Rediscovering Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
Frustrated married guy rediscovers love for cock.
2k words
4.66
12k
15
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my early twenties I had my first sexual experience with another man, which opened my eyes to another side of my sexuality that had previously been unknown to me. If I'm being honest, I had always harbored a fair amount of homosexual curiosity, but after sucking that first cock and taking it into my tight hole, it became clear to me that in purely sexual terms, I preferred being with men.

As a modestly endowed man (5 inches, average thickness) who has the tendency to cum quickly in a warm, wet pussy, I have always been anxious and doubtful of my ability to please a woman with my cock. I really enjoy going down on women, and am usually able to satisfy them with my mouth, but I can count on one hand the number of times I have made a woman cum while I was actually fucking her. As such, sex with women often left me feeling inadequate and self conscious. This actually may have been partially what drove me to explore sex with men in the first place, and why I was naturally interested drawn to being a bottom. I just feel like I am emotionally more comfortable and physically better suited to be on the receiving end of a cock than on the giving end.

Like many other bi-leaning "straight" guys, I rarely acted on my desire for cock. I had girlfriends, was "one of the guys", and eventually my partner got pregnant and we got married and started a family. From that time on, my gay experiences were limited exclusively to sporadic, opportunistic hookups with strangers I met online while traveling alone. This pattern continued for about 10 years, during which I sucked and was fucked by about 20 different men, until my marital sex life all but disappeared when I was in my early forties. Frustrated by the lack of sexual release, but not wanting to deal with the anxiety of finding a new female lover, I decided the best course of action would be to look for older local men to meet for NSA hookups.

The more I thought about revisiting men, the more excited I got. By this point I already knew I preferred cock to pussy, and the anonymous flings I had over the past 10 years reinforced that conviction. Looking back, all of my most intensely pleasurable sexual encounters were with men. I love sucking a soft cock until it is rock hard and choking on it as it slides down my throat far more than burying my face into a fragrant, sloppy, wet pussy. For me, nothing is as exhilarating as bending over with my chest on the bed and back arched while an older guy licked and probed my hole from behind, getting me ready to take his cock. With this mindset, I downloaded a few gay chat apps, set up a profile, and began searching for a strong, masculine man to satisfy my dormant needs.

After about a month of screening and chatting with different locals, I eventually found a man that lived very close to me and decided to meet him to see if we were a good match. I was looking for a friendly, discreet, older, aggressive top, interested in NSA fun that could host, and he ticked all the boxes. He was a 53 year old discreet single guy, had his own place to host just down the street, and was a top who also enjoyed sucking and 69.

We agreed to meet up in a few days at his place, with no expectations. As the day came closer I got excited, as I had already gone almost a year without any sexual contact at all, and I must have masturbated to gay porn at least 3 times a day leading up to our first meeting. Finally the day arrived, and I was extremely horny and filled with a familiar nervous excitement I'd felt before meeting men in the past. When I arrived at his the lobby of his building, he greeted me, introducing himself as Dan, and after I gave him a long telling glance he invited me upstairs to his room.

Dan was about 50, 5-10 with a fit, lean body. He was well kept, clean shaven, and had a disarming personality that was easy to get along with. When we reached his apartment, Dan ushered me to the couch and took a seat next to me. I'm sure he could see how nervous I was, but my nervousness turned to excitement when I felt him put his hand on my leg and he leaned in to kiss me.

He started gently at first, but soon got more aggressive, moving on top of me while kissing my neck and stripping me. Dan then told me to stand up, and slid my pants down, leaving me naked except for my black thong, which was struggling to contain my swelling cock. When he finished taking my pants off, Dan sat back down in front of me, pulled down his pants and looking me straight in the eyes, said,

"Now get on your knees and suck my cock."

Moving between his outstretched legs, I cupped his heavy balls in my hand and fondled them gently while I started stroking his already hard cock. Leaning my head over his lap, I licked away a few droplets of precum and kissed my way up the length of his cock from the base to the head, before taking his shaft deep into my mouth. His cock was long but not very thick, and he was soon groaning, enjoying the feeling of my hot, wet mouth engulfing his manhood. I soon felt his hands on my head, as he forced his cock deeper into my throat, until my lips were resting on his pubes.

After fucking my mouth for few minutes, Dan let go of my head, told me to lie down on the couch, and squatted above me, feeding me his swollen sack. As I sucked his balls he began slapping my face with his heavy hard cock, leaving wet trails of saliva and precum on my face.

"Good job boy, now open up wide. I'm going to fuck your face!"

Sitting on my chest, Dan shoved his cock deep into my throat, grabbed the back of my head and started thrusting deep and hard. I gagged and choked on his cock, but continued to suck him the best I could, working my tongue along his shaft while he used my mouth as he pleased. I was so turned on by Dan's dominance over me that I could feel my own cock twitch and harden as he thrust his hard cock into my mouth. I moaned and slobbered loudly on his cock, trying to extract his sticky seed directly from the tap, but he just laughed and said,

"Suck as hard as you want, you're not gonna get off that easy! No, no, no, I am going to some fun with you tonight boy!"

Pulling his swollen, wet cock

from my mouth, Dan stood me up and led me to his bedroom, cupping my ass as we walked. Entering the bedroom, he motioned towards the bed and said,

"Face down ass up!"

I eagerly obeyed his command, bending over with my shoulders firmly on the bed, back arched, presenting him with my soaking wet backside.

"Good boy!" he exclaimed, as he moved behind me and admiring my ass, which was gyrating in anticipation. Pulling my thong to the side, Don licked me from my perineum to my hole, and then began to rim me like a mad man. I moaned loudly and pushed my ass back towards his mouth, my raw desire on full display. It felt incredible. It had been too long since I last had my ass eaten, and I writhed uncontrollably in pleasure as he feasted on my hole. I reached back and spread my ass cheeks with my hands to give him better access, as he continued to corkscrew his dexterous tongue deeper and deeper into my hole whimpering softly, while pleading with him to take me.

Noticing how horny and ready I was to fuck, Dan put on a condom and kneeled behind me rubbing the slick head of his cock up and down my crack. I visibly shuddered every time it passed over my hole.

"What do you want?" he asked, teasing me.

I was too shy to answer.

"Tell me what you want me to do. Beg for it!"

"I want you to shove your fucking cock in my ass and fuck me hard!" I cried out, desperate to feel Dan's hard, wet cock deep inside me. With that he slapped my ass hard, pushed the tip of his cock against my hole and drove it in to the hilt. I cried out in agony as he grabbed hold of my hips and started fucking me from behind, his low hanging balls smacking loudly against my ass with every thrust. It was music to my ears. The sounds of our fucking filled the room, and I lost control as Dan continued to take me hard and deep as I groaned in ecstasy.

After fucking me hard for a few minutes, Dan withdrew his cock from my now battered hole and rolled me a onto my side. Spooning me, Dan shoved his cock back in my ass and held me tight, playing with my nipples and cupping my cock and balls as he pistoned in and out of me from behind. I was in heaven. Our bodies were glued together by our sweat and saliva, and the fragrant scent of sex filled the room. I continued to moan and groan in agony as Dan plowed into me from behind. Swinging my right leg across my body, Dan pinned my chest to the bed with his strong arms, and got up in his knees for better leverage. As his cock plunged inside me, with each forceful thrust I could feel an intense prostate orgasm building, and cried out,

"Oh my god! Keep fucking me like that and I may cum without touching my cock at all!"

When he heard that, Dan reached beneath me and pulled my cock down pinning it underneath my body, and lay down on top of my back. Picking up the pace, he fucked me deep and hard, with his loaded balls slapping loudly against my meaty ass cheeks. As he continued to ram his cock into me relentlessly, he began to moan louder and louder. Suddenly, he plunged his shaft deep into my ass, impaling me, and held his cock deep inside me as he shouted,

"Fuckkkkk..... I'm cumming!!!!!"

I could feel his cock twitch and contract as he came hard with his cock buried deep inside me. Collapsing on my back, Dan held me tightly from behind, gently kissing my neck and ears until his cock slipped out of my hole. Pulling off the condom, Dan rolled me onto my back and started to stroke my now soft cock back to life. Rotating into a 69, he sucked on my balls and took me into his mouth, dangling his cum-covered cock in my face. Licking the tip, I hungrily lapped up the remnants of his creamy cum while he continued to devour my cock and balls. Within minutes I came so hard I saw stars, shooting a massive load into Dan's mouth. As I lay there prone on my back with my legs spread, Dan got on top of me, kissing me passionately, and I could taste what I knew was my own cum.

"I can't believe you swallowed my cum! I would do anything to swallow yours next time." I said smiling.

"Why wait until next time?" Dan replied laughing mischievously, picking up the cum filled condom from the bed.

"Are you really willing do anything?, he asked teasingly. "Then open your mouth wide and close your eyes..."