Reesa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reesa's guess was that the Secretary was not the only one she was sleeping with. While she was openly flirtatious with all men, there were a few who kept their distance, obviously hiding their familiarity with her sexual ways. Stephen was amused by Reesa's insights, but also troubled that a Secretary, a member of the President's cabinet could be so reckless.

Stephen wasn't sure what to do with the news, but in the end chose to share it with Bridgette. She didn't believe it, questioning Reesa's read. The Secretary in question was one of the few that had an extremely clean record and was known to be truly progressive, working for a variety of citizens' movements. If it was to become known, it would be disastrous for the Secretary, though probably have little impact on the administration. They were tempted to let it go, but Bridgette decided that while not telling the President, they should confront the Secretary directly. Given the delicacy of the issue, Stephen went alone to the Secretaries' office.

"Who the fuck do you think you are Stephen, walking into my office in making such moronic accusations? Do you have any idea who I am and how this city operates? I support the President one hundred percent, but he sure does have some clueless advisors."

"With all due respect sir, I don't really give a fuck what you think of me, but if you do anything to harm this administration, you will definitely see the full weight of the party on your ass."

"Oh, now who is calling the kettle black? You can go around and fuck who you want, but nobody else can? We have to live up to some high moral value while you sleep with some girl off the street? You fucking hypocrite."

Stephen was ready to jump out of his chair and pound the hell out of the Secretary, but realized that would not go over well.

"You are a moron Bill, all I'm doing is exploring the rumors, nothing has come of it, nor nothing will, if you so desire."

"You really have no clue how this city works do you? I was here for eight years in the Clinton administration, I know damn well what I'm doing and its potential ramifications, if any. For your education, let me inform you, yes I fucked that beautiful young woman, god she is built for sex. Holy shit, I've never been taken for such a ride. That ass..." The Secretary reminisced, remembering his first night with her. "But let me also tell you that her husband knows, not only does he know, he was present, he watched me fuck her."

"What? What the fuck are you trying to tell me? Don't make up shit Bill to hide behind."

The Secretary laughed, "god, you really are fresh off the boat. My dear Stephen, half this city sleeps with the other half's spouse, everyone is fucking around. Don't be fooled by anyone's pretense of morality, they ... we are all fucking hypocrites."

"But what about your wife Diana and kids, don't you think they'll mind?"

"Stephen," once again Bill laughed, "she was there too. She licked that pretty little Brazilian's pussy clean after I came in it."

Stephen sat there, his mouth agape, unbelieving what Bill was telling him. "And be careful, she also finds your little Reesa quite the hot piece, she's been begging me to invite the two of you over some weekend when the kids are away. Wouldn't mind a piece of her myself. And of course Diana thinks you are incredibly hot. Think about. Could be fun."

Roberto, the Brazilian Ambassador, and Bill were old friends. Bill had known both his previous wives, socially as well as intimately, as well as he knowing Diana. When Roberto married Maria, the beauty queen, Roberto laughingly told Bill at their first dinner together, with both her and Diana within earshot, "I married her for you Bill. I know how you like the dark Brazilian look and how much you enjoy big round asses. When I first met her all I could think about was how much you would enjoy fucking her Bill."

"I must admit, I don't think I've ever heard of such a reason for marrying before, but I'm sure Diana and I will both be having lots of Brazilian nights during your stint as Ambassador. Don't do anything to screw up your appointment and be recalled, we'll be very disappointed." At which they were all laughing. That night Bill and Diana fucked the beauty queen while Roberto watched, his favorite past time.

A few weeks later Roberto solicited their assistance, with a newbie. One of the guests was to be the Deputy Ambassador from Japan and his very sexy wife, someone Roberto had had his eye on since they first arrived in DC four months earlier. Roberto also invited a congressman and his wife, Kathy, who had the reputation for being able to deep throat, including having taken the full cock of the previous Ambassador of Ghana who was rumored to have had the biggest cock in the city.

Roberto confessed his sinful desires for the young Japanese wife and solicited Diana and Bill to help seduce her, trying to make her comfortable and more accepting of the situation. It was a bit of a political risk, but adding to the excitement of the conquest. Indeed, that was half the fun, there were always new couples arriving in DC and there was always a competition to see who could seduce them first. Apparently the French already tried the young Japanese couple, but without success. Roberto thus brought in reinforcements knowing that Diana and Kathy would be perfect allies, surrounding her with women to ease the seduction. He also knew that few men would be able to resist the temptation of Maria, offering her in exchange for Mariko; ah, the world of high diplomacy, of give and take.

Diana herself agreed that Mariko would be quite the catch and inclusion in their weekend games. The ladies went outside and told the men to go in for drinks. The four women sat lounging by the pool discussing life in DC when Maria suggested they all go swimming. Kathy and Diana played the part, insisting they couldn't as they didn't have their swimsuits, but then Maria stripped off her clothes followed soon by Kathy. Mariko refused, but soon Diana had talked her into wearing her bra and panties, which she did as well. Once they got wet and were splashing about, Diana removed hers, saying how heavy they felt, encouraging Mariko to also strip naked, which she reluctantly did.

After about five minutes the men came outside, knowing very well the plan. At first the women screamed out of feigned embarrassment, telling the men to go back inside. But then Maria started to taunt and tease them, even jumping out of the water for them to see her tits. Soon Kathy was too. Within minutes the men were all stripped and in the pool. There was a lot of teasing going on, Maria particularly working on the Japanese Deputy Ambassador.

Diana sensed Mariko's unease as she watched a naked Maria flirt with her husband. She worked hard on keeping them separated, allowing each to figure out what to do on their own. Kathy was to be the initiator and first started kissing passionately her husband. But it was when she started kissing Bill that Mariko gasped, looking at Diana, expecting her to be upset. Instead, Diana laughed, explaining to Mariko, that it was all in good fun, a way for the men to release the extreme tensions of their positions, to let go and enjoy themselves. That as wives of such powerful men, Diana argued, it was their duty to allow them to explore, and that they too, as part of the DC elite, also had every right to enjoy themselves along the way. She knew it was a crock of bull, but thought the 'duty' part might play into Mariko's Japanese sensibility.

As they were talking, Roberto came over and was standing with them. Looking over her shoulder at her husband, Mariko was confused, as was her husband. Bill then joined him and Maria, showing him that it was ok for him to touch her, to kiss her. Bill started to suck on her breasts, then offered them to Teike, the Deputy Ambassador. Simultaneously, Diana and Roberto began kissing in front of Mariko. Teole broke down, who could resist an offering like Maria? He started to suck on her tits. Within moments he was lost to the world. There was nothing to stop Mariko now from enjoying herself as well. And she did. After Diana and Roberto broke their kiss, she stepped forward and started to kiss Roberto.

Taking it to the next level, Bill guided Maria and Teike out of the pool to a mattress that was conveniently lying nearby. Maria got on all fours and Bill instructed Teike to fuck her from behind. He was beyond concern for his wife, never having such an amazing opportunity, and such a perfect ass. Bill then beckoned Kathy and her husband to join them. Bill laid down near Maria and Teike, and Kathy got on top of him, gliding his dick into her pussy. Her husband stood next to her, shoving his cock into her waiting mouth. Diana then had Roberto sit on the pool and both she and Mariko took turns sucking him.

After a few minutes Roberto took the innocent Mariko by the hand and into the house and to the master bedroom where he fucked her several times, initiating her into the wonderful world of DC politics. Soon, Bill too slipped away, not wanting to miss out on a piece of Mariko. The congressman too slipped up to the bedroom, leaving Teike and the three insatiable women. After he had fucked each of them and witnessed them making love with one another, Diana guided him, followed by Kathy and Maria, to the master bedroom. There Teike saw his innocent wife filled with three cocks, Roberto underneath, Bill in her ass, and the congressman's cock in her mouth. He gasped on seeing her, but despite having ejaculated three times already his cock also twitched with excitement watching his wife being gang fucked. Kathy sucked him as he watched his wife being used by the three men.

After that night, Mariko was a hit at many of the parties, never able to get enough cock and Teike, like Roberto, learning the fine pleasure of watching his wife taking other men's cocks, finding it particularly enticing to see her covered in their cum.

*****************

Bill just laughed as Stephen got up, silently leaving the Secretaries' office, shocked at what he had just heard. But also acknowledging that his own cock started to twitch at the image of Diana licking that Brazilian sexpot's pussy, and Reesa's! It hadn't come up yet, but he started to wonder if Reesa had any bi-sexual experiences or curiosities. Even the thought of her with another woman kept Stephen's cock twitching in his trousers as he returned to the White House.

Ten minutes after entering his office, Bridgette came in, closed the door and plopped herself on the couch.

"Well, what did Bill have to say? Did he own up to having slept with her, was Reesa right?"

"Yes and no," Stephen replied, vaguely.

"What do you mean? Explain yourself Stephen? What happened?"

"Well, first, the man is a fucking ass; who vetted him for the position? They should be fired, though it was probably me, what a bastard. Second, he, well, according to him, he did sleep with her, but while her husband watched and, here's the doozy, he slept with her WITH Diana. Diana fucked her too."

Bridgette laughed, "god these bastards are all the same. Un-fucking believable. Are you serious? Of course you are, and yes, I fully believe him. I've been invited to a few of these parties."

"What? You? Are you serious?"

"What, don't think I'm attractive enough to be desired by others?"

"No, god no, you know what I mean. It's just that, well, I must confess I didn't quite imagine you the swinging type."

"Jesus Stephen, do you really think I think of myself that lowly? To be used by other men ultimately for their fucking selfish pleasures as they put their wives out there to be used?"

"No, fuck ... of course not, just ... I'm so damn clueless about what goes on in this city. I think I need to go back to Chicago! Besides, I've never been invited to any such parties, at least not to my knowledge."

"Of course you weren't, look at who you were dating!" Bridgette blurted out laughing.

Stephen too started to laugh, "yeah, can't quite see Lynda seeking out sexual pleasures outside a very narrowly defined norm. Never had such bad sex in my life. Unbelievable."

"Stephen, let's not go there, I don't really need to know all this. So the big Secretary is into swinging. Who would have guessed? Must have made his day when his friend Roberto married that woman! Be careful Stephen, now that you are with Reesa, you just might expect an invitation or two."

"Bill already indicated Diana wants us over some weekend when their kids are away!"

Bridgette just started laughing as she got up and left Stephen's office.

That night, lying entangled with Reesa, their bodies glistening with the afterglow of their love making, Stephen couldn't help but bring up the topic. All night long he was imagining Reesa having sex with other women. At first it was Diana, but then he couldn't get the image out of his head of Reesa and Bridgette. When he came, it was to the vision of Bridgette licking Reesa's pussy.

Out of the blue, he asked, "what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?"

Ressa looked at him askew, "what's this about?"

"I'm just curious, we've shared so much, but we haven't really spoken about our sexual selves, our desires, our experiences, I'm just curious."

"I prefer not to get into it Stephen. I'm sorry, you know I wasn't a virgin when we met, what more do you want to know?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just curious. Ok, if not what you've done, what is something you might want to do? What is one of your fantasies?"

"Eat lobster while tranquilly soaking in a Caribbean Sea breeze on some small island," she replied, while untangling herself from him and getting up off the bed.

"Why does it make you so uncomfortable talking about sex? We've shared so much and have such incredible sex together, isn't it healthy to discuss our desires and interests," Stephen pleaded as Reesa got up and put on her robe.

"Ok, Mr. Psychologist, what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done? Who is it you fantasize about when you are fucking me? Hmmm, tell me."

"Reesa, I don't fantasize about anyone. I have no need to imagine sex with anyone else when I'm with you. I've never had such incredible sex, or so much! I just thought ... I don't know, everyone has their kinks, their desires, secret fantasies, I just thought it would be good to share."

"What, you don't want to tell me your secret fantasies now? And what planted this sudden interest of yours in my fantasies in your head to begin with? Why are you so interested?"

"Reesa, it doesn't have to be accusative, does it? It is just a topic of discussion, getting to know each other. I'm sorry, I seem to have touched a sensitive issue with you. Let's drop it, ok?"

"No, not ok, why are you so interested? Did something happen again? Someone trying to get into your pants and you want to see if that is my fantasy? Maybe Bridgette got you all hot and bothered and now you want to talk fantasies rather than just enjoy what we have. Come on, tell me, why this sudden interest? For several months we've been together, fucking and sucking, enjoying ourselves plus sharing everything about ourselves, our pasts and our desires and interests for the future and now all of a sudden you want to talk about sexual fantasies? Who is she?"

"Reesa, dear god, there is no one. No one tried to seduce me. It isn't ..."

"Come on Stephen, I can see it in your eyes, there is some ulterior motive to your questions. What is it?" By now Reesa had gone down the stairs and plopped herself onto the couch. Fumbling for the remote she turned on the stereo system and started to listen to some soulful music as Stephen made his way downstairs, pulling on a pair of shorts.

"Reesa it isn't that insidious, trust me. Some issues came up about the Cabinet Secretary you were sure was having an affair with the Brazilian Ambassador's wife. Remember the accusation you made? Well, I had to follow it up with the Secretary and was quite shocked at what I learned."

"I was right wasn't I? But what does that have to do with our sex life?"

"It was weird, I never had such a conversation before. Besides the fact Bill is an absolute bastard, you were right he is fucking that woman. Only the Ambassador knows, as does Bill's wife. Not only does she know, she participated. They are swingers!"

"What? Are you fucking kidding me? Is that what you political powerhouses do, fuck each others' wives? Unbelievable! But, what does that have to do with us. You fantasize about swinging too? Want to watch me fuck other men, is that it?"

"No, not at all. I want you all to myself. It isn't that I want to join their fucked up games. It just got me thinking. Obviously, for a couple to swing with others, they have to be pretty open about their sexual interests and desires and that that is something you and I have never really discussed. It isn't to see if you are amenable to such an idea – I have no interest. It was merely a springboard to share more between ourselves about our own sexual selves. That's all. No devious plan to seduce you into swinging or anything. I just want to know more about you, all of you."

Reesa had sat back into the couch, lost in the music. Stephen sat there for a moment watching her. Her robe had fallen off her legs, exposing her naked vagina and barely covered her breasts. Reesa rested her head back against the couch, her long next stretched out. So absolutely beautiful, he thought to himself.

He gently slid off the couch onto the floor. Kneeling in front of Reesa, Stephen spread her knees apart and started to kiss her inner thighs. Reesa let out a soft moan, reaching down and rubbing her hands through Stephen's hair. He slowly made his way up her inner thigh towards her cleanly shaven pussy. He flicked a tongue across her pussy lips, making her flinch and moan. She slid herself towards the edge of the couch, making Stephen's access to her pussy more direct and he began in earnest to lick her, flicking his tongue over her clit. He could taste his own semen in her, not the first time he licked her after coming inside her. Reesa untied her robe opening it up, exposing her breasts, as she remained leaning against the back of the couch. She grabbed one of Stephen's hands and drew it to her naked breast; he gently squeezed it and teased her nipple. Reesa played with her other breast, losing herself in the music, the sensual touch of Stephen's hand, and the erotic feel of his tongue lapping at her pussy. She felt her insides begin to explode as her orgasm possessed her body. She grabbed Stephen's head and pushed him hard into her pussy as her body convulsed with pleasure.

She collapsed onto the couch laying still as Stephen got up to wash his face clean of her juices. When he returned, he sat on the chair opposite, watching her.

With her eyes still closed, Reesa spoke, "Do you still want to know the kinkiest thing I've done? It isn't pretty."

"Reesa, you don't have to."

"It isn't what I did, it was done to me. Stephen, I fucked four guys. How's that for kinky. Only I didn't fuck them, they fucked me. They raped me Stephen. I was fourteen. They were in our home partying with my mom. They did some drugs, they fucked her, then they raped me. While she watched! While Tessa was in her room crying, knowing what was happening. That is the kinkiest think I've done Stephen. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

Though her eyes were closed, tears were running down her face. Stephen moved over and laid next to her on the couch, holding her. She curled into his arms, holding him tight against her body.

"Reesa ... Jesus, Ressa, I'm sorry. I ..."

"Don't say anything Stephen. Just hold me. Just love me."

"I love you Reesa."

******************

After their father died, Stephen, Meagan, and their mother formed a special relationship, bonding in their shared fear and pain, a childhood lost to abuse and neglect. As Stephen went off to university, Meagan and their mother became closer as Meagan helped her realize there was a whole world to discover free from fear that she had suffered for fifteen years while married to that beast. It was then that Meagan learned that their mother had suffered a lot longer, their own grandfather having beaten her regularly as a child. It was something she came to accept as natural, as the way of the world.