Reeducation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the hall a pair of doors slid open soundlessly as the two guards carried her toward them and they passed into a medical theatre that looked very much like the one she had first awoken in. There was a metal table in the center of the room and several different apparatus had been arrayed against the walls. A gallery looked down into the theatre, thick windows separating the two spaces. A man and a woman stood in the middle of the room, both dressed in medical scrubs with masks and rubber gloves on as Kiara was brought in and deposited on the cold metal table. She whimpered and one of her guards held her in place as the other turned to give his report to the other two.

"Veterinarians, this is cow C1-27. She woke briefly two hours thirty-three minutes ago and explored her paddock before falling asleep again. She woke when the daily cycle began, voided her bladder and took feed as directed with only a single warning. She resisted when ordered by A1-1 to submit for cleaning and exercise. After the second warning she still refused and she has been issued a punishment. She is to be moved to the front of the breeding queue." He said and the pair nodded and glanced over at Kiara.

"Lets get her moved to the pillory and prepped for cleansing." The man said, clearly in charge.

The guard nodded and turned back to where Kiara was waiting, terror in her face. Her ankles were released and she was brought upright, her arms still bound as the female veterinarian brought out one of the apparatus from the wall. The male vet helped the guards release her ankles from the strap that held them. She tried to struggle, to kick and twist and get away but the three of them were too strong and after a brief resistance her feet were forced into the metal restraints that were at the bottom of the pillory and she was locked into them. Once they were closed, she received a sharp crack across her bare ass from the hand of the vet. She would have squealed if she had had a voice to squeal with, but hot tears ran down her face at the humiliation she was feeling. Her waist was bent and a cold metal band locked around her throat. She struggled a bit more, but she was helpless by then and they had little trouble releasing her wrists and placing them in locks beside her head. She could see that the bands around her wrist were a thick plastic that locked with the same sort of key that had secured the chain to her throat. They were removed and set aside and the two guards retreated to the corners of the room to observe as the two veterinarians began looking her over closely. The female of the pair was very subservient to the male and she didn't speak as the male inspected the tattoo on Kiara's mons and her dark red nipples where she had been given the injections. A foot pedal on the pillory allowed him to spread her legs wide and she was subjected to the speculum again. She sobbed at the invasion and the vet started to speak.

"All of cow C1-27's initial markings and sites where the first hormone treatments were administered are healing perfectly. There is no sign of infection and the second phase of treatments can begin as scheduled. This cow has been moved to the front of the breeding queue so we'll get to see her traditional stimulation firsthand."

As he spoke he removed the speculum and set it aside then took up a syringe. "I am now administering the initial dose of Lidozal, point-three-three milligrams. We should see a desirable result within the next twenty four hours." He said as he slid the syringe into the meat of her backside and injected her. She couldn't even whimper, just a breathy sigh was all she could manage as he set the syringe aside and took up the next one, standing as he did so.

"Next I will place a small incision on the back of this cow's head to place the RFID identifier. I will use a local anesthetic and cranial restraints as the cow will be awake for the procedure."

Kiara couldn't do anything as he injected the anesthetic into the back of her head and then placed a thick strap that kept her from moving her head at all. While they waited for the anesthetic to take effect, he used the device to apply a second tattoo to her back, a copy of the one on her mons. She was sobbing freely as he made a small incision in the back of her skull and she felt something being slid under her skin and a momentary jolt before the veterinarian began speaking again.

"The RFID identifier has been placed and has self-adhesed to the back of cow C1-27's skull. I will now stitch the incision and apply dermal adhesive to prevent infection." Kiara could feel the stitches going in, though there was no pain. Then he sprayed something on the back of her head and moved on to the next task. A metal bar was placed in front of her hips and the pillory was adjusted until she was bent forward at the waist, her head lower than her hips. Her legs were spread a bit more and she felt a finger caress her rear, making her jump and start in the restraints.

"We will now begin with the internal cleansing." The doctor said as he worked something cool and slimy against her rear and she tried to crane her neck to see what was happening, but she couldn't manage it. The next thing she felt was even colder and hard, metallic.

"Gently now, C2-61." The vet admonished the young woman working under his guidance. "The lubricant will ease the way, but the nozzle is still large. Work it gently around in a circle... That's got it... and you'll feel when she's relaxed enough to accept it."

He gave little directions and Kiara tried to sob as her rear relaxed suddenly and the nozzle slipped into her body. She felt something on it move and then her bowels started to fill with warm fluid. She groaned at the sensation, pulling at her restraints and squirming, all to no avail. It continued until she felt very full and she could see that her belly was distended with the weight of it. The flow stopped and she felt bloated and uncomfortable, her insides cramping with the weight of the fluid. It hurt, weighing heavily in her belly for several long minutes as the veterinarians chatted across her bare back, hands resting on her casually.

"The solvent we use will break down all of the matter in her bowel and cleanse her completely. It's a fairly deep, large enema and she is likely very uncomfortable but thankfully we only have to do this cleansing a few times while her body gets used to her new diet. The protein paste is much cleaner and more easily processed than traditional foods, balanced for her needs and more easily adjusted when she begins lactating. And like her food, the enema contains some mild sedatives that will keep her docile as well as healthy, boosting her immune system and helping to cleanse her entire body of the toxins and wastes that have built up through her regular diet. A few months of this and she'll be healthier than she has ever been before." The man said.

"I understand, doctor." The woman replied.

"Now, let's release this and we can use warm water to clean her bowel. Three brackish water and three fresh water enemas are my go-to. Some veterinarians might use just one or two of each but these cows deserve the best care so we'll do all six just to make sure she's completely clean." He said as he removed the nozzle from Kiara's bottom and she voided, feeling instant relief as her bowels emptied.

"Yes doctor." The woman said again

Kiara sobbed in relief when it was done but her relief was short-lived as another nozzle was inserted into her backside and she was filled again, this time with warm water until her belly was stretched taut and painful. Six times they filled her that full and let her void before the veterinarian was satisfied that she was clean and Kiara was almost limp in her restraints from the intensity of it. But she was glad it was over, a relief that vanished as she felt another nozzle at her rear. She grunted in a protest that they ignored and she could feel something far thicker being pumped into her bowels. The vet explained it to C2-61 as he worked.

"This is a protein supplement, essentially the same meal paste that we feed all of the cows. This particular supplement is specially formulated for this sort of absorption. The rate of metabolism in the bowel is slower than in the stomach or small intestine, but it is more complete. In order to keep her from expelling it, however, another measure must be taken."

The nozzle was taken out of her body and something else was inserted into her rear, it was bulbous with a slim rod of some sort pressing against her on the inside. She felt the bulb swell and then felt a slight vibration from the rod within her as he explained it.

"This plug expands slightly within the bowel to prevent it from being removed. In addition, it provides another function; the probe you saw applies pressure to the back of the G-spot and has an internal vibrator." He took a slim device out of his pocket and pressed a button and the plug thrummed to life, making Kiara gasp and her body jerk.

"This can be used for rewards and punishments as well as to increase sexual receptivity and several studies have shown that the more sexual stimulation the cow has, the more quickly she will metabolize semen and the greater the likelihood that she will conceive. The duration and intensity of the vibrations can be controlled in the command centre or on these remote controls that all of the guards have." Kiara whimpered soundlessly in protest, squirming in her restraints.

"This will keep her constantly on edge and aroused, but it will never quite be enough to allow her to climax." He explained.

"It sounds almost cruel." The woman said and the doctor nodded.

"Almost. If she were still human it would be, but as she is now an animal the point is moot." He said as he picked up something that looked like a pair of pliers and the pair of them moved around to Kiara's head.

"We will now place the septum ring on C1-27." The doctor said and Kiara struggled harder, but it was pointless as he inserted the end of the pliers into her nose. She felt a blinding pain and an intense pressure before she heard a single metallic 'CLICK' and the tool withdrew, leaving behind a heavy steel ring through the center of her nose. She sobbed as blood ran freely down her face and the doctor applied antiseptic to the wound before he wiped away the blood and inspected the placement of the ring.

