Rediscovering Her Body Pt. 01

Story Info
Angela has her first sexual experience after bottom surgery.
1.5k words
4.44
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers

Angela and I were curled up in her bed after a beautiful walk in the sunshine. The light from the window made her vibrant purple hair shine, and she had a peaceful expression on her soft, round face. She kissed my cheek and said, "Molly, I'm feeling recovered enough to go dancing. Would you like to go out with me tonight?"

"I would love to! We can catch trans night at Annie's!"

"Oh yeah I forgot about that! Sounds great!"

"I guess we'll need to go soon if we want to grab dinner first."

Angela and I disentangled ourselves and got up. She put on her glasses and quickly brushed her hair, while I picked up our jackets from the floor. Soon, we were ready to go out into the brisk early evening.

On the bus, we cuddled as we watched the city go by. As exciting as Angela's surgery was, the recovery has been slow and difficult. Seeing her regain her energy over the last few months has been both difficult and rewarding, and I'm so glad she's ready to take this step.

We stopped at a little shop for pizza by the slice, and enjoyed their thick herbed crust, spicy sauce, and savoury toppings with bottles of cold beer. Two large slices each and we felt full and happy, ready to go dance.

The rainbow awnings at Annie's were lit up brightly when we arrived, and I could hear the chiptune rhythms through the door. Inside, the party had already begun. The dancefloor had already attracted a colourful group of people, and we found seats nearby to relax into the vibe.

On the stage was a table with a wonderful array of gadgets making upbeat bleeps and bloops, presided over by a very tall blue-haired woman. The song came to an end and she typed a couple of lines on what looked like a real Commodore 64 to start the next. Pulsating pixelated visuals filled a projection screen behind her, and the room filled with warm, buzzy music.

Angela and I sat for a few songs to let our dinner settle. Then, I saw a wave from across the dancefloor, and a tall woman with long curly hair emerged from the crowd.

"Hey Yvonne," I said, "how are you doing?"

"Pretty great, Molly," she responded, "it's been a while since I've seen you and Angela here!"

"Yeah, we haven't been dancing in a while, what with Angela's surgical recovery. Is Melanie here too?"

"She's out with her sister tonight, but I'll tell her you said hi."

"I'm sorry I missed her," said Angela, "I've missed you two!"

"Let's go dance about it, then," Yvonne said, "I do love chiptune when it's done well." We got up and the three of us headed to the dance floor together, ready to feel the music. The three of us made an interesting trio; Angela's nervy energy contrasting with both Yvonne's casual flow and my restrained moves.

As the evening went on, the songs became more manic and eventually Angela and I drifted away from the dancefloor and sat, enjoying refreshing craft sodas together. When we left we waved goodbye to the irrepressible Yvonne who smiled back broadly.

At home, Angela said, "Cutie, do you remember how at my last post-op appointment they told me I'd be good for sex in a week if my dilation continued to go well? Well it's been a week! No dicks yet but I really want your fingers in me..."

"I can absolutely do that, beautiful! Is there anything else you want?"

Angela blushed a little and said, "Oral... I want you to eat my pussy."

"Holy crap, you have one of those!"

"I do! And it's about time I have some fun with it!"

We went to the bedroom and stripped to our underwear, then Angela lay down on the bed, her long purple hair billowing out beneath her and coordinating with her soft lacy bra. I lay down beside her, took her hand in mine, and gently kissed her on the lips. She eagerly opened her mouth for my waiting tongue, and I held her close and made out with her for what felt like a long time.

Angela broke the kiss at last and looked at me with fire in her eyes. She bit her lip and slowly lowered her panties to expose her still-new pussy to me, and I felt my own underwear get tighter in response. I kissed her on the cheek and slowly moved my face down her body, kissing as I went each exquisite stretch of skin. My mouth tracked down her neck and along her shoulder, then down her side.

As I approached her hip, she started to wiggle in anticipation. Upon arriving there, I moved my body between her waiting legs and took a close look at my lover's beautiful body. Her full pussy lips and swollen clit spread out invitingly beneath me and I gratefully took my first slow lick, starting at the bottom and going up towards her clit.

Her lips were smooth and satisfying under my tongue, and a long gasp escaped her mouth when I finally reached her clit. I sped up my licking a little as Angela got into the new experience of being eaten out. She put her hands on my head and threaded her fingers through my hair as I ate, making me eat her with even more excitement.

When I stopped licking to suck on her clit, her hands in my hair tightened, pulling it just enough to excite me as well. I sucked her clit gently at first, then more excitedly as her body and voice reacted to it. Angela started gasping and moaning intensely when I started to switch between sucking her clit and licking around it, and soon she seemed on the edge of orgasm.

"I want to feel you inside me before I come," Angela whispered hoarsely between moans and I backed my face away to get the lube from the side table. I gently rubbed a lubricated finger around her opening, then, getting a smile and a nod, I gently slipped the finger inside her.

"That's weird," Angela said, "but nice! Keep going, and I think I can take another finger!" A quick trip to the lube bottle and I had two fingers inside Angela's new vagina, gently moving them in and out.

As I gently pressed my fingers down against her pelvic floor, I asked, "How does this feel?"

"A little sore, maybe not yet. Can you suck me off while you're fingering me though?" I put my mouth back on her clit. Angela's breathing immediately got heavier as I licked and sucked her beautiful clit. My fond memories of Angela's former girldick merged with my current experiences to make me extremely aroused as well, with my own cock straining against my panties.

I looked up to see Angela's hand inside her bra, squeezing her small round breast as she rode my fingers in excitement. Her body started to shake and I knew she was getting close.

Soon, Angela exclaimed, "Fuck yes, Molly," and started coming. I kept sucking her clit as she moaned and screamed and shook in pleasure. When it subsided, I could feel her body relax.

"Wow, Molly," she said, "I was missing your mouth on me even more than I thought."

"Yeah you really enjoyed that," I replied, "as did I!"

"I was already turned on, and then I kept thinking how I was actually getting my pussy eaten and felt even better!"

"It's a delightful pussy and I'm glad you're sharing it with me... I love you and your sexy body"

"Speaking of sharing, are you going to share that hard dick of yours with my mouth?"

"Of course!"

I took off my underwear at last and let myself free, still deeply aroused and erect. I lay down on the bed and Angela slowly lifted herself up to come suck me. She licked the bottom of my girldick from base to tip, then took the head in her mouth and started sucking.

I started gasping in pleasure as Angela swirled her tongue around the head of my dick. While she sucked, she rubbed the sensitive base of my shaft through my empty ballsack and I gently moved my hips up and down in sync. It was intense, but we fell into a comfortable rhythm that let us keep it going for quite a while.

After some time I started to feel my orgasm build inside me in response to Angela's expert attentions. My legs tensed in anticipation and I shouted, "Oh yes, oh yes oh YES!" All my tension released in a flash and I came hard, the feelings of the evening rushing through me in a flash. I kept shouting through my climax and it left me shaking on the bed as Angela climbed up to lie beside me.

"That was quite something, my love," said Angela, "I missed my mouth on you, too!"

"We've had a bit of a break but we're still super hot."

"Isn't that the truth! I just love everything about my body now, and I'm looking forward to more sex!"

"It's an amazing body, cutie, and you're amazing too!"

"Thanks, love!"

We cuddled close and talked for a long time before we went to sleep, feeling close and connected the whole time.

ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers