REDUX: Revenge of the Nerds

Story Info
Do-over story of a cocky college boy and his harem of two.
2.7k words
3.22
7.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Client8
Client8
173 Followers

Every character portrayed here is over 18.

......................................

"And, don't you worry, I'll make it fit," slighted the brash young freshman.

This could have been the end of the story. But it wasn't so let's begin at the beginning.

Young Stafford was a boy of means. Not of his own doings, but those by way of his father, self made financial tycoon of uranium mining. As a condition of being granted the grace to attend an out-of-state college, and thereby beyond daddy's watch, he had to defer to Dad's choice of school. And that could only be a "wanna be" Ivy League school for ubiquitously underachieving and over coddled rich brats. The "choice" he was given was to either enroll in the obscure Chester College (since folded), or be enrolled as a "gopher" in dad's office. It only had old wrinkled wombs working there, just so perv pops wouldn't sport a wandering eye.

The "decision" for the strapping young ultimatum-strapped lad was clear as day. It would be Chester, duh! As a consolation maybe he'd strike it rich and score with the abundance of privileged Liberal Arts pussy while he is pursuing a tennis and golf centric "Jock Ed" degree. The plethora of pussy will indubitably also be going there as a respite from the boredom of pampered domestic incarceration. They would be more than happy to "slum-it" with the faux urban destitute Stafford that he could easily assume the role of. He'd play the part of the token "disadvantaged" inner city kid, meager of monetary means, but well-endowed and practiced in kink. That would piss off to no end their alcoholic trophy mummies and wife neglecting sugar daddies!

With his plan in place, "St'ffard," as he is now colloquially known as, dutifully packed up his school things and be chauffeured to campus. He made Leroy drop him at the rear of the dorm, which would enhance his lowliness of station by having to walk to school. ("Poor" little horny homey!) He'd also have to restrict his diction to that of a ghetto native's single syllable speech. The stage was set: the societal subjugated indigent St'ffard was afoot.

Once over the demeaning bother of trudging his own trunk up the three flights, he was quick to play dumb and don obliviousness of the coeds leering at his taut buns and bulging package as he passed them in the hall. These perpetually perverted "chix" were already staining their camel toe hugging designer ripped "Jeggings" with their insatiable wetness. "Slutwear" for "BABITs" (not Babes), he called them: a combinatorial acronym of idiots and rabbits, "Boney-Assed Bitches In Tights."

"Hi cutie," chuckled a bleach blonde bimbo with her shy slutty studio suntanned sidekick in tow. Stafford feigned naïveté while ogling their surgeon-sculpted schnozes, lifted butts, and requisite Smurf tats emblazoned upon their titties, right where mom and dad couldn't detect.

Easy Pickens, he thought. "Maybe I'll fuck their extra virgin asses. But without any olive oil! "Ha!," he mused, "I look forward to being the one that 'broke-backed' their mountains with my forceful balls-deep dry hump." He could mind read their transparency, "All ghetto boyz know how to ass fuck from not wanting to impregnate their 'chickas.'"

After settling into his posh dorm room and mentally composing his priority "fuck" list, Stafford had nothing else to do but figure out where his classes were at, "Shit! Boring Asian history at 8:00 AM. Gonna skip those classes after tomorrow's token roll call."

..

Monday, 8:21 AM, "Bitch Prof chewed me out for showin' late. TFB, favor to her I'm here at all! Besides, I'll only be daydreaming of who and how I'm gonna fuck my dorm ho' for the night anyway, so what's the biggie?"

...

Only 8:39! "Drag, drag, drag goes the time in this class. Hey! The 'teach' ain't too bad herself," he thinks, proud of himself for his prowess at espousing street lingo so adroitly. "She's got a fine fanny. Nice and tight and round. It fills out her curvy mature figure just right. Wouldn't mind tapin' dat azz, after I turn it red from repeated 'slap-ass'," he laughs to himself at his vernacular vocab.

Stafford spends the final "agonizing" 16 minutes concocting a scenario headlined by the "Teach." That would get his motor running, and keep him awake. "Bending her over the lectern is SO done. Spreading her early 40-year-old tree trunk legs with her back on a desk is... the same. Got it! I'd catch her doin' a pickle dicked teaching assistant, then kick him off her and stuff my man-sized monster cock into her big mouth while her big boobed old twat lies dripping and neglected. When I tire of that, I can sit on her face as she sucks my balls and asshole."

The period jarringly bell rings, "how friggin' high school." It jolts "St'fard" to attention. He contemplates taking a gamble on intercepting "Prof Applebottom" in her office and beg for "special" 1-on-1 tutoring." It's too tempting for "Staff" to resist, so he climbs up the stairs to the faculty rooms and hopes to slide a little too close to her in her office, "maybe I'll brush up against her big boob when I lean in for a closer look at her notes."

Stafford arrives anxious at her door. It's closed, but he can see two pink soft female silhouettes wrestling through the smoked glass door. He detects muffled gasps. St'ffard opens the door a crack and ever so stealthily steals a peek. He does his best to stifle a squeal at his delighted surprise.

"Holly shit! This is better than a dream. It can't get any better than this," as he takes a better look, "Gonna bust through this door and act all shocked. They'll beg me not to out'em, then I'll demand my cock be serviced by the two of 'em. It's gonna be me sticking it in the "Prof's" pussy from the back. Nubile chick (who's prob never seen a cock, 'least not as big as mine) is gonna watch me dog her 'tutor' while she gets eaten out by her. Here I go..."

He boldly follows through with his dastardly deed and crashes in. The old and young lezies are startled frozen from shock, unable to think or move. St'ffard saunters confidently over to the soon-to-be exhorted pair and issues his threat.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? I'd say it's an old hag college professor about to lose tenure," as he points his chin towards the senior sapphic sister, "Then here's little pixie over here who's sure to be 86'd home so 'bad daddy' will spank her without her panties on, just like he always does when drunk dominatrix dyke mom is out."

His shit grin is menacing, "tell you what... I might overlook it this time, if... I get to pork the instructor's tiny asshole between her lady lumps, and... sweet Missy will spread her skinny minny legs on the desk to be licked by lascivious 'Ms. Magna come Loudly-Gluteus Maximus'," his venomous ultimatum splits both his victims' to their core like a scabbard's edge.

"Alright, alright, Mr. Manar, we'll do what you say... if you don't tell," the professor timidly speaks as she addresses her lover, who's mutely bobbing her pretty little head in agreement."

St'ffard tilts his face diagonally to emphasize the veracity of his vitriol. The women reluctantly assemble themselves in their prescribed positions, after St'ffard clears the desk with a sweeping arm, ensuring all objects are scattered mercilessly to the floor. One of those discarded chachkies is the professor's prized Dutch boy figurine with real false teeth from Lichtenstein. Now it's but laid to ruin in a dozen fragments.

"Prof" almost protests at the carnage, but one look at St'ffard sporting a sneer while holding up his vid recording cellie, and she resigns to assume her fate in silence. She bends forward to lean over the desk where her diminutive dyke "daughter" lays prostrate. She looks just delicious with her gamms spread wide. When St'ffard leers lustfully at her glistening quimm, she bashfully issues an approving bite of her bottom lip and casts her eyes downward in deference.

"You like this, don't you, little one. Shake your head yes for me," St'ffard reaches under the professor's carriage to slide his finger slow and shallow between her folds, "ooo... somebody else likes it, too," and he removes his index finger from her "hooha", brings it up to professor's lips, and presses inside her mouth, "you're also so wet, mommy slut. Enjoy the taste of the fruit of your own loins,"

St'ffard returns his pussy juice laden fingers to whence the nectar hath been harvested. She shivers at the touch. It's been so long since any male has been sexually interested in her. That's why she sought the comfort of those of her own sex, and there were many on campus. They, at least, were receptive to her invitations.

The MILFy professor squeaked her disappointment at the withdrawal of his sensuous digits. But, she could hear him slathering her slick wetness over the head of his unseen cock. Before she could turn to look for it, St'ffard had already lined up it's angry pre-cum sweating head with the entrance to her darker tunnel. He pushed slowly inside. Her eyes dilated to saucers as she took a quick deep inhalation. Just as St'ffard reached his full length the professor closed her eyes in bliss. His long throbbing turgid member felt so much better than the strict diet of prissy pussy and jelly-flesh dildos to which she has had to resort. She had been suffering with years of a dick vacant, male neglected pussy, wanting mouth, hands and asshole.

Meanwhile, little miss thing was stifling a giggle at the attitude turn-about of her elder. She was, however, becoming impatient with not being served. She was getting ever horny just watching. St'ffard recognized her predicament and bent teacher forward to mash her mug against young'ins weeping cunt. The girly-girl threw her head backwards after finally getting some action. The queenie-professor took in the familiar heady scent with relish. Instantly she began vigorously lapping. The inexperienced love newbie came in barely a minute, gushing her joy directly over her lesbo lover's face. It looked so hot seeing the older wiser professor dripping with nubie'd love juices. Missy came again just from this view.

Belabored pants emanated from Proffy's girl- cum'ed mouth. The harder he pelted her, the more breathless she became. The lewd slapping sounds from the collisions reverberating off the office walls were increasing the more intense were St'ffard's thrusts into her bum. He thoughtfully snaked his right hand between her splayed legs and manually attacked her clit.

"You like that MILF-bitch?," the gasping St'ffard could barely muster.

"Yeah, fuck me, fuck me, just fuck me you bastard," she demanded with a wanton grimace.

Not to be overturned over whom the dominant was, "Staff" yells, "shut up, you old twat, I'll fuck you WHEN and HOW I want. The man calls and gives the shots 'round here," he ceases pumping just to emphasize the point, then hears her whimper with need denied, "that's right! You lezies need a lesson in how to properly service manhood. Isn't that so, oh wise one who thinks she makes real lessons? MY lesson is the real one. Now lay on that desk so Pissy Missy can 69'ya!"

The all too compliant waif scrambles atop the Prof and muff dives into her from above, "that's better," he relents, "I'm gonna be right here and enjoy the lesbo show. Make it a good one and really get deep in those sloppy slits."

With that directive the gals go at it fast and furious. St'ffard walks around the desk in slow circles several times to enjoy the panorama of pussy from all angles. He leans in close to get the full effect of the aroma and visuals. He salivates when looking at the young twat on her hands and knees while her superior sucks her whole pussy package, then teases her with quick tongue flicks along her tiny labia before lip clamping her clit.

As "Proffy" works her magic, Little One loudly moans her satisfaction. She kamikazes directly in Prof's hairy battleship. What follows almost sounds like a splash from a high dive into a pool. St'ffard gets to the rear of the professor just in time to witness a tidal wave of juice crashing upon the rocks.

Seeing that was beautiful to him, but not enough to lose sight of the other festivity. He gazes longingly at Little Miss Tuffet's tiny winking pink asshole. He can't hold himself back from grabbing both her cheeks and spreading them wide open. The stretched diminutive asshole now looks more like a horizontal oval. It's too scrumptious to pass up, so he leans forward and spears it with his tongue. She quivers from being so unprepared for the sudden oral intrusion. She gradually mewls louder from the tingly sensation of his lavishing upon her delicious derrière.

St'ffard detaches himself and leans back. He walks to the side of the desk and waves his hard erection in Missy's direction to show her how he strokes it slowly and sensually. With her eyes transfixed on his cock he begins to slide his hand up and down his shaft, occasionally pausing at the underside of his mushroom tip. His dick goes from red to violet to purple. Before he blows he saunters behind the girl again, spit lubes his cock head and puts the tip right at the wrinkled target of his lust. She quickly realizes that that is no tongue about to breach her anus, but something new and exciting. She's never done this before, but that's why she went to this party town for idle brats in the first place, for new and dangerous experiences. (Licking pussy and lady anuses were also on her bucket list.)

She hams it up with a pleading, "No don't do that, it'll hurt!," in her best innocent baby doll voice, "I don't think that big cock of yours, Mister, is going to fit in my teenie-tweeny butt hole," and she loses the battle to suppress a wicked smile.

"Oh don't you worry little girl, I'll make it fit into that tiny tush," St'ffard forges ahead with a mighty shove, "Dang! That's one tight orifice. Make it tighter by squeezing it around my monster cock," and he almost yields a laugh at his own bravado, "I'm gonna cum soon [pant, pant...] spray my man seed up into your developing mammaries."

As his closed eyes and agape mouth point directly at the ceiling, he reluctantly withdraws and jerks himself towards completion. Sensing imminent eruption, both ladies kneel on the desk facing him with their mouths ready to catch his cum. Then he releases the Kraken and spews wildly back and forth alternating between the two cum starved sex slaves. It lasts a whole minute. Their faces are covered and hair matted with his copious secretions. They dismount the desk on opposite sides and wipe their faces clean.

St'ffard is reclining in the teacher's chair with a self-satisfied smirk, "And just to be sure where we stand, you two are now my personal sluts, and will stop whatever you're doing whenever I text you to service me. Do we have an understanding ladies? I'd say yes if I were you. You probably don't want these selfies I took when you were sucking each other's cunts to be emailed to bad incestual daddy or the shrimp dick Dean," at that he hoisted his jeans and t-shirt on after de-cumming his dick with the prof's last tissue, "you'll need more of these, by the way."

As a last gesture of disrespect he drops the empty tissue box on the floor and crushes it with his sneakers on the way out, not troubling himself to close the wide open door so all can see the aftermath he has wrought.

And that, my friends, will conclude the maiden chapter of this saga.

Will St'ffard's dominance over the extorted continue to grow? Or, will the tide turn against him from his own "cam-puss" crusade? Stay tuned!

...............................................................................................................................................................

Client8
Client8
173 Followers