Rediscovering their Love Ch. 02

Story Info
The evening continues at home.
3.2k words
4.39
12.8k
16

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This follows on from Chapter 1, so to enjoy perhaps read that first.

The premise is that working long hours has dampened their ardour for each other, but, a change of employer, who puts family first, has ignited Diane's wish to rediscover their love.

Having made love in the park, they settle for that holiday drink at their local.

Chapter 2

In the bar, as Stephen got their drinks, Diane sat at a table. It gave Stephen the opportunity to observe, from a distance, what others had seen tonight. The lipstick drew your attention to her beautiful face and the dark green dress accented her hair. Her cleavage drew your eyes but her headlights made you lick your lips. He saw some of the regulars looking and caught bits of their conversations, trying not to include him. Basically, they had never seen her as hot, she was smoking. He had to agree.

Stephen took their drinks over and kissed her. She seemed unaware of the reactions of those around her. She had a big smile on her face.

She raised her glass and said, "To our holiday. May it continue to surprise!." Stephen clinked his glass with hers and agreed. He was out of his depth. Continue to surprise, what did she mean. He couldn't ask her here as her answer may cause him to lose the little control he had. He wanted to lift her up, turn her over on the table and fuck her again as it was. He couldn't remember ever being so horny before.

They chatted away and Stephen thought he held the conversation well even as he was distracted by her lips, her tongue, her mischievous eyes, her cleavage and those stunning headlights. They had almost finished their drinks when Stephen was further surprised. Diane leaned in close to his ear and said she had never been so excited watching the men lust after her. She had been noticing!

Stephen was about to suggest they leave as he wanted round two or was it three or four, when a friend and colleague from work brought drinks over for them. He hadn't seen Neil come into the bar.

"Diane, you look ravishing and if Stephen isn't capable, I would offer but Sam would have my balls!" As he laughed, they joined in. Neil and Sam were good friends. Sam worked at the same company as Diane.

"Thank you kind sir," Diane replied seductively, "but I am taken and cannot break my vow."

Stephen was laughing. Diane's theatrical response showed her humour which too often she kept hidden. Tonight, was full of surprises.

"Sorry Diane but can I have two minutes to talk shop?" Neil asked, "I know you're on holiday but this came up after Stephen left and he needs to know."

Diane tried to pout but her effort just caused the movement of her red lips to suggest something else which had both of them rising to the occasion. She just nodded.

"Stephen, we found out that the firm is being taking over. We don't know officially who by but someone heard a name mentioned as he passed the boss's office. It's the same company which took over Sam and Diane's firm. Sam has been somewhat vague about them but seems far happier since they did. What about you Diane?"

Diane thought for a moment. Some of that was what she was going to tell Stephen tomorrow. Sam needed to tell Neil herself.

Stephen could sense there was a reluctance to tell them so began to feel concerned.

Diane saw Stephen's face and knew she had to say something.

"If it is Hydra, then the takeover will be for the good of everyone. Don't worry about your jobs. They do things very differently."

"In what way?" Neil asked.

Stephen remained concerned and it showed.

Diane didn't want to go into detail here but she didn't want to potentially destroy this evening by allowing Stephen to have worries about her and Hydra.

"It would take too long to tell you everything. They don't want long hours; they want you to have a balanced life. They feel that that makes your work better. They put your wellbeing and that of your families first. They pay you properly not like the misers we worked for. You'll find out a lot more if they do take over when you have the two-day induction. I've been several times to their complex prior to us moving there in a few weeks. They practise what they said to us. I hope for all of us you're right it's Hydra. We'll all have time to meet up, do the things we love and not be at the office all hours. I'm glad they took us over. If it's not them then you and Stephen will be joining us."

That last comment startled them but in a positive way. Stephen's face relaxed and she mouthed 'tomorrow' to him.

Over their drinks they chatted away. Both Neil and Stephen struggled to keep eye contact but were especially grateful for the wooden table covering them when Diane went to the toilets.

Neil had always thought Diane was gorgeous but tonight she was electric. He had never seen dressed in such a sensual way. Her lipstick and nails were out of character. The way her dress caught her breasts and caressed her nipples caused them to stand out proudly. Stephen's face looked like the cat who got the cream. No wonder. Watching her Neil saw the suspender bumps as she slowly teased everyone as she walked. This was not the Diane he knew. When she returned, her lipstick redone, she was bewitching.

If this was the effect Hydra had on staid Diane what would the effect be on Sam. He thought he better get home quick!

Stephen rose awkwardly trying to hide his erection. Diane kissed Neil goodnight, smiling seductively as she wondered how he would explain the lipstick she deliberately left on him to Sam. She hoped Sam would have as good a night as she hoped to have when she and Stephen got home.

On the walk home, they were like teenage lovebirds. Stephen pulled her into several shop doorways to kiss and caress her body. She encouraged him as she was equally aroused, grinding her pussy over her big friend.

Once inside their home, she took his head in her hands and kissed him, her tongue snaking into his mouth, running across his teeth and duelling with his. "You use the main bathroom to prepare as I need a few minutes to clean myself for you, assuming you want such a brazen hussy!"

Stephen's response was to grab her, kiss her, use his tongue in her mouth like she had done. His hands groped her breasts and he began pulling her dress zipper down. As he slipped the dress off her shoulders, she stopped him, urging him to the bathroom whilst she made her way to the master bathroom.

Stephen hurried to be ready and was soon sitting on the bed waiting for her. As the minutes passed, he wondered if the real Diane had returned and she would be back to the almost frigid Diane. No, that wasn't fair, she did enjoy sex but infrequently and certainly not so much recently. He finally decided she was going to come out in her flannelette nightie; just as she made her appearance.

Stephen's chest would have a bruise in the morning as his jaw dropped. Diane was standing there in front of him radiant. Her eyes were lit up, he could see her lust. The red lipstick had been redone. Her breasts were heaving, her nipples as long as he had ever seen them. His shock was complete as he saw her fanny. He had been right, there was no hair. Her pussy lips were red, somewhat puffy and he could see the moisture on them. Her pussy was highlighted because she was still wearing her stockings and suspenders, something he loved her to do. He had never seen it look so beautiful or fuckable.

She walked slowly towards him, watching his eyes devour her. His erection was waving to her, wanting her attention. She pushed him back on the bed and straddled him. She kissed him, gently, teasing him as she moved from his head to his feet and back up. Her hair lightly caressing his skin as she kissed him all over. The rigid rod blocking her way, was insistent she play with him. She took it into her mouth and caressed him with her tongue. She found she enjoyed it but had more enjoyment from the looks of pleasure on Stephen's face. She alternated between tonguing the head, slipping it into her throat and pulling it almost out of her mouth while running her nails over the flesh.

When he began to buck, she stopped. Stephen expected her to climb on top, again something she seldom did but again he was surprised. She reached over to the bedside stand, opened the drawer, and took out a box of condoms. She was on the pill so why? Next she took out a bottle of anal lube.

He was speechless. She had never liked him playing with her bum hole. Was she looking to do his?

Diane smiled at him. "Stephen, I know you have wanted to take my anal cherry and I've wanted you to do so but I couldn't bring myself to say that to you. I've prepared myself which is why I was so long. All the advice I've seen says plenty of lube and to use condoms. If you want my bum, I'm offering it to you. I know you'll be gentle and caring. If you just want to fuck me, go ahead. I want you any way you want me."

Stephen was stunned. What she had said was true and now here she was offering herself fully to him. Suddenly his thoughts were clear. He wasn't going to jump in, he wanted to frustrate her the way she had been teasing and frustrating him. He wanted to taste that beautiful bare pussy. He wanted to drive her wild and then when she could take no more, he would take her anal cherry.

He began by lightly caressing her hair and ears before kissing her face, down around her eyes, her nose and mouth where he used his tongue on hers again. His passion was obvious to Diane but to her dismay he was being deliberately slow. She loved him nibbling her ears and the sides of her neck which always aroused her but she was already highly aroused. She needed him inside her. She was relieved when he began stroking her breasts, becoming firmer, more demanding in his strokes. He moved down and his lips replaced a hand, nibbling and then biting her nipples which felt like they would explode.

His spare hand was moving down over her stomach, lightly touching her. She was surprised at the level of sensation as it explored her recently shaven mound. She had always liked her mound pressed firmly when she came but this felt more intense. His fingers slipped outside her pussy lips, feeling her wetness. Instead of playing with her clit, he moved further down and began stroking her stockinged thighs and up over her flesh, always stopping just before he reached her pussy lips.

Soon, her body was arching, trying to get him to finger her, rub her clit. She was telling him to rub her clit, she needed to come. He ignored her entreaties. Her nipples were about to explode, she could feel herself coming as he mauled her breasts. He grabbed her pussy and pressed down onto her mound and she just came and came! Her body was fighting him as he held her and made her experience the long drawn out orgasm.

She felt exhilarated but wiped out. There was to be no reprieve for her.

Stephen moved further down and surveyed this bare paradise for the first time. He began kissing her pussy lips. This was so intense, no forest to protect them. A completely new experience for both. He could see the physical changes in her fanny. He nibbled up and down, pulled them out, pulled them apart and together. He kissed and licked the perineum including around her virgin anus. This caused her to stir and try to shove herself onto him. He held her firmly and moved back to kiss and caress her labia major and minor, before blowing on her clit. She felt a finger enter her vagina, soon followed by another. As he kissed her clit, alternatively sucking and blowing on it, her head swam due to the intense feelings. Her body felt so alive. She would do anything for him if she could just come again.

Her body arched and tried to drive his head into her. As he stroked her 'G' spot, together with the work on her clit, she was on the verge of coming. "Fuck me, fuck me!" she shouted. "I want you in me." Stephen just continued to manipulate her, as she bucked and bucked against his mouth.

Finally, she came almost throwing him off the bed in her violent orgasmic throws. She seemed to almost pass out. Her breathing was shallow and very quick. He saw her playing with her nipples, something she never did. They were deep red, almost as red as her nail polish. Her whole body was giving off a sheen. She calmed and began taking deep breaths.

He kept his fingers in her fanny and moved to allow his other hand access to her anus. There was so much juice he didn't need to add any when he inserted his first finger there. There was no resistance and she just murmured something but as his head was clamped between her thighs, he didn't make it out. She was not resisting, that was for sure.

As he began playing with her anus and slowly moving his finger back and forth, he could feel her loosen up. He continued to lightly kiss her pussy lips and lick her from the perineum to her clit, lightly, thinking it would be easier without his fingers up her fanny but he wanted to drive her wild with desire. Slowly, he felt her body build again. He slipped another finger into her anus.

As she built to another orgasm, he was more forceful, yet still gentle as he worked her anus. A third finger went in. This was tighter and there was some resistance, so he slowed and took more time. Again, she began to buck on his face, her stocking clad thighs holding him in place almost demanding he lick her to another orgasm. As a gentleman who was he to refuse. The feel of her stockings on his back as she tried to drag him into her spurred him on.

It was proving difficult to maintain contact as she rose and fell to the bed. His fingers in her anus were finding that it had loosened enough he could go harder. After about another minute, Diane's unmistakable signs of impending orgasm were off the chart.

He caught glimpses of her working her nipples as she pounded back at him. It felt both her fanny and anus wanted him in them. She was flowing juices. Finally, she drove herself onto his face and hands and held still as the orgasm drove through her with all the finesse of a runaway train.

She held him against her for what seemed like minutes before she slowly released him and sank down onto the bed. Her whole body was covered in a pinkish wet sheen. He had never seen her so deeply coloured in afterglow before.

It took minutes for her to be able to speak to him. "Fucking hell, I've never come so hard or often before. I need a couple of minutes before you can take me. I don't think I can do much other than let you do what you want, I feel like all my bones are liquid. My mind is somewhere in the universe."

She cuddled into him, kissing him gently and told him repeatedly that she loved him. She ran her fingers over his very erect penis. Then she said she was ready. How did he want her?

He laid her on her side away from him. He knew she probably couldn't come again but he wanted to make it enjoyable for her. He reached for the lube and began rimming her anus before putting one, then two and finally a third finger into it. He used his other hand to run lightly over her clit and pussy. Soon, she was purring, little entreaties like, "that's so nice, so gentle, the fire's spreading."

When he judged she was totally relaxed and happy for him to take her anal cherry, he slipped on a condom and lubed them both up.

His cock had never felt so strong. He eased the head to her bum hole and pressed gently. It slipped in no more than an inch or so before there was some resistance. He pulled back and went forward again, slowly. This time he got a little further before the resistance built. Diane said nothing but pushed her bum back towards him as though saying go on.

Adding a little more lube, he pushed forward and he felt himself go through the resistance and into her rectum. He slowly pushed all the way in. He stayed still as he examined the feelings coming through him from her. It was tight, just as her cunt was. There was an unusual pulsing which sent delicious feelings through his body. She snuggled back into him. He kissed her ears and neck and rubbed her breasts and nipples.

She began moving slightly back and fore. He took the invitation and together they rode themselves to his first ever anal experience orgasm. All the events of the evening had made him so aroused; he knew he wouldn't last long. He told her and she said, "This is just for you."

She bucked back at him and he began fucking her arse. His pace quickened and far too soon, he felt himself reaching his climax. He tried to be as gentle as he could but he just had to let rip at the end. When he came, it was his most explosive ejaculation in years.

They held each other closely, whispering words of affection. Finally, she got up to go to the bathroom and he went to the other one. He was concerned he may have hurt her but she said he had been everything she knew he would be. She felt fine.

When he returned he found her looking at the bed.

"What's wrong?"

"I was going to strip the bed on Sunday but I'll need to do it tonight if we aren't to sleep on wet sheets!" she replied, half smiling at the memory of what had taken place.

"I'll help you. I brought some water as we both need to replace some fluids after tonight!"

Once the bed was changed, they drank their water, held each other closely, each reflecting on an evening which had both surprised and delighted, if not more, than they ever imagined, even in their fantasies.

They fell asleep, happier than they had been in a long time.