All Comments on 'Reeducation'

by Mason_Hess

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

absolutely phenomenal!! please write more like this!!!! xx

Hardrider56Hardrider564 months ago

Great writing and story but what a fucked up world you created.. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed reading it but I am afraid tbere are people in this world who are looking forward to do just what you wtote about. Hopefully it will never come about in our lifetimes.

Continue the story if you can.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I didnt expect to be reading a eugenics fic today. Bit surprising, would maybe have suggested a few more tags and a warning at the beginning of the piece (given literotica's poor ability to show tags)

In terms of constructive critique, my only note is that either Kiara has hilariously short arms and legs, or the size 40G is massively overestimated. 40G is a large bra size for sure but still perfectly normal and not the floor-brushing mountains described. I'd suggest a 50H as something more close to what you're trying to convey.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was ok but a few things took me out. I don't think you understand bra sizes. The number is the band size - the measurement around the ribcage. Someone with a 40 band size would be extremely plus size as oppposed to being slim but with large breasts. Also, pussy seems like a distincly human word where vagina is clinical and could refer to any animal anatomy. Weird that you reversed it. Overall terrifying story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story is a very sad one read at your discretion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous