Reg and the Genie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reg slipped his T-shirt on and sat by Toni, stroking her hair and lowering his head down to hers, kissing her. Seeing how she dreaded the possibility of him loving and leaving her. He opened his wallet, pocketing a ten-pound note and then tossed his wallet onto the bed, next to Toni.

"No, I'll be back lovely."

He kissed her again, as she held on to his wallet, smiling at her prize, knowing now he'll have to return. Reg picked up her keys on the way out and trotted down the stairs. Outside was way too bright, after Toni's darkened flat, causing him to squint. He wasn't too familiar with this part of town, but he spotted a local cafe and headed there.

Waiting in the cafe's queue, he pondered. 'Had it all been a dream? His head ached, and he was shattered. But was there really a genie? Did he really wear a red devil's costume last night? But he did get laid at last, as his cock ached and he had just left a woman in bed.'

He ran through the previous day's events as he ordered their drinks. There were several explainable events. The vase wasn't on any records, as there was no vase. He hadn't really received a magical wish, as he'd chatted Toni up all on his own. Nevertheless, he could remember a voice in his head. Was he going barmy or was he schizophrenic?

Walking back away from the cafe, drinks in hand, he continued... How could he explain his clothes being on the floor by the bed? He must have worn them all night and back to Toni's flat. There couldn't have been any costume, therefore, no genie. These clubs are full of drugs, had he been hallucinating?

Reaching Toni's apartment entrance, he fumbled with the two hot paper cups of coffee and her keys, still nonplussed about any explanation.

("Ha ha ha... You should hear yourself Reg... Talk about being in denial.")

Reg glanced around, but there was no one paying him any attention on the street.

("I got your clothes back to you. You've seen the extra cash in your wallet.")

Reg slipped the key into the door.

("But I've not had my wish.")

("You got laid.")

("But I did all the chatting up.")

("Yes, you did, and that was my gift... I gave you confidence... How many things did you do last night that you wouldn't have dreamed of doing two days ago? There may not have been a flash of lightning or clap of thunder, but that was your wish.")

Reg mulled it over. He'd walked past the 'Cat's Whiskers' hundreds of times, but never in his life thought of entering it before. He'd always struggled with talking to Janet and never talked to a barmaid before, let alone two but to talk with all three in the same day.

("Okay, okay... I'll grant you that... It has been bloody marvellous, thanks... Is that it, you off?.")

("Yes, it has been fun, thanks Reg.

Possibly one of my better first days out of confinement that I've ever had.

I'm off on a magic carpet ride with Steff for a while. We will be back.

Steff sends her love and will keep Toni up to date with her magic mirror.")

("Oh, you and Steff now?.")

("Maybe it's time for a change, and she is an adventure, all of her own.

Oh, as I've had so much fun with you and I like Toni, I've granted you a second wish, for Toni.

Whilst in her mind last night, I discovered what she desires above all else,

and I think you'll enjoy it too. See you both soon.")

Then Reg felt a void inside him as Gene left him. As he pushed Toni's front door open, he heard a scream from the flat above. Slamming it behind him, he raced up the steps, fumbled with the second key and burst into the flat, nearly spilling the coffee.

Toni was standing naked in the lounge, bouncing up and down on her toes, her limp cock dangling.

"Look Reg, look..." As she bobbed up and down on her toes, arms out, looking down.

"Yes, your cock's limp and floppy." Reg laughed, watching it dance with each of her toe jumps.

"No... Tits, look, I've grown tits overnight."

Toni giggled, bobbing up and down once more. Reg looked up to see her with two lovely, flowing breasts bouncing up and down. Her chest had grown two gorgeous breasts, not as big as his sister's or Janet's, but gorgeous. Reg laughed, now knowing the second wish the genie had granted them both.

"How can this happen? I don't take meds?"

"I know... But it's a long story, so you'll need to sit down," Reg guided her to her sofa, for them to sit together and he handed her a cup. "maybe it will take more than one coffee... Toni, do you believe in magic?..."

~~~~~~

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my story and vote accordingly.

If you did, then please read my others or follow me to receive notifications of new stories as I publish them.

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, they have posted this story without my permission.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM.

I always welcome CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Stay Safe.

Nellymcboatface

~~~***~~~