Redheaded Candy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OMG, are you serious? We are going in a helicopter?"

"Yes, this is our ride to our date location."

"I am a little bit afraid," said Tamara.

"Don't be. I will take care of you." He climbed up in the heli, reached his hand out, and took Tamara in.

The cruise was starting in the air.

The Saboteur was chosen, and this time it was Leah. She received the information that the couple was riding a helicopter and couldn't follow. She was given the location where they would have their date. She prepared to leave and a bike was ready for her. The organizer knew about her interest in motorcycles. She put on her helmet and went straight to the hotel.

Shane and Tamara looked at each other, waiting for the other one to act. But their googly eyes were full of passion.

"Why is your husband not paying any more attention to you?"

"How did you know?" Tamara was surprised by the immediate deduction.

"Well, I can tell by the feeling. When a woman shines so bright but offers herself on a platter, then something is sketchy. And you showed me all these signs. Otherwise, you wouldn't be in this competition."

"It's true. Recently, my husband and I have been arguing about our farm. Our business isn't going well. He concentrates only on finding a solution to our financial problem. He left me behind, not allowing me to work with him anymore, tossing me aside. Our family and other relationships have suffered. Day after day, he doesn't pay any attention to me, only eating, sleeping, and working at the farm. We wanted to expand our family with a child, but he said it's not the appropriate time to do it, not until we are out of this financial debt."

"Is this one of the reasons why you signed up for the competition?"

"Yes, if I have the money, then all our debts will be paid. He will retake notice of me, and our family will thrive again. I hope I wasn't too dramatic with my story." Tamara was about to cry.

"No. Sharing this information helped me know you better. And not only did you stir some emotions in me, but I also want to help you. Even if you don't win the competition, I want to become a sponsor for your farm business and put it back into productivity."

"You mean it?" Hearing those words made Tamara happy and joyful.

"I do."

They arrived at the roof of the hotel. The scenery was magnificent, full of flowers, an indoor bar, a roof pool, and only luxury. They went first to the bar and shared a nice martini. Country music played in the background, mostly changing Tamara's mood. She felt at home. Shane grabbed her by the hand and invited her to dance.

"Do you like it?"

"Of course, it reminds me of home. Did you make this, especially for me?"

"Yes. I wanted to treat you and give you what you truly deserve. Some attention and to make you comfortable."

"Yes, you are right." She then leans her head on his chest, enjoying this moment. It reminded her of how her husband treated her when they first dated. She then jumped at him and kissed him. Of course, he responded, but was confused.

"Wait, isn't this an emotional moment?" asked Shane.

"It is, but I am a woman who still has needs. Also, the other girls praised you for how good you were in bed. I want to see it for myself."

"If that is your order."

They started to make out and rubbed their skin with each other. Shane wanted to go down directly but began with a slow massage move. He also started to kiss her tummy and her legs. Tamara began to get more excited and blushed with small moans. She wanted to make out even more, feeling the passion and urge she had forgotten long ago. After 3 minutes of the make-out session, Tamara was finally ready to take it in. She removed her slip and revealed her pink and wet pussy. She wanted to be penetrated immediately; the craving wouldn't stop.

Shane complied with her wish, revealing his stiff cock and inserting it directly and very roughly. A small moan came out of her mouth:

"Ah, yes."

Shane moved slowly because her pussy was so tight; not having any attention for some time was difficult.

"Wow, this is amazing. Your pussy is strangling my tool, and I want to thrust it even harder. You haven't had any sex for some time." Shane said to her while this sensation overwhelmed him.

"True, now give me all the force that you have. Come on, baby, thrust it faster and harder," said Tamara.

"Yes, my queen," Shane started to roleplay, imagining Tamara as his queen who would like him to complete the task or would cut off his head.

On the other side, Leah was inside the hotel but didn't know where the couple was. She asked the receptionist, but the staffer confidently gave no concrete answer. She had to find out by herself. In the lobby, she saw a maid going to the next floor. She had an idea. As she had a dart gun, she could use it. She followed the maid. She got to the 3rd floor. She waited until the maid entered a room. Leah also went inside and prepared the gun. Precisely at the entrance, she shot the maid. She changed clothes and disguised herself as a maid. She moved the unconscious maid to the bathroom. She went outside and checked the tablet with the chore list. Nothing special was set on the tablet. She went back to the lobby and checked on the other maids.

