All Comments on 'Reese & Skylar'

by SubtleDeviance

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sk8erboi89Sk8erboi89almost 4 years ago
Wow

This was really hot and well written.

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 4 years ago

Unusual but good

Really enjoyed this story and the sex was scorching hot when they got to it. Good writing.

lingerielover68lingerielover68almost 4 years ago
Great story!!

Nicely written. Great build up to the intimate parts!! I like the connection they have and how it progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thanks so much for that fabulous story, I loved it. I loved the sweet connection between the two guys. It reminded me of friendships that I've had that I wish had gone that far, the sexual tension was surely there. I love that you love the word panty and panties, so do I!

tolostolosalmost 2 years ago

Really great story and a nice buildup. I hope there is more coming for this one!

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years ago

Great story :) Really liked it :) A lot....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 2 where Reese keeps taking such a good care of his boyfriend with his girlfriend's encouragement? Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fabulous, fabulous story. I've wanked myself so much reading it and I'm so fucking wet. I'd love to be in Skylar's place and I have my own Reese who I 'd love to make love to and then let him fuck me and fill me full of his gorgeous creamy cum just as Reese did to Skylar. If only he knew the way I felt about him!!! Thank you for a fabulous story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was amazing!!! The kitten references made me chuckle, so did the closeted mental battles lol. Overall a great read!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love the way you write!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubtleDeviance@SubtleDeviance
Probably should start continuing some of these series I started... It's so much harder to continue a series than it is to write something completely new.