Reg and the Genie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving the toilet, he felt as if a new world had opened up to him. This wasn't as scary as he'd imagined and despite his lack of body confidence, it attracted people to him. Even if it was his large cock and tight outfit that attracted them, it counted in his book and enjoyed his ego receiving a well-deserved polish.

Looking across the oddball crowd, seeing a multitude of costumes, hats, masks and faces under the flashing lights, he saw one face making a beeline for him. It was a smug Janet, smiling, ready to belittle cave-dwelling Reg.

("Gene, Janet the witch, is here. Her boyfriend must be somewhere. This could be trouble.")

Janet had been correct; she had squeezed herself into a tiny costume. A white, tight figure-hugging costume with sleeves to her elbows, which had ruffles. Emblazoned across her ample breasts was the politically correct logo, 'Baa baa naughty sheep'. She wore white fishnet stockings, ruffled ankle socks, with a white netted tutu, topped with a white fluffy cotton wool wig, with ears, to finish off her sheep costume.

"Well, well, well, the caveman is out of his dungeon." She declared.

As she emerged from the throng of the costumed crowd, she could see the full height of Reg's costume and his generous penis pressed against his torso. Her eyes grew in size and her demeanour changed. She scratched her head, showing Reg that Gene was in her head.

"Hmm, maybe we should have gone into the darkroom after all."

("Reg she's a witch, her boyfriend is here at the bar, with a friend.

She will play you off against him and you'll lose.

Forcing us to use that wish and jeopardize you getting laid with Toni tonight.")

Reg knew he was right. She was now close to him and stroking his shoulders. Her eyes kept dropping to his nether regions.

"Hmm Reg, you should wear this to work."

She stroked his shaft with her fingernail, along its length, knowing it would encourage growth. At her next glance down, she smiled, seeing the required result.

"Aren't you here with your boyfriend?"

"Yes, he's the wolf at the bar." She nodded towards the bar.

Reg searched the sea of witches hats, mummies, even a Where's Wally and many zombies to see a fur-clad body, ordering drinks.

"He's with his gay friend, little Bo Peep... Get it? We hope to win the costume contest as a team tonight."

("Reg, I've read her boyfriend's mind.

He's seeing his man friend behind her back. They had sex this afternoon.

We can play this to our advantage. Keep her busy.")

"So now you want me? Maybe we should get together. I'd like to slip you out of that costume later."

("That's it Reg, she is hoping to get her boyfriend to catch you both

She wants you to both fight over her. I'm afraid he will win.

Keep her hovering at arm's length.")

Reg looked over to the bar and saw the wolf and Bo Peep moving through the crowd, carrying drinks. Toni was busy with customers. He saw Gene watch the pair leaving the bar and then wiggle his fingers theatrically at them.

("You know what I said about a love spell?

Well, I'm giving these two are getting a level ten spell.

They won't even notice Janet...

They won't see anything but each other. It won't last long but it will do the trick")

Across the dance floor, the wolf and Bo Peep left their drinks on a table to touch each other, then kiss passionately. They were getting quite amorous; gaining the attention of people around them that formed a ring of voyeuristic ghosts and ghouls. The two spoke and started making their way to the back of the club, towards Reg and Janet.

Janet stepped closer, her breasts pressed onto Reg's chest. In his tight costume, he could feel her nipples pressing into him. She went to kiss him, but Reg dodged and pulled back away from her. Over her shoulder, he could see her boyfriend and his lover almost upon them.

"So now you play hard to get? You're a dark horse, Reg, but I won't ask twice," Janet stormed.

Her boyfriend pushed past them both, dragging Bo Peep behind him, the pair almost skipping to the gent's toilet.

("Hold her back Reg until I say.")

Janet saw the pair of spell bound lovers, "Brian? Brian... Where's my drink? Brian?"

True to Gene's word, Brian never heard a word from Janet, despite it increasing in volume, drowning out the thumping music in the background. She saw her boyfriend kiss Bo Peep and grope his crotch, as he pulled him into the gents. Janet paused, as her mind added two and two together.

She motioned to storm after them, but Reg gripped her and held her. She fought to escape, but Reg held on. Her voice continued ringing out for Brian, attracting two burly bouncers that were making their way to them from the entrance and ticket office.

("Now Reg, let her go.")

Reg released Janet, and she flew into the gents' toilet, pushing past an axed dead body and his friendly mass murderer, looking shocked as they exited. A scream penetrated the noisy club, and Reg followed Janet inside.

Dodging to join the ring of onlookers inside, he saw Bo Peep face fucking Janet's boyfriend, who was sucking on it for all he was worth. The pair ignored Janet's ear-piercing screams of disgust at the two in the throes of passion.

The two burly bouncers entered, pulled the two apart, and dragged the two lovers out, followed by Janet, still screaming Brian's name. Reg made his way back to the bar, grinning from ear to ear, seeing the bouncers ejecting the Bo Peep three out.

He glanced to the bar to see Gene laughing his socks off, with Steff, none the wiser, but no Toni. Searching the crowd, he saw Toni making her way through the dancing costumes towards him, grinning.

"What was that all about?"

"I don't know, but it was quite a scene. I'll tell you all about it later."

"But now you owe me a dance, Steff is looking after the bar."

Toni almost dragged Reg to the dance floor. It didn't matter that Reg had never danced before, as regardless of whether fast or slow music, Toni pulled him close into her and led the way, as they both writhed their bodies together. Toni pressed her own small bulging crotch into Reg's as they twisted and turned, kissing and laughing.

A few times, other partygoers tried to cut in, to whisk Reg's 'naughty kitty' away. Each time, he surprised himself by cutting them off or pulling her back. A few times Toni would sidestep them to maintain her link with Reg.

He even had a few cut in front of her to dance with him, male and female, dead or alive. Once a batman cut in front of Toni to caress Reg, suggesting that he could show him the tool he had hidden inside his utility belt.

("Is this you Gene?")

("Doing what?")

("Making me this popular.")

("No, I told you, no love spells, this is all you.")

Toni had to leave all too soon, to collect more empty glasses, leaving him with the giggled request, "Keep that hot poker warm for me... My horny devil."

Reg dodged through the dancing mass of night-time creatures and horrors, feeling the odd pinch of his bottom and light stroke of his cock, but never sure which masked party goer was the culprit. He returned to the back bar to sip his drink with a smug look on his face.

He surprised himself at how much he was enjoying himself, even just crowd watching and seeing Gene flirt and tease Steff. When Toni returned, Steff took her turn, towing a very pleased, grinning Gene to the dance floor.

Gene created his own ring of onlookers, as he performed a centuries old dance. A few people tried copying him. Reg noticed Gene wave his hand, as the crowd separate into neat rings around him and mimic his dancing, like the dancing zombies scene from 'Thriller'.

Gene enthralled Steff with her dancing around him, whilst laughing and dancing around his personal flash mob. Onlookers were clapping and cheering, thinking this was all part of the party. Then they also took up Gene's choreography and danced.

When Steff threw herself at Gene, wrapping her arms around him, passionately kissing him, she broke the spell. Allowing all the dancers to return to their original routines, unsure of what happened and unable to recreate Gene's routine.

Throughout the evening both Steff and Toni took turns in taking breaks from the bar, taking Gene and Reg out on to the dance floor. The club didn't start emptying until the clock ticked past the witching hour into the early morning.

As the clock ticked onwards, the numbers of zombies increased, despite what costumes they wore, with the copious amounts of alcohol drunk taking its toll. Quite a few had more than enough stamina to continue, but none noticed that Gene and Reg remained unaffected, as they enjoyed continuing to drink through into the early morning.

Eventually, the clock reached the 'kicking out hour' and staff began closing the bars and asking people to leave. The pair waited patiently until asked to leave. Once outside, they waited for Steff and Toni to exit from the staff entrance, who'd asked them to walk them home.

The pair was happy to wait in the streets outside, which had sleepy creatures of the night loitering around. They watched dead bodies walk with their friends homeward bound, whether vampires, ghosts or ghouls, many eating take-away food.

After what seemed like an age, staff began exiting, making their way home, soon to be followed by Steff and Toni, who walked to the waiting genie and Reg.

"Reg, my flat is this way." Toni pointed to the left.

"And mine is this way," Steff pointed to the right. "You'd best walk Toni home, because Gene is walking me home."

Reg looked at Gene, as he grinned from ear to ear. The girls hugged each other good night. Steff then hugged Reg, saying, "Be nice and look after her."

Toni hugged Gene. The two girls looked at Gene and Reg as they stood, not sure what to do. In the end, Gene hugged Reg, as he told him, "We'll talk later my friend."

The two pairs walked their separate ways, with Reg feeling Gene's presence leave him. Reg hugged Toni with his arm wrapped around her waist, as they walked through the empty streets, dodging down some alleyways until Toni pulled him to a halt outside a door between two shops. She unlocked it and they climbed the stairs beyond. They entered her flat, off the side of a small landing, through another locked door, now above the one shop.

She hung her jacket on the back of the door, dropping her keys onto a shelf. Reg followed her as the short hall opened up to a large lounge. Windows with blinds ran the long side of the lounge, which must overlook the street outside. Toni walked around to a kitchenette at the entrance end of the lounge. There were two doors at the other end of the lounge.

"It's small, but all mine. Do you want a drink?" Toni asked.

"No thanks, I think I've drunk enough."

Reg wasn't sure if he could cope with alcohol without Gene keeping him sober.

"Cup of tea?"

Toni clarified as she put the kettle on. As the kettle warmed up, she turned, leaned back on the counter to look at him and giggled.

"What's funny?" Reg demanded.

"I've a red devil in my kitchen, that I hope is still a horny little devil and saving that red hot poker for me?"

Reg realised the ridiculousness of the situation. He was still in his or Gene's costume. Not knowing where his clothes were or how he would get them back, with his wallet and museum identity card.

"Is my horny devil still okay... You know, with me?"

"Yes, yes, I'm okay with you, in every way."

Reg stepped forward to meet Toni halfway, and they embraced. Reg enjoyed kissing Toni with her strawberry lip balm taste. Between kisses, he brushed her hair out of her eyes to look deep into her green eyes, to kiss her again. Never having been this close to anyone, this was all wonderfully new to him, which added to his excitement.

His poker was now red hot and prodding Toni's own little bulge, which she clearly was enjoying, as she kept running her hand up and down its length, teasing its end with soft strokes of her nails. Reg, in turn, enjoyed exploring her body, whether squeezing her peachy bum cheeks, stroking Toni's shaft through her skirt or running his hands over her flat chest to caress her breasts.

Toni pulled her arms from around his neck and dropped to unzip his costume and release his long shaft from within. She had to stretch the costume up and over his full, stiff eight inches, gasping as it sprung out. Her mouth engulfed the end, and she sucked, for all she was worth.

Reg gasped in pleasure, as Toni tried to suck its entire length into her mouth, cupping his balls in her hands. Reg ran his fingers through her short hair, still moaning at each plunge of her mouth. Not having any shared sexual experience before, his excitement soon rose for him to feel the tingle in his balls, warning him of impending ejaculation. He pushed Toni back and pulled her up to kiss her once more.

He pulled her naughty kitty T-shirt up over her head and lifted her up to sit her on the countertop. As he went to uncouple her bra, she shielded the clasp with her hand and shook her head.

"Sorry, it's all flat under there. Those are jelly moulds, prosthetics."

"I don't mind, if you don't?"

Her hand hung there for a short time, pausing to think, but then she unclasp her bra and let it fall away, leaving two jelly-like mounds glued to her. The edges were already peeling, so Reg peeled them off, using a damp rag Toni passed him, to unfix any remaining glue.

At each touch of her areola, Toni moaned in pleasure, as they were still tender from being underneath the prosthetics and unused to touch. Toni looked more nervous once topless. Reg returned to kiss her and stroke her nipples with his thumbs, teasing them into hard buds, causing Toni to moan.

Reg lowered himself and pulled her skirt up, revealing a short stiff cock hidden behind some pink lacy panties.

"Please," Toni whispered.

Bending down, he sucked and licked her cock through the lace and, with one hand, unhooked it from its lair. With her shaft's end exposed, he licked then sucked it into his mouth. His hand worked her panties down to release its full length, and he engulfed it in his mouth. He sucked and licked it, as Toni moaned in pleasure. His other hand continued to stroke and excite her nipple.

Toni spread her legs further and stroked her hands through his hair, whilst pushing him down onto her. Toni's moaning became more rhythmic and Reg tasted a slightly salty taste to her now stiff cock.

"Reg, let's take this to my bedroom... Please?"

Reg released her from his mouth and came up to kiss her again, Toni now tasting her own pre-cum. Reg lifted her off the counter and she wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

He carried her to one of the doors on the other side of the lounge...

"No other door..."

He moved to the other door that was ajar and pushed it open. Walking to the end of the bed, Toni released herself to fall onto the bed laughing. Reg sat on the bed with his back to her, pointing to the zip behind him.

"Can you undo this zip? I can barely reach it."

Toni giggled and her soft hands ran the zip, up the length of his back, to unclasp it at the collar. Reg stood back up to more peel off, than wriggle out of the costume, to turn naked back to Toni.

"Fuck, you're hung Reg. Where have you been hiding all my life?"

She pulled a pillow out and, lying back, tucked it underneath her, raising her waist higher. Reg pulled her pink panties down and free from her legs. He stood to admire her white body, clad in black, with a lily-white cock lying on her smooth skin and her rear beckoning to him.

She reached to her bedside table and pulled a bottle out to pump liquid gel into her hands. Liberally coating her rear and then Reg's shaft with gel, she pulled him over to her, between her outstretched legs. Reg was nervous, despite having seen thousands of gay and trans porn.

"This can't be your first time?"

Reg nodded, "Yes... It is."

"Oh, my poor lovely Reg."

She pulled him down onto her, kissing him and thrusting her groin into his. Both of them enjoying their two cocks rubbing and knocking together. Reg felt Toni's soft fingers guide his shaft until she pushed it into a soft recess.

He couldn't resist and pressed his shaft slowly in. He felt his shaft end squeeze in, then pop inside her. She moaned and grinned at him.

"Slowly..." She pleaded.

She raised her legs over his head, bringing her knees up by her armpits and her hands holding her feet wide apart.

Reg slowly pressed into her, his shaft getting deeper into her warm, tight body. He pulled back a few times, before delving deeper, as her head nodded in approval and her mouth silently moaning. She giggled when he was fully inside her, grinning up at him, proud to have him deep inside her.

"Geeez, Reg, you're huge inside me... It's so nice... So fucking nice."

She raised her hips up into him and they ground their bodies together, then Reg slowly pulled himself back enough, to drive in and out of her, with her moaning. She manoeuvred herself around and gasped, "Fucking 'A' one Reg, just there."

He enjoyed sliding in and out of her, watching her gasp and moan in time with his strokes, willing him to keep pleasuring her. He moved positions, feeling her body react beneath him, whether tucking his knees up under her, to drive up, or holding her down, leaning into her. He watched her gasp and nod in appreciation.

Reg had never had such closeness or power of sexual prowess before and he was enjoying applying such pleasure to such a beautiful woman. Her legs, still clad in wet look stockings, bounced and flexed as he drove into her. Her cock, rigid and dribbling cum constantly, bounced and waved, flicking cum over her upturned skirt.

When he gripped her cock, she squealed with glee as he stroked the wet shaft with his hands. He rubbed the wetness across her tender chest, tweaking her nipples and driving his cock deeper into her. He felt that exciting tingle in his balls, so upped his speed, listening to her moans rhythm and the slap of his body against hers.

He felt his body build tension up like no previous wank. The pressure burst through his body as he drove into her and exploded multiple threads of fluid into her, each time thrusting a stroke of his devilish red-hot poker into her. Toni squealed with each eruption, feeling the warm fluid fill her, knowing his climax was upon him.

Reg held himself in her, as long as he could as he deflated. They kissed and hugged, with both their bodies now sticky and wet. Reg withdrew to lie alongside her, and she pulled her cum covered wet skirt off, with her garter belt and stockings, discarding them on the floor.

The pair knotted their naked bodies together, still panting and kissing, pulling the sheets over themselves, to drift off to sleep... Reg couldn't sleep deeply through the night, but kept waking to spoon Toni tighter to be sure she was still there, before dropping off again.

Each time he woke, the light peeking around the blinds got stronger until he could no longer lie still nor drop back off to sleep. He glanced around the room to see a clock showing eleven o'clock. He needed a drink, preferably a coffee.

He unravelled himself from Toni to sit up. A neat pile of his clothes from yesterday sat in a corner of the room. He got up and checked his wallet was still in his pocket. Now it was full of money, much more than yesterday. He tried to dress as quiet as possible, but Toni stirred.

"Don't leave Reg... I don't have to be back at the club until four."

"I fancy a large double shot latte, I'll be back."

"I'll have the same, so you have to come back. Please don't disappear, don't leave me."