Reformation on Couples Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her angelic smile turned into a devilish grin. "What makes you think I was in on it?"

"Oh, come on! We've been together too long. Spill it. How long have you been planning this?"

"Not as long as you think. Susan told me when she was seeing Mistress Natalia, and how much it turned Tom on. And her. We talked about how much better their sex life was now that they were being open with fantasies and kinks, and just having fun and experimenting with sex. She also told me how much fun it was exploring his submissive side. I knew they didn't wear anything on the boat, and she said they fucked several times a day, just because they could.

After they met that couple and swapped, she told me how thrilling it was to be with another man after all these years. That's when she asked if I thought you would be open in doing it when we were out here."

"Me? How did she know you would be interested?"

"Dan, have you not learned anything? Susan and I are closer than I think you think we are. We have always told each other EVERYTHING. I've never cheated on you. Ever. But, I've had thoughts and fantasies for years about being with someone else. But I never acted on it because I didn't want to ruin our marriage.

Susan was the same. She wanted to try something new, just for fun on occasion, but seeing how affairs destroyed marriages in her practice, she never strayed either. Tom's heart attack changed all that. He is the one who said he would like to experiment and be with someone else, and watch her with another man too.

The two of you have always got along better than we could have imagined, because you are so much alike. It wasn't hard to figure out that you would be open to it. Besides, I've been on your computer and looked at the porn you watch and the stories you read. All the stories have tags of wife sharing, swapping, swinging, lesbian, some were even femdom and CFNM. I think you've wanted to share me with another man for a long time. Am I right?"

"I've thought about it, but never thought it would happen. But watching you with Tom turned me on more than it should have. I enjoyed watching him use your body and penetrate you deep." I felt my cock stirring as I began thinking about watching them. She glanced down at the tenting of the sheet, moving her hand to investigate the situation.

"Hmm, looks like someone here likes the idea of me being taken and filled by another cock." She put her coffee down, leaning over, taking me into her mouth again. Just as I started to feel he warmness deep down, she pulled off.

"Let's go up top. The sun will be up soon, and I like watching it rise with you." She got up, grabbed her robe, opened the door and walked up the stairs. I followed. Tom and Susan were already in position on their lounger, as she was wrapped up in her robe, leaning back into Tom.

As the sun fully cleared the horizon, Lisa kissed my arm, which was still wrapped around her chest as we sat. I felt as close to her in that moment than I ever had. Despite the uncharacteristic nature of what we'd done the last two days, I felt full.

....

As the wind filled the sail, Susan was standing next to Tom, behind the starboard helm. Lisa and I were on the port side of the boat, all leaning against the top of the swim platform. I knew their daily ritual was to have sex, but after yesterday, I wasn't sure who was going to be fucking whom. Not that it mattered. I wanted Lisa, but also wanted to get more of Susan's tight snatch. As if reading my mind, Susan looked at me, then at Lisa, as she turned around and bent over the platform. Arching her back, she stuck her ass out, offering herself to be taken. She was wearing the plug again.

"Dan, would you mind starting in my pussy this morning? But, I want Tom to finish inside me. I love his early morning fill." She winked at me, as Lisa positioned herself beside Susan, readying herself for Tom.

Susan's pussy was already wet, and my cock was ready for action. I held the tip against her opening, rubbing it up and down her slit, as I gathered some of her juices for easier penetration. Lining up, I pushed forward. She grabbed the platform, taking a deep breath, as I continued sinking into her. "OOHHHH! You are big! I'm loving being stretched like this! Fuck! Slower!" I slowed down, as I felt her pussy spasm. I kept my constant pressure, feeling the weight of the steel, thump the top of my cock while she was taking me in.

By the time I had bottomed out, I looked over and Tom was already in a steady rhythm, fucking Lisa deep. I kept staring for some reason, watching his cock pull almost all the way out, then thrust back in. I know he was hitting her spot. Even if she weren't moaning, there is no way that cock wasn't hitting it. Every time.

Focusing back on the tight pussy massaging my cock, I began to start pumping, as she had loosened enough to take me comfortably. Tom and I exchanged looks, then both looked back down in front of us, at the girl's tits swinging to the motion of our thrusts. Lisa had an orgasm, and was rolling the wave as Tom slapped her ass a few times. She doesn't like when I do that, but didn't seem to mind now. After she crested off the wave, she said she was ready for my cock. We both pulled out, switching places, re-taking our own wives.

After we both came, Tom walked Susan over to the lounger and cleaned her pussy. I looked, and his morning loads are like something out of a porno. Lisa sat and leaned back, but I couldn't do it. I do love looking as my creampie drips out of those long lips, but I just wasn't to the point I could go down on her, despite tasting cum for the first time yesterday. I had a feeling that would be changing though.

She scooped up the mess, licking it off her fingers. That's when she stood up, walking over to the other lounger, pushing Tom aside. While I now knew she and Susan did this when they were in college, I still couldn't believe this was happening in front of me.

Tom sat next to me, both watching as Lisa licked Susan's cum-dripping opening, up to her erect clit. Lisa sucked just the tip of her clit for a moment, then Susan grabbed the back of Lisa's head, pulling it tightly in to her pussy. "Oh! That feels so good. Stick your tongue into my pussy you little slut. Suck the rest of Tom's cum out of me like old times."

What'd she just say?

I could see Tom was now stroking his soft, yet still long, member out of the corner of my eye. Lisa's ass was only feet in front of us, as she was bent over licking Susan's snatch. There was still a white, creamy residue covering her elongated lips, as she was shaking her ass back and forth in the rhythm of her oral assault.

Tom then laid on the deck, positioning his head under Lisa's pussy. She spread her legs, lowering herself to his greedy mouth. I lustfully watched as he pulled her lips the same way I do, covering his face with them as he buried himself into her creamy fold. Susan had a clitoral orgasm, as I could see her whole body convulse. Lisa pulled off, sitting directly on Tom's face now, as she re-focused on her pleasure. She grinded back and forth until she found her release.

Without realizing, I was stroking my soft cock, almost hypnotized by what I was watching. I suddenly stopped, as I realized all three were now staring at me. "Do you feel left out?" They all laughed, as they sat back down to bask in the moment. Lisa's face was a mess. It was covered in the sexual cocktail created by Tom and Susan. She leaned in, giving me a kiss, but only for a moment.

We sat in silence for several minutes, when I finally asked, "You used to go down on her after she was with Tom?" Sitting up, she looked over at Susan, then back at me as she explained.

"Yes. It wasn't planned or anything, but when I think back on it, that's when I came to like the taste of semen."

"What? Explain" Susan had a smile on her face, as she started massaging Tom's long, flaccid member.

"I'd always had protected sex with my boyfriends, so there was only a condom to clean up. And since they wouldn't go down on me, I rarely gave blowjobs. And when I did, I never let them cum in my mouth. So, I had never tasted semen before. One night, after Tom had left, Susan was still horny, so she came in my room to play. I was already dripping wet, and had been playing with myself listening to them have sex in the next room. We started kissing, then she started playing with me. I was drenched. We ended up in the 69 position, with her on top. I could see how red her pussy was, after taking the pounding from Tom. As I started licking her, she tasted different than she ever had before, and I loved it.

I sucked hard on her clit, and when I did, she started to spasm as she had an orgasm, when a stream of fluid trickled out. I thought she had squirted on me, so I kept going, lapping up her juices. It was a rush, and it turned me on how wet she was. After we both came down, I told her I thought she had squirted. That's when she laughed, and told me that Tom had mentioned moving in with him, so she let him fuck her without a condom for the first time.

I couldn't believe it. I had just swallowed semen for the first time in my life, and I liked the taste! It gave me a twinge at the thought. I knew he came a lot, as she would describe it from the blowjobs she gave him. So, it became a thing over the next several weeks after he left our apartment. She even became a little dominant with me, siting on my face as she pushed his seed out of her pussy, forcing me to swallow it while holding a vibrator to my clit. It was a fun game we played, and it turned me on to do it. It was then that I made up my mind that I would swallow the cum of my next boyfriend, whether or not he would go down on me."

I sat in silence, taking in what she'd just said. Her first time to taste cum was Toms!

"Then I met this guy not long after, and after a few weeks of dating, we started making out heavily and I decided to give him a blowjob. I wanted to see what it was like to watch his face as I swallowed his cum, as most girls wouldn't do that then. When he told me he was about to cum, I kept going. It wasn't long until he started grunting and I felt several strong spurts hit the roof of my mouth. I almost had an orgasm, as he kept filling me with his seed. It turned me on, and I couldn't believe I'd never done it before. It felt so empowering having him cum like that, consuming his virility. Some of it went down my throat, but I captured most of it, savoring his essence. I opened my mouth, showing him his cum, then swallowed. His eyes got so big when I did that. I don't think anyone had done that for him before, so it was something new for both of us. I've been a cum slut ever since." She smiled at me, then looked back at Susan.

It had been years since we talked about our partners before we met. And when we did, we had only talked about how many we had, but didn't go into detail. At least not like that. I knew she had probably given blowjobs to the guys before me, but I never really thought about it before now for some reason. And while we had just swapped with our friends, I didn't have any negative feelings or jealousy about that. However, I was jealous, for some reason, at what she had just told me about this guy from 30 years ago. And despite hearing this, my cock started to get hard again, at the thought of her swallowing her former boyfriend's cum for the first time.

"You never told me any of this before." I sat, looking at the deck of the boat for a moment. Looking back at Lisa,

"So, how long did you date that guy?" I'm sure my jealousy came through my question, but I wanted to know.

Her green eyes lit up as she smiled. "30 years. And counting." She leaned down, taking my hardening member into her mouth. I looked over at Tom and Susan, who were watching, as Lisa gave me a long, sensuous blowjob.

.....

We anchored off another small island early that afternoon. We spent the rest of the day playing in the water and laying out on the beach. Tom and Susan had just grabbed their snorkeling gear and headed for the water. After a few minutes, Lisa turned to me.

"Are you okay? I know what I did to Susan was a shock earlier, but I've not done that since college. I never considered myself a lesbian, as I was only with her. And even then, it was just us having fun and we only did it for about a year or so. After I met you, and she moved in with Tom, we stopped. I was in love, and didn't want to risk losing you. I thought it was just a phase in my life at the time and never missed it, until recently.

But when she told me about what they were up to, those memories came flooding back, having me yearning for more. I don't know what I'm trying to say here, other than I hope you don't think less of me for what I did with Susan." She paused, looking at our friends playing in the water.

"With your permission, I'd like to be able to be with her too, while we are on this trip."

She looked back at me, with a serious, concerning look, until she spotted my semi-erection out of the corner of her eye. Smiling, she turned back to me and said, "So, I guess you don't mind?"

"Are you kidding? Watching you go down on her is something most guys dream about! It's like watching a live porno! If you are worried about what I think, stop. I mean, keep doing it!" She smiled, looking relieved.

"I was hoping you wouldn't mind." She leaned down and took me into her mouth. After getting me completely hard, and sloppy wet with her saliva, she pulled off as she positioned herself over me. Sinking down onto my cock, she leaned down and kissed me as she bottomed out on my rigid member. She grinded back and forth, as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. Her pussy felt good. Wet. Warm.

She sat back up, sitting on my cock, slowly rocking back and forth. She reached up, touching her breasts and began to pinch her hardened nipples. Looking back down at me, she bit her lower lip and gave me her devilish look. The one she gives when she's wanting to be naughty.

"What is that look for?" She kept grinding on my cock, but I knew something else was coming. She had something else she wanted to tell me. She stopped her gyrations, as she leaned back down, her emerald green eyes only inches away.

"We were talking this morning before you boys woke up. I asked if she would dominate me in their dungeon like Mistress Natalia did to her. And I want you to watch. If you're interested."

I erupted inside of her.