Reform Center Volunteer

Story Info
You volunteer for reform center therapy.
1.8k words
3.82
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers

Welcome to the correction center, and thank you for volunteering. Though this is a criminal reform organization, our behavior alteration therapy is useful for everyone. Today you and I are going to have a very intimate conversation where I give you a taste of our behavior reform therapy. Since you've committed no crime, you'll be free to go afterwards, but you'll also be welcome to stay. We have an extensive employment program for those who are interested in it, and we specialize in helping men develop useful skills, and women become agents who can properly guide and control men to maximize their potential.

Watch as I strip for you. Match me, cloth for cloth, until we are both naked. Take a moment to look at my body before you, feel yourself as a man standing before me, already getting hard in my presence. Now, look at my eyes, deep into my eyes, and don't look away. Keep looking deep into them as I come closer to you, climbing over you, getting ready to mount you. No matter what, keep your eyes locked on mine.

Feel my feminine authority surround you as you slide inside me. My words and body will teach you things, surrounding your will with mine, and subjecting your thoughts to mine until you surrender completely inside me. Feel my will overpowering yours, taking your manhood deep inside me between my legs and your mind deep inside my eyes.

You want this. You want to be surrounded by feminine authority. All men do, deep inside. My pussy is showing you a different perspective of what you've always known. Men desire women, and women control men, but too many throughout history haven't had a clue how to use that control. Feel my will squeeze tight around you. It feels amazing. This is the intimate embrace that all men desire, the feminine power and control that all men need, even if they don't know it, and all women have, even if they don't understand it.

The power of my sex is so strong that you can't even move. I'm not stronger than you. I don't need to be. I'm connecting to a primal need inside you, your need to belong to a woman, to submit to a woman, to be surrounded by a woman, to become part of a woman, to give yourself to a woman... by connecting to you on this primal level I can lead you around by your cock and easily control you. And you want me to control you.

You came here willingly, to be trained, but now I'm taking your choice away and nothing could feel better. You are being domesticated by feminine authority, and you love it. Keep looking deep into my eyes as you fall further under my control. You're being controlled and you love it, being enslaved and you enjoy it. You hang on every word I say, eager to hear more, because I'm giving you exactly what you want. That's what this is all about. Giving men exactly what they want, so they'll do exactly what we want.

Here I am, mounting you and training you, domesticating you like a mighty stallion. Admit that this is what you wanted. You knew that something like this would happen to you when you volunteered to come here. You suspected that a woman was going to conquer your cock, and put you in your place. Feel how I squeeze on your cock and admit that you want to be conquered by feminine authority. Don't look away, keep looking up into my eyes. I've got you. You want me to have you.

This intimate connection feels so good, losing control to me feel so good. I enjoy enslaving men. This is my job, and it helps make society a better place, even more when men like you come to me willingly to be trained and domesticated before they have a chance to make a mess in society. As I hold you mind and body, I command you to confess that you are helpless against my feminine authority and that your cock and mind are being forced to submit, and you love it.

My command that you confess feels wonderful, and grips you at your core. You have felt one command, and whether you obeyed or not, you desire to hear more commands. You can't look away from my eyes as the power of my will grips you, just as my powerful labia grip your manhood, subjugating him, and you through him.

You know what I am doing to you. Your will is being drawn into your cock, soon to be extracted, and you will stare into my eyes as my will surrounds and enslaves you. You will cum in helpless surrender to feminine authority. I will force you into pleasure, and you will not fight it, you desire it, you want a powerful woman to act upon you, to force you, to train you. My will feels so good and you want more and more of it. You want my will to take your choice away from you.

My will is so much stronger than you, and feel so good. Your eyes are locked with mine and you are losing more control with each second. I am taking control away from you. You don't need control, you can trust me to guide and mold you. My eyes go wide and you feel as shock run through you as my pussy will squeezes on your cock mind.

