Rediscovering their Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil pulled Kim to him and kissed her, telling her he loved her! Kim was very happy and very wet.

Sam surprised Stephen asking him if he had learned anything from Diane.

"When Diane explained what she felt when she had worked in the nude, I was surprised. Not only that she had stripped with Kim but how confident she now seemed. She told me of her talks with Joanna which revealed Joanna felt subservient in discussions with senior staff or better dressed staff, I thought about Dave, our newest staff member. He has some innovative ideas but we don't spend a lot of time on them. Is that because he's new or just scruffy? I'll have to change to make sure I include everyone."

Neil nodded, "I never thought about that but it could be right. I think we do defer to those more senior instead of arguing our points."

Despite all wanting to leave, they had another drink and as a reward the women continued to tease them relentlessly. Parts of their breasts teased not only their husbands but their friends. While some stocking tops appeared and disappeared, no pussies came out to play!

Kim could not believe the feelings radiating in her.

Diane saw some of her own expressions she had experienced just a fortnight ago. She leaned over to Kim and said quietly, "Enjoy those feelings, we'll talk later and I'll explain."

Kim nodded and tried to relax.

Eventually it was time to go. As they left the bar, they hugged each other. Neil was sure his chest would bare the marks of Diane and Kim's nipples for weeks. Phil loved the feel of Diane's nipples but Sam grinding her pussy down on his erection almost sent him over. Stephen could not believe how this evening had gone. Kim's nipples cutting into him and Sam sensually rubbing her bum over his erection were fantasies fulfilled.

Stephen surprised Phil by telling him to follow the instructions. Phil was bemused!

As they turned away, Diane said loudly, "I'm so wet, I don't know if we'll get past the park tonight!"

The others looked on in shock as they walked away like new lovers. Diane's dress swinging revealing her stocking tops and glimpses of cheek.

As Phil was driving he had only had soft drinks so he had no excuse when they were in the car when he kissed Kim and undid the remaining buttons on her blouse and began sucking and biting her breasts and nipples.

Kim was enjoying this, so out of character for her but willed herself to stop him, "I'll stay like this until we get home," as she raised her skirt, showing her pussy to him, "you can fuck me all night!"

Phil reluctantly stopped. It was an old fantasy of his. He started the car. His driving wasn't the best as he kept getting distracted by views of her breasts and really erect nipples and a soaking wet pussy. She was obviously turned on by exposing herself to him. He wondered if anyone saw her as he drove through the town. His erection couldn't get any harder.

It wasn't long till they were home! Kim removed her skirt and he saw the instruction in full. He's good at following instructions!

Neil and Sam were walking back to their home. Sam had to apologise to Neil for not believing him before but Diane was hot. They stopped a few times to kiss and caress each other before arriving home, Neil especially enjoying fondling her bare pussy which was soaking wet. Sam had to stop herself pulling his penis out and dragging it home with her; she was so aroused. She ground her pussy on the hard stick of rock. Once home, Neil lifted her dress as she unzipped him. His cock leaped into her cunt. They didn't make it to the bedroom until the third time. Neil thinking about the extraordinary nipples on Diane and Kim and Sam the large erections she had felt, stimulated even more desire.

Stephen and Diane didn't get past the park either. After that mind blowing fuck they arrived home and fucked themselves silly. Stephen visualising Kim and Sam added another dimension. Diane's thoughts included those other erections she had inspired with her friends made her even more stimulated if that was at all possible.