have slept longer if Elena hadn't started touching me. I am not sure where she started, but when I finally clawed my way to consciousness, she was fingering the hair at my temples, and then sliding the back of her index finger down across the roughness of my cheek.

"Hi..." she breathed, coloring slightly when she realized I was watching her. "Did I wake you?"

"Uh-huh..." I replied honestly, my voice like gravel.

Her mouth tilted up at the corners, "Good... I have to go home soon..."

I slid my arm over her naked hip and pulled her against me. "What time is it?"

"One-thirty -- I let you sleep as long as I could..." Her fingers now brushed against my lips as she brought her lush breasts in full contact with my chest.

I was not twenty anymore, but when she did that, my cock stirred and I was pretty sure I could muster up the energy to satisfy her once more. Or, if not her, then me...

Deciding to test the waters, my hand slipped lower to caress one round cheek, my fingers dipping suggestively into her crack.

She didn't stop me, but she did say, "Don't get too excited, hon, 'cause there isn't time for that. Not only do I have to throw some clothes on before going home, but I have to make myself look like I haven't been rode hard and put up wet..."

I grinned at the memory, "I did ride you hard..."

She smiled back, "Yes, you did..." and she kissed me softly.

"Are you sure we don't have time for another round?" I asked when her lips left mine, trying not to sound desperate.

"I think you need to ask me out again," she suggested, tracing her finger along the arch of my eyebrow. "Soon..."

"Tomorrow..." I proposed, closing my eyes as she continued to caress my face.

And she kissed me, "Tomorrow it is..."

As I watched her dress and attempt to fix her tangled hair and smudged makeup, I wondered what I could possibly have done to make her love me. For I was sure she did.

Elena had drawn me up, out the pit of misery and confusion I was floundering in, and redeemed me. She helped me find my way with Jamie and start to heal the ragged hole in my heart where Shari had been. With no agenda. It was who she was, and I loved her for it.

The past seven months had changed me, to be sure. My friends barely recognized me -- hell, I hardly recognized myself sometimes. But had I become worthy of her? No. No way. And was I going to let her go? Not a chance...

She was 'the one,' as Martie had predicted. And, now that I'd had her, now that she was so close to being mine, I would do whatever it took to keep her by my side. I would be her strength when she needed it and help heal her hurts, as she had mine. The word 'forever' flitted across my mind, and it sounded good.

The drive to her home was quiet, but our hands were linked the whole way, and I knew she didn't really want to go. But there were two teenagers counting on us to keep our word, and she would not let them down. Left to me, I probably would have skated in a little late and begged forgiveness, but the kids deserved more than that.

At 1:58 a.m., on her front porch, I took her in my arms one last time, and held her close. The living room light was on, and I hoped that no over-eager person would open that door before I was done saying goodnight.

Elena kissed me, her hand cradling my cheek as she was fond of doing, and whispered, "Tomorrow..."

And as she eased out of my arms and reached for the doorknob, I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded. Yes, tomorrow. And the next day.

And, if I was very lucky, forever.

*****

1...345678