All Comments on 'Reengaging with Courtney Pt. 01'

by ArtOfSyducshun

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

All I can say is, more! Thanks for your time and imagination.

DallashdracerDallashdraceralmost 5 years ago
Loved it

This was such an artfully done story that could have taken place in any ones real life.

I hope you write more and more like it.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

They need to meet on a regular basis. Since no condoms or other means were mentioned Courtney's pussy was filled with cum. A baby bump would be great

sabra16023sabra16023almost 5 years ago
5 Stars

Enjoyed the great read. Please continue the great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good read

Not my usual fare, but I really enjoyed it. My only complaint is one I have with a lot of authors on this site: do none of you have a towel around when you jack off!? So many stories, “I soaked myself in my own cum and went to sleep.” Who the fuck does that!? Jesus, clean up after yourselves, you pigs!

My own slightly OCD grievance aside, twas otherwise very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice framework but a turn-off overall

Very nice except for two things.

Nice description of sexual tension, but then it becomes mechanical and predictable with no ‘explore-and-discover.’ Nothing to create the fantasy and sensual mental image?! It’s not erotic if it’s merely reporting an event.

2nd: facials and licking it off is yuck and disgusting. Swallowing- sure! But cold gelled come licking turns off most people including myself. Weird fetish except for the hardcore porn consumer who probably isn’t ever sexually satisfied anyway. Rimming and anal tongue is weird and gross too- good story but wondering about the bacteria count is a boner killer imho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So...

Is this the start of just some regular "afternoon delight" or the beginning of a May-December romance?

Either way, keep up the hot sex scenes!

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
AWESOME story where both are pleased.

Can’t wait for the next isit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mauling her firm 34s?

Cup sizes are alphabetical, while the numerical size is the circumference of the torso. Mauling her firm Cs maybe?

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
A pretty good job.

I agree with anon about guys in stories that come all over themselves while masterbating in bed, then rolls over and sleeps in a pool of their own cum. Otherwise it was pretty hot.

How far does Courtney want you to go? Sounds like she wants you to drive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Want some more

Nice one. Hope to get to read the second part soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous