Rediscovering their Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I breached our trust. I love you but I'll leave if you can't trust me."

Phil was obviously conflicted so Diane thought she would tell him a little more about Hydra.

"Phil, I know this has come as a shock, just ask Stephen later about the shock he had about me being nude with Kim"

Sam and Neil now looked even more shocked. Neil was even more aroused thinking about the two sisters in the nude.

"Hydra's staff raise a lot of money for charity and one of the early ways became "Nude Secretaries' day" as the hospice needed a lot more funds than just bakes raise. There are quite strict rules about behaviour not only on that day but every day to treat everyone with respect. On the first nude secretaries' day, there were two who overstepped the boundaries and within half an hour they had been sacked and were out of the building.

"There were many "wows, oh my gosh, you're beautiful, bloody hell" and other such words. There were no suggestive comments although there were obvious signs of arousal. That boosted the women's self-esteem. Many of the other women had joined the secretaries to show their support."

She laughed, "The biggest concern was wiring all the jaws back together."

"After the event, George was asked if his office fantasy had been fulfilled. He replied that as a fantasy they would have worn suspenders, stockings and heels. As he is so lovely, the girls on the top floor decided to dress like that. He never asked or demanded that. He boosted their pay by £6000 as good stockings are so expensive!

"When I have spoken with them, they have all said that working in the nude gave them so much more confidence in their abilities.

"When I went to the top floor for the first time, I was astounded. I never knew the dress code until then. I can't say, I never checked them out but after fifteen or so minutes the lack of clothing just disappeared from my mind. I have never seen anything untoward happen to any of them. On the contrary they are all treated with a great deal of respect because they are all so good at what they do, like Kim.

"Kim has told you about us. When she came up to me and said she didn't know if she could work in the nude but if I stripped with her she would do it. I had no conscious thought but found myself stripping off. We hugged, probably dumbfounded that we were nude in front of anyone else. Apart from Stephen, I had never been nude with another person.

"Within what seemed just a few minutes, I was so relaxed. I did find that I became so much more confident. I truly started to come out of my shell. It was like my clothes defined my limitations.

"I never would have believed that we would walk to the canteen and have lunch in front of everyone, in the nude. People were so polite and encouraging. I did have some sexual arousal as people said how lovely I was. If Stephen had come home from work at a reasonable time, he would have benefitted from that."

Phil's face was a picture. It didn't look like Kim had reached that part of their story. On one side he was shocked but his trousers were more than a little tight. He had always imagined Diane as being just as sensuously beautiful as Kim but like Kim, she never displayed anything. Tonight, he had been pleasantly surprised by what she was wearing as it confirmed his theory.

Stephen thought that he should give Phil some of his own thoughts.

"Phil, one thing I know is that Kim would never cheat on you nor put up with any inappropriate behaviour. If there were, Diane would never have suggested her for the job or stayed with Hydra.

"Before our holiday, Diane and I never had time to talk as we were working so late. I didn't know that since Hydra had taken over her firm she was finishing at the right time and was reading a recommended book to try and salvage our marriage which was struggling due to our long hours.

"I found out about Kim's new job when she bumped into us as Diane was buying new bikinis and lingerie for our holiday, I was already in shock between the bikinis and the sheer lingerie. Kim said she was buying her working clothes. All she was holding were suspenders and stockings. I was so confused, Kim offered to tell me. Over a coffee and scone, they told me all about that day. I wished we had gone to a bar. I struggled to comprehend it. I mean Diane and Kim, in the nude - hugging - has to be my favourite fantasy and I missed it."

Diane leaned in and kissed him.

"Over our holiday, Diane has explained a lot more about Hydra and some of their quirks.

"When she described nude secretaries' day to me, she was in the nude. Diane was never in the nude outside our bedroom until that day with Kim. Here she was, a new, more confident Diane, in our kitchen, nude.

"She floored me asking me if I would like Moira, my secretary, to work in the nude. I can ask her I exclaimed. No, only if she offered; would I refuse? No, obviously but then I was concerned about some of the men who I would not trust that she would be safe around. Diane explained they take behaviour seriously and they would be gone.

"She said she was thinking of joining the secretaries to show her support. I was gobsmacked."

Sam, Neil and Phil's jaws dropped when he said that.

He continued, "She said she needed my permission. I told her to do what she thought was best as it would be hypocrisy on my part to stop her while potentially enjoying the others. She had said to Neil and me when we met at the pub, that if our firm wasn't taken over as was the rumour, we would be working for Hydra. So, I would be there."

When he said that it was as though a light came on in Neil's brain and he handed Stephen a letter.

"Some of those arses were fired. I'm sure you're not one but there is a meeting tomorrow and Sunday about Hydra's take over. This nude stuff is a lot to take in. Sam only told me a little when we found out about the takeover."

They all looked at Sam.

"What can I say? I never expected all this. I was waiting till Diane was back to discuss what we were going to do. How to tell you? I never thought I might end up nude as well. You're not really thinking about doing that are you Diane?"

Diane nodded, "I know it feels strange, especially coming from me, but that day I spent working nude, with Kim, on the top floor, exposed me in more ways that just my skin. I came out of my shell. I became adventurous in promoting my ideas instead of being quiet. I'm sure that is why I received the promotion, not because of being nude.

"As I learned, so many of the female staff support each other by doing it. They raised almost half a million pounds this year for the local charities because of it. I'm told not only that but many couple's marriages are happier. Maybe they are using the book that was recommended to revive marriages. It's been good for me and I hope Stephen.

"I have been taking the steps to become the sex goddess Stephen has always told me that I am. I'm trying but we're getting there."

Diane leaned over and kissed Stephen. It became a passionate one. The others could see her headlights expand. Phil's trousers were very tight. Kim kissed him and told him she loved him, sliding her hand over his penis. Phil was struggling to breathe.

Sam and Neil were astounded. This was not the conservative Diane. Sam had listened to Neil about meeting a really sexy, radiant Diane in the pub at the start of their holiday who looked like she had just been fucked. She didn't believe him but the sex that night was some of the best they had had in ages. That was why she phoned in the morning. When she told Neil what Diane had done and what Stephen was doing to her fanny, she had to take care of his erection yet again that morning.

Fortunately for Stephen, the waitress came to say their table was now ready. If she had been much longer, Diane would have set him on fire.

Over the meal, the friends were enthralled as they described their holiday. No one believed Diane had worn such skimpy bikinis even when Kim said she saw her buy them.

Diane whispered into Stephen's ear. He looked at her and she nodded.

Stephen took out his phone and looked for one which he thought would be discrete but blow their minds. He had only taken a few videos and photos on his phone. He found it and showed it to Diane who nodded.

Stephen passed around his phone which showed Diane in her red bikini looking out from the beach. Her luscious breasts and awesome bum were just covered.

Phil could not believe this was Diane. She was just as gorgeous as her sister. His penis was hard, not helped when Kim leaned over to look at the photo and caressed it. Sam was awestruck. This was not the Diane she knew. Neil was very aroused to say the least.

Finally, Phil summed it up when he went, "Wow!"

Sam said incredulously, "Diane, you won't have much bikini lines to cover up with that."

Diane floored them when she replied, "I don't have any!"

This led to more talk about their holiday. They didn't believe they had gone to a nude beach. Diane asked Stephen if he had any on his phone. He nodded warily.

"If you promise not to tell anyone I'll let Stephen show you some but any loose lips and I'll cut the balls off you." Her tone showing - she meant business!

Neil and Phil believed her. Neither Kim nor Sam had seen this outcome coming.

Stephen proudly showed some photos of them on the beach. John had taken those. Kim and Sam were impressed. Stephen looked impressive. Neil and Phil's fantasies had come true. Diane was smoking hot!

Diane stunned Stephen when she said that Jane, John's wife, had a very smooth mons which Stephen couldn't take his eyes off.

Stephen retorted "And who felt it?"

Jaws dropped from the others'; chests were bruised at this revelation!

"Well, Jane invited me too."

She explained, "she has it waxed. It is very smooth, smoother than shaving. If I ever have mine waxed Stephen will come with me so he can hold my hand. I'll accompany him to A & E to have his hand fixed afterwards!"

Kim and Sam didn't know who this Diane was. Neil and Phil couldn't be any harder.

Diane felt herself becoming aroused at the thought of being seen by her friends.

Stephen told them that these were not the best shots. The videos he had of her doing Andress out of the water were outstanding especially the one on the nude beach.

Neil exclaimed, "When are we coming round for the film?"

Stephen laughed as Diane wagged her finger at him, "Naughty boy!"

She was smiling so he suspected she may be up for that. She looked a bit flushed and he wondered if showing the holiday snaps was arousing her. It was him.

When the meal ended they headed back to the lounge. While the men organised the drinks, the girls went to the toilets.

As they gathered to leave, Sam noticed something white sticking out of Diane's bag.

"Is that what I think it is?" she asked.

Kim was intrigued.

"Yes, it's my knickers. I'm going to put them in Stephen's pocket and caress him. Maybe we'll get past that tree in the park tonight, maybe not!"

Kim shouted, "OMG! You didn't?"

Diane just nodded with a big grin on her face.

Sam eyes were wide and her brain was in overdrive. "When you met Neil, you didn't have knickers on?"

"No, I had knickers on to stop the leaking after stopping in the park. I only had no knickers through dessert and the walk to the park. It seemed to arouse Stephen especially given that I blew him before we left the house."

Both Kim and Sam's jaws dropped at this revelation.

"If you did it, I bet you'll have the time of your life later," she teased them.

Kim looked at Diane. "I have nothing to lose. We'll need to speak later about how my staid sister has become a sex goddess. I'll need your help to catch up," as she slid her knickers off.

Sam went, "What the hell! Neil said you were super-hot and I benefitted so I might as well get some more benefits in kind!" She laughed.

They returned to find the men seated. Diane came up behind Stephen and kissed him. He felt her hand reach under the table and go into his pocket. He recalled the last time and smiled at the memory. His little man was awakening and delighted in having Diane caress him slowly as she slid in beside him.

Neil was happy as Sam kissed him and wasn't aware of anything until he felt her hand in his pocket. As she pulled it out, she lay her hand over his growing penis and squeezed. She whispered in his ear, "Later!"

He was confused until his hand reached into his pocket. It was something small and quite wet. He had partially pulled it out when he discovered what it was. His face was a picture, of bemusement, of shock, of arousal.

Phil was still struggling with his emotions over Kim's work. Kim kissed him and he felt her hand in his pocket. She slowly drew her hand over his enlarging penis. The photos of Diane, he had never expected to see and now this.

As she sat, he put his hand in the pocket as he could feel something. It was quite small and very wet.

She was looking at him, her eyes showed her fear she had done something wrong but also her love for him.

"What could she be worried about after earlier," he thought. Then he realised they were her knickers. He had always had a fantasy about her doing this and now she had.

He pulled her to him and kissed her. He knew then they could work through this evening's events. A thought came into his mind and he asked her quietly if it was just her. Her reply was heard by everyone, even in the seats near them, "This is a knicker free zone!"

Stephen, Neil and Phil just looked at each other and their wives. Stephen leaned over and gave Diane a heated kiss. Neil grinned like a Cheshire cat, pulling Sam to him.

Phil was trying to focus his thoughts. Diane not only had he seen her holiday snaps, but she was also sitting, knickerless just opposite him. Wow! Sam too! He knew they all had suspenders on, his hard on got even harder.

It was Neil who brought his mind back to the group. He needed to get his mind off the thought these very sexy women were not wearing knickers! His cock was about to burst his zip.

"Phil, you said you were fired. I know you are an engineer like us but you mentioned Hydrogen. It's an area Stephen and I were trying to get our firm involved in for the future. We put in a number of papers on that for consideration but if it meant spending money, our bosses wouldn't go for it. How advanced are you?"

Phil replied, "Butler allowed me to dabble but I didn't have any support as such. I have studied plans for hydrogen and battery power plants for trains. If we can get salt batteries to work then the technology could potentially work on planes. Some of the technical and secretarial staff helped me. I feel sorry for them working for those arses. There are a lot of good people there."

Stephen butted in, "If Hydra act like they did with Sam and Diane's firm, they expanded them, we could be looking for expertise like yours. Kim got her job through Diane."

Kim interrupted, "No, I didn't get it just because Diane recommended me. After I gave Pamela all my details, CV etc someone passed it to Human Resources who checked me out. They confirmed that I was fully qualified and had a very good reputation for fighting to do the right thing. That's why I was offered the job. My qualities.

"If Phil is offered a job, it will be because of his qualities, not knowing you two or me working there.

"If he recommends any of his colleagues like those technicians and secretaries, they may be offered jobs if they meet the standards necessary.

"Like you, I'm sure Phil would and so would his colleagues if they were interested and there were jobs."

Neil nodded.

"Phil, would you be interested if a job became available in your field?"

"Of course. If Kim had told me earlier of her 'dress code' I wouldn't have been so shocked and acted like a small child with his sweets taken away. The other quirks I will have to work through.

"What about the others, would there be potentially more jobs?"

Stephen replied, "In our submission we thought we needed a team of at least ten engineers with appropriate technicians and secretaries in addition. We don't know what will be happening until tomorrow at the earliest. If you are in contact with your colleagues you could gauge their interest should this come off."

"I can do that tomorrow. I'm sure those who I don't have will have contact details with others. How do I explain nude secretaries' day?"

Stephen looked at Diane.

"We can set up a meeting with Kim, Sam and me with those who may become involved. We'll explain everything and that they will be safe," she emphasised. "Moira and any other secretaries from your firm who are concerned as well if you wish."

Kim noticed how Diane moved as she picked up her glass, enabling them to see her cleavage but that was collateral to teasing Stephen. She was aroused as her nipples were sticking out. She had never seen Diane like this. Normally she was like herself, buttoned to the neck with Kevlar bras restraining her nipples. What would Phil think if she went to the toilet and removed her bra? She knew she was aroused as her pussy was wet thinking about them knowing she was knickerless. She had felt Phil's erection.

She headed off to the toilet. On her return she took a route which meant she approached Phil directly. Phil saw her and stopped speaking; his jaw dropped. Kim had unbuttoned her blouse so that her cleavage was on display. Her nipples were jutting out. She must have taken her bra off. His erection was trying to escape.

The others turned and saw Kim approach. Stephen had to force himself to breathe. Neil was astounded, she was like Diane after all. Sam was shocked. Kim was as conservative as Diane who just smiled at her little sister.

All knew tonight was going to end with some serious fucking.

Over a couple more drinks, Sam managed to get Kim to explain her role and what she was working on. She was working on two main remits. One was housing for staff and/or their families. Between the buildings going down to the river being renovated and one having been knocked down and being replaced and the private estates being built by many of their builders, they had plenty of options, so far. Being able to offer suitable, affordable housing helped entice staff to work for the various firms within Hydra Group.

In addition, she looked at any care packages required and liaised with the agencies involved to ensure those who needed assistance got it and their correct benefits. There were a number of fully equipped disabled flats which were being filled. There were nursing and care staff, medical rooms for treatments if necessary within the refurbished buildings.

The other was working to attract more staff for the hospital; as its refurbishment is about complete, with all the latest toys for the doctors. She explained that that afternoon she had spoken with two female surgeons who were excellent orthopaedic specialists who were being shafted in the now privatised English HS because they were BAME women, not white. She was very hopeful though they were concerned about nude day. She hoped watching her on 'teams' made them realise the thought is worse than the actual event.

It wasn't unusual, as many didn't feel comfortable about the nude day initially. Most staff were happy with the move to the hospital from the old neglected one down the river. Better pay and conditions helped. George tops up the Scottish NHS funding.

She explained that as both roles dovetailed, while she was responsible for all of it, Pamela held overall control. She was glad that Maria, who Stephen and Diane had met today was responsible for organising the moves. The HR did all the contracts.

Phil was seeing a more confident Kim as she talked. Maybe there was something in this about working nude.