Reformation on Couples Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his near-death experience, she said it was like he was a different person. He wanted to experiment and explore their sexuality together. So, that's what they've been doing."

"Tom told me they had talked about swapping with us. Did you know about that?"

"Yes." She stopped playing with my cock for a moment, as she dipped a finger into her cum-soaked pussy. She then took the 'lube', and started rubbing the pad of her finger over my pucker, massaging the area. My soft cock jumped, as the stimulation of all the nerve endings in that area feel amazing when touched.

"She has always wanted to fuck you."

"Me? Why?" I was taken aback by what she just said.

"Why? You saw his cock. It's long, and reaches her deep, but it's skinny. I told her how thick yours was the first time we had sex and how you stretched and filled me up like none of my other boyfriends could do. She has never been with someone your size." She sat up, crossing her legs beside me, as she was saying this. Inserting her finger into my ass, she began rubbing my prostate. She started stroking my cock with her other hand, looking at me with a devilish smile.

"Are you saying you want me to fuck her? What's in it for you?" I was enjoying the sensation of the pressure within my groin as she started rubbing her finger in circular motion.

"His cock. You penetrated deep and hit my spot just a few minutes ago, and you know how I love that, especially when I'm turned on. Susan said he hits her there every time. Sometimes it's too much, when she isn't completely turned on, but still leads to intense orgasms. It always has. I'd just like to see what that felt like. I'd like to try another cock sometimes, if I'm being honest." She leaned down, taking my cock into her mouth, waiting on my response.

She wasn't playing fair. My cock was starting to stiffen, as I was enjoying the sensations of her warm mouth encasing it, and her finger manipulating my prostate.

"So, you want to fuck him because he has a bigger cock?"

She pulled off my cock and leaned forward, kissing me on the lips, as her finger was still gyrating inside my ass. "His is longer, not bigger. You are at least twice as thick as he is, and there is no way his cock could replace the full feeling I get when you are inside me. But to answer your question, yes, I would like to fuck him.

Dan, it's just sex. I've been faithful to you for the 30 years we've been together. But now that the kids are grown and we have all this time together, I'd like to experiment too. Especially after hearing all the things they've been doing."

I thought about that for a moment as she continued to stroke my cock.

"Are you telling me you don't want to fuck Susan? I see how the two of you flirt around, you always have. I also watched your mouth water when you were looking at her naked breasts earlier. I know you want to stick this thick cock of yours between her tits. I know mine aren't big enough for that, at least not to completely encircle it. It's something you've always wanted to do and that's okay." She went back to sucking my cock.

I sat up, pulling her away from me.

Looking her in the eyes for several seconds, "Are you being serious? Or is this a game you are playing to fuck with my head? Susan likes mind games, so is this something the two of you have concocted to fuck with me?"

"Dan. Our sex life has been the same for years. I've wanted to spice it up, but know how stressed you've been at work the past few years, so I didn't want to complain. But, now we are in a solid financial spot, and you are retired. I want to explore more. Live life. After hearing Susan's stories with Tom over the past few months, I decided to try a few things. That's when I first played with your prostate, to see if you were open to new things. And you were.

By the way, have you ever played with any of my toys?"

"Yes"

"What?" She was grinning as she continued. "Why haven't you told me before now? That's the kind of thing Susan was talking about. We need to be open with more one another.

What else? Do you have fantasies about the things Susan was talking about as a dominatrix?"

"Some of them. I guess. I think Tom is probably more into that more than I am. I can see doing some of it though, and it did turn me on to hear about it."

"Do you ever fantasize about being dominated by a woman? Like, tying you up and teasing you, like she does Tom?"

"Some of the things she does, yes. But I also would like to do a lot of that to you. Is that something you've fantasized about? You were hanging on every word when she was talking about other women being dominated. Is that something you want to do? Have me dominate you?"

She smiled. "Things are going to be changing around here." She leaned over and took me into her mouth again. It was unfair. It felt so fucking good having her warm mouth encapsulate my softened member, but I wanted an answer. Was she serious?

"So, what are we talking about here? We were talking about playing with some of the dominant/submissive stuff, but we were also talking about swapping with them. Which is it?"

She stuck her finger back into my ass, playing with my prostate as she continued to vigorously suck on my cock while stroking me with her other hand. She ignored my question. Just as I started to ask again, she took her hand off my cock and stuck two fingers into her pussy. Pulling her hand back up, she stuck her coated fingers into my mouth. Pulling briefly off my cock, she looked at me with her devilish smile and said,

"All of it."