Redheaded Candy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 10 minutes, the police and FBI arrived at the destination. They arrested Paula and Shane. The police also found the chemical lab, where the sour and pleasure candies were produced in the dungeon—another accomplished mission.

The other girls were informed, with the help of the police. Messages were sent by Leah about the changes after a short call from Katya. They had a secret alliance that was established behind the scenes. The girls were disappointed that everything was more of an experiment than a competition. As for the prize money, Katya had a better idea than confiscating all of the capital. These girls deserve more and also built a beautiful friendship in this event. As such, each of them received a part of the money.

With the money received, Charlotte finally opened the animal shelter. Now all kinds of pets and animals from the streets are rescued, put for adoption, and found new homes. Also, she hired an assistant, Harley, the girl from the boat. Tamara returned to Texas and finally expressed her true feelings and intentions to her husband. He was astonished, which helped restore the relationship. Also, they were ready to start their family and have a child.

For Leah, when she received the money from Katya, they had a more unconventional conversation.

"Thank you for helping me with the location. Although who knew there was another spy amongst our group? Also, I'm from the other side, CIA special agent Hao." Katya though that was slightly ironic and laughed with Leah.

"About that, I was only sent here to recover the goods. When I was on the Saboteur mission, I knew these were the drugs I had to confiscate and bring back. But then, something strange occurred. Shane was not the only one producing them. There was somebody else with him. Also, I discovered your secret when you were leaving every night to report to your superior. During one of your conversations, I eavesdropped on you and heard that Shane was ex-mafia. After finding that out, to get to the drugs, I had to find a way to either cooperate or help you in some way to reach your objective so that I could also accomplish mine."

"You sneaky little girl. But you know, I had fun. Also, it was a pleasure working with you." Katya then reaches out her hand for a handshake.

"Same here. I hope we will meet again, but under better circumstances-like a beach holiday. "Leah replied.

"I would like that." They both laughed again and shook hands.

Afterward, they went their separate ways and used the money for a luxurious vacation. Who knows, maybe they'll bump into each other again.

***

What will happen next will come into another story. I hope you enjoyed it.