Redhead Pool Orgy HD

Story Info
Mr. Biggs has a summer porn party with ten hot gingers.
2.5k words
3.82
5.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
125 Followers

Mister Biggs was the highest-paid male porn star in the industry, and he was obsessed with natural redheads. He fucked 150 of them on camera over 12 years (and 241 more off-camera, according to his "little black book.") He loved their pale skin, green eyes, freckles, pink nipples, fire crotches, and fiery attitudes. He wanted to take his obsession to "the next level," so he invited ten of his favorite redhead starlets for a wild pool orgy in the San Porn-ando valley, to be recorded in stunning 8K Ultra HD and sold for big bucks.

Maddy O'Reilly, Lacy Lennon, Luna Lain, Faye Reagan, Dani Jensen, Jayden Cole, Veronica Vain, Emily Blacc, Karlie Montana, and Mary Jane Mayhem arrived at his hillside mansion on a hot summer afternoon, dressed in their sluttiest high fashion from Rodeo Drive. They were soon followed by four male porn stars: Tommy Pistol, Manuel Ferrara, Danny Mountain, and Small Hands. (Mister Biggs believed that 2:1 female/male was the optimum group sex ratio.)

They had some cocktails at a full-service bar near his big pool and hot tub, with a great eagle's eye view of the valley. Breaking the ice with some dirty chit chat while waiting for the camera crew to arrive.

"I can't wait to suck you off, Mister Biggs," Mary Jane said seductively. "You got the biggest cock in the business, and I give the best blowjobs in the business."

"You better suck that big cock underwater, Miss Mayhem. I hired an aquatic cameraman, with scuba gear and everything. He also films those Shark Week documentaries."

Mary giggled sweetly, and so did the rest of the redheads.

"Damn, you're so crazy, Mister B.," said Maddy O'Reilly. "I loved how you fucked me in John Dick: Chapter 69."

Three union cameramen arrived to capture the action. Doug, Dave, and Dan. All fifteen porn stars got butt-naked, leaving their clothes on the bar stools and walking across the hot deck toward the big cement pond. A ten foot-high artificial waterfall poured into the eastern end of the pool, making a soothing white noise sound. The UHD cameras trailed behind, getting some closeup shots of hot ginger ass.

"This is my first orgy, Mister Biggs," Dani said while looking down at his thick ten-inch prick. "I'm kinda nervous."

"I'm sure you'll have a great time, baby. Just picture everyone naked."

She giggled while tossing her flaming red hair. The rest of the girls lined up next at the edge of the pool, like those sexy soldiers he gangbanged in Transformers XXX: Rise of The Dildobots. Plenty of pale milky flesh and red pubic hair, gleaming in the southern california sun. Mister Biggs grinned from ear to ear, loving his "job" more than ever.

"God damn, look at all those tight pale asses. You ginger skanks are hotter than ghost pepper sauce."

He spanked each ass three times. Faye Reagan had the best ass of all, so he gave her five extra whacks (after spanking her many more times in Venom: Let There be Groupies.)

The gingers took the plunge, splashing into the lukewarm water with shrieks of girlish joy. Dave the cameraman put on his scuba gear and went underwater with flippered feet, getting some tight shots of their tits and pussies. Their red hair looked even better wet. They treaded water in the middle of the deep end, looking up at five naked well-hung studs.

"CANNONBALL!" shouted Danny Mountain. Five hunky dudes cannonballed simultaneously into the water, making a miniature tidal wave that bowled over those ginger bitches. The cool water was so refreshing on a 94 degree "heat dome" day. The girls laughed playfully, splashing back at the naughty guys.

They swam toward the naked women and sized up their opponents like heavyweight boxers. Mister Biggs and Tommy Pistol cornered Mary Jane Mayhem near the hot tub. Her flaming copper hair and big tits bobbed up and down on the water line, and her full red lips were curved into a very naughty grin. They shot that grin right back at her, glaring into her big green eyes.

"All right, Miss Mayhem. Time to put your mouth where your money is," growled Mister Biggs.

"Dive down and suck Tommy Pistol's pistol."

"Deep throat me too, bitch."

"Aye-aye, cap'ns!" she giggled sweetly. She took a deep breath, and took the plunge. Turning into a watery blur as she Mister Biggs' huge dick deep in her mouth, while stroking Tommy Pistol's pistol with her right hand. Phil the cameraman filmed the action from above on the pool deck.

"Oh fuck!" the guys growled. The hot sensation of her mouth was amazing right next to the cool water. She bobbed her head all the way back and forth on his shaft for five seconds, then she switched to Tommy's cock, and then she came up for air.

"Get your ass back down there!" Tommy barked out. She gladly followed his order, shoving his thick seven-inch prick into her small mouth while grabbing Bigg's bigger prick with her left hand.

