Rediscovering their Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a failure!" she added sadly.

Stephen couldn't make out if she was genuine or teasing him. He struggled against his bonds.

"I can't cuddle you, you tied me up. Untie me and I'll show you how much I love you and what you did this evening."

"I'm not sure, you could be angry. I'll try something else first."

She slipped off his cock and removed the condom. She went to the bathroom and brought out a wet cloth and cleaned him.

She went out again and came back within a few minutes.

Stephen asked her to untie him so he could give her pleasure.

In response Diane took his cock into her mouth. The cold caught Stephen by surprise. She had ice cubes in there.

Diane moved his cock all around her mouth before sliding him out and kissing all the way down to his balls and to his bum hole. The cold was both electrifying and bordering on painful. His cock was responding. What had Diane said earlier about "was he a six shooter?" He thought three would be his limit.

Soon he relaxed and let Diane have her evil way with him. He would have to work out his revenge later.

As Diane tongued the length and head of his cock, he could feel himself rising again. Where had this Diane come from? She was a total sex goddess and he was happy to be her paramour.

Diane moved her tongue faster and used her hand to masturbate him.

Stephen could only look at her as the heat built up in him. The feelings were exquisite. She seemed to be keeping him at boiling point, just never allowing him to reach it. His mind was out in the universe. All his fantasies were being played out on him. He had never been so hard.

Whenever he caught himself looking at Diane, she was watching his face. The love for him was openly displayed.

She looked him in the eye. "Come in my mouth. You'll have taken all my holes and made them yours. Only you will ever have access to them. I love you!" as she increased the tempo.

"Diane, I fucking love you and I'm gonna cum."

Stephen was trying to fuck her mouth so she let him. As he speeded up, she tongued him relentlessly until with a heavy groan, he unloaded into her mouth. She savoured it before swallowing.

Stephen was spent. Diane untied him and they cuddled into one another.

As he recovered, Stephen needed to go to the toilet.

When he returned, Diane was lying on her back, legs wide open, slowly playing with her pussy lips and clit. She had never masturbated in front of him before their holiday. Her other hand was caressing her breasts, pulling her nipples which were bright red with desire.

Her eyes never left his cock which began to rise.

Stephen took a few steps and replaced her hand with his lips and tongue on her pussy. He traced from her clit to her bum hole and back, dipping into the nectar of her cunt. Each time he added more pressure which caused her to groan in pleasure.

She was stirring beneath his onslaught.

He added a finger to each hole and rubbed them together through the membrane keeping them apart.

Diane was lost in rapture as he caressed her. Her whole being was on fire. Her fanny tried to hump him, rising and falling more quickly as she approached an orgasm.

Stephen added more fingers to her holes. The sensation of being full helped hasten the arrival of her orgasm. He used her 'G' spot as well as her clit until he almost had her there.

Diane was pleading for him to fuck her.

Just when she was about to come, he stopped, turned her over onto her knees and entered her from behind. With one hand he pulled and pinched her breasts and nipples and with the other he tormented her clit.

She was drowning his cock in her juices.

He pumped, harder and harder, as deep as he could go. He felt he could go for hours before coming. Soon Diane was screaming her orgasm.

He kept going, not taking his fingers off her clit or nipples.

She pleaded with him to stop but he continued. Her cunt was like a volcano, so hot. Her juices like lava flow. Soon, she began to rise to another orgasm. Stephen was going as deep as he could, his hand pulling and pinching her breasts. With the other, he alternated between light and rough strokes of her clit. The angle meant his cock was caressing her 'G' spot.

With all her strength she tried to fuck him to bring him off using her hand to caress his balls.

As she reached her peak, Stephen could contain himself no longer and exploded with her.

They collapsed onto the bed as he held her tight.

After they recovered, they needed a drink. Stephen was surprised to see the time was after eleven. Over four hours had passed since he came into the bedroom.

As he made a cup of tea, he thought, "I've come four times, two to go, I'll never make it!"

After their tea, they cuddled and Diane caressed his little man. He tried to respond but couldn't get fully hard.

Diane turned on her side and Stephen spooned her. She managed to get his cock into her.

"He deserves a reward for his efforts tonight," she told Stephen.

"I'm not a six shooter then," Stephen replied.

"You always leave one round out in case you shoot yourself," Diane told him as she squeezed her fanny walls.

Contently, they fell asleep.

Supplemental

The next day Stephen went to work with more than work on his mind. He did manage to cause Mrs Kent to blush when he said, "I hope it was as good for you as it was for me!" but he never saw Emily Jane.

He needed to talk to Diane about the night before.

When he had left for work, Diane could tell he had a conflict within him. He had fucked her that morning but his mind seemed somewhere else. She hoped he understood what she had envisioned last night. She would clear everything up when he returned.

On his return, Diane was waiting for him. She was dressed to be ravished. She gave him a big hug and a kiss which promised more.

She knew she had to start the conversation. She felt he may have a different interpretation of last night. Her earnest tone showed she was speaking from her heart.

"Stephen, I sense you are conflicted about last night. I want to tell you my perception about last night.

"We still have a lot to learn about each other's desires and fantasies and I think I went too far last night.

"When we talked at the beginning we both agreed that we don't want anyone else involved in our intimate life. I haven't changed my mind despite what you may have had cause to think last night.

