All Comments on 'Redheaded Ruthie'

by Red_High_Heels

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
oldhornywriteroldhornywriteralmost 2 years ago

I think you are wrong in your bio. You certainly are a writer. Well done, and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Skank and bitch and cuck story how very boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was headed for a score of 4 until the end. You just had to fuck it up. Instead I'm forced to give your first attempt a 2.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

I had to think long and hard about the 5* I gave this story. Should it have been in the LW category? Well, whatever catagory, it was hot. If this is your first story, I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THANK YOU for such a fun read!!!! You have a fine eye for sufficient detail without becoming repetitious.

Please do continue as you will.

Be Well and Happy,

Paul

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyalmost 2 years ago

I do love reading about hardcore fucking from a woman’s point of view.

NiceNips71NiceNips71almost 2 years ago

Overall good story, I would have like a more descriptive tit play… perhaps Ruthie having his cock between her tits while she pushes them together while rolling her excited nipples in her fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, excellent, excellent loved it. So descriptive and spot on. The last line about the train was where you lost me. Could have done without that. But excellent

12bolt12boltover 1 year ago

Five star loved story, characters, and the lustfull sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed_High_Heels@Red_High_Heels
Biographical: I'm certainly no writer, but would consider myself an adventurous woman. One might conclude as well, I prefer explicit descriptions in the adventures I choose to write about. That being said, I am experimenting with different styles and various voices. Some of m...