Reeducation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cow C1-27 is resisting and will be punished.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Bad cows are always punished.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Do not be a bad cow, be a good cow.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Good cows are rewarded.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

The voice droned on as Kiara was moved past, sobbing and fighting, trying to resist, trying to beg and plead. But the guards ignored her resistance and the other women all watched with wide, frightened eyes as she was taken off to the waiting medical theatre.

«5»

Kiara was taken back to her cell after her exercise regimen. Her belly was painfully full after her cleaning routine and the large amount of protein paste that they had forced into her body and she was sweating and exhausted after being forced to exercise for hours. With her arms bound behind her, she had been placed on a treadmill and forced to jog for most of the time. She was given a few breaks, but even during those she was forced to walk around the exercise room while the other women watched her, their shock clear. The guards had allowed her to stop by those plastic tubes a few times but she hadn't understood what they were for until she was leaving the exercise room and she saw one of the other women using it. She took it into her mouth and sucked it, swallowing. And now that Kiara was back in her cell she saw the tube for what it was; it was a straw for water that was shaped like a penis. She would have to suck it to get a drink.

She adamantly refused to drink from the tube as she was hooked back to the chain and the guards stepped out of the cell, the gate closing and they resumed their silent, patient watch over her. The plug in her rear hummed silently, just barely felt but enough to make her very aware of how full her belly was and how sore her vagina was as well as how much she wished she could touch herself. Why did they have to give her a drug to make her horny all the time? She panted and squirmed, trying to press her thighs together enough to feel something, to get some measure of relief from this feeling, but between the plastic patch over her labia and the way her arms were bound she could do nothing but suffer. And conditions in her cell only added to her discomfort and humiliation. The lights were on and very bright and the heat from them made her already sweaty body sweat even worse. She panted and licked her lips, trying to do something... anything... to abate her hunger but only succeeded in making it worse. She looked at the tube again and whimpered, refusing to give in, refusing to submit to even one further indignity.

She lasted another hour before she gave in, walking over to where the tube was and kneeling down carefully. She felt demeaned and ashamed as she sucked at the tip of the tube. But she couldn't get any water from it that way and she was forced to take more of it into her mouth and suckle harder before a trickle of water came through. She swallowed greedily and felt the light on her back soften and the chime sounded.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Very good, cow C1-27!

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

You are on the way to becoming a good cow!

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Remember that resistance will always be punished.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Do not forget that obedience will be rewarded.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

The punishments can always get worse, cow C1-27.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

The pleasant voice of the woman from the screen said and Kiara looked with wide, frightened eyes. The screen had reappeared and the woman was looking her way with a smile on her petite, pretty features. When she fell silent, the screen went dark and Kiara knelt and wept for a while before she went to the tube again and suckled, too thirsty now for pride or resistance. And when the woman announced that it was feeding time again she ate the food without a single thought of protest.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

The sooner you accept your new life, the easier it will be.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Good cows are rewarded, bad cows are punished.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

You have learned good lessons in this cycle, cow C1-27.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

You are now permitted to sleep.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

The sooner you accept your new life, the easier it will be.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

The woman's dual, overlapping voices droned on pleasantly as the lights faded... faded... faded... the cell was not warm but it was not cold either and Kiara laid down on the floor, trying her best to sleep with her arms bound behind her. She would try to resist again tomorrow... perhaps. The idea of a worse punishment than this one had daunted her and as she drifted off into an exhausted sleep she wondered just how long she could hold out... how long could she retain herself before they finally broke her.

«6»

The buzzer woke her again and she was stiff and sore, still tired and she lay on her side, face to the wall and refused to move as the voice of the woman filled her cell.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

The sooner you accept your new life, the easier it will be.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Good cows are rewarded, bad cows are punished.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Your breakfast meal has been provided.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Five minutes have been alloted for you to eat.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

You may now eat.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

She didn't move as the counter went down and when the trough closed she remained where she was, curled into the corner of the floor and the wall, her back to the center of the room and her feet toward the gate where she knew the guards were still watching, and had been watching while she slept.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

It is now time for your daily cleaning and exercise regimen.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

You will kneel on the floor.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

You will allow the handlers to do their job.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

She didn't move, laying there curled in on herself and braced for what she knew would be coming, ready this time. The buzzer sounded again and the overlapping voices of the woman on the screen returned as the vibrator fell still and the lights grew brighter and harsher.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Cow C1-27 has been issued her first warning.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Cow C1-27, you will kneel on the floor.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

You will comply, or a punishment will be issued.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Good cows are rewarded, bad cows are punished.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

She counted the seconds in her head until the voice started again and she braced herself for the vibrations to start up again. She heard the gate as it raised and the buzzer sounded again.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Cow C1-27 has been issued a second and final warning.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

A punishment has been issued to cow C1-27.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Cow C1-27's arms will be restrained for twenty four hours.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Cow C1-27 will be given a triple ration of suppository protein paste to counter her refusal to eat.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Cow C1-27 will not be stimulated in the normal breeding cycle.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

The handlers may make what use of cow C1-27's body that they please.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

All off-duty handlers will report to medical theatre 3 for punishment detail.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Handlers may now proceed with apprehension of cow C1-27.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

This broke her concentration and when her head came up, the plug in her rear did something new; a hard, painful electrical shock jolted her, making her back arch, every muscle in her body spasm and her head spin. When she came back to herself, she was already being dragged down the corridor by the two guards, past the cells where the other women were watching, the voice from the screen droning on.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Cow C1-27 is a bad cow.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Cow C1-27 is resisting and will be punished.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Bad cows are always punished

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Cow C1-27's punishment will be broadcast to all monitors.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

All punishments to bad cows are compounded

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Do not be a bad cow, be a good cow.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Good cows are rewarded.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

She tried to struggle as she was brought through the doors but there were four more guards waiting in the theatre and this time she was not locked into the pillory, she was bent over a table and her wrists and head were closed in a bar while her feet were pulled far apart and secured. She was completely helpless as the guards gave their report to the medical team and Kiara turned her head a little and saw Jenny standing nearby. She was completely naked but she had a plastic patch over her vagina, meaning she was being bred. The veterinarian nodded and sighed.

"Well, it was to be expected. Of the five of them she has been the only one to resist even a little. I suppose we should count ourselves lucky that we have her example to keep the others in line. How many guards are coming for the punishment detail?" He asked.

"The six of us and at least two others." The guard said and the veterinarian nodded.

"You'll need to wear condoms to prevent contaminating her and throwing off her insemination cycle. And be somewhat gentle with her vagina, her labiaplasty is still healing."

"Yep, we know the procedure, doc." The guard said.

"What about her ass?" One of the other men asked. "I was told we could fuck her in the ass if we wanted."

"Of course." The vet replied, shrugging. "I'll have C2-61 purge her bowels now."

"Do we need a condom for that?" Another man asked and the doctor said they didn't. There was a general chorus of pleased voices that let Kiara know just what to look forward to and tears slipped down her cheeks as Jenny came over and removed the plug and gave her an injection in her thigh and a thorough cleansing as two more men came in and they all began to strip. The patch was removed from her vagina and she was given a douche that stung her still healing labia before the first man stepped up behind her. She sobbed as she felt the caress of his penis across her labia. She gasped at the feeling, a bit of an ache from her wound and at the same time she felt the warmth and the ache deeper within her vagina as the man caressed her bare backside and ran a thumb over her rear.

"Damn, I've been wanting to get balls-deep in this bitch since day one." He said and the veterinarian glanced over.

"She is a cow, please refer to her as such at all times." He said and the guard barked a laugh as he drew back and Kiara felt the tip of his shaft line up with her entrance.

"Yeah yeah, whatever... you ready little cow?" He asked, his hands gripping her tightly. "I've been hoping you would be the one to resist this much. I just wish I could shove my cock down your fucking throat." He finished, ramming his hips forward and filling her with a single hard stroke. She made a gasping, grunting sound which was all that she had that could pass for a scream as he did it and she fought against the restraints, but she was helpless, all she could do was sob as he raped her, his penis hammering through her, slamming into her cervix with every penetration. And worst of all, the aphrodisiac that Jenny had given her made her body respond to the hard, painful act and her orgasm mounted quickly to a release. Her body tensed and the guard laughed as he gave her bare backside a hard slap.

"Damn, you should be milking this end, she just drenched me!" He said and Kiara felt humiliated as the guards laughed and crowded around to look. She sobbed as he kept at her until he grunted and spent into the condom and then stepped away only to be replaced by another man. Kiara grunted and twisted in her restraints but she couldn't move much more than wiggling her hips which only made the man laugh as he lined his penis up with her rear. She sobbed, trying to say no, trying to deny what was about to happen to her, but the man didn't care and drove his penis into her bottom relentlessly, grunting as he did it.

"Oooohhhh fuck! This cow has one tight ass, even after wearing that plug for three days." He said and the things that the other men said added to her humiliation as he raped her. There was little pleasure in this, her rear not accustomed to what he was doing and when he finally finished she was grateful even as the next man stepped up... and the next one... and the next.

Eight of them in all took their turns with her and she was limp and exhausted when they were finished, unable to even think as the veterinarian and Jenny cleaned her up and subjected her to her regular insemination cycle and filled her bowel painfully full of the protein paste. When she was released from the restraints, her arms were once more bound behind her, this time in a strange sleeve that kept her arms straight down and allowed for better circulation but also pulled her shoulders back and presented her breasts, which the guards were only too happy to take advantage of, groping her almost constantly as she was marched back out of the theatre and down the hall. It was utterly humiliating and she hoped that she would be taken back to her cell so she could sleep, but instead she was taken to the exercise room and the dreaded treadmill, sobbing as she went. The other women all stared at her, shock and terror on their faces and Kiara could tell that they had all seen what had happened to her, they had all watched what the guards had been allowed to do to her. She was stopped by every single guard on their way past and her breasts were groped and rude comments were made about how they had missed the punishment detail and how the other guards had taken it easy on her.

When they entered the exercise room, they made her run an extra two hours before they returned her to her cell and instead of the chain from the floor they used one that came from the ceiling, forcing her to stand and not letting her sleep until the woman came on the monitor again to announce the sleep cycle.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

The sooner you accept your new life, cow C1-27, the easier it will be.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Good cows are rewarded, bad cows are always punished.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

You are a bad cow, cow C1-27.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

You are resisting, resistance will be punished.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Punishments can always get worse, cow C1-27.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

You do not want to be a bad cow, you want to be a good cow.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Bad cows are always punished, good cows are rewarded.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

It is now your sleep cycle cow C1-27.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

You are now permitted to sleep.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

The sooner you accept your new life, the easier it will be.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

The lights dimmed and the guards removed the chain from her collar and reattached the one from the center of the floor and stepped out and she moved to the watering tube and suckled until she was full before she laid down against the corner to sleep, closing her eyes over leaking tears and wishing she could wake up in her own bed... wishing that none of this was real...

But it was.

«7»

She was awakened by the buzzer and the lights and she sobbed as she came awake. The guards were already in the room, four of them watching her as the screen came to life.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

The sooner you accept your new life, the easier it will be.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Good cows are rewarded, bad cows are always punished.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

This sleep cycle has ended, cow C1-27, it is time to be awake.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

You will not resist today, you will comply.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Your breakfast meal has been provided.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Five minutes have been alloted for you to eat.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

You may now eat.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

The dual voice of the woman was calming and soothing, and Kiara blinked as she looked up at the screen and at the four watching men. She rolled to her knees and moved to the trough, but she ignored the food and suckled at the water tube until her thirst was satisfied then crawled to the grate and voided her bladder. Her belly felt too full to eat and she squatted, shamed and humiliated to urinate in front of the four men, and watched the timer run down and the trough retract into the wall. The voice of the woman returned

You are not a person, you are an animal.

It is now time for your daily cleaning and exercise regimen.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

You will kneel on the floor.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

You will allow the handlers to do their job.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

She ignored the words and remained where she was until the buzzer sounded.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Cow C1-27 has been issued her first warning.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

This is the third consecutive day that cow C1-27 has been warned.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Cow C1-27 is a bad cow, bad cows are punished

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Cow C1-27, you will seat yourself on the floor.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Cow C1-27, you will allow the handlers to do their job.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Cow C1-27, you will comply, or a punishment will be issued.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Good cows are rewarded, bad cows are always punished.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

You do not want to be a bad cow, cow C1-27, bad cows are always punished.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

You want to be a good cow, good cows are rewarded.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

She ignored the words, still refusing to surrender, still refusing to accept what was happening to her. She had been humiliated, run to exhaustion, raped repeatedly and treated like an animal for days and she had taken it all and refused to surrender. She would continue to refuse to surrender as long as she had breath in her. There was nothing else they could do to her beyond what they had already done and she was strong enough to endure this for as long as she needed to. The buzzer sounded again and the voice of the woman became the harshest it had ever been.

1...34567...11