All Comments on 'Reflections of a Recovering Cuckold'

by Bill669J

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see women in Tik Tok videos talking about their lives. They discuss men, they give advice of varying worth. But there's one thing they never talk about (that I've seen).

"She cut off my balls, and I let her. She was then surprised that she didn't like what she created."

Yes, you can mold him, you can train him to be what you want. But the hard part is staying interested in him after you're done.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Not bad. Could have been longer.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

5 stars. Not erotic and strange since she told him about the affair because she was feeling guilty. That it was over, only for it to not be over but their sex life had dropped to zero.

She felt guilty for cheating, which you only feel if you’re in love with your spouse; but he had no clue so why say anything?

And if she loved Bill, then why hurt him? Why cheat on him at the party? Why not have sex with him?

Lot of questions, no answers but it wasn’t the usual Disney bullshit for men. So I give it 5 stars.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

Interesting interspection, will tell familiar to many readers I suspect. Thank you. 4*

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Excellent first story...published here, anyway! As the virgin sailor said to the hooker, "I take it you've done this before." You write very well. Great story-teller, too!

.

On an interesting side note, a decent attorney, whose client's job is to 'mostly negotiate high dollar settlements of lawsuits,' would've made the boss John and the company owners/CEO a very nice offer. Drop all the charges, pay all attorney's fees for the divorce, let the wife keep her job, fire John, and we don't sue. Otherwise, you sue the company and John in civil court, and when the defendant is dumb enough to let it go to a jury, there's usually a result ending in a half-dozen or more zeroes. Discovery is where it gets tricky because when it's learned that people in the office knew of the inappropriate management/employee relationship and management let it proceed, that's a stake to the heart. Office personnel are always eager to tell the truth, not daring to perjure themselves for cheaters. Also, a hostile, threatening environment emerges, which causes more harassed employees to come forward.

.

Can't wait to read more. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An honest and hot story…I’m not recovering but have moved on to even better sex with my wife. I only eat her now and have never wanted it more. I think even she is amazed by what it does to me. I’m totally alpha at work and there’s lots of money…I give it all to her.. unbelievably hot…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great FIRST submission. please keep writing. i could have told him about flat top hats and drinks and blowjobs and drinks spilling. AND laughing about it as you travel together for years

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This could have been a good story if it had not been written as a report!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel sorry for the author, who must be living a terrible unfulfilled life. So much hate and, unfortunately, not matched by any writing talent. We have the preposterous threat of a lawsuit for "alienation of affection," as no such cause of action exists in today's world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty weak guy and wife paid nothing for her crimes, but at least he got away from her. I wouldn't want him as a friend, he couldn't be trusted to be there for you in a pinch. He'd probably just run and hide. Hoping wife get's some lovely STD's. She deserves that and much more!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"If I insisted, I was selfish, not thinking about her and yada yada yada." - I'd tell her that 90% of the time wedo what she wants, it's not selfish to do what I want 10% of the time.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

If the bride announces to him the day before the wedding that there will be no more oral sex, then the only right decision is to reclaim the engagement ring and kick her ass. Since your protagonist was too idiotic to do this, he deserves everything that follows! 2*!

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

A story that seemed well written but went nowhere kind of went downhill after re-reading it. A wife who 'wanted counseling' at first, refused to do it after. A wife who treated him like dirt and was extremely selfish and uncaring with him would not have brought out the extreme reactions from him; he would have been glad to have someone else take her off his hands. A wife who 'felt so guilty she had to confess' about her affair, followed it up 2 days later with another blow job from her boss in an almost public setting. These things just don't fit.

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Not sure Iiked this, it was too much 'if I had been an alpha guy she wouldn't cheat', it makes him the guilty party. There is some truth to an alpha guy at work being a beta elsewhere ( ask any pro dominatrix who their client base is, or who many sexually submissive men are,), but this just made it seem like it was him,it wasn't, she was a bitch,pure and simple. Note she didn't get counseling, that says a lot.

He also would be unlikely to be charged, the company would not want the bad publicity. Likewise he likely could sue the company since the final act was on company property and at a company event.

One legal note,with her traveling all the time he would have gotten primary custody and likely take house,courts take that into consideration.

This just puts almost all the blame on himself. Also note that she never told the truth, it wasn't a two week affair, it was constant for a while.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Funny, yet kinda sad. "Unwilling" is the only type of cuckold I could ever understand.

Good first effort! I hope we see more from you soon.

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

I nearly didn't read this just based on the cuckold part of the title, but I'm glad I did. I'm all for positive changes and growing as an individual. Stagnation is the premise of death, this does not only applies in the medical terminology but to all facets of life itself.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Your story was all over the place. Why was counseling ordered in the first place? Anger management? That made no sense since it was a one time easily explained incident.

Couldn't have been That made no sense since his wife refused to go. The counselor asked about his being a victim but his answer was to the audience and not the counselor and then a quick skip 3 years. The other stuff just looked inserted into the story at random intervals with no real reason.

Obviously they were divorced and he got his son to live with him. He found a girl wiling to give him blowjobs. Not exactly a resolution to a story in the way it was told.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

3 stars. The premise that his being a "beta pussy" was a contributing factor in the disrespect of the wife and her infidelity is a weak storyline. Every relationship has inner dynamics some of which can be taken as beta traits, that doesn't justify infidelity. This story would have been better without the psycho babble of implying him not making where they eat a big deal as a contributing factor of wife's cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It struck a chord with me because that was my married life to a T.

The good thing is that once you realize and divorce the bitch things can only get better.

I met a woman who loves and respects me and we've been together 20 years now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a pussy! The MC should have asked his wife to teach him how to be a man. The only thing he did, to prove he was a vertebrate, was beat the boss and toss out onto the dance floor at the party. I hate stories where the husband is wimp, like this one.

want2be845want2be845over 1 year ago

I enjoyed your writing. not sure i would have reacted the same way, but i would have sued somebody my self if i was in your position.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

He is nothing but a cuck. He should have dumped her the minute she told him and never been at that party. Total loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another "Stupid People Live Fucked Up Lives" story. I'm glad he decided to stop being stupid. Maybe the wife will stop being stupid too one day. I can appreciate the wife wanted a real man for a sex partner, not some compliant tuned out drone. But she needs to go to the virtue store, and get some. What an unethical bottom feeding slut. But all's well that ends well. Let's hope it lasts. Thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Good story. The cheating bitch got off with a little embarrassment, but at least John suffered a little. A *5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What’s the legal claim Legio? You nutballs think you can sue and get paid for anything.

nhhungrymannhhungrymanover 1 year ago

Harsh comments. I feel your pain. Married over 30 years. Control freak wife who slowly took most of the control. Unless I want to break up the family and have constant conflict, it's easier to just accept things. The longer it goes on, the easier it gets, the sadder it gets, and the harder it is to put up a fight or break free.

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

NOT WORTH MUCH...MY THREE STARS RATING WAS MOSTLY CHARITABLE.

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316over 1 year ago

"alpha/beta" stuff is bogus and definitely not something that will help someone be a better partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can see what you were trying to do, but overall, it was just a mess.

DeviantDudeDeviantDudeover 1 year ago

Good story. Relationships are hard even when they are going well. Glad you dumped the bitch and it seems you are forming a healthy relationship. Good luck

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I usually don't like one page flash stories but because the guy got revenge it was okay.

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

Hmmm. I am not going to shit on this as it looks like the author is pretty new to writing. And it takes balls to put these stories out publicly. I would avoid using the apha/beta tropes. That is mostly bullshit, sometimes you lead and sometimes you follow. Just be competent enough when it's your time to lead that people want to follow. PLEASE do not use Alienation of Affection lawsuits in any stories going forward. Authors on this site think they are some magic legal bullet. Firstly they are only allowed in 6 or 7 states and are generally hard to prove even in those states. If you are going to include legal actions in your stories do some basic research, nothing takes me out of a story faster than an author making up some wacked out legal action that magics the MC everything he wants. Hope you keep writing and improving. I gave you 3 stars for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story - well written and understandable reaction. Good job

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

I hope the comments weren’t discouraging for you, because I enjoyed your little Femdom agitprop tale.

Alvares1414Alvares14149 months ago

This isn't the story of a recovering cuckold. This is the story of a spineless loser who let everyone walk all over him and didn't do anything about it but tuck his tail between his legs and run away

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The author has written a brilliant little story of a man who came to learn about his inadequacies in dealing with a world full of faithless manipulative people, and how he became strong through counseling to deal with those realities in life.

Thoughtful, clever, masterful and full of wisdom.

Thanks Bill

The Hoary Cleric

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBill669J@Bill669J
I Enjoy offbeat literature, humor, and kinky stories, I have written a few and hope to write some more.