All Comments on 'Reform School Sisters Ch. 20'

by Fuzzypen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Awesome as always cant wait to read the next chapter.

statispro1statispro1over 8 years ago
Well worth the wait!

Great additional chapter. If this is the last chapter it was a great way to end it. If not, send these girls out to seduce their friends, frends' moms, grandmothers, and teachers. There are a lot of women in the world!

sapphic_girlsapphic_girlover 8 years ago
Delicious! Wet! Fucking horny! Orgasmic chapter!

I read this chapter while I masturbated. Now I will review with my girlfriend ... I will try to read the story in great detail while she fucks me, with shouting and wailing included. I love it when she fucks me hard while I talk dirty!

I love the intensity of your characters dear Fuzzypen.

May you continue your story for many... many more chapters in a wave of incestuous desires and wild lesbian pleasure enter all women. With intense scenes of sex in public places, in private clubs, spas, beach, back to school and increasing number of girls and women who have contact.

My girlfriend and I would love to join the harem of these girls as sex slaves... It would be amazing! I want it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Was this the last one or will there be more? I can see it ending here but wish it wouldn't. If so it's been a great ride. Thanks

LenaptLenaptover 8 years ago
GREAT STORY! 5***** STARS TO THE ALL SERIE

GREAT, HOT, Sensual and Lovely Story! As usual!

Give you 5***** Stars, again!, hopping to see more of this loving stories about lesbian incest of Mature Women seducing young girls mmmmm

Wet wet kisses

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot as hell

this story was immense no other word for it in my years i have read a lot of sex stories and this is by far the best i have ever read. please keep the sex coming (pun totally intended there by the way)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love

Enjoyed your writing style again. Now even reading your name starts to melt my butter. Laying here nude and wet, trying to recover from several small orgasms. Thank you ! I discovered sex through my relationships in high school. I had developed a crush on my best friends and we had begun to experiment. We had not gone much beyond touching and making out. The week before graduation I invited Pam and Stacy to spend the weekend at my house while my parents where out of town. My older sister Karen was not supposed to come back from school until the next Monday. I still remember how nervous I was when they first arrived and how quickly we stated drinking. We spent the evening talking, having fun, drinking, and finally watching movies in our underwear. Late in the evening I worked up enough nerve to suggest a game of Truth or Dare. Thankfully Pam went first, insisting that Stacy and I make out for 5 minutes. Stacy was gental with her touch but became aggressive with her tongue. I was instantly wet as she took command of me. My submissive nature reflected in my laying back into the rug. Stacy hovered over me smiling, her hand on the inside of my knee. I raised my lips to meet her kiss as I felt her hand slide down the inside of my thigh. Ahhhhh, her fingers rubbing the length my pussy as I spread my legs obscenely. My heels dug in as my hips began to rise and fall to the Stacy's touch. Suddenly responding to the sound of Pam's voice and hands as she removed my panties. I was used that weekend by my best friends and again by my sister Kraren who came home early to find us all nude in my parents bed. Thank you for reminding me why it's so good to love another women; and if your female readers would like a submissive middle age red head, please, please look Loni up. Still hot, still wet, and still needing to please.

Beast9567Beast9567over 8 years ago
Best one yet

Loved it from start to finish but it was crazy how the whole thing got started but I absolutely loved it best one yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Such a great story!

But I would love to see a follow up story to it, where since they are all in love with each other they have a big get away vacation like to Hawaii where they all enter into a group marriage with each other. They all get rings and swear to remain a big family forever. Maybe even a few of the daughters getting inseminated and getting pregnant with new daughters. Just an idea.

Marquis_JMarquis_Jalmost 4 years ago
I wonder

With a story this action driven. Do you put real life faces to each of the characters. I am in no way suggesting there are real life couples who inspired you. Just curious to actually see what you saw while writing them

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Where was the jealously at your not going to be able to keep that way without claiming I love you then go straight into a sex scene with 1 to another girl someone is going to get jealous it wasn't bad but you made it to unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would love it even more if they all got married and had each other's children together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous