Reg and the Genie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aha, I see, I'm up for that," Genie said. Then, as Reg thought about the next question, he replied, "yes. Genies get hungry too."

His working day over, Reg got his coat, and the genie took up position on his shoulder. Reg returned up the stairs and exited by the museum's staff entrance. Janet was already outside, getting into a car, driven by a burly, bearded man. She waved cheekily at Reg as they sped off, rubbing salt into his wounds.

They walked across town, with Reg having to explain to the genie about the horseless chariots, electric lights, shops and modern dress. It was strange for Reg to walk through the crowds of office workers, with a genie sat on his shoulder, but no one seemed to notice.

He was sure a few times people looked at his shoulder, but no one said anything. The two kept up their conversation through Reg's mind. A few times Reg had to stop himself from talking aloud, but with practice, he got proficient. He found that sometimes showing the genie images in his mind was easier than a long worded explanation.

As they approached the 'Cat's whiskers' nightclub, Reg felt a reluctance to venture further. All his life he had avoided places like this and the crowds it attracts. The possibility of being forced into close contact with other people who could engage and interact with him, where he couldn't change tabs, log off or delete, was terrifying for him. The genie spurned him on. If he was going to get laid, this was the place to be.

Posters around the door announced the Halloween fancy dress party that night, but being before six, no bouncers blocked the entrance. Reg gulped and stepped over the threshold into the darkness. He walked through past the ticket booth and the inner door to gaze on the vacant dance floor.

The club was huge, like his school's sports hall, with two long bars along either side, a stage with a DJ, lights and a sound system. The other end had a short bar and the toilets, with bar stools, tables and chairs littering the surrounding area. A few small groups had chosen tables by the window, but otherwise, it was empty.

The two long bars, whilst lit, were unoccupied, but the short bar at the end had two women staffing it. Reg swallowed his anxiety and walked towards it, dodging around some tables.

The two bar staff were in matching Halloween cat costumes. Each had hair bands with cat's ears on their heads, with tight, black, dark collars with the 'Cat's Whiskers' logo on and an empty 'D' ring, with matching T-shirts emblazoned with 'Naughty Kitty' across their chests. They both had black, long-sleeved silk fingerless gloves on.

Apart from matching costumes, the girls were quite different. The one had long dark hair draped across her ample bosom and the other had fair, short hair and was almost flat chested.

("Go left to the dark-haired one, she'll be game for sure.")

Reg ignored genie. She was exactly the type who would reject him and scared him with her enormous chest. On the right, though, the short-haired girl had boyish looks that attracted Reg. She looked more innocent, almost shy, fidgeting in her costume. In fact, she looked as nervous as Reg felt.

Reg closed in on the right-hand side of the bar and raised a foot, cowboy style, onto the bar rail. Leaning onto the bar, Reg could see over the bar-towel covered counter to notice the two staff members were wearing matching short frilly black skirts, exposing garters holding up short wet look stockings.

("I like this taverna. Order a short drink, so you can buy more and use that as an excuse to chat")

("I don't want to get drunk, I rarely drink, let alone drink shorts.")

("Don't worry, I can deal with that, you won't get drunk.")

"Hi, I'm Reg."

He told the fair-haired bartender. She looked at her colleague and bit her lip, giving Reg more confidence and confirming his correct choice as she moved to him.

"Hi, I'm Tom... No... Errr, Toni, with an 'i'. What would you like?"

Toni told Reg with a sideways glance to her co-worker, who returned a positive, supportive smile.

("Tom? That's a strange name for a woman.") Genie said, as Toni scratched an itch inside her head...

Reg was thinking fast, panicking over which short to ask for. Alcohol-free lemonade wouldn't cut it.

"I'll have a JD and coke." He asked, panicking. Before he realised, being his sister's tipple of choice, but never having drunk it himself.

Toni smiled and turned to fix the drink, giving Reg a chance to admire her waist, skirt, and legs. His loins confirmed his choice as they stirred.

("Reg she's a he... You'll find a bulge under that skirt.")

("Really?... Hmm, that's okay, maybe better.")

("You like? Not that it's an issue. We had those in my day, each to his... Or her own.")

Reg felt that itch inside his head again and images of his late-night porn watching ran through his head. Most of the content being Trans porn.

("Oh I see... No problem Reg, we may just have to modify our game.")

Reg felt more at ease as Toni turned to him and set a full glass on the bar towel in front of him. She didn't seem too scary. Not like when he confronted Janet earlier.

"Here you go Reg, one JD and coke, is there anything else?"

("Ask her if you can sit here at the end of the bar.")

"Yes, I'd like to sit here, if that's okay?"

Toni blushed and smiled, glancing at his co-worker again, who gave an encouraging nod. Toni gestured to an empty barstool at the end of the bar near the bar's exit gate. Reg pulled his wallet out and gave her a note. Remembering the genie's advice earlier with Janet, he searched for something to complement Toni with.

"Hey, those are lovely long nails, I love the colour."

Toni blushed again and straightened out her hands, to examine her long thin feminine fingers and long black fingernails.

"Thanks, I didn't grow them. They're false. I use a salon in town."

"They're lovely, they top off your costume really well."

("Offer to buy her a drink, it's quiet now, so make the most of it.")

"Can I buy you a drink, Toni?"

Toni blushed and smiled, nodding. "Thanks, is it okay to join you with a JD and coke, as you're paying?"

"Please do." Reg swapped the five-pound note for a twenty and settled onto the barstool with his drink.

("Bingo Reg, well done.")

Toni joined Reg at the end of the bar, with her drink, took the twenty and returned Reg his change. Reg had an idea...

("Genie, scan through Toni's memories to see what colour panties she's wearing.")

("What? Okay, but tread carefully.")

"Toni, I work at the museum and we have to be detectives of sorts, to work out the origin of historic items. Which gives us a bit of edge when uncovering secrets."

"Sounds interesting," Toni replied, but looked unsure.

"I bet I can uncover a simple secret of yours... Nothing nasty, just a simple parlour game."

("Pink lace and a nice small cock, if I may add.

She's very feminine. Although, not my type. Don't blow it, Reg.")

Toni looked unsure, nervous about what was coming. Her co-worker moved closer, almost defensively.

"Well, you're both in gorgeous, black costumes, matching the Halloween theme, so the natural assumption would be... You're wearing black panties."

Toni and her friend looked relieved. Toni's eyes lit up and was about to tell Reg he was wrong.

Reg cut in, "But you're NOT..."

Toni looked shocked, but giggled in embarrassment. Not believing anyone could guess the correct colour from a whole myriad of possible colours her underwear could be. Both Toni and her friend were on the tips of their toes, waiting for the answer...

"So, if not black, what colour am I wearing?" Toni enquired.

"Hmm, let me think." He closed his eyes, pretending to concentrate, "by the power vested in me by the museum, I think... Pink... and lacy."

Toni squealed in surprise. She lifted her skirt to show her co-worker, who gasped and joined her in her amazement.

"How did you do that?"

"It's a trade secret. If I told you, I'd have to kill you."

Toni giggled and wrote it off that Reg must have seen a reflection or caught a glimpse when she had bent over to pick something up, but enjoyed the titillation of the joke.

"I've never seen you in here before," Toni asked.

"No, it's my first time."

"You here for the fancy dress party? Meeting friends?"

"Er... yes, I don't get out much and the party sounds fun... No. No friends."

"Not brave enough to wear a costume yourself?"

"No, not like you two naughty kitties."

"You like?" She giggled.

"Yes, I like... very much."

("Holy cow Reg, you don't need my help.")

Toni blushed, stood back and gave a twirl, then scratched an itch inside her head.

("He... She likes you Reg, you're stirring her loins.")

Suddenly Toni shot a look at Reg, blushed and returned to sip her drink alongside him, trying to hide behind her glass.

("What did you do?.")

("I gave her that image of you, naked in the bathroom mirror this morning. You're well endowed Reg, don't worry, she'll think it's her imagination.")

Reg blushed to find Toni smiling and blushing back. For a second, there was a moment between them. Reg thought he could lean into her to kiss her, but held back.

("No, too soon, she wants you, but it's too early. Ask about the burgers, I have a plan.")

"Are you still doing food?"

"Yes, until seven, then the music will really ramp up. Do you want a menu?"

("Hang on Reg, don't order, wait.")

Reg felt a pang of loss as the genie left him. He nodded to Toni, who gave him a menu. As he looked down to peruse the card, light burst through the entrance into the club, causing him to look up.

In walked the genie, back to his full height, in his full pantomime genie garb, with a sack over his shoulder. He caught the attention of everyone in the club with his costume, ready for the party. Reg panicked. What on earth was he doing?

("Stay with it Reg, new plan, I want a burger and those chips.")

The genie strode up to the bar to Reg. "Hi Reg, I've got your costume for tonight. Are you about to eat? I'm ravenous, I'm ready for chips and burger." He dropped the sack by Reg's chair.

("Its burger and chips, not the other way around.")

Reg passed him the card, having already chosen his order. He tapped his finger on the half-pounder with cheese to help the genie out.

"I thought you said you weren't meeting anyone?" Toni asked, looking a little hurt.

"No, it's the genie. I met him at work. He's not really a friend."

("Now that hurts Reg.")

"I picked up your costume, you must have forgotten it."

"There seems to be a few things you've forgotten," Toni whispered, still looking a little hurt, seeing genie as competition.

Then her co-worker stepped in, coming down the bar, having left the two customers she had been serving.

"Hi, I'm Steff, with two f's. So you're a friend of Reg's?"

Putting an accent on the word 'friend'.

"No, not in that way. We just met at work. Hi, I'm Gene."

Gene, the genie, reached his hand out to shake Steff's hand, who blushed as they touched.

("Gene, the genie?")

("Yes, it crossed your mind whilst we were at the museum, it has a ring to it, I like.")

("That was Jean Jeanie, a song by David Bowie. Oh well never mind, Gene it is")

Toni visibly sighed with relief and returned her attention to Reg.

"So, what would you and your workmate want?"

"Two half-pound cheeseburgers and chips, please," Reg answered as he handed her another twenty-pound note.

("I thought you said a burger was beef? You've ordered a cheese one.")

("A cheeseburger is a beef burger, but with cheese on top.")

("Aha, sounds great. keep going with Toni Reg, you're doing great.")

Toni wrote the orders down, took the money, cashed it and returned the change, then walked off through a door with a 'Staff only' sign on it. As soon as Toni had gone, Steff walked up the bar, closer to Reg.

"I assume you realise Toni is not all girl?"

Reg nodded, not sure what social convention this was.

"Good, but your friend here isn't with you, or that way inclined?"

Reg gave a negative shake of his head, to which Steff smiled and continued, "This is Toni's first time out and about, working as the girl she wants to be, so she's vulnerable. If you hurt her, I will cut your dick off and feed it back to you... Understand?"

Reg nodded, terrified. Her eyes told him she would if she wanted to.

Gene, the genie, laughed a loud raucous laugh, "now Steff, you're my kind of girl."

Steff stood up straight, pushing her chest out and returned to Gene. "What would you like to drink?"

"A nice beer, thanks. Something cool to settle my burger down with."

Steff picked a glass and poured a tall glass of lager, keeping her attention on Gene, looking at his bald head and impressive ponytail. Returning to Gene with his pint, she glanced at his head once more.

" You can touch it if you like, it'll bring you good luck."

Gene leaned in, bending his head down. Steff raised her arm up to wipe her hand over his bald head. Gene flicked his head and his ponytail wrapped itself around her arm in a tight coil.

He laughed and straightened his head and back up, pulling Steff off her feet, across the bar, so they were nose to nose. Steff nervously smiled, unable to pull her trapped arm back. The long ponytail squirmed tighter around her arm.

Gene laughed and kissed Steff on the cheek, the ponytail relaxed, dropping free, allowing Steff to return to her feet on her side of the bar. She blushed, bemused and unsure of what had happened, but found the episode amusing.

Steff laughed, tweaking Gene's cheek, "I can see you're going to be trouble tonight." As she held her palm out for payment.

"I dearly hope so, kind Steff. Oh, my friend is paying, as he owes me for his costume."

Reg held his hand full of change out for Steff to pick out Gene's beer money and cash it in the till.

Toni returned and once more took up position by Reg. The two chatted, with Reg explaining more about his work at the museum, surprised that he felt so relaxed with someone unknown to him, who could become more than a friend.

More people filtered into the club, but with the other two bars now staffed, the newcomers headed for those first. Most were casually dressed, but now a few costume wearing punters were arriving. Steff served any clientele who reach the back bar, to leave Reg and Toni chatting. When not tending the bar, Gene entertained Steff, who enjoyed his attention. Gene left Reg to his own devices, as he didn't seem to need his wingman.

When their burgers came, they remained seated at the bar as they ate. Reg expected Gene to wolf his down after three thousand years, but he savoured each bite, trying all the sauces, once Steff showed him how to open the sachets. He was almost theatrical in his complements, giving exaggerated "Mmm's" at every bite.

Once finished, Toni whisked the plates away and Gene stood to pick up the sack he left by Reg.

"Is there a back room Reg can change in?"

Steff pointed to the 'gents' toilet door nearby. Once in the toilets, Gene checked it was empty, then with a flick of his wrist, Reg's clothes were replaced by a red, skin-tight, shiny devil's costume, which sparkled under the lights.

Reg looked at himself in the mirrors at the end of the gents. It was a one piece costume, with red shoes and a tail, that wound in an 'S' shape behind him. He had a red cap with devil's horns on his head. It was a knockout costume, but he was naked beneath, and his cock and balls were evident beneath the tight lycra.

There was no zip, and Reg was now bursting to use the urinal.

"Gene, there's no zip."

"What's a zip?"

"All clothes have them, including my jeans."

Gene flicked his wrist and Reg's jeans appeared on his arm. Reg showed him the zip. Gene played with it then thought... He clicked his fingers and with his forefinger, traced a line from below Reg's waist, between his legs and behind, up his spine to the rear of the collar. As his fingernail passed over the costume, a zip appeared trailing behind.

As soon as he finished, Reg unzipped himself and used the urinal. He returned to checking himself out in the mirror, wondering if Toni would like it. It certainly puffed his chest slightly and maybe stressed his shoulders a little. His legs didn't look too bad either in the red tight leggings of the costume.

"Yes, she'll love it. I plucked it from an image in her memories."

Returning to their barstools, Reg saw Toni's eyes on him. She was almost swooning. Her eyes bulged, and she stepped out of the bar to meet him. Reg loved the vision of his 'naughty kitty' walking towards him. Although seeing her wet look, stockings and skirt caused his little devil to grow.

"That's the best devil costume ever," Toni said as she wrapped her arms around him, like a long-lost friend.

Reg hugged her back, then as they withdrew he felt her soft cheek on his, then stopped to look her in the eyes. Even he realised that this was the time to make his move.

("Kiss her Reg, she's yours.")

Reg pecked a kiss on her lips, but Toni pulled him into her, pressing her lips on his and her tongue searched through into his mouth. She tasted of strawberry lip balm, but Reg didn't care. This was his first French kiss, and he wanted it to last longer.

Toni pulled back and smiled, "later my red devil, but keep that hot poker of yours on standby."

She stroked his growing member, kissed him on the lips again, and departed to collect empty glasses. As she walked away, she paused, checked to see Reg watching her and pulled her skirt up, just enough for him to glimpse her pink, lacy panties covering a peach round cheek.

Reg walked back to his barstool as gingerly as he could with his red-hot poker protruding through the costume. Steff and Gene laughed at his discomfort, but Steff gave him both thumbs up in approval. Reg downed his drink, keen to ask Toni for a refill once she returned, then realised...

("Gene, my wallet was in my jeans, it has all my money.")

("Don't worry, it's all safe, just click your fingers.")

To check, Reg clicked his fingers and a five-pound note appeared trapped under his finger and the inside of the palm of his hand. He tucked it under his empty glass to wait for Toni's return.

He looked around the club and enjoyed crowd watching. It wasn't as intimidating as he thought. People were too busy talking to their friends and dancing to notice him. There were now far more costumed people, a few zombies, mummies, Draculas' and some cheating in star wars costumes.

He felt a hand brush his arm. Turning, he saw a grinning Toni return. She collected his glass and money, returning with it full, giving him his change.

"Reserve me a dance later," she asked him, winking, then moved on to another customer waiting at the bar.

As the club filled, both Toni and Steff became busier. Each returning to either Gene or Reg to chat or top up their drinks. Reg realised Toni was now returning to hold his hand and took every opportunity to make contact when refreshing drinks. Reg was ecstatic at the attention, never having had such affection from anyone outside of his family.

Steff and Gene were getting on famously and it looked as if Gene was going to get laid as well. Reg felt a twinge in his bladder. As he worked his way to the nearby toilet, he attracted a lot of looks and comments about his costume.

Women, men, zombies, sexy vampires and skeletons alike were admiring him, often leaving their eyes resting on his tight crotch area. Even receiving a few offers of a dance or a drink from either sex. It relieved him when he reached the sanctuary of the toilet, only to have his tight lycra bum cheek squeezed as he urinated. He smugly declined an invitation by a masked creature to join him in a cubical.