All Comments on 'Reflections on Ice Ch. 07'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ouch

Fantastic story but what a place to leave it till the next chapter. OMG. Keep going and please hurry the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved It!

Oh, it can't ever be easy, can it? Just kidding. Loving the story. It's definitely your best in my opinion. Keep up the great work and please don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I have to say, I HATE Cassia, disliked her in previous chapters, hate this one, Dylan deserves better.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

This is not clouds on the horizon, this is a category 5 hurricane in full force!

As romantic as the chapter began, and as tragic as it ends ... Will these two overcome their insecurities?

With regard to the Anon who says he hates Cassia, he seems to have forgotten that she has been deceived by Alex and that he caught him with another woman in his house. If that does not produce insecurities in a woman, I do not know what can produce them. Also Dylan is an insecure, did not want to believe Cassia, has some hidden secret that we do not know yet? Was he also deceived by another woman?

Never judge anyone by the first impression, in addition to the fact that Carol has acted out of jealousy of Vivian and Cassia to root of its rupture with Brad. Maybe he realized that Dylan was listening and forced the conversation in an attempt to damage the relationship between Cassia and Dylan?

Please do not make us wait too long for the next chapter.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 7 years ago
Ahh the obligatory wedding drama

Well well well, guess it's not all sparkling in the romance land after all. Not that I'm surprised with the outcome by how things were going in Cassias mind, all those pointless doubts and self-confidence issues could not bring anything else but this. The funny thing is that they both have their faults and very bad past experience that accumulated to this while it could all be avoided by a bit more clear conversation between them and a bit more directness regarding any back though they might have. Guess only time will tell how it'll go about with them, of course I hope they eventually find their way back to each others heart and mend this pointless debacle. As for Carol - I take back my previous wishes tat she ends up with her (too good for her) neighbour, she should just end up with Alex and enjoy the life she so obviously and desperately wants.

I do however have a bed feeling for the story as a whole since you usually conclude them in a chapter of two after the real bad drama kick in, hopefully I'm wrong and we'll get a lot more D&C chapters after this but you never know...

This one gets a fat5* from me as it was all I hoped it to be and more, reminds a lot of the last wedding I went to :)

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 7 years ago
I like the tension

Two of your most interesting protagonists. And a great peripheral supporting cast. I look forward to the next installment as much or more than any of your previous stories. Thanks for sharing your talent. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bad chapter

Did we really need the break up chapter? Just came across as a stupid argument just to create some tension. But just shows they can't communicate like two normal people. Maybe they better off apart. Oh and she needs to ditch Carol.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 7 years ago

I agree, bad chapter seemingly written just to cause some drama. Looked forward to reading it when I saw it was posted and it was a real downer. I am almost of the opinion that if these two people cannot communicate better than this, they should stay away from each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hope the next chapter is back to your usual standard.

BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 7 years ago
Agree with precious comments

...irritating chapter, in which the protagonists for no reason at all start communicating like 5-year olds. Love the story otherwise, though, Mugsy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ouch

Can't wait to see how they resolve this, but I believe you've overdone the stupid misunderstandings. Maybe you should have had the brothers interfere instead? I'd give you a 4.9 on this one but it rounds up to another 5.

ambush184ambush184almost 7 years ago
Now you've done it!

I have no doubt you'll resolve this mess. The fun will be how.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice Turn

Really loving this story and just when we think it's happy ever after time, you throw a spanner into the works. We now get more chapters to prolong the story. Thank you. 5 stars.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Wow, that was a lot of fun - NOT!

In fact it was a depressing downer.

There could have been some tension, maybe even a negative scene with Alex, but this too much, too far,

unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Frustrating development.....

Life often throws curve balls, so it's not surprising that the imitation of life should too. However, Cassia seems to be stuck as a pre-teen. She really comes off as two-faced and not genuine. Unless she grows up, Dylan is in for a rough relationship. Excellent writing and character development though!

ellen_devlinellen_devlinalmost 7 years ago
No! Sad cliffhanger!

That means you have to submit the next installment quickly. Love the phone sex. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
formula be dammed

The formula for romance which demands the protagonists to hate each other before they can love each other is a buzz kill.

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderalmost 7 years ago
Love the chapter!

I am probably in the minority and like the turn you took. No relationship is perfect and Cassia's self doubt is something women do deal with. This makes it more realistic, more relatable, and all the more fun in the end when they get over their damn imperfections.

I eagerly await your next chapter.

MacigulaMacigulaalmost 7 years ago
Alex

I'm sort of the opinion that this is an overblown conflict, although her insecurity about college rings true.

What I really want to see is Dylan drop the gloves with that d-bag Alex. ;-)

This is still my favorite of your stories.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
Nooooooooo!

I knew it was coming but why.... Why argue over something so stupid when they know the words they're saying are false, when they know they're letting insecurity take over, when they know they should communicate better?

The week's wait will be so painful.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
Damn

I wish I could say I never been there and never done that. But, we've been married now 33 years so it can happen..........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories