All Comments on 'Rediscovering Joan Ch. 03'

by Loveofherlife

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WHY?

No more questions than that. Why stay married to a cheating whore and slut. One that will continue to fuck other people and will bring home creampies as she has been doing so for ALL your married life. I could understand it if she cheated on you once when you first married and then told you and you both became sluts for each other having a swinging and open marriage from the VERY start. THAT I could understand. But to be told you were not enough for her and she fucked and sucked countless men and probably women throughout your sham of a marriage and all you do is say "YES DEAR" What the fuck is wrong with you? I know they say love is blind, but for fucks sake you are taking it too extremes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sorry

I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS AUTHOR WHY DOESN'T HE JUST COME OUT AND SAY HE LIKESTO SUCK COCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sorry

I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS AUTHOR WHY DOESN'T HE JUST COME OUT AND SAY HE LIKESTO SUCK COCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sorry

I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS AUTHOR WHY DOESN'T HE JUST COME OUT AND SAY HE LIKESTO SUCK COCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sorry

I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS AUTHOR WHY DOESN'T HE JUST COME OUT AND SAY HE LIKESTO SUCK COCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sorry

I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS AUTHOR WHY DOESN'T HE JUST COME OUT AND SAY HE LIKESTO SUCK COCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sorry

I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS AUTHOR WHY DOESN'T HE JUST COME OUT AND SAY HE LIKESTO SUCK COCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sorry

I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS AUTHOR WHY DOESN'T HE JUST COME OUT AND SAY HE LIKESTO SUCK COCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your Single

So this is like a fantasy or something, for me it would be a nightmare. My wife and I never had these secrets, we talked about all of ours long ago. In real life this wouldn't work , but good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
don't understand

I'm not even trying to understand. I know I don't have it in me to be the kind of guy she expects her husband to be. He said he loved her, had forgiven her "first" (or so he thought) affair, but coldle being told to be worthless in bed by never having given her an orgasm in all the years they were married ?? I would have said, nice to know dear how you really think about me and then, waving around to the house and the boat like she did, I would have told her she would be free to pursue her real interest while I would do the same by looking for a real wife to spend the rest of my life with in love and respect for each other, that I had enough of been played for the ignorant husband while she was out satifying her urges and all the while giving me some mercy fucks; no thank you. If she wanted to stay marrie, fine. If not, OK let's proceed with the split. A clean cut. Nothing more, nothing less. **** I find it hard to believe that she loved him as much as she claims to do. Of course, why would she tell otherwise. She could continue to have her affairs with the OK of her husband. She had nothing but contempt for him. Even now, she was only going to tell him everythin on the condition that he woudld accept her being a slut for other men. Forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
AAAAAAHHH!!!!! Please DON'T go creampie

I'm really enjoying this naughty fantasy. Brilliant flow and you're keeping it (just) within the realms of reality. So easy to slip from tantalising L.W's to absurd fetish and you're too good a writer for that. Saying that, maybe I'm being selfish, there's probably loads of people panting with anticipation. I'm sure you've already chosen, but you did ask our opinions...Thanks, Mancelt.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 15 years ago
Good writing

I don't normally go for this sort of story, but it's so well written that it held me. If I was writing it, then I'd get to the point where he suddenly realised that he couldn't accept her behaviour as easily as he thought he could, and then play on the conflict between them. Her wanting to go with other men, and him getting more and more unhappy the direction their marriage was taking ----- Or of course, the opposite way round, but that's less believeable. Your story though, and not mine! Look forward to seeing how you continue.

ohioohioalmost 15 years ago
Please ignore the negative comments

This is a great story and I hope you'll keep writing it. ******************************************************

In my opinion there are lots of possible ways to be happily married--this is certainly not the typical way, but that doesn't make it unacceptable or perverted. The story is very exciting, but also very involving because of the tension between the husband's jealousy and doubts and insecurity, on the one hand, and his wife's clear love for him and concern for his feelings. For me, it's the balance of those two things that makes me enjoy the story very much, and want to keep reading to see where you take it. ***************************************************

thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well I didn't think Ohio was a cuck lover.

I know some of his stories include cucks and wimps but I didn't really think he would condone this type of story. Just goes to show writers change as do their views on stories. I will however pick him up on one thing. He claims that the wife loved the husband? Where does he get that idea from? She FUCKED around on the husband for ALL of the marriage? How in hells name could she possibly love someone and do that? If they were swingers I could understand but they aren't are they? Ohio you are way off with your ideas about this story. I just hope your stories are not going to turn out like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sorry

can't see her love, she is just a cold calculating woman and he has a wrong loyalty to the mother of their kids. she is manipulating him from the beginning of HIS love till now. she was in love with a pimp and realized that and went into a save harbour she did not love at all but gave her stability. and hiding for more than 20 years, what a terrible carachter, lying and betraying, simulating fake feelings. I would like to know how fucked up the kids got with a mother like that. yes I know there are a lot of people closing their eyes in front of the hard truth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dumb

Cuck---slut---whore---trash

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
I agree with Ohio

This is a well written story that explores married life in a different way than I would want in my life, but that does not make it bad. The jerks on here who dump on you because your story does not fit their narrow view of what is acceptable in life should be treated as they deserve based on the value of their comments -- ignored!

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
To Ohio

If this truly loving wife is so concerned with his feelings then why does she do the things she does. She's fucking people that are in her job. I remember when in part #1 a woman called and told him that his wife was fucking another man in such and such hotel. Now we know that she's going to be quite about it ...right? I can just see when his boss or coworkers will come to him and say. Hey buddy...I hear your wife is a slut who fucks other men...how about she fucks me and your other co workers?" or his boss says," Just found out that your wife is fucking other men...tell you what I got a lot of clients that would like to fuck her...I'll give you ten dollars every time she fucks one of them...hell I;ll even give you ten dollars when she fucks me..unless of course you don't like your job here...get my drift." I expose husbands who are like this when ever I find them and I will sure let a husband know his wiofe is fucking around on him...What does that make...I guess I just dump on the writer...

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
No further for me, thanks!

Let us keep as a nice fantasy that gets them off... I certainly do not want to see the real thing. The comments

are interesting. The last commentator seems to have forgotten that the wife confessed that she called him so that he would catch her in the act. My count, was that she

did four guys... All in the last year. But anyway she is a slut and I would want a divorce, but different people different strokes. I thank the author...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ohio ? not sick or perverted - get real sicko

So how do you defend the cuck wanting to watch another cock fuck her then suck another's warm curdled stringing cum from her red stretched out cunt?<P>

It is clear you and the cuckish writer are into sick sub human male self humiliation - self disrespect. Self deprevation is a fetish for sick wimps that can't be defended by anyone.<P>

What a waste of talent and time little sick one - seek help soon to regain some self respect. Talent ill used is much worse than no talent trying to do something worth while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Torch the bitch or what?

We vote for putting both of them out of their misery - torch them both together! As far as the story itself, lots of plot holes, characters are unrealistic with the author's current development or lack of. Easy enough to read, no major issues with prose or grammar. Nice try but do not make anyone else suffer the inconsistency of the plot line. 25% for effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow lancewm said it so well. He dumps on the

readers so he should be ignored as he said. There are stories that only a true cuck could enjoy. There are stories that are so confused and twisted only the mentally ill could enjoy them. Well lance old boy this isnt mainstream LW this is very twisted so exactly how doyou fit in it? One could very easily say if she did without the sick sex she wanted for 21 years it really isnt her lifestyle it is her fantasy. And to feel one has to give over their entire lives for a twisted fantasy says very simply the life I have lived for 21 years means nothing to me and I am trashing it for my sexual needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
your over 60

your over 60 and writing this crap, stay away from people because your sick and there no helping you now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
compromise?

so she is fine with him being with other women?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
if he must...

Many lovely women in that area, at least partake. Its not like she doesn't!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To "lancewm" you're a hypocrite

You point out that readers have a narrow point of view of this lifestyle but yet you yourself wouldn't have any part of what these two are about. You can't have it both ways, either you approve or disapprove. As far as being ignored, it's the likes of you that advice authors to ignore readers, that need to be ignored. Notice the majority of comments were made by readers that didn't think too much of this story. Didn't leave many others left, did it? Author, found absolutely nothing erotic or pleasing in this story. It was sad that a couple would live this way. She threw her marriage vows out the window from the first day on, and the wimp just accepted it, when he found out. You have talent as a writer, find no fault there, it's just your theme of subject matter. Voluntary cuckold stories are not my favorite. But since I know now what your preferences are going to be, I'll ignore your posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tatoo Shop Adventure

Maybe you could explore her tatoo shop adventure. She goes to Santa Ana and finds a "less" mainstream shop, she enters and tells the biker looking guy what she wants, then he has her naked body and the biker finishes the tatoo and wants a reward, he fucks her good, several other guys showup and also fill her with cum. She gets home well fucked and cum filled, she doesn't cleanup and saves her adventure and cum for her husband.

That would be a worthy tale in keeping with her personality and his deepest desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sorry

I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS AUTHOR WHY DOESN'T HE JUST COME OUT AND SAY HE LIKESTO SUCK COCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Is that you

BILLY?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3 things I hate: willing cuckold wimps, slutty cheating wives and tattoos. 1*

I liked the loving bit but she cheated on him before discussing her sexual needs, so even that was questionable and the respect was zero but well written so amend to 2*

TXcreampieeaterTXcreampieeaterabout 7 years ago
Amazing what happens when a woman wants to be herself

Like this story. Covers several aspects of couples finding out that they aren't the standard couple. My last relationship had some of these story parts. It was my idea for her to have sex with other guys. I had a hard time seeing a guy have sex with her. I had no idea that lots of guys had big cocks, I have an average size dick.A couple guys were seeing her when I wasn't around, made me mad at first, but then the idea of it turned me on. I knew there was a degree of risk in us doing this. And she learned how to work my dick in her hand to get me to agree with amything she said.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Well written...

...but what I gleaned from this is: I'm OK, you're OK, no matter what deceitful soul crushing shit you do to me, because what's really important is that you realize your true self and full sexual potential. Never mind who you hurt doing it. YOU are what's most important in all the world. Heaven forbid that you might go to your grave without having been fucked in the way you truly crave by a really big and really thoughtless dick, never mind that it's all a fantasy you hold in your imagination. Oh...MY imagination? Fuck that. MY needs don't amount to a pile of shit.

I know very well I couldn't spend another day with a self centered spoiled brat like the woman in this story. I like a hotwife/vixen/slut story as much as the next guy, but this is just emasculation masquerading as touchy feely new age Jonathan Livingston Seagull bullshit. We all have times when we feel we need to "find" ourselves, but burning down the barn to get there is selfish and thoughtless. I don't even believe in god and I think it's a sin.

Lest you find my comment hateful, let me hasten to say I deeply believe in people finding themselves and in the process perhaps find happiness, or at least contentment. But I do strongly reject that we should risk destroying the people who love us in doing it, all for the sake of a more perfect orgasm. I think people- married people- need to grow and learn. The husband in this story had empathy, more's the pity. His wife did not. She just wanted what she wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveofherlife@Loveofherlife
Hi there. I am freewheeling guy who enjoys chatting with people who enjoy my work, and i don't mind constructive criticism. My aim is to excite and please.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES