Redheaded Candy Pt. 02

Story Info
The second part and conclusion of the Redhead Competition.
7.6k words
3.67
1.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, the girls were having a coffee break and gossiping about each other. They were excited to see who would be selected for the next date. The results from last time made everyone very curious. Was somebody else controlling the competition? It didn't seem possible because everyone met at the competition hall, and Shane didn't know anyone. Is someone from their midst a traitor, a real Saboteur?

The girls were much more cautious about each other since suspicions were created among them. Katya was watching Paula because she thought she was the most suspicious of them all. From the first day they met, she acted as the most ambitious one in the interview, revealing her big plan. Although Charlotte, the youngest one, was also suspicious because she still didn't tell her intentions--even among the group.

In the kitchen, Charlotte came by with a coffee mug in her hand.

"Hey, girls, whom do you think will be chosen next?"

''I hope it will be me. I want to enjoy a nice ride with Shane,'' said Tamara.

"What about you, Katya? Don't you want to have some fun?'' Charlotte looked at Katya very suspiciously with a little grin on her face.

''Maybe, but I would like to be the Saboteur first. I like doing dangerous stuff and being sneaky." She looked back at Charlotte to see if she could tell whether she spoke the truth or told a lie.

''Well, it's an interesting choice. So, you are a woman of action. I think you will excite Shane with this characteristic of yours.'' She started to laugh after that.

''We will see.'' Katya started to laugh also to see if she was masking her real intentions.

As the girls discussed further, someone rang the bell and delivered a letter. Everyone was excited about who will be chosen next. So, Paula took the initiative and opened the envelope.

She was astonished at what was written, so she read it aloud.

''The next girl that I would like to meet is Leah Hao. Please come to the garden and have a little chat. P.S. I like Chinese food, mostly because it's spicy.''

Leah started to blush and feel excited. The girls knew what Shane meant by saying spicy.

Everyone started to congratulate her.

''Congrats, Leah! I hope you will have some fun,'' said Tamara.

''I wish I were the one chosen,'' said Katya. I hope it will be me next time.

Leah went to the bathroom to freshen up and chose a cute dress to wear, but not something very tight because she knew something beautiful would happen to her. After 5 minutes, she left the hotel and entered the limousine at the Garden location.

The girls were now discussing how the date would go. ''So, how do you think he will approach her? She is not very tall, and Shane's height is about 1.8 meters."

''Yeah, I think she will take advantage of her size and spice things up--if you know what I mean,'' said Paula, very confident in her explanation.

Charlotte was dressing in her room when she got a text message to go to the laundry room of the Hotel. She had some idea of this, but she wondered how they got her number. ''Oh right, from the registration form. Yeah, I am a klutz,'' murmured Charlotte.

In just 5 minutes, she was already in the laundry room, but nothing was there. She waited two more minutes when someone from the hotel staff brought her a strange package and a written message. So, it was confirmed that she would be the next Saboteur for this date. The address she was about to go to was written on the box. This time, a motorcycle was waiting outside for her. She asked herself again, ''How do they know I like motorcycles and can ride them? That's strange.'' She hopped on the bike with the package and went to the appointed destination.

Shane waited for Leah at the Garden and was confident that today would be more memorable. The limousine arrived, and Leah went directly to Shane after getting dropped off.

''Hi Leah, how are you doing today?"

"Good, thanks. Surprised that this time it was my turn. I would have preferred if I had been chosen as the last candidate.'' Leah had a sad grin on her face.

''The last one? Why would you want that?" asked Shane, curious about the answer.

''Well, I don't feel very confident in myself. I am small and not as pretty as the others. And I shouldn't have signed up for the competition.''

''Don't say that. I am happy you did. You are special on your own. I know that.''

''You mean it?'' Leah asked out of curiosity.

''Of course. And I hoped someone exotic would sign up. I have never been to China before, but one of my friends went there on a trip and told me it was amazing. The cities are also bright, full of technology and very green.''

''Green? It's hard to say now with the new technological advancement. But I am happy to hear this. If I could win this competition-though skeptical about it-I would gladly invite you to my hometown.''

''Seriously?" Shane was surprised by her response.

''Yeah, I mean it.''

''Wow! I don't know what to say, but thank you for the invitation. I gladly accept it. But let's move on with the competition. So, where would you like to make our date official?''

''Well, I always wanted to see the sea up close. My hometown is positioned in a mountain region, so I went just once to a nearby lake in the neighborhood.''

''Ok, so let's ride along the sea with our small yacht.'' Shane grabbed her hand and headed to the boat.

The two went into the speedy Ferrari and drove off to the city pier. After half an hour, they arrived. On the other side of the camp, Charlotte had arrived 10 minutes earlier. She opened the box as the instruction said on the billboard. There was a sailor staff suit and a dart gun in the box. 'For what would I need the dart gun?' she asked herself. According to the instruction, she should embark on the yacht at pier Seven. Disguised as a staff member, she infiltrated quickly. But she had some work to do. The second-in-command assigns each one of the staff members to prepare for the awaited guests, which turned out to be two couples.

'Two couples? What is happening here? Shouldn't there be only Shane and Leah? Interesting development,' said Charlotte to herself.

Charlotte was assigned to the cleaning duty on the first deck. She was given the mop and broom to make it look shiny and clean. As she had previously been informed, two cars arrived at the yacht, and two couples were boarding it.

Leah was surprised by the second couple. ''Shane, I thought we were alone. Who are these people?''

''Let's say they are a diversion or some additional entertainment.'' Shane was acting mysteriously.

'What plan did he conceive?' Leah was a little unsettled now. The boat started to sea as they came up on the deck. The staff member showed them to their rooms and brought them some fresh fruits.

Leah asked Shane, ''So, are you going to stay only in the room and have fun?"

"Only if you want, but you said you wanted to see the sea, so I will show it to you."

"Great! Oh, no! I didn't bring my swimsuit," said Leah, a little concerned.

"No worries. I have a backup for it."

Shane talked with one of the staff members and brought Leah a swimsuit.

"When you are ready, come by the front deck," said Shane and then left.

Meanwhile, Charlotte was still cleaning the deck, but she checked her surroundings. She was also confused about why there were two couples instead of one. She had to act, but the real question was when. She checked the boat to make herself more familiar with the environment.

Shane was sitting by the rails on the front deck of the yacht. Suddenly he heard footsteps. Seeing Leah, he peered over his sunglasses to check her better. "Wow, you look amazing. I knew it would fit you," said Shane as he complimented her golden swimsuit made of two parts.

She blushed and felt ashamed, but she had to act like a woman, not a child.

"Thank you. I like it, too. I think this suit is expensive, according to the material it is made of."

"Don't worry about that. The company will pay for it. In the meantime, I have another surprise. Do you know how to swim?"

"A little, but I still have some problems." Leah was a little bit shy about her swimming skills.

"Okay, I understand. Put this mask on and come with me."

Shane took her hand and dragged her with him. He put a small oxygen mask on and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Wait, what? Are we jumping over?" Leah became scared.

"Yeah."

He plunged over the rails backward, taking Leah with him. In the deep water, Shane assured her that everything was fine and under control and that she could open her eyes. What she saw took her breath away. The reef was full of fish, and the splendor of colors was like a painting--just more accurate, more direct. Shane took her by the waist and instructed her how to move underwater. She got the hang of it in just a couple of minutes and went farther away from the boat.

At the deck, Charlotte investigated the staff members and saw the other couple. They looked similar to Shane and Leah, but this time the girl was blonde and also Caucasian. She eavesdropped on them.

"Hope we will get the promised money by playing this role," said the blonde woman.

'Roles? Are they actors?' Charlotte was asking herself these questions.

"Let's enjoy ourselves now that we get this free trip with the yacht," said the blonde girl.

Charlotte knew something was off but still didn't see the plan. Were they acting as doppelgangers? They look alike, but they are distinguishable. They had a role in this game, but she had to wait. She went to the kitchen to check the candy and prepare the concoction.

After 10 minutes, Shane and Leah returned to the surface and looked at each other.

"That was amazing. This experience changed my life.'' Leah smiled at him.

"I am happy that you liked it. Let's return to the boat and eat something."

"Ok," replied Leah.

Leah went up the ladder and back to the boat. They returned to the ship and were soon being served two martinis, and the one helping them was Charlotte. But they ignored her face, so they missed it. Leah got up from the couch and wanted to straighten her wet air, but then Shane looked at her and spoke.

"You look beautiful."

Just then, she rose on her tiptoes and kissed Shane. He took her close and made out. After a few minutes, the other couple arrived.

"You look like you are already enjoying yourself here," said the blonde girl.

"Leah, I want to present to you, my friends. This is Steven, and she is...."

"Harley. Nice meeting you," said the blonde girl as she stretched her arm for a handshake.

"Hi. My name is Leah. Why didn't you introduce us by the onboarding?"

"I wanted to change the atmosphere and make it more into a party," said Shane as he took up his phone, typed something in, and started the music.

Everyone started to party and enjoy the drinks; unaware the contents of the candy had been added as Charlotte had already made her move.

Steve and Harley started making out on the couch and getting a little more intimate. Shane didn't want to be left behind and kissed Leah. At first, she felt a little embarrassed kissing when other people were around, but then she encouraged herself to continue. Shane moved his hand around her body and even went down to create some pleasure. On the other side, the other couple was undressing and ready to fuck each other. Just then, Harley came up with an idea.

''How about we make this party wilder and have a foursome?" Then Harley approached Leah and Shane, touching their shoulders.

"Look, Leah, if you are scared, or feel uncomfortable, then you can refuse." Shane looks a little bit worried.

"Please don't treat me like a little girl. I am up for the challenge." Either Leah was drunk, or the candy was taking effect, but she mustered courage and approached Harley.

Looking at each other, they wanted to build up some attraction, and Harley kissed Leah first; with one hand, she went under her bikini and started to massage her breast. The moaning started. The guys dropped their pants and started masturbating while watching the kissing scene. Harley went even further and removed Leah's panties, then went down to her pussy and started licking. Leah began to blush and enjoyed the session. The men were becoming hornier and wanted to take part in the action. The girls went to their partners and started directly with a woman on the couch and having real sex. Leah looked at Shane quickly, realized how attractive he was with the curly hair, and went for a kiss. The other couple was going all out, and Harley even screamed with pleasure. Behind the shadows, Charlotte heard the screams and went to check, and what she saw was an all-out orgy. She couldn't let this opportunity pass, so she also started to touch herself while watching them.

They changed position but wanted more implications. Harley retook the initiative, took Leah by the hand, positioned her under, and invited the guys to start fucking them both, one from behind and one in front where Harley could suck some cock. Leah felt the pleasure twice, from Harley's pussy and from Steve's cock.

The orgy was getting intense, but Leah also wanted to lead and be fucked by the guys at the same time.

"Yeah, go, girl," said Harley, very enthusiastically.

The boys agreed, and Shane would take the front while Steve would take the rear . They started pounding the little Asian girl, and intense moaning sounds were coming from her. She never felt two cocks at the same time and was delighted. Harley was pleasuring herself, thinking of how she would react if she took two cocks.

Leah was so stimulated that she felt controlled by the pleasure and her mind was blank; she wanted to feel more pleasure and taste the cock. She started sucking on one of them and stroking the other. She also called for Harley to tease her and asked her to suck on her tiny tits. That was the best session she ever had. The guys couldn't resist anymore and wanted to finish. The two girls sat on their knees to let the guys explode on their faces. The boys stroked hard and released their semen on the two beautiful babes, covering them in their delicious and exquisite juices.

Leah was overwhelmed, breathing hard and overjoyed. Shane saw she was a little confused, put the towel over her, and took her to their room.

The other couple also went to their room but bumped into Charlotte. She was also wet after all that masturbating.

"Well, who do we have here, trespasser or a pervy stalker?" Harley asked, looking Charlotte in the eye.

She panicked and drew the dart gun.

"You cannot reveal my identity or tell anybody you saw me."

"What? Lady, we don't mean you harm. We presume you are the Saboteur," said Harley trying not to complicate things.

"You know who I am? Then I have to dispose of you." So, she shot the dart gun at Steve, hit his leg, and after a few seconds , he dropped out, sleeping.

"Wait, we are just hired actors to help with the competition. But I see you enjoyed the show."

"So what? " Asked Charlotte, very suspicious.

Harley approached her, gave a little kiss to Charlotte, and then whispered into her ear, "If you need some backup, call me." She slapped her butt and left a visit card in her pocket.

Charlotte froze up with the gun and looked at Harley as she grabbed Steve and returned to their room. She decided to leave the boat since she had accomplished her mission. She went to the back of the ship, unrolled the safety boat, went directly into the sea, and paddled away.

After an hour, Leah was awakened by the horn sound of nearby boats.

"Where are we?" asked Leah in a very sleepy state.

"Back at the pier. You went into slight overdrive and exhausted yourself. Then I took you back to our room."

Leah suddenly blushed, seeing that she was half-naked, and asked, "Did you do something... while I was asleep?"

"Hahaha. No, I went to the captain's quarters and let you sleep and recuperate. We had some fun."

"Oh. Ok, I see. Thank you."

"I must thank you. I thought that you were a timid girl, but you demonstrated to me otherwise."

Leah was so ashamed that she slapped Shane.

"What was that for?"

"Being ridiculous."

"Ha-ha. Ok, Sorry. You better get dressed because our ride has arrived."

The two of them got off the boat and went to the limousine, going straight home. Everyone was so excited to hear the news from Leah that they welcomed her with champagne. Charlotte arrived first back at the apartment, changed and put on some perfume to disguise her fish smell. In just 5 minutes, Leah entered the room. The girls popped the champagne bottle and shouted, "Congratulations!"

"Wow, thank you, girls, but it's too much for a celebration," said Leah.

"Nah, I hope you had an exciting time and have naughty news to share with us," said Paula.

"Well, we sure had fun. I learned a lot about myself and Shane, and saw a beautiful aquatic landscape."

"Yeah, yeah, now tell us about the kinky stuff," said Tamara.

Just as she was about to tell a tremendously hot story, a message came to their phone. The results were in; Saboteur Zero and the date were both successful. Overall score: Saboteur 1, Date 3. When Charlotte saw them, it was a shock.

"How could this happen? I ruined their date. It's impossible. I used the candy and followed the instructions. Something is fishy here."

So, in the end, she retreated with the other girls and had a lovely party.

Date 4

The next day, everyone had headaches with hangovers after their wild night. They complained of the noise from outside, and the smells and other things. Katya tried to clean up the room, waking the other girls, who were still asleep. Tamara was also up and tried to help. Suddenly, at the door someone was knocking.

"Go answer it. I can clean up here," said Katya.

"Ok," replied Tamara.

As she answered the door, the hotel staff member handed her a letter.

"Thank you." She opened the letter, and there was a surprise, the letter was addressed to her. She would be the next one invited to the date. She panicked and rushed to her room. Katya could not hear the door slamming because of the vacuum cleaner.

Tamara was in a rush, applying makeup, brushing her hair, and then looking fast for some clothes. She went outside of her room and went straight to Katya.

"I am the next one selected. Wish me luck."

"Congrats, girl. I hope you will have some fun. I certainly won't because I have to wake all these sleeping princesses. But take care." Then Katia started the vacuum again and continued her work.

Tamara put on her high heels and went straight to the limousine. After 10 minutes, she arrived at the Gardens, and Shane was inside admiring some flowers. He then heard some noise in the background and turned around.

"Hello, Tamara. I hope it was not too early in the morning inviting you to our date."

"Not quite. On the other hand, the other girls were still asleep. We had a wild party last night."

"Happy to hear that. I hope you still have some energy left for our date. I must say, you look gorgeous today."

"Thank you, I was in a rush and took the first clothes that came to hand. I barely look elegant for a date." She started to blush and gripped her clothes.

"No, y you look amazing. And I want to improve your looks with a little accessory." He approached her and put in her hair a beautiful pansy flower. "Now you look even more attractive."

"Thank you. I don't know what to say." She blushed again.

"So, where would you like to go?"

"I am a housewife and country girl, so not somewhere too fancy but a more relaxing place."

"Ok then, to our exclusive hotel. But to reach it, we will go there with a special ride."

"Oh, what exactly do you mean by that?" asked Tamara, very curious.

"You will see."

They took the limousine three blocks away and climbed up to the roof of the building to a helipad. There was a helicopter waiting for them.