"Hey Dave, get over here and film this crazy fucking redhead," Tommy called toward the other side of the pool. The naval cameraman swam over and got some good shots of Mary Jane's aquaphile circus act. Her red hair stood out nicely against the sky-blue walls of the pool. She switched her mouth back and forth between two dicks, staying underwater much longer. She finally resurfaced with a loud gasp.

"Fuck yeah, bee-atch!" growled Mister Biggs. "This is way fucking better than Shark Week."

"Nobody wants protection from 'Mayhem' like her," Tommy remarked. She laughed awkwardly, then she took another loud breath and went back down. The guys slowly turned around during their oral exams, observing the rest of the pool orgy. Veronica Vain and Faye Reagan were sucking Manuel Ferrara's french pri, while Danny Mountain and Small Hands were performing underwater cunnilingus on Emily Blacc and Karlie Montana. The rest of the ladies wrestled each other like ginger water polo dykes.

"Time to change partners, MJ," Mister Biggs said to Mary Jane Mayhem.

"I love playing 'musical cocks,'" she giggled. They swam over to the thick of the lezzie action. Tommy grabbed Luna Lain and Jaden Cole, forcing them down a double submarine hummer. Mister Biggs grabbed Lacy Lennon and shoved her right down to his manly member. Dani Jensen swooped down and sucked his hairy ballsack while Lacy fellated his thick shaft.

"Holy shiiiit," Biggs growled toward Dan the cameraman. "This is the best fucking pool party I ever had."

"It's even better than your christmas hot tub gangbang," Danny Mountain replied while getting an H2O blowjob from Emily Blacc. Mister Biggs fondly recalled that bubbly holiday orgy, banging three "up-and-cummer" redheads in Santa Claus caps, then getting joined in the jacuzzi by Jessa Rhodes, a blonde porn superstar.

The girls all came up for air simultaneously, gasping loudly.

"Come on, guys, we're getting tired of holding our breath," whined Mary Jane Mayhem.

"Yeah, you better pay your fair share," Emily added wryly. "Get down there and lick some ginger twat."

"Sir, yes sir!" Mister Biggs barked with a mock salute. The men all took a deep breath and went down like a bunch of navy seals. Biggs grabbed Emily's wide hips and buried his face between her legs, lapping up the pink folds of her vagina, framed by a shock of red pubic hair. The bitter tang was enhanced by the chlorine flavor of the pool water. Returning the favor after she sucked his dick in a penthouse suite in Sex and The City of Angels. Dave the aquatic cameraman got as close as he could, capturing the cunnilingus in stunning 8K. Small Hands was submerged right next to Mister Biggs, shoving his small right hand all the way up Jayden Cole's hoo-ha.

Biggs came up for air ten seconds later, hearing a symphony of moaning and groaning from the other ginger porn stars. He went right back down and jammed his tongue up Emily's pussy, making her entire body shudder. She grabbed his head with both hands and whipped it back and forth, face-fucking herself. This was the first time he ever orally pleasured a woman underwater, and it certainly wouldn't be the last time. He loved the resistance of the cool water, and how the subtle fear of drowning enhanced his pleasure.

The five men kept sucking all ten ladies in a swirling shark-like frenzy. Mister Biggs never felt so alive, sharing a wild hedonistic experience with some of the most gorgeous women in the world. The frenzy reached a fever pitch, making those ginger bitches moan like hell.

"God damn! Stop fucking teasing us, boys!" groaned Faye Reagan. "Shove those big dicks up our pussies!"

"Yes ma'am, President Reagan," chuckled Mister Biggs. He grabbed Faye's right arm and dragged her through the water.

"I'm fucking your brains out under that waterfall."

"Oh my god, I've always wanted to do that somewhere," she giggled. "I loved that waterfall sex scene in Cocktail with Tom Cruise."

He nudged that foxy vixen right under the cascading water, loving how it gushed all over her bright orange hair and freckled schoolgirl-ish face.

"Holy shit, what a rush!" Faye beamed. "I can hardly breathe with all this water."

"It's about to get harder," grunted Mister Biggs. He pinned her against the concrete wall behind the waterfall, wrapped his hands around her throat, and slammed his penis up her tight vagina.

"Oh yeah, oh shit!" Faye screamed with water splashing into her mouth. "Fuck me like Tom Cruise, Mister Biggs!"

"Fuck that overrated sixty-something douchebag."

He fucked her as hard and fast as the water resistance would allow. The sound and feel of the waterfall, combined with her harsh moaning, drove him totally crazy. But he skillfully held back his load, wanting to make this party last. Dani Jensen and Karlie Montana swam up next to him and got fucked in a similar fashion by Danny Mountain and Small Hands.

"Fuck yeah, Faye! You're my favorite fucking redhead."

"And you're my favorite brunette. Shove that big dick up my asshole."

"Yes ma'am, President Reagan."

