Rediscovering Diana Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana was emotionally exhausted by this time yet still very horny. Suddenly her phone started to vibrate on the kitchen counter. It was Charlie, checking in to see if they needed him to pick up anything on the way home. As she chatted to him, Diana felt Jenny behind her, running her hands over her bottom. She wiggled her bum to shake Jenny away but to no avail. Diana was losing her ability to chat, overloaded with other sensations, so she cut the conversation short and rang off.

Jenny asked, "How long will he be?"

"20 minutes, tops," replied Diana.

Jenny was already pulling Diana's yoga pants down again, with Diana leaning against the edge of the counter. She showed Diana a cylindrical silver object that she had magicked up from somewhere, then clicked a button and placed her hand over the wet patch on Diana's thong. Diana stifled a scream as a vigorous buzzing feeling spread through her. Jenny moved her hand around, up and down and side to side, careful not to drive Diana to orgasm too fast. Even so, Diana's legs started to give way and she ended up with her elbows on the counter top, legs wide apart. Jenny was managing her orgasm, keeping her on edge.

Diana glanced at the clock. Five minutes had passed already. She looked at Jenny, desperation in her eyes. "Jenny, I need to cum, make me cum, let me cum, pleeeeeease."

Jenny grinned, "Since you asked so nicely."

She moved her hand down between Diana's legs, much further than the previous movements, and pressed the vibrator against the edge of the anal plug. Diana's orgasm exploded through her, sapping the last of the strength in her legs, leaving her twitching on the floor.

When she came back to her senses, Jenny was helping her to her feet. "I'd better get going. I don't think we want to have to explain this to Charlie! Come round on Tuesday evening and I'll show you the playroom."

With that she picked up her backpack and let herself out, leaving Diana to make herself and the house ready for a return to normality.

12