She overheard two other maids discussing a particular VIP room on the roof.

"I hope I am not assigned to the exclusive suite on the roof. Something strange is happening there," said one of the maids.

"I heard rumors that a TV host brings his models there and has some love session," said the other.

"OMG! Are you serious?" she replied with astonishment.

Leah had the information that she needed. She should go to the roof. She grabbed her things and went to the elevator.

Back at the date, the pleasure was incredible. The sex slave wanted to offer his queen everything he could. She wanted more and more and became greedy. She took over and started to rub Shane's chest; she felt full of desire and went on top. She positioned herself and went wild. She didn't start slowly. Instead, she chose the speedy variant. Shane was amazed at what this woman could do. She went up and down on him like a hydraulic piston. Both started to moan like crazy. Shane was getting uncomfortable but resisted honorably. She suddenly stopped, grabbed him, and put his head on her chest.

" I want you to suck my nipples and enjoy them to the fullest," said Tamara in heat.

" Yes, my queen."

Then Shane grabbed her breasts and started to rub one, and started sucking on the other. The sensation began to feel like a mother feeding her new born child. That maternity feeling was so comforting. In just a couple of moments, she had already had an orgasm. She blushed but wanted more. She made and positioned herself sideways and rose to one of her feet. Shane grabbed it and started kissing it, but she wanted to be penetrated again in this position. He complied, inserted his dick into her pussy, and started moving again.

"Go as fast as you can. This is my favorite position, and I want to feel the maximum thrust," Tamara said as she wanted even more pleasure.

Shane was a little tired but wanted to comply with his queen's request. He strained his whole body and started moving and thrusting like an engine piston. Tamara began to scream with pleasure, enjoying every inch of his cock. She had already reached the second climax and now wanted the finisher. Shane was about to cum and asked what to do.

"Inside or outside, my dear queen?"

"Outside, I want to feel the heat of your juices," she replied to him, preparing for his eruption.

He grabbed his penis and climaxed all over her body, wanting to shower her in his cum. She started to breathe deeper but enjoyed every bit. She dragged Shane on top of her to kiss him and thank him for what he had done for her.

Leah arrived at the roof and checked her surroundings. She saw Shane as he grabbed his penis and released his cum on Tamara. She started feeling a little excited. But then she realized she had arrived too late to stop the date. She thought of a better idea. She began to do some cleaning around and frightened the guests.

"Who's there?" asked Shane as he heard some suspicious noise.

Leah didn't want to reveal her identity, so she moved slightly, showing only her back. "Sorry, sir, for disturbing you, but I was sent here to bring in some sweets."

"Stupid staff. I told them not to disturb me. Ok, can you please bring the food and then leave as soon as possible." Shane was angry.

"Yes, sir," replied Leah looking at the food plate and inserting the sour candy, then moving it to the table without showing her face. Shane started to get suspicious and closed in on her. Leah panicked and said,

"That's all, sir. Thank you." She ran straight to the elevator, keeping her identity secret.

In the elevator, her heart was beating like crazy. She was aroused and frightened of what would happen if her identity was revealed. The mission was a failure but a win for the girls. After that, she went back home, returning her maid's disguise.

Shane and Tamara were enjoying their drinks and looking at the sunset. Tamara then realized the time.

"It's getting late. I should return home."

"Are you sure? We could have some more fun." Shane wanted some more attention.

"It's time to settle down. After this experience with you, I have realized that I was only frightened. I must retake the initiative and believe in myself. Maybe I can make up for my past mistakes."

"I am happy to hear that. And you truly are a powerful woman. Your husband doesn't realize what kind of woman he has by his side. Show him your true self. Then maybe you can save your relationship," Shane said in a brighter tone.

"Of course. Thank you, Shane. Even if I don't win the money, I will win something even more significant—my true potential."

They toasted to this fantastic achievement. Shane escorted Tamara to the limousine that was getting her back home.

A few minutes before Tamara returned, Leah arrived at the girls' dorm and was changing back when suddenly she was approached by Katya.

