Reformation on Couples Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan had walked over, standing beside me as I steered the boat. I was looking at the water, the GPS, and at Tom, as he was going to town, playing with Lisa's long lips. He pulled them, stretching them to his cheeks, like I do, as he licked her clit. Lisa was moaning, grabbing the back of his head, pulling him tightly in, as she started to shudder in an orgasm.

"You think you can maneuver the boat and not run into anything if I give you a blowjob?" Susan had grabbed my hardening cock, stroking it as we looked at Lisa coming down from her orgasm. Kneeling in front of me, Susan took my cock into her mouth, as she pulled and kneaded my balls with her left hand.

I looked over, and Tom's cock was now positioned between Lisa's legs. I stared, as I watched it slowly disappear into Lisa's dripping pussy. "OOHHHHH! Fuuuck! You go in SO deep. MMMMM" She kept moaning, uttering sexual obscenities, digging her nails into his ass, as he explored her depths with his long cock.

It was almost sensory overload, navigating the boat, watching Tom fuck my wife, and feeling Susan take my cock into her mouth, while pulling and kneading my balls. I began to feel the initial sensation of an orgasm. Susan sensed it, and like a pro, slowed down to let the wave pass. Licking the underside of my balls, she then licked all the way to my asshole as she pushed my legs further apart. Lisa had never done that before, and it was like a jolt of pleasure running through me as her tongue twirled around, flicking my hole.

I looked over, as I heard Lisa scream in another shuddering climax. It went on for about 30 seconds, as Tom was now buried deep inside her as he began to moan. His ass clenched, as Lisa was coming down from the last peak, taking his second fill of the day.

Susan went back to work on my cock, choking as she was trying to get more of it into her mouth this time. Pulling off for a brief second, "I can deep-throat Tom, taking him all the way into my throat. He's longer. But, you! This cock is too thick for that. Yet." Her watery eyes met mine, as she went back to work.

Tom had re-positioned between Lisa's legs, licking up her cum-soaked pussy, again. Fuck! If he keeps doing this, she's going to expect it every time we have sex now. My cock was being worked over with Susan's skilled mouth. Her finger found my asshole, rubbing around the saliva she had left. Then, she inserted it, slowly working it in. Pulling off my cock, she then started licking the underside of my head, the frenulum, just like Lisa does. The alarm of the depth-finder went off, and Tom stood, pulling his mouth off Lisa's pussy.

"I'll take over from here." He looked down at his wife's mouth on my cock, then back at Lisa, whose legs were still spread, cum seeping from between her reddened lips. Lisa started slowly rubbing her engorged nub with the tip of her finger, as Susan pulled her mouth off my cock. She pulled her finger out of my ass, and walked over to where Lisa was sitting. She leaned over, grabbing the bench on either side of Lisa's legs, staring at her, as she offered herself to me again. As I began to penetrate her tight, wet, tunnel, she leaned over more, her tongue now licking Lisa's pussy.

I looked at Lisa, who momentarily made eye contact with me, but quickly laid back, allowing her childhood friend to clean up the mess her husband had made of her pussy. This was almost too much, and I felt the sensation building again, her pussy squeezing me like a tight glove. She began moaning, and her pussy was squeezing my cock like a boa constrictor. She was having another orgasm. Lisa was moaning now, and I knew the work Susan was doing on her hardened clit had just sent her over the edge. Lisa's cries of ecstasy reached a fevered pitch, and it was too much. I unloaded inside of Susan.

After coming down from my high, I pulled my cock out of Susan, looking again at the slight gape my cock had caused, opening that tight snatch. She stood, turned around, and kissed me. Her tongue pierced my lips, and began dancing in my mouth, with the same motion as Lisa's kiss. It was then I realized I not only tasted my wife's juices on her tongue, but also remnants of Tom's ejaculate. I was so caught up in the moment, and light-headed from my orgasm, I didn't pull away, as it was too late anyway. And at that point, I didn't care.

She finally pulled away, sitting beside Lisa. She stuck two fingers into her pussy, scooping out my emission. Holding up the bright white glob, she put it in her mouth, sucking her fingers like a lollipop. I stumbled over to the opposite lounger, watching as the girls giggled.

I looked at Tom, who didn't have any look of shock whatsoever. Apparently, this was one of the things on Susan's list she wanted to do, so all she needed was the opportunity.

We sailed for another hour or so, when Tom had me lower the mail sail. We motored into a little cove off a small island, anchoring in about 12' of water. Tom lowered the dinghy, tying it off to the side rail. He then lowered the swim platform and dove into the water. We all followed.

We swam and splashed for a while, but the water was cold and we didn't last that long. We dried off, and my cock had shrunk from the cool air hitting me after being in the cold water. Three days ago, I would have been bothered by my shrunken cock, hiding it, even from Lisa. But, I didn't really give it much thought, as Tom had the same issue and I was becoming more comfortable being nude in front of our friends. It was a freeing feeling. I walked below to fetch a few beers and passed them around.

"Dan, what do you think of our new relationship?" Susan asked as she took a sip of her beer.

"I'm not sure what to think. When Tom said he was mesmerized watching that guy fuck you, I couldn't wrap my head around it. But now? Damn, that was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I'm just trying to figure out what the rules are though."

"What rules?" Susan was quick to answer. "We don't need rules, unless there's something you aren't comfortable with. I say we all enjoy one another. I'll still be fucking Tom, but I want to get my share of your thick cock when I can, as I've wanted to ride that thing ever since she came home the first night the two of you had sex. And, I've always wanted to go down on Lisa again."

I looked at Lisa, who looked at me, sheepishly and smiled. "Again?"

Lisa smiled and shook her head, looking back at Susan. "Settle down Dan. When we were younger, Susan and I learned to kiss boys by practicing on each other. When we became sexually active, we would compare notes on the boys we were dating. Her boyfriend at the time would go down on her and she told me how great it was. My boyfriend wouldn't go near me down there, as he was afraid of my large labia. He said I looked weird and not like any of the other girls he had been with. It hurt my feelings, and made me self-conscious. I broke up with him after that.

Anyway, one night, she brought over her new boyfriend, the guy before she started dating Tom. They went into her room and after a while, I heard her screaming and moaning. After he left, I wanted to hear about the sex as I opened a bottle of wine. She laughed, saying he had a small penis and wasn't that great in bed. But, at least he knew how to use his tongue. I said something like I wouldn't know what that felt like. We were both a little drunk, and it just happened. She decided to show me. She was the only person to give me oral until I met you."

I couldn't believe what I'd just hard. She had never told me that before. "I thought we told each other about all of our history? How come that never came up before?" My cock was now out of its turtle shell, growing, as I thought of the two of them making out and playing with one another.

"You asked me how many guys I'd been with, and I told you, five. But, you never asked about girls. So, I didn't lie to you. I just didn't tell you the whole truth." She tugged at my now erect cock, kissing me open mouthed, giving me the tongue just as Susan had just done. Damn, they did kiss the same way.

"Did you go down on her too?" I pulled away, as she still had my hard member firmly in her grip. Susan and Tom were watching, listening to our conversation. Both smiling.

"I don't know. Susan, should I tell him?" It was apparent there was more to this story, as I saw the girls exchanging a devious look. Tom grinned. I was obviously the only one who wasn't in on the joke.

"You may as well, but I think you are going to have a white, creamy mess on your hand when you tell him." I looked down, and there was a large, clear drop of pre-cum leaking from my tip.

"To answer your question, yes. I went down on her too. It became a thing after that night. We didn't do it every night, but for about a year, we explored one another. When one of us would come home from a date, we would talk about the sex and then end up Jilling each other with our fingers or mouths after they left. Like I said, she was the only one to ever give me oral until I met you." I couldn't believe what I'd just heard, and my cock was about to explode.

"When did you stop, or did you?" I wasn't sure if I wanted her to answer that, but I had to ask. Yes, I did want to hear.

"We stopped after she and Tom got engaged and she moved in with him our senior year. You and I were already dating, but we decided we needed to stop, as not to ruin our relationships with the two of you. Although, I don't think either one of you would have minded if we had continued now that I think about it." She leaned over, licking the clear drip off the head of my dick. And she was right. I couldn't believe what I'd just heard, but the thought of the two of them being naked and playing with one another was driving me nuts!

