Reformation on Couples Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
Couples swap, and more, as they explore the islands.
10.3k words
4.7
35.5k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a multi-part series following the sexual journey of two married couples, as they explore various fetishes and kink, including their own sexuality. Please read the story tags. You've been warned.

When I woke up, Lisa was still asleep, her head on my shoulder, in our usual position. Her arm and naked breast were resting on my chest. I didn't hear any other noises, but needed to get up and pee. As I did, I felt a weird sensation.

I had forgotten about the plug. I was having trouble getting hard again as she was working her oral magic on my soft cock. So, Lisa she pulled the steel plug out of her ass and put it into mine as she was going down on me. I finally got hard enough for penetration, so she got back on all fours and had me take her from behind, again. I remember having an intense orgasm, as the weight of the steel ball bounced on my prostate as I came. I've played with toys before, but nothing with weight like that. It felt amazing.

I looked back down, and she was still in a deep sleep. I pulled the plug out, washed it, and then headed into the main cabin to make some coffee.

I peeked back in as I took a sip, but she was still out. The door to the captain's cabin was still closed, so I decided to sit on deck. The sky was dark and the temperature was cool, but I was wide awake, thinking about what had happened last night and all day yesterday. Part of me couldn't believe I had agreed to swap with Tom and Susan when the opportunity arose.

Yet, I was looking forward to exploring sexually with our friends. We had always been open about our sex lives, and now at this stage of life, why not swap with them? It's just sex. It seemed natural. Fun. Exciting. New. Different.

Lisa could experience a longer cock, reaching her special spot I can only reach at a certain angle. I would finally be able to fuck Susan, and see how tight that pussy really is. If Tom says it's tight with his skinny cock? I just smiled at the thought.

And then to explore some of the domination stuff that Susan was talking about. That's something I never thought Lisa would have been into. Not only is she open to it, she brought it up!

"I thought I heard someone. You're up kind of early, aren't you?" It was Susan.

"Yes. I guess. After I woke up, my mind started racing."

"Want to talk about it?" She asked as she sat down next to me, wearing a robe, as she sipped her cup of coffee.

"Why do I suddenly feel under-dressed?" While I was getting used to being naked, it was cool out and my cock was hibernating.

"It's in the low 60's Dan, it's still winter out here. But if it makes you feel better, here." She unfastened her robe, letting her breasts spill out as she looked at my shriveled cock. Her nipples started to harden, as the cool breeze swept across her skin. My eyes were drawn to her chest, as I covered my cock with my hand.

Sensing my embarrassment, she said, "I've seen shrinkage before, Dan. Don't worry. I've also seen your cock hard, and can't wait to try it." Winking at me, she took another sip of coffee, waiting for me to respond to her comment. Again, fucking with my head like she does.

"What makes you think we agreed to anything?" I love giving it back to her, always have. But ever since she got her PhD in psychology, she's been more confrontational with me, just to fuck with my head.

"Please. If you hadn't agreed, you wouldn't be sitting out here wearing nothing but an embarrassed smile because your cock is shriveled up." Grinning, she continued, "We didn't bring you out her to force anything on you. The two of you are our deepest friends and we love you. We would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship. I know you agreed, or you wouldn't be talking to me like this now. I know you agreed because you are a lot like Tom. I know you agreed because I know you, and you want to be led, seeing where this journey takes us.

But, we aren't going to do anything without complete consent. The only way this works is for us all to be 100% onboard."

"How did you know we would say yes?"

"I've known Lisa since we were little girls. We've shared secrets for longer than I can remember. She is like me, in a loving, long-term relationship, just looking for a new spark. Tom's heart attack, odd as it may sound, was the best thing to happen to our sex life. It opened so many new experiences I never would have imagined before. When I started describing what we were up to with Lisa, I knew she wanted some of the same things too.

Dan, I know the last day has been a lot to take in, but trust me, we are still the same people we have always been. If you feel uncomfortable at any time, let us know and we will stop. We are on a small boat, so things can't be done behind anyone's back. There is no need for jealousy.

But, in this stage of life, it's natural to want to experience someone else. I've seen it hundreds of times in my practice. People cheating. This is different though. This is an openness with life-long friends to share new experiences." She took another sip of coffee.

"What if something goes wrong? What if we get jealous, and ruin our friendship?" She thought for a moment before responding.

"Dan, you and I have always had a good relationship, going all the way back to when you first started dating Lisa. The last thing I want to do is lose the two of you, as you are more than friends to us. Nothing is going to be forced on you, unless you want to be forced." She lifted her eyebrows and gave me a devilish grin when she said that. "But, you and I both know you want this too. I've known you've had a thing for me for years, and I respect you immensely for never once making a move.

Tom and I are in a different place now, and I'm open to it, and I know he is. And the truth is, I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck you, ever since Lisa told me about the first time you had sex." She sat in silence again, letting me think about it.

"This is surreal." I looked up at the millions of stars scattered across the sky. We sat in silence for a few minutes. She allowed me space to think before she finally spoke up.

"Dan, don't overthink things. We are here to have fun and enjoy one another. We have a new perspective on life, and aren't going back. Given the investment you made, you are no longer trapped in the 'working yourself to death' routine. You and Lisa are still young. You both want to experience new things too. Enjoy life!"

She spoke with confidence, and she was right. Were we really going to do this? The stars were fading, as a light blue hue was coming over the eastern horizon.

"The sun will be up soon. Why don't you go wake up sleeping beauty, and I'll wake up Tom. By the way, he may be walking funny today, as I gave his ass a workout last night. Be sure to comment about it. He likes the embarrassment."

"Really?"

"Yes. I've learned he likes humiliation. That's why I locked him in the chastity device in front of the two of you. The way his mind works, it turns him on more knowing you know. Now go wake up Lisa and let's watch the sun rise."

......

I was getting used to this. Waking up and watching the sun rise over the water. We decided to have breakfast before we set sail into Old Bahama Bay. We noticed Tom was still locked in his chastity device, but didn't say anything, as I know that's a game they play, and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to comment now or later.

I had the anchor secured, and hoisted the main sail. The girls were down below, as we set sail into port.

"When is she going to let you out of that thing?

I noticed you were walking a little funny up here, your ass alright?"

He didn't respond verbally, only grinned.

"I thought you took her over the platform there for good luck?" I briefly looked down at his cock locked in its cage, letting my eyes hang, as Susan told me he likes the humiliation part.

"She will unlock me soon enough. Are you ready for today?" He looked with a knowing smile.

"Yes" I guessed?

......

The girls re-appeared, just as the wind filled the sail. Tom put the boat on auto-pilot after we found our tack. Susan pulled off her necklace, taking the key and unlocking his cage. He immediately hardened, growing to a solid 9". I've never seen a cock that long before. But it was skinny.

Susan leaned over the edge of the swim platform, wiggling her ass for Tom. He immediately sunk into her, bottoming out in his first thrust. Turning to look at Lisa, Susan asked, "Would you like to join us?" We looked briefly at one another, when Lisa positioned next to Susan, leaning over the platform, waiting for me to join in their daily ritual.

My cock was already hard, and I worked myself into Lisa's pussy without much resistance. She wasn't as sloppy as she was last night, but she still accepted me with her warm, wet embrace without much resistance. She arched her back, pushing her ass back into me as I began to start pumping. Just then, I heard Susan tell Tom to slow down. Poor guy. He's been locked up since lunch yesterday, and I knew he was ready to blow his nut.

As we both worked into a slow, steady rhythm, Susan looked at Lisa, smiled, then over her shoulder at me, "Time to switch cock's boys."

I froze. I had agreed on swapping, but this was too soon! I looked at Tom, watching as his long cock pulled out of his wife's wet pussy. He looked down at my cock, waiting for me to vacate Lisa's pussy, so he could sink inside.

"Dan, don't overthink things. We are here to have fun and enjoy one another." Susan's words from not an hour ago came back through my head.

I pulled out of Lisa's warm embrace, positioning myself behind Susan. Fuck! I've been thinking about being in this position with her for years, and yet, here I am. I looked over and saw Tom's long, skinny cock, penetrate my wife. He went in with one, slow thrust, bottoming out. Lisa moaned, but I knew she was turned on enough to take his skinny spear so deep.

"OOOHHHHH!" She shrieked. "Oh god! Tom, you are so long! I've never been reached this deep before! OHHHH!" Lisa moved her ass around, arching her back, as she took in the sensation of the deep penetration. After adjusting, Tom started slowly pumping, in and out. I was still looking over, watching. After a few rhythmic thrusts, Lisa was moaning and I could tell she was already about to climax. I kept watching, when a hand reached around and grabbed my cock.

"Watch all you want, but after he fills her up, which will be soon, I want this piece of meat filling my pussy."

I watched as Lisa moaned, pushing back, as Tom was thrusting forward. Her body began to convulse, and I knew she was having one of her deep spot orgasms. Tom kept thrusting, pulling almost completely out, then back in. Her long lips were stretched out on full display when he pulled back. As he thrust back in, her lips were pushed back flush with her pussy. Each time he pulled out, his cock appeared to be covered with more and more clear fluid, as she always gushes when that spot is hit. She began to have another orgasm, as we watched her lips continue to follow the motion of his cock. This orgasm went on for almost a minute, when Tom began to moan. The clear fluid covering his cock turned bright white, as his bursts of semen began leaking out from between her stretched wings.

It was five, maybe six, spurts when he finally buried deep inside my wife. Susan had sat up, also intently watching as the two of them began to come down from their high. Lisa stood, and a solid white string of semen leaked out from between her lips, down her leg. Tom motioned her to the lounger. As she sat, she briefly took his cum-covered member into her mouth, trying to take his length all the way down. While he was getting soft, his cock was still at full length. She gagged as she took all she could, leaving at least 2" of cock still exposed. He pushed her back, kneeling between her legs. We had turned around, watching, as he began to suck and nibble on her long, luscious lips. I know he found her clit, as she jumped and pulled his head in closer.

I felt a hand on my cock again. Looking back down, Susan was kneeling in front of me, taking me into her mouth. I was leaking pre-cum as my thick head disappeared between her lips. Her mouth opened as wide as it could, as she bobbed on it for a few moments, coating it with her saliva. Standing, she re-positioned over the platform, offering her pussy to me. I held my cock, rubbing it up and down her slit, coating the tip with her juices. Finally, I lined up with her opening, and began to slowly push in.

"Oh god! Fuck, you are big! Damn! UUUHHH" She was moaning and breathing heavily as I kept slow, constant pressure on my way in. About halfway, I pulled back out, gathering more of her wetness on my cock before I continued. Bottoming out, her breathing normalized, as I felt the tightness of her pussy throbbing on my cock. It was then I realized she was having an orgasm, as she spasmed, moaning in pleasure. I began to start pumping, pulling almost completely out, then back in with a hard thrust. She kept moaning. Screaming, begging me to fuck her harder. I pounded her with all I had. Grabbing her hips, I thrust into her over and over. Her huge tits were swinging with each thrust. I reached around and grabbed both, tweaking her hardened nipples as I began to feel my orgasm approaching.

I grabbed her hips again, pulling in tight and deep as I unloaded my release inside her. I stayed buried inside her tight tunnel for as long as I could. As I softened and slipped out, I looked and her pussy had a slight gape. She was still convulsing from her orgasms, and the load I left was being pushed out. It was then I was pushed aside. Tom had finished giving Lisa a strong clitoral orgasm, and was now positioned behind Susan, as buried his face into her freshly fucked hole.

I backed away, sitting by Lisa. She sat up, taking my hand and giving me a kiss. We looked back up, watching as Susan had another orgasm on her husband's mouth. Susan was screaming, rubbing her butt back and forth as Tom's nose was buried in her pussy and his tongue was playing with her erect clit, which seemed to be swollen. Lisa suddenly leaned over, taking my messy cock into her mouth, swallowing it whole. She was still turned on, and when she gets going, watch out. She had my entire length in her mouth, her tongue flicking my balls. I reached down, rubbing her clit with my finger, as she quickly came again from the stimulation.

Tom and Susan had sat on the lounger across from us, as Lisa's last orgasm subsided. We all sat in silence for a few minutes, basking in the early morning session. Fuck, we really did it! We just swapped! Tom was first to get up, looking at the land mass quickly approaching.

"We need to get dressed. I don't think the immigration and customs officials want to see us naked. At least not the two of us." He looked at me and smiled, as he walked below. I grabbed a pair of shorts and threw on a shirt, as we lowered the sail, raised the yellow quarantine flag and started the motor. The girls were down below, getting dressed, as we pulled into the harbor.

"You all have to stay onboard until we clear customs. I'll take the papers and the passports and be back in a few minutes." He got off the boat, walking down the pier to the office.

The girls were sitting at the table down below, giggling and smiling. They had been talking and I had a good idea what the topic of conversation was. "So, what did you think?" Lisa asked, as she shifted back and forth in her seat, adjusting her position.

"I still can't believe we just did that. Damn." I was grinning, still taking in what we'd just done. "Seems like Tom hit your spot."

"YES! He was deep! His cock feels different than yours, but it was enjoyable. And him going down on me afterwards. Dan, I know you said you didn't want to do that, but it felt amazing! We may have to talk about that." She winked, then looked at Susan.

"So, what did you think?" Lisa turned to Susan now.

"You were right, he does fill you up. If I'd known how good his cock was, I would have suggested this years ago. Tom's cock feels good, as he goes deep. But this cock?" She reached over, grabbing my crotch, squeezing my flaccid member through my shorts. "This cock, is amazing! I'll be using it often on this trip, if you don't mind." They both giggled, as Lisa squirmed in her seat again.

"What's wrong?" I looked at her, puzzled by her movement.

She laughed, saying, "I'm leaking." Looking at Susan, she said, "You weren't kidding about his volume. I'm gushing here."

Susan stood and walked to her cabin, while still talking, "Hold on a minute, I've got something for you, as you are going to be leaking for a while girl. Tom's first load is always a heavy one, and I didn't allow him to cum last night. Plus, with as deep as he goes, he ejaculates pressing into the opening of your cervix. I'll sometimes still be leaking for several hours after sex. On the boat, I'll just clean up with a towel, or have him clean me up. But, we are going to be walking around town, so you will need this. Here." She looked at me and smiled, then looked back to Lisa.

I looked as she handed Lisa a plastic box. She opened it and looked back at the confused look on my face. "It's a menstrual cup. Out here on the boat, we try to produce as little trash as possible. This is silicone and when inserted, it catches what it's designed for during that time of the month. Every few hours, you pull it out, clean it and use it again. But, she can also use it now to catch Tom's semen."

Susan laughed, looking at me again, "Just one of the joys of being a woman."

.....

The customs official cleared us, and Couples Therapy, allowing us onshore. The process took longer than anticipated, as there was only one officer on duty, and we were the fourth boat to have docked that morning. I guess we weren't the only ones sailing the Bahamas. We ate lunch at the restaurant in the marina, then called for a van, so we could go into town and get the remaining supplies. The driver took us to a liquor store in Bain Town, where we stocked up on several bottles of tequila, four cases of wine, and several cases of beer. Susan then asked him to stop by a pharmacy, before we headed back.

Back on Couples Therapy, we unloaded our booze run and prepared to set sail. We untied the boat, heading around the northern tip of the island. "There are a lot of small islands a few miles away. We will anchor off one of them and spend the night there."

It was a busy few hours, and we never really had a chance for all four of us to talk about what we did earlier in the morning. We were less than a mile from the marina when Susan pulled off her top, exposing those divine, tanned, fun bags. Her nipples were soft, but quickly hardened as the breeze swept across her skin. Lisa was quick to follow and we were all naked in no time.

Lisa had gone down below for a minute, returning with a funny smile on her face as she spread her towel on the lounger. Looking at Susan, "You were right! That cup does work and it had more in it than I thought it would." They both giggled, looking back at Tom.

The girls laid out on the loungers in front of us. Tom asked me to take the helm, so I did. He looked at me, smiled, and then kneeled in front of Lisa. She willfully spread her legs, looking back up at me with her green eyes, biting her lower lip, as Tom began licking her pussy. She was shriveled up, but her flower quickly opened as his tongue went into action. I was staring, as was Susan, as Lisa laid her head back, enjoying Tom's oral exploration of her intimate area. It was weird, watching as another man go down on my wife. But at the same time, I was enjoying watching her being pleased by someone else. I had no jealousy.