Reeducation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The veterinarian and C2-61 approached, talking as they looked her over. "The use of the sterile studs is a necessity I'm afraid. We tell them that they are breeding with the cows to keep them docile, but like all of the others, stud 9 was chemically sterilized without his knowledge months ago. The actual insemination will come shortly using the purified donor semen most closely matched to her own genome typing. In this case, Director Granholm himself will be the sire of her calf."

"But, I don't understand why the studs are necessary at all, doctor." C2-61 said and the doctor explained as they repositioned Kiara until she was flat on her back with her legs spread wide apart, exposing her vagina. She was dazed and listless as the pillory was adjusted and soon she was on her back, looking up at the ceiling and at the two veterinarians who were talking over her body.

"We had considered a completely clinical approach to fertilization and conception, but initial tests suggested that subjects would resist that far more. In this approach we can use the pleasure they feel as a reward and studies have shown that the more orgasms a female achieves during intercourse the more likely she is to conceive. We'll repeat this every second day for at least four weeks, until we are completely sure of conception." He said and the woman nodded.

But Kiara couldn't really pay attention to their conversation, her head felt fuzzy and she couldn't clear her thoughts. All of this felt so wrong; she shouldn't have been able to climax from being raped, her body shouldn't have accepted what was happening even once, let alone so many, many times. But by the time he had finished, the pleasure had been a steady, constant wave threatening to drown her completely and she hadn't even been able to think. It was wrong, she shouldn't have felt anything but the pain and humiliation. How could anything that bad, that awful, ever feel so good? But the pinch of a needle near her vagina brought her back to herself and she managed to focus on the mirrored ceiling once again and saw the pair of them between her spread legs.

"Now we'll conduct a topical labiaplasty, removing excess skin from the inner labia as well as the clitoral sheath,this will heighten sensitivity and bare her clitoris completely, making manual stimulation easier. I've used a local anesthetic as we want the cow to be awake and aware during the procedure." He sat down on a stool between Kiara's thighs while C2-61 brought over a tray of surgical tools.

"Scalpel." He said and the woman handed him the blade immediately then reached for the next tool.

Kiara could only watch as he used the sharp blade to trim back the loose skin of her labia and cut away the hood of her clit. There was very little blood and he applied a line of neat, tiny stitches where needed as he explained how quickly and neatly the skin of the genitals healed, faster than anywhere else on the body. Within a week the sutures would dissolve and she wouldn't even have a scar, just a neat, clean 'Innie' vagina. Fresh tears escaped Kiara as she watched it happen, unable to move or even to close her eyes against it, she was held with morbid fascination through the entire procedure.

"The actual fertilization procedure that we will now conduct involves the purified semen we have collected from the donor over the last several months. It is stored carefully and we have about three litres of it on hand. Each treatment here will involve approximately ten millilitres." As he spoke he carefully cleaned her vagina with soft cloths until she was completely clean and dry then he had C2-61 lean the table back at a sharp angle until Kiara was almost upside down. She struggled weakly but they ignored it as a smaller speculum was used to spread her vagina open. She couldn't see what was happening but she felt his fingers landmark her urethra and then the press of something into her again. She couldn't even make herself wiggle in protest as he did it. Turning her head as far as she could, she saw C2-61 hand the doctor a large plastic syringe. A moment later she felt something touch her cervyx and she grunted, the only sound she could make as the cool liquid filled her birth canal.

"There, C2-61, that is a properly filled cow. Not a drop wasted." The doctor said as he used a brush to apply some tarry substance to her skin. The speculum was removed and her vulva was closed carefully and a piece of soft cloth was laid over the tarry substance followed by more of the tarry substance.

"This is the dermabond. It will seal her vagina shut until we apply the solvent to remove it. This device will set it properly and it would remain for about a week before it could be removed without the solvent. Her fingers won't be able to peel it away and it will shield her vagina from outside stimulus. The catheter will allow her to void her bladder normally as it requires some pressure, but it will not allow any of the semen to leak out. It takes about thirty six hours to metabolize that much semen, but the low setting on the anal plug will speed that process up considerably by this time tomorrow she will be ready for another insemination."

"Doctor..." C2-61 said in a soft and now somehow familiar voice.

"Yes?" The man answered as he held a plastic device to the patch and Kiara could feel the warmth radiating into her vagina.

"I know all of the staff on this project are viable donors, but have you... have you stored your semen?" She asked timidly and he looked up at her blushing face.

This close Kiara could see her a little better. She had light blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail and a trim, athletic figure. With a sudden shock she realized that C2-61 was Jenny... her girlfriend. The shock and betrayal Kiara felt cut through the haze in her head and she glared accusingly at the other woman. But Jenny/C2-61 didn't look at her, she was entirely focused on the veterinarian.

"I have, why do you ask?" He asked as he took the device away and tested the tackiness of the dermabond with one finger; Kiara could barely feel his touch through the patch that covered her vagina.

"I have a c1A genome typing, doctor and I was wondering if you would..." She trailed off, unable to meet the gaze of the doctor.

"I see. With that typing you would be a good match for any donor here. Do you find me attractive, C2-61?" He asked, looking her over.

"Yes doctor... and I was hoping you might be interested in inseminating me... I have heard that some of the donors take a 'Hands On' approach to the process." She explained.

"Ahh, I think I see now." He said with a smile as he stood and turned Kiara back upright again, closing her legs as he talked with Jenny/C2-61. "When you volunteered to be a part of the next round of trials you were allowed to take part in this part of the procedure. You've been taking the medications that were prescribed to you, yes?" He asked and she nodded.

"And you've abstained from heterosexual intercourse?" He asked and again she nodded. "Your naturally submissive nature and your chosen course of study were what placed you in consideration for employment at this facility, and I think I've just placed you on my short list for selection for the next round of voluntary trials." He said and Kiara could tell that Jenny/C2-61 was pleased with that. "And to answer your question, there are approximately two point five litres of my semen awaiting the next round of trials. Starting immediately, you'll work in just your skin and when it is time for you to be processed I'll handle it personally."

"I can already feel the things you described for cow C1-27; the increased sensitivity and heightened libido. How long until I can proceed to the next round of the trials?" she asked.

"About another six weeks. The sooner we get the five involuntary subjects properly broken and trained and accepting their training the sooner we can begin on the voluntary subjects." He explained and she nodded. "However, an exception might be made in some cases, especially for those most likely to be selected for the program. Jump-starting your lactation wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, and you can still perform your duties well into the third trimester." He said as he checked the derma-bond again. It had dried completely now and was like a thick layer of plastic over Kiara's vagina, sealing her shut with the pool of semen trapped inside of her, just the little rubber nipple of the catheter all that showed through it. She was helpless as they adjusted her again, chatting idly about what C2-61 could be expected to do once her phase of the program began and she accepted it. Kiara watched as she stepped back and stripped to her skin. She had a tattoo on her bare mons similar to the one that Kiara herself now bore.

G-2 2058 C2-61

CP /C c1A (B)

She recalled vaguely what all of the symbols meant and she didn't miss the gap in the tattoo on the second line. Jenny/C2-61 was not yet demoted to the status of 'Animal' as Kiara had been and she had a cleaner genome. It hurt that her friend and lover was a part of this and that she was voluntary. But what hurt the most was that Jenny had never once yet acknowledged Kiara in any way. And then came the ultimate betrayal.

"I understand that you were selected to monitor one of our cows for the last few months before selection." He stated and Jenny/C2-61 nodded. "Which one?" He asked.

"It was this one." She said, gesturing to Kiara without looking at her. "I played the role of her girlfriend for six months. I managed to get all of her passwords and personal information for the project and I was part of her apprehension team as well."

"I see. Did having a lover help the feelings abate any?" He asked and Jenny/C2-61 shrugged.

"A little. But I'm not really all that interested in women. I found it hard to get any pleasure from her and frankly I found the act of oral sex on another woman to be awkward and a little repulsive. It didn't help that she was a selfish and inattentive lover. I had to fake orgasms with her nearly every time but she always acted like she was the best in the world." She shared.

Kiara wept as the conversation went on as if she wasn't even there, the vet in his scrubs and mask and Jenny/C2-61 in just her skin and her ponytail. She was starting to understand just how deeply she had been betrayed and how complete her disappearance was. Jenny talked about her funeral as if she had seen it on television and she talked about the grief of her parents with such detachment that it was clear that the only thing their relationship had ever been to her was a job that had to be done. She had done it willingly, even admirably, but there was nothing more to it than that. The doctor gestured to the two guards as he continued to discuss Jenny/C2-61's willingness to join the program and her willingness to bear a child she would not raise. As the guards removed Kiara from the pillory and moved her out of the room and on down the hall toward the exercise room

«4»

The next time the buzzer went off, Kiara woke with a start and recoiled. She felt nauseous and sore all over, her stomach felt too full and she wanted to clear her bowels but couldn't with the plug in her rear. She moved over to the grate in the floor to urinate, pushing a little harder than she was used to due to the catheter and she touched her aching, sensitive vagina. She could barely feel the touch through the plastic patch and when she tried to claw it away, her nails peeled painlessly away from her fingertips. She gasped and looked at her hands, fresh tears welling up as she peeled her nails off and let them fall to the floor. A quick check revealed the same with her toenails and she sobbed again. Her breasts ached terribly and she could feel the sting where they had cut away her labia and the hood of her clitoris. Despite all of that, however, she could feel the aching need of arousal. She knew that it was the drugs they had given her, but that knowledge did nothing to assuage the actual physical need she felt. It was made worse by the soft, constant vibration from the probe in her rear. And her memory of what Dr. Granholm had said cme back to her; she wouldn't just want it, she would need it and she wept silent tears as she thought about the anonymous man, the 'Stud' who had raped her and how good he had made her feel and for a moment, to her self-loathing and disgust, she tried to rub her slit and feel something through the plastic patch, to do something, anything, about the need she felt. She knew that there were men watching her, she could just barely make them out in the darkness, but she didn't care. She huddled in around herself and rubbed as frantically as she could, pressing hard at the patch and trying to feel anything at all. But all she was able to do was make the feelings worse and she sobbed in frustration as she gave up on her frantic attempt at masturbation. It was awful, that feeling, but worse still was her head. The ring through her nose was painful and humiliating and the incision on the back of her head ached and throbbed. She squatted close to the corner as she could get, as far as her chain would allow her to go, and ran her hands over her smooth scalp and sobbed.

What had she done to deserve this? Why had she been betrayed this way, by someone she had trusted... someone she had loved? That was perhaps what hurt the most, really, more than the kidnapping and being forced to have sex with a stranger, being bred against her will and her body altered to whatever purpose these horrible people had for her. It had been the betrayal by Jenny, someone she loved. Her words had been hurtful and harsh, her dismissive manner and the unemotional way she had spoken of her relationship with Kiara had done more to break her than anything else that had been done to her.

With her body aching from the various injections and procedures, her belly feeling heavily full and her bottom sore from the the large plug that filled her anus she squatted in the dark and sobbed silently until the buzzer sounded and the lights came up. The screen slid down from the ceiling and the slim little woman appeared, her face smiling and calm.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Good morning, cow C1-27!

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Learn and obey and you will be rewarded.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Resist and disobey and you will be punished.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Your breakfast meal has been provided.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Five minutes have been alloted for you to eat.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

You may now eat.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

As she spoke with her two overlapping voices, the wall slid aside to reveal the feeding trough, above this was a thick plastic tube. Kiara looked up at the screen and she saw the little camera beneath it. Then she looked to the bars of her cell and saw the two guards watching her silently. She moved over to the trough and reached up with her hands. The buzzer sounded instantly, the lights turning a harsh blue and the heat from them intensifying.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Animals do not eat with their hands.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

One minute has been removed from your allotted feeding time.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Kiara sobbed, flinching back and shaking her head in denial. She moved away from the trough as far as the chain allowed and the eyes of the woman on the screen followed her. She would refuse to eat; it was the only form of resistance that she had so she would use it. She squatted down, trying to cover her body as much as she could and she watched the woman watching her as the timer ran down. When it was done, the trough was hidden again though the little plastic tube remained. But Kiara ignored it and ignored her guards as the woman spoke again.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

It is now time for your daily cleaning and exercise regimen.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

You will sit on the floor with your hands behind your head.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

You will allow the handlers to do their job.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

She said in that pleasing tone and Kiara just shook her head and remained where she was, squatting on the floor and trembling in fear.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Cow C1-27 has been issued her first warning.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

The woman said, her voice stern again. The buzzer sounded and the light became even harsher and a red X appeared at the bottom corner of the screen.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Cow C1-27, you will seat yourself on the floor.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

You will place your hands behind your head.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

You will comply, or a punishment will be issued.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Good cows are rewarded, bad cows are punished.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

The woman said, her voice stern again. The buzzer sounded and the light became even more harsh, that red X appearing on the screen again. But blessedly the soft, thrumming vibrations within her fell still and Kiara gasped in relief. She had almost managed to forget about it for a while and now that it was gone she felt the absence of it acutely. She heard the gate open and she glanced over at guards; they had pulled on their black gloves and were advancing toward her. She saw one of them take out the cattle prod and she backed away as far as she could, but the chain didn't allow her to move far and the men had free movement, making her limited choices pointless. She was afraid, but she refused to surrender to them, refused to simply accept what they told her without fighting back. The buzzer sounded again.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Cow C1-27 has been issued a second and final warning.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

A punishment has been issued to cow C1-27.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Cow C1-27's arms will be restrained for twenty four hours.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

Cow C1-27 will be given a triple ration of suppository protein paste to counter her refusal to eat.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Handlers may now proceed with apprehension of cow C1-27.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.

The woman said before the screen went blank and retracted. The guards advanced on her and Kiara got ready to fight them as best she could. But then the plug in her rear came to life again, not a slight, almost pleasant vibration but a hard, thrumming roar that made her yelp and jump, hands reaching for her rear and the source of the discomfort. A moment later she was on the floor, the guards in control of her as the chain retracted and she sobbed as they bound her arms. She had barely been able to give a token resistance to the men as they subdued her and now she was helpless, her arms stacked and bound behind her and the two men lifted her to her feet and frog-marched her down the hall. The other women all watched her pass, the screens in their rooms showing the face of the woman and Kiara could hear what she was saying.

You are not a person, you are an animal.

Cow C1-27 is a bad cow.

You are not a woman, you are a cow.