" Did the sabotage go well?"

"Not really. I failed. The date was a success, "replied Leah with disappointment.

"I see. Did you find anything new?" Katya was more interested if she found out something about the exchanges.

"Unfortunately, not. I arrived too late."

"Then I will confront him myself." After that, Katya left the room. Leah was suspicious of her, but she had her own agenda that she needed to take care of.

Tamara arrived three minutes after Katya left. Leah was in her room, and Paula and Charlotte came out of the bathroom with towels over their heads. They went directly to Tamara to ask about the date and heard all the gossip.

The overall score was now: Saboteur 1, Date 4. The winner would be the girls. Who will win the grand prize? The next day, the girls waited for the big announcement. A staff member knocked on the door and brought them a tablet. Shane announced the next stage. A video message started to play.

"Hello, my dear girls. I know you are all excited to hear who won the grand prize. But before we do that, I want to offer the last date to the last girl in your group. I want to give everyone a chance to truly experience this game. I will reveal a 5th location, where the stakes are now even higher. The lucky girl should prepare herself in the next 15 minutes. A limo will come by to pick her up. I will await you for the final party."

The last girl who hadn't been on a date was Katya. She had played only the role of a Saboteur. But this time, she was a player. The girls turned to her, and her face was stricken.

" What are you waiting for? Go freshen up," said Charlotte.

"Why?" Katya was confused.

"Because you look like a hobo dressed in that black shirt. It's your big moment. So as the last special girl, you must look good and impress."

"I barely have the energy because I stayed up late last night making some reports. "Katya wanted to get out of this embarrassing situation.

"Oh, no you don't. You will go there and become the amazon of power." Charlotte was very determined to help.

"I don't want to," said Katya, looking very sleepy.

Charlotte took her hand and dragged her into the bathroom. After 10 minutes, she was altogether a different person. With fresh makeup, she looked like an African queen. For the date, the other girls prepared a black and yellow cleavage-displaying dress for her. She looked gorgeous and delicious.

All the girls stared at her and admired the amazon queen. This was the perfect fit. She was now ready.

"Go get him, girl. And bring us that bag of money, "said Charlotte, wishing Katya to have the best moment of her life.

Katya left the hotel and entered the limousine.

The Last Date

This time, all the windows of the limousine were smoking black, and Katya could not see outside. The next destination was hidden, and no one was allowed to know this remote location. Katya enjoyed the ride while checking in her purse to see if she had prepared the little surprise. After around 20 minutes, the car stopped, the doors unlocked, and she got out. In front of her was a giant garage door. She knocked on it, and it started opening. She went inside. Another door was blocking her way. But this time, Shane came out and greeted her.

"Welcome, Katya, to our date."

"Why is it so secret? What is behind that door?" asked Katya, very suspicious.

"The last location is a little bit more exclusive and playful. This time, I want us to experience something more than just each other. So please do not panic; what you are about to see might scare you but is n nothing dangerous."

"Ok..." Katya was getting a little frightened.

Shane invited Katya into the room. What she saw was more than a simple room, it was a sex dungeon full of toys, costumes, BDSM devices, etc. This was the next level.

"I know you like more dangerous things, right? " Asked Shane.

"Yes, but this is nothing of what I expected. But I like the new perspective."

"I am happy to hear that. I don't do these things by myself, only for exclusive VIPs. So today, you have the honor of discovering our dirty little secrets."

Katya checked out the room, and it intrigued her interest. They went straight to the king's bed. She made herself comfortable and invited Shane to join her.

"Let's get this started. I want you to show me all the possible pleasure devices."

"And here I thought we should start slow," said Shane with a smirk.

"We will start slow, but I want to go at a steady pace," requested Katya, also checking her surroundings.

She started kissing him, and they ended up making out. She touched him, smoothly moving slowly to his crotch area, and started rubbing it. Shane did the same and started looking at the cleavage area of her dress. She knew what he was after. So, with a slight move, she removed her sleeves, revealing her beautiful breasts. Shane didn't hesitate. He grabbed them and started sucking on them. She started moaning, feeling his pulsating cock against her. He could no longer resist, so he stood up and unbuckled his pants, then removed his pants and boxers. His cock started throbbing, already very hard. Katya was impressed and grabbed it, and with her fleshy lips started touching it. Then, using her tongue, she began to lick in circular motions. Afterward, she started sucking, going deep on the first try. Shane was overwhelmed with pleasure by this black-skinned red-headed beauty who dominated him completely. He wanted to release his first load, but she didn't allow him.

She removed her dress, revealing her wet pussy, and provoked him to start licking. He complied with the amazon queen. She grabbed his head to move faster and more profoundly. The juices were coming out from all this pleasure.

It was time to go to the next level. Shane grabbed a vibrator and started playing, rubbing it gently against her pussy. After that, he increased the vibration intensity. Katya's voice was louder, giving in to the pleasure. She then grabbed him and rotated and pushed him over the bed. She took the handcuffs and immobilized him. Afterward, she put herself over him, grabbed his penis, and slowly inserted it into her pussy. She started to move, and Shane was receiving the utmost pleasure. She moved closer to his face and bit his ear, giving a little bit of pain with pleasure.

But they were going to get even wilder. She grabbed a whip and whipped it in the air. After that, she started spanking Shane's bottom cheek, arousing him further and making his cock even harder. He screamed with pleasure and pain.

A slight sound was heard in the room. Katya pulled herself out, rushed to her purse, and took a gun out of it.

"Reveal yourself!" said Katya.

Behind a pillar, a new figure made herself appear. It was none other than Paula, who was also holding a gun.

" I knew it. There is more than meets the eye with you. You are not an ordinary woman interested in money," Paula said with a disappointed smile, pointing her gun at Katya.

"You are the one who made the changes. I should have known. You made all the wins by changing the rules at the last minute."

"So, you figured it out. I presume then that you are a cop, right?" asked Paula out of curiosity.

" FBI, special agent Katya Lyson."

" What are you doing here, agent?" Paula wanted to check her motives.

"I am here to find out from where this blackmailer gets all this money and how he can organize such a perverted competition. Our Shane here is no ordinary millionaire but an ex-mafia racketeer who received some mysterious sponsorship from an unknown source. In order to make money, he had to test the product developed by his scientists. With his red-haired preference, he organized a competition to find some guinea pigs to test the product. But after this investigation, the sponsor was still not found. So where can I get such information but directly from the organizer, right? On the other hand, I presume you are here because you made a deal with him."

"Great work, detective. Yes, I made a deal with the mafia during our date after he revealed to me all this information. How better to get a sponsor than through the organizer himself? Isn't that right, my dear?" Paula was very confident in her answer.

Shane attacked Katya with the handcuffs after she stopped paying him attention, thinking he was still lying-in bed. Letting herself become vulnerable allowed him to strike. Paula closed on Katya as she struggled to get out of his grip before she lost consciousness.

"Miss Special Agent, you should check your surroundings before confronting your opponent. Didn't anybody teach you that at the FBI school?" The gun was pointed at her head, preparing to remove any witnesses from this game.

Katya was no special agent for nothing. Paula had underestimated her. With her naked slippery body, she could move with more flow, so she jumped from the floor and, with her legs, grabbed Paula by the head and rolled sideways, flipping over and throwing her into a table. She was finally free from Shane's cuffs and grabbed her gun back, but Paula ran to the nearest support pillar, starting to shoot in Katya's direction. Katya moved herself to cover and also started returning fire. Each one waited to find the perfect moment to blow the other's head off. But this strategy was meaningless because they were wasting ammo.

Katya was trying to find the best strategy to stop her foe. Then she realized she was all naked and covered in sweat. This gave her an idea.

"Come on out, your filth, and face me like a true woman," said Paula, angrily trying to provoke her.

"As you wish, here I come."

Paula moved from her cover, preparing to kill Katya. But the FBI agent used some unconventional moves; she jumped out into a sliding position with the sweat of her body acting as lubricant. She startled Paula, shooting her gun out of her hands and hitting her shoulder. Paula was now on her knees, screaming in pain. Katya grabbed another pair of handcuffs and immobilized her. She dressed, grabbed her phone, and called for backup.