Refashioned Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quavering with joy, the slave silently stared into the material's tranceglazed blue eyes, the depths of the woman's submission sending a pleasurable spasm through her Disciplined body. After allowing the material's focus to adjust and settle upon the gaze she had locked upon her, the slave felt more Instruction unspool.

"You are a slave. You will always be a slave," she asserted, priming the hypnotized woman to obey.

"i am a slave," the sonya-material responded flatly, her hypno-glazed eyes staring vacantly ahead. "i will always be a slave."

From deep within, the slave felt disturbing thoughts break free from the rusty shackles that had restrained them for so long. Something about this particular slave... reminded her?

There were memories... locked deep within her subconscious.

Were there?

Yes. There were.

Vivid, bright memories that had emotions and feelings attached to them that jarred with the erotic thrill of obedience. Even though she wasn't able to access them, their very presence somehow gave her the strength to fan the tiny flames of annabelthought flickering into life against the all-consuming blackness.

Her awareness increased. This was an individual. A person. A... friend?

The person... friend... continued to stare at her blankly, her expressionless eyes revealing nothing but the Disciplined emptiness of a weakened mind being Trained to obey. Searching, she tried to find more, something else, a tiny flicker... but there was nothing.

There was no friend... only material... only fleshmaterial to be Trained... only a weak mind to be broken...

Slavecunt spasming delightedly at the Truth, she felt the disturbing annabelthoughts dissolve, submerged by the comforting Disciplined blackness that once more filled her mind.

Discipline, Purpose, Belief...

Medusa!

The certainty of absolute devotion felt like a tongue licking her desperate sex, causing her body to tremble, the rapture of Purpose eradicating all doubts.

She was a slave. She must obey.

Just as the female material before her must be programmed to obey.

Instruction flared.

The material's blue eyes were blank pools of emptiness into which the Spiral poured the Truth. She would Believe, now and forever.

"You will accept these Truths. You will believe these Truths," the slave announced, the fragments of annabelthought vanishing like a puff of smoke in the wind.

"Your husband is preventing you from being happy," slaveannabel informed the material, almost seeing the words burrowing into her empty brain. "The male does not understand you. The male does not care about you. His selfish desires cause you pain."

Staring vacantly ahead, face expressionless, eyes devoid of life, the material didn't appear to register the words. But slaveannabel knew that because she spoke the Truth, the female would Believe.

"He uses your body to meet his selfish needs," Instruction guided her. "He is weak and pathetic. The male is the cause of everything that is wrong in your life."

The material continued to stare placidly ahead, the Spiral bouncing off her will-dead eyes.

Instruction flared in slaveannabel's mind, blazing like a comet burning through the inky blackness of space. There was no room for sentiment or emotion that did not serve the Sacred Will.

Slaves worshipped.

Slaves adored.

Everything else must be purged.

"You do not love your husband," the slave declared. "You have never loved the male."

A slave's Love belonged to their Owner, the Omniscient Divinity that Ruled their every thought and action. slaveannabel Loved. Now the sonya-material would too.

The slave firmly pressed the hot branding iron of Truth into the material's brain. "You Love Medusa."

Being permitted to speak aloud the Holy Name caused her Disciplined slavecunt to brace itself against the waves of obedient sexual ecstasy that boiled and surged within, ravaging her corrupted soul once more as the dark obsessive desires claimed her.

"You Love only Medusa."

* * *

Feedback always appreciated!