All Comments on 'Reg and the Genie'

by Nellymcboatface

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
1TrueChiller1TrueChillerover 2 years ago

Lovely story. The subtle influence of the Genie gave him his true wish. Outstanding plot and character development. Two thumbs (and 1 little devil) up.

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaruover 2 years ago

That was a very fun story! Enjoyed the banter between Reg and Genie and the sex was sexy :P

5* from me.

uboat1uboat1over 2 years ago

I just the playfulness in general. Very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, I hope there will be continuations of this story.

Charlene99Charlene99over 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. Very clever and been a long time since experiencing a Genie story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it sex,love, a Genie , what more could you want!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a very good story. I like these kind of stories sometimes. I like when it is not reluctant and forced and that is what you find a lot on here. It was hot and well done. 5 stars

tonitemptstonitemptsover 2 years ago

That was wonderful. I loved it and now Im gonna be up late reading more of your work. I hope youre proud of yourself. You should be, that was really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredibly well written. thanks for that. was slightly underwhelmed with the "wish" I mean I feel like if your gonna put magic in a story, REALLY put some bloody magic in a story! but over-all really solid 9/10 story. don't think I missed out on the fact you left yourself open for further iterations either, I saw what you did at the end. sneaky. I like it. also I kinda liked the "you don't know your own wish" aspect. However if your gonna make a wish you want something that is going to last. that's not cheating that just good sense.

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 2 years ago

Lovely! For me the granting of the subtle wish was just right (and the gift of breasts was very sweet!) - Genie was fun, Reg and Toni were super sexy. Well done! Well written!

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57over 2 years ago

What a great story. I’ll be spending some time with your other works. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely done, Genie stories abound, but I like your take on it. Acceptance in love is inspiring.

DaymosDaymosover 2 years ago

A very nice story. Some good characters. I'd love to read a second chapter and even more.

trysttrystover 2 years ago

Fun tale! Unique twists everywhere, and very well written.

KirabangkokKirabangkokover 2 years ago

I absolutely loved it. Romance, adventure, justice. It had just a little bit of everything you could want. You nailed whimsical. Such a fun hot little story. And Toni got the best gift of all, she got a great man and I am jealous of her tits (giggle)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story! Gene the genie is a great character.

DragonMikeDragonMikeover 2 years ago

This was really sweet and lovely. A unique take on a Genie story and I love that Toni and Reg found love. Plus in the end Toni got what she wanted.

librertinlibrertinover 2 years ago

My only change to this sweet story would be for Reg to use the wish for Toni\s happiness!

manhassomanhassoover 2 years ago

A very lovely story, thanks!

awankandanapawankandanapover 2 years ago

That was a great, fun, sexy read. Thanks for sharing it with us.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 2 years ago

This is so sweet and sexy! Thank you. I loved the way Reg managed to come out of his shell.

Runner4069Runner4069over 1 year ago

Such a lovely story, and my type of Halloween story as I don't like horror!

Thanks for sharing as always!

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago

Stumbled across this by accident and very pleased I did. Great plot and the bonus---well written too. A lot of five star fun. Very well done.

NielsBohrNielsBohr5 months ago

So humorous and well-written. Well done, Nelly. Look very much forward to other fine tales from your skilled pen.

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD583 months ago

Nelly what a great story. I really liked it. Thank you for recommending it. Hugs & Kisses dear.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexander3 months ago

Wonderful,story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sweet wonderful story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNellymcboatface@Nellymcboatface
Hi, thanks for reading my stories. I've not given any personal information, as I want to seduce you with my fantasies, not prejudice you before you read my stories. Thanks for bearing with me... Chapter 10 from Victoria and Alex is on its way... and with Literotica for publi...