All Comments on 'Redhorn'

by AJ_Watson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraalmost 16 years ago
Good stuff, but needs slightly better pacing.

Good to see another story by you. I like the premise. I think there's a little too much exposition at the start though. It feels like it's setting up for a longer story, which doesn't match the abruptness of the end. Maybe start with him at the arena and fill in the back story as you go along? Love the concept though - Gladiators! Fuck each other to the death! :)

Primer_CordPrimer_Cordalmost 16 years ago
Great shit

I really liked this story. It really had a sci-fi vibe to it. Nice strong plot (heavy exposition, sure, but I didn't mind). I just wish there had been more of ashlyn. Great job describing her. The way her skin changes colors during orgasms is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!

Fatality, sex, and sexually powerful women! Great story along the lines of manyeyedhydra! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow extremely sexy and arousing!

loved it! loved that Ashley won! hehe! :) She was hot...but perhaps his rod could have lengthened and exploded hehe! Remember fatality like in MK where Kitana kissed her defeated foe and the foe screamed as he began streching and expanding then finally exploding hehe! Anyways, I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lost

After discovering your stories, I fear that no other author of erotic fiction will ever be good enough again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous