Rediscovering their Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Teasing trail to a glorious sensual ending.
7.9k words
4.25
6.4k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This shall be the penultimate chapter in this stage of their adventure.

Most of this chapter sets the biscuit trail for the explicit sexual act in the main part of Chapter 8. In that respect it suggests rather than boils. The action which does take place has been described in previous chapters so is not expanded here.

Throughout their story it has been about building their relationship and trust.

Again, no adultery, no abuse, no violence.

Chapter 7.

As they drove to the Hydra office to their meeting with Kim, Stephen was very contented. While he loved the holiday, there is something to say about sleeping in your own bed, especially after a session with a sex goddess. This morning he had performed his duty and been rewarded appropriately.

As they entered the car park, he saw signs directing visitors to Diane's firm. He drove to their offices and saw she had her own parking space so pulled up there.

"You're certainly going up in the world," he teased her.

"I never knew or even thought," a bewildered Diane replied. "Maybe we can check the office out when we are finished?"

Stephen nodded; he wanted a glimpse of her new offices himself.

As they walked to Hydra's building, Diane saw his face showed some concern.

"What's up?" she asked him.

"I was just wondering if Kim would just be in her suspenders and stockings," he said nervously.

"Of course, not" Diane said.

As he visibly relaxed she added, "She'll have her heels on as well!"

Stephen was stunned, not only by her answer but her obvious delight in his dilemma. Kim was almost as hot as her big sister, though she dressed so conservatively, like Diane had done until their holiday. This is why her working almost nude was so astounding to him.

What would Diane think if he rose to the occasion?

His thoughts weren't helped when he entered the building.

The receptionist was walking by them and said hello to Diane.

Diane introduced him to Mrs Kent and told her they were there to see Kim about Stephen's mum.

As Mrs Kent moved to her desk, Stephen's eyes alighted on her scrumptious calves encased in nude stockings with red, incredibly straight seams. Unknown to him, Mrs Kent could see his reaction in the mirrored wall in front of her.

After informing Kim they were there, she began to tease Stephen.

In a concerned voice she asked, "Do you think my seams are straight or have they gone off?"

Stephen blushed. He had been busted. Diane laughed!

"No," he stuttered, "They are straight."

Mrs Kent came out and turned around so he could check them again. "Are you sure?" she asked in an enquiring tone.

Stephen thought the only way out was to be completely honest.

"Your calves are superb and show the seams off perfectly. I apologise for staring but you so seldom see such exquisite calves enhanced by such lovely stockings."

Diane took pity on him and asked Mrs Kent how she got them so straight as she wore seams with a six-strap suspender belt but even then they could move.

Mrs Kent asked, "How do you know they're not so straight?"

To Stephen's surprise, Diane replied, "He likes to check them, first by feel and then he will kiss all the way up the seam. Depending on how straight he gives me kisses on my bare thighs. Five for perfect, four for less. Once when I was wearing sheer knickers, which had a back seam he kissed that as well. That led somewhere else. I got more than five kisses then!"

Mrs Kent was surprised at how forthcoming Diane was and noted how she was delighting in teasing him. She was intrigued. As Kim would be a few minutes she decided to toy with him.

With her back to him she slowly raised her skirt revealing beautiful long legs. As the skirt rose, Stephen's eyes were hypnotised into watching her awesome legs. Mrs Kent watched him blush more deeply in the mirror.

As her skirt reach her stocking tops which were also red, it revealed eight metal clips and some red lace.

Mrs Kent turned to Diane and exposed the front of her legs.

"I find eight straps are better for security when wearing seams. Six is good but eight is better. It also helps as it gives them more to unclip which allows them to pleasure us longer."

Stephen saw the twinkle in her eye and could believe her.

While Mrs Kent was standing there, the lift opened and a woman he recognised as Emily Jane from Diane's description came out. He had to agree with Diane that she did have fantastic breasts. The blond, heart shaped pubic hair caught his attention surrounded by a pale blue suspender belt and pale blue stockings.

As she walked towards them he saw her pussy lips which looked like they were smiling at him moisten. She seemed oblivious to him staring at her.

She said jovially, "Mrs Kent, why are you teasing the poor boy and flaunting your knickers?" as she walked up and kissed Mrs Kent, in a way, which showed that intimacy between them was not unusual.

Stephen's little man was trying to get out to view everything, his trousers felt so tight.

Trying to gain some control, Stephen said, "Hello, you must be Emily Jane. Diane has told me so much about how you helped her. I'm Stephen, her husband."

"Well Stephen, what do you think of Mrs Kent's legs?" she teased him.

"Awesome - as are yours," he replied, noticing he was breathing quickly.

Emily Jane turned to Diane and said in a teasing manner, "You have him well trained. How was your holiday?"

"Everything I would ever want, the best ever," a radiant Diane said.

"You'll have to tell all sometime soon," she teased, looking at Stephen's engorged crotch, which caused him to blush even more.

If Stephen thought the lift behind opening would spare him he was wrong.

Diane was right.

Kim had arrived. She was wearing heels.

She went straight to Diane and hugged her. "You look like you had a good holiday sis, you look great!" When she looked at Stephen she shook her head, "You seem tired, were you ill?" she teased.

Stephen's fantasy about Diane and Kim hugging while nude had almost been realised. Kim was just about as beautiful as Diane. Her brunette hair swept to her shoulders, framing her beautiful face. Her eyes were a wild green with a strong hint of sensual promise. Her generous lips offered so much intrigue and possible delight. Her large breasts had deep pink areolas with large nipples which were expanding as he viewed them. Just like her sister's. She had a bush trimmed into an arrow pointing to her bare pussy. Well, Phil obviously needed directions he thought!

Kim was aware of Stephen's examination. In some way she hoped he would be aroused to show she was just as gorgeous as her big sister but in another way, she hoped that wouldn't annoy Diane. She had debated with herself whether to cover up but decided as this was her working attire to go with that.

Diane observed Stephen reaction to Kim's dress or rather lack of it. She knew Kim was stunning and that he loved her to bits as well. She had never seen him blush so deeply. Between Mrs Kent, Emily Jane and now Kim, he was more than a bit constricted in his trousers. More work for her later she thought with a smile.

Mrs Kent and Emily Jane watched him squirm. They loved that he was obviously aroused by them all but did behave like a true gentleman. They were enjoying teasing him and no doubt he would be up for getting his own back in due course.

Mrs Kent broke the silence. "As you've seen my stocking tops, you can call me Elizabeth when we are alone," in a tone which invoked the sultry voice of Eartha Kitt. "You've made us all squishy!"

Stephen's jaw couldn't drop any lower!

Kim rescued him by suggesting they head off to view the flat for his mum. Stephen could not believe that Kim was walking down the street with them, wearing just her suspender belt, stockings and heels. Her large breasts were bouncing a jig, her nipples writing in the air. She greeted people who obviously knew her and her work without any qualms.

Diane and Kim were talking while he was trying to get his head around all that had just happened.

Kim took them to a building and a second floor flat. It had been excellently renovated and was perfect for his mum. It even had an extra bedroom which would be good for his brother to visit. Kim then took them through another building to the third-floor flat which was being worked on but was almost ready.

This was the same layout but would overlook the park when that was created when all the building work was finished in around three months. At the moment there were builder's metal buildings there.

Kim described the plans for the park which his mum would indeed love. He was stunned to learn the rent was half what she was paying for the flat she was in.

"George doesn't look to make money from the homes, just cover all the costs. People need a roof and the ability to live a good life." She told him. "There are two lifts to this floor so your mum will be able to get around. I'm speaking with two surgeons this afternoon I'm hoping to persuade to come to the hospital. They are experts in the type of surgery your mum needs to make her mobile again. So, hopefully, she won't need to wait for long.

"Do you think your mum would like this?"

"I think she would love it. Where is the communal area you mentioned?" he asked.

"It's just a bit further off this building towards the next. "

As they entered the communal area they loved how it flowed between the buildings it joined and the way it would open onto the park in the future. It was quite busy with different areas involved in diverse ways.

Two women were looking strangely at him. They were speaking quietly but obviously about him.

When they realised they had been spotted one spoke, "I'm sorry about staring but you are so like a school friend of ours from our Perth Academy days."

Diane said, "He's always being told how he looks like his mum who is a beautiful woman. Her name is Vharri."

The two women looked very happy and jiggled about. "Our friend was Vharri Duguid. We were the three amigos though to some teachers thought we were troublemakers. Is that your mum?"

"Yes, that was her maiden name. We were looking at a flat here for her. Do you stay here?"

"I'm Rhona McDonald and this is Janet Foster. We stay here. It's a brilliant place to stay. You bring her here and we'll make her very welcome."

She signalled to a staff member who came over.

"Sheila tell your mum that Vharri Duguid may be coming to join us. Your mum will be looking to join us sooner. You won't know what hit you when we all get back together. This has made my day."

Sheila said, "If you bring your mum over, you won't need Kim if she's not available, I'll show you all around as Kim has said which flat will be hers. Just park at the front entrance and I'll bring a wheelchair for her."

Smiling at Rhona and Janet, she continued, "Though if Rhona and Janet are signalling such mischief, I might try and persuade her not to come."

Kim said, "Diane, you and I can bring her here tomorrow when Stephen is at the meeting."

Diane and Stephen's blank faces gave away they knew of no meeting.

"I'm sorry. Hydra took over Stephen's firm and they are holding a meeting for all the employees tomorrow and Sunday. You should have received a letter."

Diane looked relieved, "Sam called this morning to say Neil had an envelope for Stephen. She sounded excited. That must be it. We're meeting tonight for a meal and drink. Why don't Phil and you join us?"

Kim agreed if Phil finished on time for a change.

After completing their tour, they returned to the Hydra complex.

"Do you want to come for lunch?" Kim asked.

"I was thinking about looking at my new office. Can I do that and have Mrs Kent call you and we can go to lunch?"

"That's a plan. I'll set everything up for your mum so when she says yes we are good to go. Maria will handle the movers."

Diane and Stephen went to her office. It was on the third floor and had a lovely view down the river. If there hadn't been people going about doing the final snagging and putting the last office bits and pieces in she was sure she would have screwed him on her new desk.

Stephen was very impressed and hoped that their new offices would be as good. He also had thoughts about fucking her on her desk. Mrs Kent, Emily Jane and Kim were very much on his little man's mind.

When she was happy, she said they better have lunch. They went and saw Mrs Kent, who phoned Kim, all the time keeping her eyes on Stephen as though staking her claim on him, making him blush.

Stephen was prepared for Kim but a tall, black woman came down with her. She was beautiful with a body to die for. Her smile grabbed your attention though he didn't miss her large breasts with pierced nipples. Hers was the first black, bare pussy he had ever seen. The lips would part and lighter bits came and went from sight. She was laughing and her breasts were jiggling.

He wondered why he was surprised she wore black suspenders and stockings.

Kim introduced her as Maria who would organise his mum's move and her surgeons as well hopefully. He followed them, his eyes taking in their round bums which just seemed to want kissed and caressed. If they had been naughty, a light spanking perhaps. He would be very happy to oblige.

Lunch went better than he expected. It was as Diane and Kim had said, after ten or so minutes he relaxed, even his erection relaxed! He was able to join in the conversation and added information for Maria about his mum like her collection of Lladrόs figurines which she would insist on special treatment. Maria laughed and her breasts jiggled again, "She's just like my mum, we'll get on fine."

After lunch, they visited Stephen's mum who was happy to hear about Rhona and Janet. Over a cup of tea, she told them some stories about their time at Perth Academy.

Stephen felt sorry for Sheila already!

Diane arranged a time to pick her up in the morning to view the flat.

When they returned home, Stephen was taken aback as Diane started discarding her clothes as soon as she entered the house. As she reached the bedroom, she turned to him and said, "I'm sure you are horny after this morning, do you want to fuck me or a blow job?"

Stephen's hands removed his clothes in record time and soon he was fucking her like there was no tomorrow, encouraged by a vocal Diane whose fanny was gripping him like a vice. He couldn't last long and he didn't!

They cuddled until it was time to shower and dress to meet Sam and Neil, Kim and Phil.

As they dressed, Diane teased him as she dressed in her white sheer lingerie and nude stockings. Taking her time slipping the nylons up her legs and clipping them to the suspender belt ensuring he saw her pussy. Stephen saw her pussy moisten before she pulled her knickers on, over the stockings. Her headlights were shining brightly as she put her bra on. Her white dress was not as revealing as the one which started all this but showed more than her normal cleavage. He would have suggested staying in but knew that wasn't an option.

Neil and Sam were waiting for them. Sam was dressed in a figure-hugging red dress which highlighted her lovely breasts and cleavage. A red pendant drew your attention there which wasn't lost on her. The hem fell to about four inches above the knee exposing her wonderful legs on which he could see the outline of bumps. She was wearing stockings as well. Stephen always thought she was hot and in that dress she was smoulderingly hot!

Sam embraced Diane which caused Neil and Stephen's temperature to rise among other things. They were soon talking away. Neil and he went to the bar for drinks as they waited for their table. They were there when Kim and Phil arrived.

It was obvious something was not right between them. Phil came up to them as Kim joined the others.

"Is everything alright?" Stephen asked Phil in a concerned tone.

"Let's get our drinks and if Kim wants to, we can perhaps talk about a day with major changes," Phil replied guardedly.

Meantime, Diane had asked Kim the same question and received a similar reply.

Once back at the table, there was a hesitation. Finally, Kim spoke in a fairly flat voice.

"We almost didn't come out as several events have rocked us badly and we are still trying to work out our positions and reactions. We'll leave after the drink and let you enjoy your meal."

Diane butted in, "Is there anything we can do to help? I'm sure we will try if we can."

Kim and Phil looked at each other almost willing the other to speak first.

Kim blinked first.

"Phil, tell them about your day until I came home. I'll add that." she said softly.

Phil looked displeased but took a breath and spoke in a tone which showed his annoyance.

"As you know, Butler's is not a good place to work. While the old man is just tolerable his two sons are utter arseholes. They and I have crossed swords quite a few times and I have even decked one for trying to molest one of the secretaries. The sons think because they own the business they can do what they wish to the employees, especially the females.

"They wanted me sacked but the old man wouldn't as the firm needs my expertise especially if we move into hydrogen projects. Last night the old man had a stroke and the boys took over the firm. The first thing they did was fire me. In some way I was glad but I feel for all the decent staff working with them.

"The second shock came when Kim came home."

Kim took the stage, her tone showing her regret and sadness.

"You know that this is the second week of me working with Hydra. In many ways it is my dream job as I can help so many people. When I told Phil about the job he was so happy for me but I didn't know how to tell him about one part of my job."

Diane and Stephen realised what she had omitted though Sam and Neil didn't know about the top floor dress code. Both understood the dilemma Phil was in as Stephen had been very surprised on learning about Hydra's quirks but again, Diane wasn't working almost nude.

Diane reached over and held Kim's hand.

"Several nights Phil came home to find me wearing my stockings, suspenders and heels. We made love like newly committed, randy couples do. Everything was so good I didn't want to spoil it.

"Today, I came home and didn't realise Phil was already there. I came in took my coat off and walked into the living room. He just about collapsed when he saw me in my working clothes. That's the top floor dress code, "she added for Neil and Sam's benefit.

Their eyes showed their shock. Neil's showed some arousal as well!

Kim continued, "I tried to explain but he was so angry and jumped to the conclusion that I was a corporate whore. He was going to leave.

"I managed to calm him down long enough to allow me to explain everything. I told him if anyone was leaving, it would be me as this was all my fault. I should have told him everything at the very beginning but I didn't know how to explain it without making it seem sordid which it's not.

"I explained how I got the job," as she squeezed Diane's hand, "what I did and how I was making a difference to peoples' lives. I explained the dress code. More importantly, I made sure he knew that I and no one on the top floor were corporate whores."

She tried to lighten the mood, "As if I could be with my inhibitions.

"No one behaves in any way which would infringe anyone's personal space or attempts anything untoward. Butler's sons would have been sacked and the Police called for their behaviour.

"I'm so sorry I didn't have the courage to tell you Phil. I know if I had, once you got over the shock, demure me, working almost nude, you would have supported me because you always have. By not telling you, I raised the spectre of me cheating on you, something I would never do.