"Excellent, bleeding was minimal and the wound should heal quickly. Now we'll bring in stud 9 to begin the insemination process. Once he's finished with manual stimulation we'll conduct the labiaplasty and insemination before we seal her birth canal with derma-bond. Please go fetch stud 9." He said.

The woman, C2-61, left the room through a different door than Kiara had come in through. She felt a sting in her inner thigh as he injected something into her body. A warmth began to spread through her leg and then her vagina and she gasped at the feeling.

"I have administered a dose of two milligrams of Levatamine, an aphrodisiac, to cow C1-27 in preparation for the beginning of the insemination process. She should feel the effects almost immediately." He dictated and she wept more freely, feeling completely helpless as the door opened again.

She couldn't see the person the woman led back into the room. All she could see of him was his bare legs. They were muscular and lightly coated in blonde hair. He was probably very tall, but she couldn't see more of him no matter how she moved her head and she sobbed anew at the feel of his hands and the hard, hot rod of his penis against her bare backside. The rape she had so dreaded when she first woke to this terrible dream was about to come to pass. Now, however, it was trivial. They had clinicalized it to the point that mere fear was nothing compared to the utter terror that gripped her now. She wished that she had been merely raped; rape she could recover from, but this dehumanization, this turning her into an animal, would remain with her the rest of her life, even if she managed to escape this terrible place, simple forced sex was trivial. The irrational fear was still there, but she was too broken and exhausted and humiliated at that point to even struggle in her bonds, she just hung limp and waited for the inevitable, wishing that she could escape, or wake from this terrible dream.

But there was no escape for her, no way to get away from what was coming. Her only comfort was the thought that most likely the man using her would be as much an animal as she was now. But as the man caressed her skin, she heard him speak and she felt a pang of jealousy and rage. He had been allowed to keep his voice, allowed to remain more human than she would likely ever be again.

"This the girl doc?" he had a deep, cocksure voice and she squeezed her eyes shut tightly.

"That's right, stud 9. The first cow of the initial group." The doctor said, still clinical and detached.

"What's her name?" Stud 9 asked as a hand slipped down to caress her pussy. Kiara leapt as far as her restraints would allow and he laughed a little and followed her with his strong fingers.

"She's cow C1-27. She has a c1b typed genome, she's matched to you as much as possible." The vet answered.

"Yeah, but what's her NAME doc? None of this designation shit." He asked and the vet made a noncommittal sound.

"She is a cow, her name is unimportant. All that matters is her genome typing and her livestock designation. She's been given fertility treatments and she's ready for your seed. Do you want to breed her or not?" The vet asked and the man grunted an affirmative. They chatted for a moment more, about how he was to ejaculate, with his penis as deep in her body as he could, and how he was to draw back slowly when he had finished after waiting a minute or two. It was all meant to increase her chances of conception. She wasn't addressed or even mentioned except as an object, a receptacle.

"Well, whatever your name is, girl, you've got a spectacular ass." He said as he shifted his stance and she felt the tip of his cock at her entrance.

"Cow, stud 9, she is a cow, not a girl." The doctor said and the man grunted an affirmation but said nothing in reply.

Kiara stiffened and clenched down as hard as she could with her inner muscles, trying to resist him. He felt her tension and resistance and his hands caressed her back as he attempted to soothe her.

"Shhhh, relax. I'll make you feel good, I promise." He said as he bent down over her and caressed her skin.

His hands glided up and down her back, around her sides to caress and massage her breasts, staying away from her sore nipples. He kneaded the pliant flesh of her chest for a long time, his fingers strong but gentle and she moaned silently as she fought what she was feeling. And now that the initial terror had faded, now that the worst of the pain was behind her and she was forced to remain still, she could feel the growing, needy arousal that the drugs had created within her. Her heart was beating fast enough that she could hear it in her ears and her vagina was aching and wet. She had never felt this aroused before in her life. And the way he was touching her, even with the aches in her breasts, felt wonderful. She could hear the vet talking to C2-61 about the dose of levatamine he had administered and how sensitive all of her skin had to be by now, and how her breasts would be the most sensitive area aside from her vagina. It was torture... torment... hell... and when she finally relaxed a little under his touch, stud 9 rolled his hips forward and became only the second man to penetrate her in her entire life. The only other time had hurt so badly that she had started hating men.

She had had several other lovers, but they had all been women and she had never taken anything larger than two fingers into her vagina since. Now she had no choice in her lovers any longer and she sobbed and fought her restraints as hard as she could. But she succeeded only in making it easier for him to fill her. She felt the tip of his penis bottom out against her cervix and the single stab of pain from where the syringe had pierced her core during her initial processing. She sobbed but couldn't even shake her head for the restraints, she pulled with her arms and legs but made no headway whatsoever as stud 9 stood, resting his hands on her hips and began to stroke through her slowly. It didn't take long for the pain to fade, and she was surprised that it did. She was fist tight around him and he pressed hard against her uterus with each stroke, his long, thick penis filling her as much as she could be filled.

It was humiliating, being mounted like an animal by a faceless, anonymous man, being bred like cattle... being turned into cattle. She sobbed and tried to deny it hard enough to make it stop happening, to make it never have happened in the first place. But denial did nothing and she had no escape. She fell limp in her restraints and just let it happen. The sooner it was done, the sooner she could start trying to put it behind her. She closed her eyes and tried to think of anything else. She thought of her parents, of her girlfriend Jenny, she thought of...

The orgasm caught her completely unprepared. She had never had an orgasm from penetration, never felt anything like what she was feeling in that instant and if she had had a voice, she would have screamed. The pleasure exploded through her core, shooting up her spine and making her eyes roll back in their sockets as she grunted, every muscle in her body corded as she pulled at the restraints. Her back arched and her vagina clamped down on the penis that was giving her such a powerful pleasure and as it abated she could feel his hand caressing her back, slipping around to massage her breasts as he kissed the back of her shoulder. She was panting for breath and she could still feel him moving through her body, still feel the head of his penis as it pressed hard at her cervix with each thrust.

The scent of her fluids was thick in the air and she could feel her juices running down her thighs, she had gushed when she orgasmed and now she sobbed freely, betrayed by her own body as he mated with her. She gulped for air, the sound mingling with the squelching sounds as he thrust through her wet hole and his balls slapped against the top of her slit with every stroke. She could just see his sac where it hung down, he was as bald and bare of hair on his balls as she was all over, and they hung down far, slightly uneven and they looked almost huge from where she was looking at them. She licked her lips and tried again to turn and see him.

"See..." He whispered, placing another kiss on her shoulder. "I told you I could make you feel good, little girl." He said.

"Cow." The veterinarian interrupted. "You are to refer to her as a cow at all times."

"Sorry doc... little cow." Stud 9 said as he went back to stroking.

When her second orgasm hit she sobbed again, not wanting to feel this, not wanting to experience this. But there was nothing she could do about it, the probe in her rear was vibrating now, stimulating her even more and another orgasm came quickly... then another... by the fifth, she felt utterly defeated and by the time he groaned and seated himself deep within her and climaxed, flooding her with his semen and triggering another powerful wave of pleasure, she had lost all track of her orgasms and she hung limp in the restraints, her body slicked with sweat and tingling all over from the repeated waves of it. She was panting and there was a puddle of her juices on the floor at her feet. He said nothing more to her, just stood there as instructed and caressed her skin, kneading her ass and reaching around to her breasts often and sending little aftershocks and shivers through her body. She was staring at nothing, barely conscious. She felt dirty and betrayed, humiliated and broken by all of it. Finally he slipped out of her and a flood of their mixed fluids splashed on the floor as he stepped away and left the room without a word or a backward glance.