Rediscovering Diana

Story Info
Married mother rediscovers herself.
2.5k words
4.55
24.8k
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on conversations between two good friends but really only just scratches the surface of their "what if" ideas, so if there is enough positive feedback there may be further parts to the tale.

All characters involved in sexual acts are well over 18.

---

Diana smiled as she slipped behind the wheel of her compact run-around. Saturday afternoon was one of the few opportunities she had to do her own thing. Hubby had taken the kids to a birthday party before going on to watch the match with his mates. So she was free until she picked the kids up before dinner.

Diana's Saturday afternoon sport was tennis. No longer at the same level as in her youth, but she still enjoyed the sport, particularly the social aspect of playing doubles with some of the other moms. With her athletic build, slim, five feet nine, she was a natural. If only she had more time to practice she could have been quite good.

The game was friendly enough, one set, then change partners and play a second. As usual they didn't take things too seriously and a good time was had by all.

After their allotted time on court was up, they said their goodbyes and Diana headed for the locker room. Usually she just drove home for her shower but today she would head straight across town to pick up the kids. She took her towel, shower gel and change of clothes from her bag and had stripped down to her sensible white cotton panties when a girl came out of the showers.

To Diana's amazement he young lady was a spitting image of a friend from college. But not just any friend. At college Diana had a girlfriend called Lizzie for about four months. It was a wonderful experience. She loved spending time with Lizzie and the sex was... unforgettable. That period of her life had been locked away since the day her now husband had come on the scene but just seeing this girl brought it all flooding back.

Diana's flashback was broken by the girl clearing her throat. "You're staring, you know."

Diana blushed bright pink and apologized. "Sorry, you just remind me of an old friend."

"A very close friend, I'll bet, judging from your reaction", said the girl with a cute wink.

Diana blushed even deeper pink as she remembered what Lizzie had been like up close, the smell of her shampoo, her pert little breasts, the passion that she put into her kisses. Her own nipples hardened and the flush spread down her neck, not unnoticed by the girl.

"Just how similar am I to her anyway?" asked the girl, opening her towel. Diana gawped. The girl's breasts were perfect little apples, sitting high on her chest, capped by candy pink nipples, also hard with arousal. Her belly wasn't hard and muscular but also not fat and was smooth all the way down to the vee between her nicely muscled thighs. That smoothness really caught Diana's eye. Lizzie had a beautiful triangle of dark blonde pubic hair. Diana wondered what colour this girl's hair would be. She realised that she was getting damp. Then the girl dropped her towel completely and did a slow spin, jiggling sensually. Diana couldn't take it any longer, grabbed her towel and gel and bolted for the showers.

It was a very quick shower. Diana was already so aroused that just the touch of the water on her skin excited her further, particularly on her neck, shoulders and breasts, where her nipples were standing up like bullets. She resisted touching herself however. That was definitely not something a good wife and mother would do in a public place.

When she left the shower, the girl was still there, now dressed in a short summer dress and flat sandals, brushing her long blonde hair into a ponytail. Diana wasn't usually worried by being naked in such places but now she was very conscious that the girl was watching her. Her nipples remained hard and her pussy was very wet. She hoped that her trimmed pubic hair would hide her arousal. The girl just sat and watched Diana dry herself and get dressed in a sensible bra and panties, another tennis shirt and a longer skirt than she would wear to play in. She was quite the image of a married mom.

When she was dressed and ready to leave, the girl stood up too and held out her hand. "I'm Jenny, by the way. Pleased to meet you. Let's go get something cold to drink."

Diana shook Jenny's hand and presented herself and they walked the short distance to the club café. They got two big glasses of iced tea and sat down at a table for three by the open window, piling their bags on the third chair.

"So tell me about that old friend of yours. Am I really so similar to her?" Jenny leant forward over the table, mischief twinkling in her eyes.

"Yes, very similar actually," Diana replied. "Blonde, big blue eyes, cute little nose, same height, same hair, lovely firm bum... I loved that little twirl, by the way."

Jenny grinned. "I thought I'd overdone it there, when you scarpered for the showers. Looked like you had seen a ghost!"

"I hadn't thought about her for many years. I'm married now." Diana held up her hand with her wedding ring.

Jenny did the same. "So am I, but I still like girls. And I really liked what I saw in the shower room. You have a great body for a mom."

Diana looked at the young woman sitting across from her. This girl, who must be 15 years her junior, was actually hitting on her, looking her straight in the eye, gauging her reaction. And Diana's reaction was... arousal. It had been so long since she felt so alive, so sexual, so desired. Jenny's face changed subtly, as if concentrating on something, and Diana felt a new sensation, against her shin. It could only be Jenny's foot, stroking gently up and down but, even so, it was like an electric charge teasing her, turning her on, moving slowly higher.

Diana was saved by somebody approaching the table from behind her. "Hi Hun", said Jenny. "This is my new friend Diana. Diana, this is my hubby Matt."

They moved the bags so Matt could sit down. Diana was even more flustered than before. Had they narrowly escaped being caught by Jenny's husband? Jenny seemed to be finding things very amusing.

Matt appeared to Diana to be in his mid to late twenties, probably the same age as Jenny, quite handsome, tanned, more of a surfer than a tennis player. His piercing blue eyes and attentive smile revealed his devotion to the blonde girl.

Jenny was nattering on, telling him about her afternoon as they downed their cold drinks. "... and then I met Diana here, in the locker room actually. She caught me totally starkers! The way she looked at me, Matty, made me all wet!"

Diana was mortified that Jenny had told her husband their little secret. At the same time, she was rather pleased that Jenny had been turned on too. Jenny turned to her. "Don't worry Diana. Matty and I have what we call a semi-open relationship. We can fuck whoever we like as long as we present them to each other first. Actually, that leads to a lot of threesomes, as you can imagine."

Diana was astounded. Not only had this gorgeous young girl been hitting on her but she was serious about it. And her hunk of a husband might be included!

Jenny went on, "Do you play during the week Diana? If we book something now, you could come and play with us. How does that sound?"

"I sometimes play on Tuesday evenings", replied Diana innocently. "I should be able to join you, around eight." Then it occurred to her that Jenny was probably not talking about playing tennis. She flushed red, thinking that she had just accepted a possible hook-up.

Then Jenny's foot returned to her thigh. Less subtle this time, it was soon pushing between her knees. Diana opened her legs a little. A small groan escaped her lips, not unnoticed by her new friends. The foot pushed higher until it stopped just short of her pussy. "Damn, I wish I was taller," said Jenny. Diana just nodded and closed her legs, enjoying the girl's touch. A shiver ran through her, almost a tiny orgasm, leaving her skin covered in goosebumps.

Jenny tried to push home her advantage. "Of course, you could always come back to our place now. It's only a five minute drive."

That was a bit too real for Diana. She took a look at the time on her phone. "I have to be across town in 40 minutes."

"Well I'm glad that wasn't a 'no'," said Jenny with a smile and that captivating wink of hers. "We'll walk you to your car. Is that OK?"

Diana blushed at being caught so easily and forced a nervous smile. They picked up their bags and headed for the car park. As she had arrived later than most, her car was in the row furthest from the clubhouse. Jenny kept up her chattering as they walked and they exchanged phone numbers.

About half-way to her car, they rounded a large bush and found a big black SUV lurking in the shade behind it. "This is us," said Matt, pressing the remote and making the alarm beep once as it deactivated.

Jenny opened the rear passenger door and put her bag on the floor in front of the seat. Then she turned to Diana, holding her arms out for a hug. "I can't wait for Tuesday," she said as she pulled Diana close, flattening her perky tits against Diana, making contact all the way down to her hips. Diana held her close too, relishing the feeling of the young woman's body against hers. It had been so long - too long in fact. Then Jenny repeated herself. "I really CAN'T wait for Tuesday." And she reached her arms round Diana's neck, pulling her down for a kiss. The girl's lips tasted delicious, provoking a groan from each of them as their mouths opened in a deep kiss. Soon Diana found herself duelling with her tongue against Jenny's, their breathing ragged already. Jenny's petite hand found her breast through her shirt, thumbing Diana's hard nipple through her shirt and lightweight bra.

Diana stretched her arms around the shorter girl and pulled her up onto tiptoes. That left her hands resting on Jenny's firm buttocks, which she squeezed tight, provoking an "oooh" from Jenny and making her grind her mound into Diana's as they made out in the parking lot like two teenagers.

Jenny's hands were soon moving lower, past Diana's hip to her thigh, working her skirt up slowly until her hand found the bare skin of Diana's leg. Stepping back a little, Jenny slid her hand up under Diana's skirt until she found a rather damp pair of panties. She flattened her hand over Diana's mound and slipped it inside the panties, pulling the waistband down. Her fingers stroked Diana's pubic hairs gently, teasing her, before moving on, down between her legs.

Both women groaned as Jenny's fingers found the slick wetness of Diana's labia, pushing onwards, downwards. She slipped two fingertips into the groove, seeking out the source of Diana's wetness. Diana groaned as the fingers penetrated her. She bucked her hips forward involuntarily, impaling herself even further. Jenny worked her fingers in and out, going deeper and deeper as Diana leant back onto the car seat, a look of rapture on her face.

"I want to taste you," said Jenny. "Hop up on the seat!"

Diana did as she was told, scooting back onto the edge of the seat and lying back across it, enveloped in the smell of expensive leather. She was hardly settled when Jenny peeled her panites off uncerimoniously, pushing one leg up against the seat back and the other hanging into the footwell, leaving her pussy totally exposed and available.

Jenny leaned into the car and used her fingertips to ease Diana's pussy lips apart, her pink wetness emerging from the covering of short trimmed hairs. Diana could feel the warmth of her breath, then came the exquisite sensation of the tip of Jenny's tongue, running slowly up from her pussy to her clit, flattening against her as it went. Then she eased off a little, circling Diana's clitoris in a teasing motion as Diana groaned her appreciation. Opening her mouth wider, Jenny started to suck on the area around Diana's clit. At the same time she worked first one finger then two into the older woman's pussy, filling her up nicely.

Diana was in heaven. She had forgotten what it was like to be possessed by another girl, the pleasure it could bring. She closed her eyes and surrendered to the wonderful sensations.

She was roused from her cloud of rapture by sudden extra pressure of Jenny's mouth on her pussy and a deep groan that reverberated through them both. Looking down at Jenny, she found herself looking into Matt's eyes. He was standing directly behind Jenny with her dress up around her waist and his hands on her hips. Diana guessed that the groan could only have come as he slipped his cock into his wife, right there in a public car park.

With his eyes locked on Diana's, Matt reached forward and wrapped the blonde girl's ponytail around his hand, pulling her head back. "Oh yes Matty, fuck me," groaned Jenny, confirming Diana's guess.

Diana would have liked Jenny's mouth on her again but was fascinated by the sight of them fucking, the expressionson Jenny's face, the sounds she made and Matt's confidence as he watched her watching them have sex.

Jenny appeared to be climbing towards a rather noisy climax until, suddenly, Matt leant forward and roughly pushed her face back between Diana's legs. Jenny did what was expected of her, devouring Diana's sodden pussy while Matt pounded her from behind. With Jenny's mouth pushing onto her mound and the tightness of the girl's fingers filling her once again, Diana could feel each pounding stroke from Matt and built steadily towards her orgasm as Jenny groaned and bucked between her and Matt.

It was Jenny who won the race to orgasm, followed closely by Matt filling her with cum and then by Diana who was overcome by the sight of her new friends' faces as they came.

Matt simply stepped back and zipped up, leaving Jenny lying on top of Diana's legs, both of the women gasping for breath.

Diana ran her fingers through her new girlfriend's dishevelled blonde hair. "I really need to go, you know."

Jenny helped her up and pulled her close for a passionate kiss on the lips, allowing Diana to share the taste and smell of her own pussy. How that took her back to her youth... "I'm really looking forward to Tuesday," she repeated. "Ooh, mind if I keep these?" She held up Diana's discarded panties, causing her to blush again. Diana nodded her agreement before hugging Jenny close for a last time and setting off towards her car.