Susan got off the lounger next to Tom, and pushed Lisa away, taking my cock into her mouth, again. She bobbed up and down, as she put her finger back into my ass. Tom walked over, standing in front of Lisa, who took him into her mouth. I looked over, as Lisa was taking most of his length down her throat this time. It was too much. Watching her, along with the pressure on my prostate and Susan's warm mouth, I felt my balls tighten and I erupted into her mouth. Greedily, she kept sucking, taking in what semen I had left, after having cum for the third time today.

I leaned back, basking in the orgasm. I reached over, rubbing Lisa's back, as she was moving back and forth on Tom's dick. Susan leaned in, kissing me. Dammit, she did it again. This time, her mouth was full of my cum. Before I knew it, she had passed most of it to me and I ended up swallowing it as she roughly squeezed my balls, twisting them while kissing me. Pulling back, she smiled, releasing my nuts, saying, "Good boy. I knew I could make you a cum eater."

Sitting beside me, she grabbed my balls again, squeezing them with force, as she instructed me to go down on her while she watched Lisa blow her husband. She didn't ask. She forcefully told me to do it. I can't explain it, but her tone turned me on, and I dutifully got on my knees. I briefly looked over, and Tom had Lisa's long hair pulled up in a pony-tail in his hand, pinching a nipple with the other one. He was fucking her face with his cock now, shoving it down her throat. She was gagging on it and I know his pinching her nipple had to hurt, but she didn't seem to mind. I'd never been that rough with her before.

I looked back, studying how different Susan's pussy looked. Lisa's outer labia are small, almost non-existent, while her inner labia protrude, like a shriveled clam most of the time. Her clit is small, maybe half an inch when aroused, and the glans is about the size of a small pencil eraser when erect. Susan, however, has large, meaty outer labia. I've snuck many a glance over the years at her well-defined camel toe when she wears a swimsuit. As I spread her sex with my thumbs, I noted her inner labia were pronounced, but nowhere near the size of Lisa's. But, her clitoris! I caught a glimpse of it earlier, but up close it was intoxicating.

She was wet, so I knew the blood was flowing to the area, stimulating her lady bits, making everything larger. I pulled the hood back, exposing the glans, which was about the size of the tip of my index finger. And, it looked like the head of a small penis. Erect, her clit from the tip to her body was almost the length of my thumb. I leaned in, taking it into my mouth and I felt it jump. Much like Lisa's when stimulated, but much more pronounced. Her scent was also different, but that could be due to many different things, as I know Lisa's scent and taste changes, depending on the time of the month, and we had all been having sex. As I sucked on the tip of her clit, she grabbed the back of my head, digging her nails through my hair and into my scalp. Moaning, she told me to stick a finger in her ass, then two.

I worked my tongue down to her opening, which was generating considerable amounts of fluid. I licked back up, flicking my tongue across her urethra, as I continued upward to take that clit in my mouth again. Her glans was so pronounced, I wrapped my lips around it in my mouth, and lightly sucked on it. I made this same motion, over and over, all while shaking my fingers back and forth, buried in her ass. Her ass clenched on my fingers, and her clit started bouncing up and down like a small, erect cock. She screamed, as a violent orgasm flowed through her. I felt her wetness leak out onto my palm, as my fingers were still in her ass. Once she came down, I was still sucking on that engorged clit. It was too much, too sensitive at this point, and she pushed me away, basking in her orgasm.

I slowly pulled out my fingers, and sat up. I had been so caught up in what I was doing, I lost track of Lisa and Tom. Looking over, Tom had Lisa leaning over the bench, and was plowing her hard and deep from behind. Her tits were swinging back and forth, as I watched as his cock, only inches away, reaching her inner depths. She was moaning and writhing again, riding the waves from the orgasms he was creating in her core. It wasn't long, when he shot his load.

When his cock slipped out, it wasn't nearly as much as before, but there was a long rope, connecting the tip of his cock and her lips as he started pulling away. It broke off at his cock, and it hung freely from her lips momentarily, before dripping to the deck. She leaned over, kissing me, then turned around. Tom sat down, catching his breath. Susan looked at Lisa's pussy, then at Tom, nodding her head back at Lisa. Without saying a word, Tom kneeled and cleaned up his mess. I guessed that was a rule in their dom/submissive relationship.

We sat in silence for a while. Finally, I went down to bring up four beers and a snack, as we had all worked up an appetite. The conversation shifted to what would be good for dinner.

After cleaning up after dinner, we opened another bottle of wine. "So, what are we going to do tomorrow?" I asked, referencing the sailing activity, not the sex.

"There is an island chain about 20 miles northeast of here. They are located north of the widest part of the island, and there is good snorkeling in the area. There are exclusive resorts and private residences on some of the islands, so we will find one of the uninhabited ones. I thought we'd set sail after we wake up and do, whatever, then head that way." He smiled at Lisa when he said 'whatever'.

We talked a while longer, watching the sun set together. It was cooler outside, and the girls wanted to go down below. We were all tired from the fuck sessions we had, so we decided to turn in early. It was the first time I would have alone with Lisa.

After getting ready for bed, we laid down and began to talk about the day. "You seemed to be cumming quite hard on his longer cock. I guess you're hooked now on being touched that deep." I wasn't jealous. Well, maybe a little.

"Oh stop. He does reach me deep, and the orgasms were great! But, you still fill me up all the way and I still like your cock better. But, it is fun to experience a different one after all these years.

And how about Susan? What did you think about her?"

"She was tight, and her clit! But, I guess you already knew how big that thing was. Damn, it was like a small cock!"

"It wasn't that big back then. As women age, it's natural for their genitalia to get larger. She told me several years ago that she had grown down there and was much more sensitive than before. But, I'd not seen it until now. And you're right, it is like a small cock." She laughed.

We both sat there for a moment, when I asked, "Why didn't you ever tell me the two of you experimented sexually when you were younger?"

"I was afraid to when we first started dating. I didn't want you to think I was a lesbian or even bisexual. I'd never met a guy like you and I didn't want to screw it up. And I didn't think it was that big of a deal, really, especially since it was Susan. Lots of girls experimented with one another in college. After we got married, I never brought it up because not only were Susan and I still close friends, but you and Tom had become good friends and we all started hanging out together. We made the decision not to tell the two of you, as we didn't want things to get weird. I'm sorry. I should have told you."

"It sounded like he knew."

"He hasn't known long. She told him when she started seeing Mistress Natalia."

"Still, I feel left out for him knowing. You will have to make it up to me then." I said, smiling, as I pointed to my soft cock.

"You think you have one more in you? You've cum three times today already. You're 52, not 32, remember?" She leaned down, taking my soft member into her warm mouth. As I was beginning to get hard, she spun around, hovering above me, as she lowered her pussy to my face. Her lips had retracted, but that changed when I nibbled on them, spreading them with my tongue.

Once I finally got completely hard, her lips were open, hanging down and her pussy ready for action. And her taste. It was certainly different than Susan. I knew there had been a sexual cocktail of her and Tom in there earlier, but I didn't care. She grabbed the base of my cock with her hand, squeezing it tightly. She lifted off my face, as she positioned my cock at her wet entrance.

Lowering herself on to my member, she purred, looking back at me over her shoulder. "He may go deeper, but you fill me up entirely. I'll have to make sure Susan and I split our time between your two cocks, as I like them both. But, I also don't want her taking all your erections for herself."

She had an orgasm just as I shot my load. When she lifted off, I could only see a white, creamy trace along the bottom of her lips. I had been drained completely by these two girls, and I loved it. We cuddled as we caught our breath, closing our eyes. While I didn't know what the next days would hold, I do know that today was one of the best sexual experiences I've ever had. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

.......

Lisa was already awake. She was sitting up next to me, sipping a cup of coffee. When our eyes met, she began gently playing with my chest hair with her other hand. Smiling, she leaned in, kissing my cheek. "Good morning. How did you sleep?"

"Good. I was wiped out. I'm still not sure if yesterday was a dream or was real. What time is it?" I reached down, rubbing her bare leg with my hand.

"It's still early, but I've been up a while. I've been thinking about yesterday too. Are you still okay with everything?"

I sat up, turning to my side and lightly brushed her face with the back of my fingers. "Yes. I wasn't expecting any of that to happen when we agreed to come on the trip, but I'm glad it did. How long have you been in on this whole charade?"