All Comments on 'Reflection'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
yumekoyumekoabout 7 years ago

Thank you for writing a story about a trans woman that doesn't degrade trans women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ThanK you

This was such a beautiful story thanks for sharing this little piece of your heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
beautiful

love this insitefull story wished there was more to read about the characters ,hope you continue your writing,all the best.

addyftwaddyftwabout 7 years ago
Thank You

I loved the story and the mature way you handled the relationship between the two main characters. I look forward to your next story!

Pest999Pest999about 7 years ago
Thank you for this!

This really feels like you wrote it for trans women, which is something that you never see. As a trans woman, I genuinely appreciate this! Thank you for writing this, and I really hope you write more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love

As a man I am touched by the love that came full circle, as a TG I find the connection to be incredible and as precious as life itself. I wish they would have enjoyed their likeness as twins often do playing pranks. Maybe even play a trick on Erik .

The story gives me so much hope for TG people and finding a person to love them for who they are.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 7 years ago
Excellent !

This field is not my usual reading . But the time and energy that this was written was wonderful . Well written and presented . I am very conservative with my 5*s but you earned it with a heartfelt thanks .

tx cracker

AmbisinisterAmbisinisterabout 7 years ago
Very tender

A beautifully written story!

AxelottoAxelottoabout 7 years ago
Nice, Sweet, chacters that sound like real people

A charming story, and I too hope you tell us some more about the 'twins'... I am a fraternal twin and while not identical have had the chance to play the 'which twin am I' game a few times, I'd love to see Kara and Joan riffing on that.

What I really liked was that the characters all sound like normal people, living in the world (not straight people, but just people, not cardboard futa or other stereotypes). As a straight but not narrow reader, all i can say is that I enjoyed reading your story, and hope you do more with these ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sweet

that was a really sweet and heartwarming Story. i realy enjoyed reading it and not only because the sex Scene was Long and hot. a second chapter would be much appreciated. im looking Forward to future works of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loving from start to finish

Well.....After AH bf was dumped. Great ending for two life stories to collide.

MarieJoanneMarieJoanneabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

Very special. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GREAT

BE NICE IF THERE WAS MORE OF THE STORY, AND THEY MADE IT TOGETHER FOR GOOD...!

BrokenUnicornBrokenUnicornabout 7 years ago

Incredibly hot sex scene, partnered with very realistic and well written real people I'd love to see more about where life takes them next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Could have gone in a different direction?

It's a good story, and I enjoyed reading it, but I think that there was some interesting potential at the beginning that you never followed up on. The whole 'I'm being followed by my twin / copy' has a really cool surrealist / paranoid bent that could have taken this story in a completely different direction. Instead of grounding things when the protagonist meets Kara, an interesting approach might have been to make her 'copy' supernatural or otherworldly, and perhaps explore some themes of transformation or identity.

blush_jblush_jabout 7 years ago

I love it!!! There was a good build up, the sex was written well and the bond the characters have is just so damn precious. As a transgender woman, i love finding well written erotica with trans people. can't wait to check out your other stories <3

Floydman1Floydman1about 7 years ago
Fantastic story

This is probably one of the five best stories I've ever read on here. I was amazed at how well you handled getting inside Joan's head, exploring her thoughts, feelings, and insecurities, and then exploring her meeting with Kara. It was masterfully done.

And the sex! Wow. Such a great interweaving of the way that Joan felt with sensuous description of how things progressed into the...well, climax. I'd love to know more about what happens after the end of this story with these two.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 7 years ago
ONe of the best stories ever

So different. Such interesting perspectives. So imaginative. I just loved all the scenes and all the character development. ANd the sex was fantastic. Made me so wet.

xoxo,

Di

JoescrewlooseJoescrewlooseabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

A simply wonderful story, well written and so, so incredibly hot. I give you my thanks for sharing this.

Matilyne_tuesdayMatilyne_tuesdayalmost 7 years ago
Hard and moist at the same time

Thanks so much I really enjoyed that, It made my inner woman moist and my actual manhood very hard at the same time. Very very hot

SmittyNZSmittyNZalmost 7 years ago
Others have said what I would say...

And better than I would have said it. So I'm just going with "wow!". Super enjoyable, favourited.

Robyn1859Robyn1859over 6 years ago
Uplifting

Sometime the right story pops up at the right time, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Speechless

Reading this has left me feeling satisfied. The descriptions are amazing the sex was fantastic and the overall story is like... I'm sorry I don't even have words to describe it. You're a fantastic author, please continue to share your gift with us.

NielsBohrNielsBohrover 6 years ago
Well done!

A fine tale, human and erotic in equally measure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Oh my goodness! This story did things to me on all sorts of levels, physical and emotional. I loved it - thank you so much for writing it and sharing it. I'm a cis woman engaged to a trans woman and it was incredibly powerful to read something about the super hot possibilities when cis and trans female bodies intertwine. I agree with other commentators that I wanted Kara and Joanie to be together forever and live happily ever after - though I guess from the outside world's perspective, they might seem like troublingly close twin sisters!

lespoon1lespoon1almost 6 years ago
5 stars plus plus plus

Erotic romance at its very best. I fell in love with your characters and their loving story.

TLawrenceTLawrenceover 5 years ago
Excellent read!

You have a great style of writing. You set the scene and background and really do tell a good erotic story that leads into the sex side of the relationship.

Keep up the good work!

LuvTooRimULuvTooRimUover 5 years ago
what a gift to this old man

At 65, and on a ton of medicines, I have lost many abilities. But I still like to stimulate my mind with sexy thoughts. This writing, has caused me to have the first erection have had in about 7 years. GAWD it was great .... thank you so much for the joy you brought to me.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MORE

Want MORE

wetpantyfanwetpantyfanalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding

What a fantastic, well written story. I loved the theme and really felt compassion for the characters. WELL DONE! (and I'll never complain about the soundtrack in my Porno)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What happened next

I really want to know what happened next with u and Kara. I really loved the story but I really want to know further about you and Kara.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous

A sequel would be wonderful!

OOAAOOAAabout 4 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

I have read a lot of online stories in my life. But have to say this is the most beautiful one I have ever read. So well written, with intense detail capturing the moment perfectly.

I can identify with some of Kara's issues but also identify with many of Joan's too.

So for me this was just a wonderful wonderful moment.

Kaylee Phoenix x

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A truly touching story. Do write a sequel. Waiting to read it

marcokeomarcokeoover 3 years ago

Great story line and development of your characters. Your description of the sex was very good, using variety in your vocabulary and describing sensations as well as actions. I'm looking forward to reading your other entries. Than you for sharing your sensual and erotic mind with us your readers!

ALPlayfulALPlayfulover 3 years ago
Love the details

And the story. Shoulda been a five but my mouse cord caught on some junk on the desk. Guess I can't take it back. But I love verbose details, and they were aplenty

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MOREEE

This is soooo beautiful! What an amazing story! I really hope that Joan and Kara end up together tho. Please make a sequel! I'm still hoping for more of their sex scenes and more of their conversation. Thank you for writing this story!

secretLacesecretLacealmost 3 years ago

Incredibly sweet and sentimental story. Also very well written. I'm not generous with the 5s but this story earned it <3

Sausage17Sausage17almost 3 years ago

I don’t know how you do it, you just keep writing bangers! :) Seriously, that was really good. I enjoyed how Joan’s struggles got partially resolved, by just showing her some love. 5 stars.

P.S. and yea the sex scenes were hot. :P

DeLord12804DeLord12804over 2 years ago

Thank you. Thank you for a wonderfully sweet and insightful story.

CaseyjoCaseyjoover 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful. You expressed at one point a largely unspoken point in the trans world. Gay men by and large do not care for and shun trans women. Women care for and support other women whether they are trans or cis. Well done. Please keep writing and we will keep enjoying.

KakusuKakusu6 months ago

Some of the best writing about sex that I have read.

First person perspective and a blend of the mental, emotional, and physical are my favourite things in erotica. You absolutely mastered the sense of discovery and those sensations or details that catch a person in a moment when we fuck.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Legitimately beautiful and affirming (and hot!)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

should have larger penis and not so much needed foreplay

SerenityInSoundSerenityInSound3 months ago

This was really beautiful. I found myself kind of wishing for some romance at the end there, but the whole message was lovely.

I think it was a struggle to justify something that was objectively a bit of a creepy premise, but I'd say you just about managed it, and it didn't detract from the relationship between the two.

Thanks for writing. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...