"I just wish to be your sex goddess.

"Having said that, we have both found that we both enjoy the impact we have on others; their arousal feeds our arousal. I'm sure that we have fucked each other while thinking about others when something like me feeling Jane's pussy happened. I saw some nice cocks on the nudist beach. I'm sure you noticed the breasts and pussies. That spiced our love making.

"We don't need that all the time but on occasion it's nice to be outside our normal selves. But last night, I really pushed the boundaries of that. I'm sorry I went over the top. I thought I was giving you your fantasy as well as giving you all of me.

"Friday night when I was teasing you in the restaurant, I thought I was being discrete but Kim said they saw quite a lot, less than you saw but it turned her on. That's why she took her bra off. I thought you were enjoying Kim and Sam, seeing them heat Phil and Neil up. All that flesh exposed feeding your fantasy about them.

"I was sure you thought about Kim's nipples and Sam's boobs as you fucked me in the park. I certainly thought of Neil and Phil's cocks as you fucked me. It added to our frenzy.

"On Friday, I saw how seeing Mrs Kent and Emily Jane, Kim and Maria had made you hard. I was happy to know that when we got home, I would help you release your pent-up frustration. I thought not only would you be enjoying me but probably they would be on your mind too.

"When Kim and I bumped into Mrs Kent and Emily Jane yesterday, they spotted I was very happy. I'm sorry I told them they had turned you on though they did say they were pleased to have seen that themselves. I already had a rough idea of what I wanted to do last night to play on that but couldn't see how I could.

"It was Mrs Kent who suggested a way to blow your mind thinking your fantasies were coming true. She suggested recording some appropriate words as though trying not to speak to be heard.

"I wondered how that could be done.

"They asked what did I intend to try and do for you. I told them about having you eat my pussy, me giving you a blowjob and fucking. I didn't feel able to mention anal.

"Emily Jane asked if you ate pussy well. I said you were great at that.

"She said, I'll have my pussy eaten. Elizabeth you can suck his cock.

"I was taken aback at first but thought how you would enjoy it. I reasoned that it didn't count as being involved because they wouldn't be there. I made a big mistake with that, I realise now.

"For the idea to work, they needed to know some private things to ensure we kept to your fantasy. For accuracy, I told them how big you are and they had to fan themselves.

"I think they have played that game themselves before because they mentioned things I would never have thought off, like the door and shoes.

"It was Kim who said you would feel my nipples as I blew you when you were working on my pussy so she said she would add her voice. That would make it more believable, more difficult for you to work out it was only me.

"I used a different technique to confuse you into thinking it was Elizabeth.

"It was so surreal to do but so much fun. I thought you would love it but now I'm sure I screwed up," she added sadly.

"I got caught up in this fantasy so much, I talked about Neil and Phil with us, filling all my holes. I thought that may be a fantasy of yours but while your face confirmed your arousal there was something else in it.

"It was just play talk. I don't want them or anyone involved, just us. By having Emily Jane, Elizabeth and Kim I broke our trust.

"I'm so sorry to have hurt you. I love you."

Stephen looked at her. She had explained and voiced some of his own thoughts.

"Diane, you have nothing to be sorry for. I'm sorry my conflict was so visible to you. It wasn't what you did, it was how I responded. In many ways it was an ideal fantasy.

"I thought, for some reason this was real despite what we had said previously. We had expanded our boundaries so I went along with it being real. My cock taking over my brain.

"My mind had me eating Emily Jane's pussy as the perfume wasn't yours. That was a neat trick. Elizabeth was sucking me like there was no tomorrow. So different to what you have done but again so fucking hot.

"I was so into it but I thought, what will you think, will you be mad at me having sex with two of your friends?

"Even if it was gifted by you to me, I was so conflicted. Was this testing me? If so, I had failed miserably.

"What Kim and you said had my mind going, I could visualise that, I could smell that.

"When you took the blindfold off, I was shocked just to find you.

"I was so embarrassed by my reactions.

"I was still hunting for Elizabeth's pussy. What would you think about me betraying you?

"What you did next was incredible. I don't know what to say. I love you.

"You're right, we do enjoy watching and reacting to others and we bring that to our sex life. You are more advanced than me so I'll have to read that book to catch up. Even if only to give me some ideas to get my own back!

"You gave me a fantasy I'll never forget. You gave me all of you and allowed us to play a new game.

"I don't blame you for your fantasy or involving them. I wish I could have thought of something like that for you.

"It's probably as far as I would actually want to go."

He continued, "We'll need to visit the sex shop to get some toys for you to be airtight!"

"What about toys for you," Diane asked.

Stephen's eyes opened wide!

She added, "I think I need a French Maid's outfit to do the cleaning, what do you think?"

"That will give you the option between nude cleaner or French Maid cleaner, I like that idea. Maybe a nurse's outfit so you can check my health," he answered with a smile.

She gave him a big hug and a passionate kiss.

She then lay over his thighs. "Do I need a spanking for playing with you so badly?" she added coyly.

He couldn't believe this. She had never suggested anything like that before.

He lifted her dress to find she wasn't wearing knickers.

He thought, a light pinking of her cheeks and a few kisses to make it better may be in order.

Could life get any better he thought!

The end!


12