He grabbed her legs, pulled them up against his chest, and rammed his hot rod up her Hershey Highway. Screwing her royally in a pool full of perverted porn stars, while a flock of seagulls squawked overhead in the San Fernando Valley. Meanwhile, Small Hands pounded Karlie's pussy with even more gusto, wrapping his much smaller hands around her throat.

"Fuck yeah, you dirty fucking ginger! You better cum all over my cock in this fucking pool!"             

"Oh god, you're so manly, baby!" Karlie growled back. "Small hands, big dick!"

"That's exactly what Stormy Daniels said to Donald Trump."

Mister Biggs kept ass-fucking Faye relentlessly under the waterfall, while everyone else fucked or sucked nearby. He finally pulled out and swam toward the stairway at the other end.

"All right, bitches, it's hot tub time."

"Woo-hoo! I love doing the nasty in a bubbling whirlpool," Luna cheered.

"I lost my virginity in a hot tub," Emily added.

"I lost my virginity in a jacuzzi. Same difference," Veronica remarked. The guys and girls got out of the pool and hopped into the big bubbling cauldron. The heat dial was turned off on an already blazing summer afternoon. Mister Biggs eased down with a pleasant sigh, loving the therapeutic effect on his tired muscles.

"I wanna fuck the crazy bitch. Get your ass over here, Karlie Montana."

"Yes sir, Mister Biggs," Karlie giggled. She stepped across the tub while tossing her long auburn hair.

"She's named after Hannah Montana, an even crazier bitch," said Manuel Ferrara.

"I haven't heard from Miley Cyrus in a while," said Small Hands. "I guess she's officially washed-up."

"Good riddance," grunted Mister Biggs. He grabbed Karlie by the hips and shoved her down onto his lap. "You're way better than Miley, baby."

"Hell yeah, Mister Biggs. I can't sing, and I can't act, but I can ride cocks like a rodeo queen."

She mounted him like a San Fernando cowgirl, and bounced up and down like hell in the bubbling water.

"Fuck yeah, Karlie! Squeeze that tight pussy on my big fucking dick."

She squeezed her vaginal muscles real good, and he spanked her wet ass over and over with both hands. Meanwhile, a circular fuck-fest ensued, with Emily banging Danny, Luna banging Manuel, Veronica banging Small Hands, and Mary Jane taking Tommy's pistol. The rest of the ladies frotted and fingered in-between. It was the best XXX hot tub scene of all time. All three cameramen had raging boners, pushing their zippers to the breaking point.

"I wanna see some DP action in that hot tub!" grunted Dan.

"Yes sir, mister cameraman," Mister Biggs chuckled. Karlie dismounted his dick and pulled Lucy away from Maddy. She climbed on his lap and slid his penis smoothly into her vagina. Tommy swooped over and shoved his penis up her asshole, making her groan harshly in ecstasy. Tommy pounded her ass real hard in the doggy position while Biggs pumped his hips rapidly upward into her pussy. Dan the cameraman angled his high-end machine awkwardly to get a good double-penetration closeup, with water splashing all over the place and steam fogging up the lens. Manuel and Small Hands did the same thing to Veronica Vain on the other side of the hot tub, while Danny Mountain teamed up with Emily against Lucy. The other women gangbanged each other like Sappho and her Greek lovers on a beach in Lesbos.

It was too damn hot, figuratively and literally. Mister Biggs soon reached the breaking point.

"All right, everyone out of the pool. Let's get some cum all over those redhead faces."

"Yes sir, Sergeant Biggs," saluted Tommy Pistol. They exited the hot tub and lined up near the edge of the pool deck, feeling a cool breeze wafting up the hill against their wet bodies. The women got down on their knees and squeezed their faces together side-by-side. The men formed a marine firing squad formation in front of them, with Mister Biggs at the center, jacking his johnson while aiming squarely at his favorite porn star.

"Come on, baby, I want to taste your cum," Faye said sweetly. "Shoot a big wad on my face with that big fucking dick."

"Oh yeah, ohhh yeah, oooohhhh yeah, ooooooo-OOH-HO-HO-HOOOOO! Fucking BIIIIIIITCH!"

His jizz kept spurting and spurting all over Faye's freckled face, while Manuel, Small Hands, Danny and Tommy gave everyone else the same hot cream exfoliant treatment. Biggs' balls finally emptied, and his entire body sputtered out like an old clunky Jeep.

"Oh my god. Oh-ho-ho my god," he laughed incredulously. "Ain't no party like an L.A. party, bitches!"

The girls cheered with cum-soaked faces, mugging for the cameras.

"Come on, ladies. Clean up those dirty whores with your tongues."

The girls all swooped in and greedily devoured their bitter reward.

"Great job, you ginger cuties," beamed Mister Biggs.

"I can't wait to watch the video in 8K UHD," said Dani.

"I can't wait to fuck you again at your christmas party," said Mary Jane.

"I can't wait either, Miss Mayhem. I'll make sure to put you on my naughty list."

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
125 Followers