Neighborhood Wives: The Reconnection

Story Info
Working to overcome their actions to rebuild a future.
18.8k words
3.55
31.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the follow up to Neighborhood Wives: The Aftermath. It may be helpful to have read it (and the original Neighborhood Wives: Maddie) prior to this this to understand where this story originates from.

The premise of both these stories is that love and communication are key to a successful relationship. When communication goes wrong, how can the love and trust which came with it, be restored. It is by dialogue which does mean some repetition as our thoughts are seldom clear when our emotions are in play, expression can be difficult. It also means exposing ourselves to ourselves which can be harrowing.

From comments made on "The Aftermath," if you think a cuckold is one whose partner did the dirty once and needs exterminating, then don't read on. This is not for you.

Neighborhood Wives: The Reconnection

Following the meeting with all their friends about their betrayal of Jay, Jay and Maddie had hugged each other for some time. Nothing was said between them. Both were emotionally drained and distraught by their actions and their reactions. They came to realise that all the others had left and went to bed, together, for the first time since the night of the sex club. They didn't go to 'their' bedroom but to the guest room, where Maddie had been sleeping, alone.

As they held each other, they fell asleep. There was no thought about having sex. Both knew they had steps to take before that would happen, if at all, but hoped that they could return to what they had had before.

The following morning as Jay showered, Maddie prepared breakfast. Most breakfasts had been strained since the event, but Maddie was thinking to try and make this one more like they used to have. She had dressed in a light robe which allowed her to tease him whilst still looking demure. He used to love that but often complained she sent him off to work while his mind was on other matters! Today, she wished to do the same. It would be normal.

If only!

When Jay came down, he was surprised but happy to see her like that. The satin robe was pink, his favourite colour for her, so feminine and alluring. His other self was offering to say hello especially when she leaned over to pour his coffee and her pierced nipple came into view. She turned quickly and went to the counter and brought over his plate of bacon and eggs. This time she walked to his side and placed the plate in front of him. As she did the front opened slightly. As well as the valley between her breasts he saw her lovely long legs with a hint of delights to come but she quickly closed the robe and apologised if she had offended him.

She took her plate and sat opposite him. She asked if he was going into work this morning and he said that he probably should as it was Friday. She said that she could go and pick up the girls if he wished her to. If he preferred to do it, she would understand. As she spoke the robe parted and he could almost see her full breasts. Her nipples were sticking through the material stopping it parting further. There was a sheen on her skin and she was breathing more heavily.

He said it would be better for the girls to stay with his parents for a couple more days as they needed to discuss everything which had happened. Lots of things had come up and he felt they needed to speak about those before they could move on. She had felt the same but wanted to hear it from him. As she had finished, she stood up causing her robe to open further, and he saw not only her breasts but her beautiful pussy. He was hard and thought to take her on the table -- but not just now. He knew she was teasing him, like old, sending him off with a smile on his face, even if a bit frustrated.

"Is that a few stray hairs I see," he asked her.

Startled, Maddie opened her robe fully, bent her knees and examined her pussy (not cunt, she wasn't a whore) and found nothing there. She looked at him and saw him smiling. He had tricked her! She threw her cloth at him, laughing at the same time. She retrieved her cloth and gave him a warm but not overly passionate kiss. She understood they needed time before they could reconnect, but she wanted him to know she was willing whenever he was.

Jay headed to work, and Maddie set about her normal routine. She was busy changing the beds when the phone rang. It was Amy and she wanted to come round for a talk. Maddie told her she would have the coffee ready for her. She would have time to complete the bedrooms before Amy arrived.

When Amy arrived and they had their coffee they settled on the patio. Maddie could see that Amy looked flushed and asked her what was wrong. Amy said that the talk last night, despite its purpose, had made her as randy as hell. She suspected the other amigos were aroused as well.

When she arrived home, Bill was waiting, hoping she would have good news for him. Well, she did but not quite what he was expecting. She had pushed him onto the sofa, stripped him and gave him a blow job which would rank number one in their history. He had tried to pull out as she never really liked him coming in her mouth, but she was having none of that. She took him as deep into her mouth as she could manage before he exploded.

He asked her what had caused that. Amy had told him about the strip poker game which had him hard in minutes. Bill had said he would have loved to have been there. She asked if he would have loved to play that game with the amigos. He just got harder.

"Did he want to see the other wives naked?"

She saw that he did even as he couldn't reply.

"Did he mind the other husbands seeing her naked?"

While he couldn't give a coherent answer, his dick was waving about saying, 'I don't!' Amy had never felt so in control. She wanted to see the husbands naked and have them see her naked. She didn't know where that had come from?

When she told him that one woman had been so turned on, she had straddled her husband and fucked him in front of everyone, he was stunned.

"What would he feel about fucking her in front of the others?"

Bill had just grabbed her, turned her so she was kneeling on the sofa and holding onto her back he fucked her like no tomorrow. As he fucked her, Amy told him everyone was fucking their partners watching the others; he redoubled his efforts. She tortured him by asking if he saw their tits bouncing, their nipples erect, and their pussies aroused and wet. She only stopped when she came. She's seldom vocal when they make love, but she just had to describe it. Bill seemed to enjoy it judging by his groans.

Amy had come twice by the time Bill came in her.

They had retired to bed and slept soundly, cuddled together. This morning, Amy had still been aroused and began blowing Bill till he was hard. He woke up as Amy straddled him and rode him to another mutual climax. Bill went off to work with a stupid smile on his face.

She wondered what his colleagues would think. Would he tell them if asked? In one way the thought aroused her but!

Amy had to tell Maddie that she and Bill hadn't had sex like that in a few years if ever.

Maddie found she was wet listening to Amy. She liked the idea of the amigos and their husbands playing strip poker. She was sure under normal circumstances Jay would have as well. They would have to discuss their rules for that to happen though.

Amy wanted to know what had happened after everyone left.

Maddie told her they had hugged for some time before realising everyone had left. They had then gone to bed together, in the guest room where they had cuddled through the night. This morning she had teased him like she would do on occasion before.

"What do you mean?"

Maddie told her about her robe falling apart bit by bit, exposing more of her to him until he saw it all just before he was heading to work. Jay had told her he saw a few hairs, so she checked but he had lied to get her to open her legs. He was smiling and so was she. She sent him off with a warm kiss to remind him she was here for him when he wanted her.

Amy added that as something she would use on Bill in the future.

Amy asked how Maddie was going to get Jay back fully. Maddie said she was giving it a lot of thought. The first part was to have them discuss their actions and reactions to all of their fantasies and roleplays. This includes the sex club. They had to be honest with each other. Jay had said as much this morning. As Amy had said the strip poker story had aroused more than just her. Whatever they did they had to rediscover their adventures but together, not as she had done.

Amy agreed that sounded sensible. Anything else come to mind. One thing Maddie said but I'll only tell you after it happens if it does.

As they enjoyed lunch, Amy told Maddie about what the amigos thought of how things went. They were hopeful but knew much was still to be done. Amy let slip that Ann, who was the most prim and proper of them, had told them that if her husband didn't perform, he was being sent out for a big box of batteries. Maybe she would be up for strip poker after all! Maddie couldn't believe her.

"What about you saying you would fuck Jay. I almost had a heart attack."

"So did Jay but he seemed partly interested if you know what I mean. It was just a joke to break the tension. We'd never do anything like that though if it kept Bill as aroused as last night, perhaps I should think about it."

"No, you don't..." Maddie said, smiling at the thought. "Now just now anyway." Bill wasn't bad looking and a really nice man. Amy had found a good man, like she had in Jay. They shouldn't risk what had happened to Jay and her.

They spent a nice afternoon catching up before Amy headed home planning some new adventures with Bill.

Maddie prepared the dinner and waited for Jay to return. She thought about what she needed to say to him and what she might hear from him. She hoped they could reconnect. She had her secret plan, she just needed to know when to deploy it.

Jay arrived home looking a bit down.

"What's up?"

"I'm not needed anymore. Cheryl and the others did an excellent job looking after the company. When I complemented them, Cheryl said being the boss isn't that hard!"

"It is when you have the secretary over the desk, panties off and fucking her!" Maddie blurted out then blushed.

Jay looked at her and began laughing. Maddie joined in. Both were lost in their memories of Maddie the bad secretary. Both liked that they could laugh together. There was hope!

After their evening meal was over, they retired to the sitting room.

"Jay, you said we needed to discuss what had happened and all the events of the last few weeks. I would like to start at the very beginning if I may."

"Why?"

"I find it easier to define events linearly and as such the beginning is the best way for me to start."

"Okay, you wish to speak first then?"

"Yes, please but interrupt if anything isn't clear."

"Okay."

Maddie took a couple of breaths to settle her nerves and began, trying to sound positive and hopeful yet sincere. Jay had to know she loved him and only him. Words weren't enough, the voice had to portray those emotions. Jay was nervous.

"Jay when we first started going out, I knew that you were special. You didn't try to rush me into anything sexual. You took your time, making sure that I was aware that you cared for me - a lot. Until you kissed me, I never felt kisses were more than lips on lips pressure. With you, my whole being was caressed. I wanted to make love to you long before we actually did but I was afraid that I would come across as a slut, so waited on you taking the initiative.

"When we did make love, it was magical. My whole being was at one with you and the universe.

"I still haven't worked out how you managed to get my blouse and bra off without me realising it!

"Your touch on my breasts and the way you slowly moved down before kissing and caressing my pussy. The light kisses, the deep tonguing, the fingering, all drove me to my very first orgasm with another person. When you entered me, my first time, my whole world exploded. I had never felt so much pleasure.

"We did it again and it was different but just as good. I went into the water to clean myself while you just watched me. For the first time, I wondered if anyone had seen us. To my amazement, I thought I would have liked someone to have done so. I never told you. It was just a few days ago that you admitted feeling the same.

"Together we had kept the same secret from each other.

"Often when we were out and making out in your car or on our beach, I thought of someone catching us, watching us but only that far."

Jay was nodding as she spoke, and his little man was happily trying to get Maddie's attention. Those memories were just the same as his own. Why hadn't they spoken about their feelings?

"Later when we started living together, you took the time, with a lot of patience, as I was often slow to explore new horizons. I thought we would just make love in the bedroom. You showed me that sex wasn't for just the bedroom, as we made love in every room in the house, on the stairs, in the shower. Sometimes, it was slow and loving, often it was hot and passionate, others we just fucked with everything we had because something had stirred us. Looking back, many of those were when we came back from parties where I had exposed myself, accidentally or not.

"Do you remember the first time? You have always been proud of me and keep telling me I am the most beautiful woman in the world. When I surprised you by having my nipple pierced, I thought I had done something wrong, as you looked so pensive as you looked at it. Then you said it was beautiful. I couldn't wear a bra so when we went out to a party, I ended up inadvertently flashing one of our friends. He had such a big smile on his face. I was startled to find myself feeling wet. Then I saw an angry look on your face, I was worried. I came to you and held you closely as I apologised for that as it was a totally innocent act. But you had a hard on like I had never felt before. This was totally different from what your face said.

"You could never tell me what you were thinking, and I never questioned you or admitted my arousal.

"After that, at our dinner parties, friends or just out for a meal, if I showed anything, accidentally, we would come home and fuck each other to a standstill. Later, I would deliberately show my stocking tops when dancing trying to make it look accidental. I would lean over too much and flash a boob or sit down unladylike and show my panties. I always wore them even if they didn't hide much. Both of us were turned on by it if a bit worried about what was happening. I never thought to include anyone else beyond the flashing.

"We never spoke about our feelings. You never said how turned on or just how jealous and angry you were. The fact we appeared to do it together was enough for me. I knew it turned you on, just not how deeply conflicted you were. If I had known Saturday night would have never happened at all."

Jay thought she had known but from her words, she never realized how truly conflicted he actually was.

"Within our home, I learned to roleplay with you. You would make suggestions and we would discuss them. Later we would often act those out. The infamous French Maid who you had to help by steadying the ladder as she dusted the photographs on the stairs. You used your hands to hold her, under her skirt, running your hands up and down the nylons and flesh. As she came down the steps, you brought her onto your face where you tongued her mercilessly to several orgasms. It was when I first learned the advantages of crotchless knickers!

"I became comfortable in telling you some of my fantasies and we played them as well. My nursing practice went down well. You were 'ill', and I had to take a rectal reading. For some reason I ended up massaging your prostate and you were coming within minutes.

"My cheerleader or lap dancing got you going as well though you thought I over charged you! I enjoyed everything we did together. I never thought that I could be so adventurous, but I knew I was safe, with you."

Jay recalled those escapades with a lot of pleasure. He had been thrilled that Maddie was so open to roleplay.

"There is one roleplay which always stuck in my mind and because of that it is one we have not repeated very often. In fact, I think I have to suggest it. The one with me as Cat Woman. I was the bad Cat Woman and as I broke into our house, you caught me coming through the window. You pulled the window down on me so I couldn't move or escape. You unzipped me before you went outside where you stripped my outfit off me. I was naked. In my mind neighbours could see me, fully exposed, pussy on display, wet and aroused.

"I thought you would spank me or fuck me but No! You tongued me so that I came and came. I was screaming for you to fuck me. I was sure the neighbours could hear and see me. It was such a turn on. Eventually, you took pity on me and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. In my mind, I saw the neighbours watching you, fuck me, only seeing my legs and perhaps a bit of my pussy as you pulled back. I was sure the neighbours were enjoying this; just not as much as me.

"No one ever said anything but!

"Afterwards, I was so surprised with myself. I had to recognise that I found being watched or the thought of it, to be highly arousing. Was I a slut? I couldn't tell you as you would think less of me.

"After that I tried to control exposing myself or doing anything which made it possible to be watched in case, I gave away my shameful secret.

"We have had a number of roleplays outside the house where it was possible, if not probable, we could have been seen. The satin dress and quarter cup bra I wore the other evening, every time, we ended up fucking before reaching the car. Every time I wanted someone to catch us and watch us."

Jay was wondering if Maddie was reading his mind!

"You have suggested a few times about repeating some of our most daring fantasy plays. I wanted to but was afraid. The night I played the hooker and the two men wanted my services, I was so tempted to tell them the truth and ask them to join us, to watch. At least that's all I told myself but what if they wanted to join in? Would I have been happy to let them? Would I blow them, let them wank them over my tits? Let them fuck me?

"My mind was in so many places and my desire to be seen by others was becoming greater. Then I would think about you, how would you feel? Did you want anyone to watch or join in? I couldn't ask you.

"The bad cop. I had come not from the nightstick up my ass or the rough face fucking but from the thought that someone may come and see me totally exposed. Would they join in? Would you let them? It just made me so horny. I couldn't drive away until I had calmed down.

"If I had said what was going on in my head, what would you have said? How would you have reacted if I had suggested they join us?"

Maddie had identified Jay's own fantasies or worst nightmares depending on how he looked at them. Her voice told him the conflict she had. He still hadn't reconciled his own.

"Along came Jacqui and Dan. On one of our night outs, Jacqui saw my reaction to seeing a couple make out. She preceded to up the ante and it was like I was high on drugs, seeing others in various sexual acts. The night she played with me in the car just heightened my desire to see others and in truth to be watched.

"My conscience said to tell you and I deeply regret not doing so.

"The actual plan for that night at the sex club which I had discussed with Jacqui and Jamie was that I would flirt, getting you and I both aroused. Jamie and I thought we would walk through the house all together but Jacqui wanted to keep you away from me so I could see everything from my perspective, rather than try to fit in with yours, controlling Jay.