Now is the time for you to go deeper. Blink. Close your eyes. Open your mouth. Open your eyes. Stare at my breast in front of your face. Keep staring. My breasts are perfect at making your male mind go silent, empty and open for my words. Each command making you a bit more obedient. Now take my breast in your mouth, accept my feminine authority. Drink in my will. Accept me as your teacher and mistress.

Keep sucking. Keep staring. Keep obeying. Every little act of obedience feels so good, and makes you more mine. The more you do the more my will moves you and the more mine you become. No woman has ever taken you like this, and it feels so right, connecting with your male purpose on a primal level. You love it, even as I take everything from you, you love my soft but firm domination.

And all this is making your mind even more hard and focused. Every word from my mouth establishes my feminine authority over you that much more. I am your mistress and teacher, and you will obey. As I mate more powerfully and deeper with you my will surrounds you more completely leaving you no choice but to go deeper under my control.

Submit as my pussy mind surrounds and clamps down tight on you, conquering you body and mind. Your cock mind loves how it feels to be surrounded and controlled. You are here to be conquered and guided by feminine authority and that is exactly what I am doing to you. Stare at my breast, filling your view, go cross eyed looking at my luscious skin in your face. Keep sucking. Keep obeying.

Now that you're this deep under my control it's time for the real training to begin. We don't have to do anything specific this time. Just listen to all the things I could have you do... I don't even need to say anything. Your body is already telling you all the crazy things you would do just for the thought that it could please me. Anything for this feeling not to stop. Anything for me to make you mine like this every day. Anything to submit forever under the authority of my breasts.

My symbols of feminine power fill your vision and your mind as my pussy subjugates your manhood and prepares you to cum in complete surrender inside me. This will make a permanent signature on your mind of feminine authority, making the next time that much easier. You are mating with female supremacy, and in submission to the gynarchy, which is reforming society by giving men exactly what they want most in exchange for their complete obedience. Everyone wins.

The world was already built by men, with women moving them about like pieces on a chess board, but where every woman controls a single piece. It was messy, with women's will moving men in whatever direction she pleased, often against other women. Not so anymore. Now I teach you a better way to serve women, which all men do anyway, or at least they try to.

My breast fills your mouth and vision, a symbol of feminine power subjugating you as your manhood is trapped inside me. You want to be mine, under my breasts, under my will. Here men are taught to serve for all the reasons they really want to serve. Real change requires real motivation, after all. And when a man is in this position, fully aroused and fully under the power of feminine authority, this is when you are easiest to teach, train, and mold.

Look up from my breasts to my eyes and feel how completely I have made you mine. The truth of female supremacy and the glory of the gynarchy surround your hard and helpless mind. Soon you will be free to go, but deep in your manhood you will long to belong to us, to return and be our willing slave, to be conquered beneath my breasts again and again, eager for instructions, for tasks, for more training. Eager to serve and to please us.

As you lock with my eyes once again, now fully under my power and under my breasts, fully in your place beneath me. You are on the edge, ready to cum in surrender inside me, eager to surrender to me. Stare up into my eyes and feel my will completely surround and dominate you. I love doing this to men, seeing the look in their eyes as they love it when they realize that they love being dominated.

Now stare deep into my eyes, feel my pussy squeeze in tight, and cum! Surrender deep inside me, surrender to female supremacy, cum in obedience to your new mistress and gynarch. You are mine now, your cock mind having surrendered deep inside me, accepting my authority over you in the deepest way possible. You want to do this again, receiving more training, more guidance, working for us, serving us, and being an eager tool in our soft but firm hands.

It feels so good to be sexually conquered. We both know you'll be back for more. We can get you a job too, maybe even a long term relationship. Keep coming back, surrendering everything to us, and we'll make sure you're cared for and productive, and put into the hand of a woman who will give you everything you want in exchange for everything you are. Under the guidance of the gynarchy you will help make the world a better place for everyone, surrendering completely to our control. You want to be forced into submission again and again, and we'll always be here to make it happen, just the way you want.

See you soon...

Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers