All Comments on 'Regaining My Life Ch. 01'

by Quinn_McMullen

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, her husband is an asshole. Instead of divorcing him, she fucks a friend and colleague? This makes everyone involved morally dubious, at best.

G5902G5902almost 3 years ago

Looking forward to reading more of this wonderful story!

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 3 years ago

So much yet to develop here. Please do so.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Hope this is just the beginning of a love affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hmmm, morally dubious, I guess. When people are deeply hurt, they seek relief, solace, comfort. They may seek confirmation that they are still attractive and desirable? Does it solve the underlying problem, no, probably not, but that problem may not have an immediate solution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is fiction. "Morally dubious"? On this site? don't think so. Good story line, well written, and easy to read. What else can we readers ask for??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If this was a first story, it was an excellent one. Will be watching for more. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Life can be messy. If she left (and I read it she did), they (husband and wife) were separated and the sex was consensual. 👍

mcollectmcollectalmost 3 years ago

Great story even thouh she is still married to a cheater revenge is OK

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

It was a good story but the cheating aspect is a bit of a downer. She alleges her husband cheated first but Quinn has been good friends primarily with Christina but also her husband Jack. They both were there for him while his wife was dying. That’s not how you repay friendship that was freely given in your time of need.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 3 years ago

Terrific first effort. You write very well. Looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She is is the pot calling the kettle black. She doesn't have a moral standing as far as I can see. This is not romance.

SirechoSirechoalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic. Just like it could happen in real life. Both Quinn and Christina would be two very lucky people in life. True friendship is difficult to find and maintain. You told of a true romance.

AlkymistAlkymistover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the writing quality, especially for a first story. Some obviously have issue with the cheating aspect. Regardless of people's personal stances on the issue, I felt the relationship was real. Look forward to reading the additional chapters.

jkthekatjkthekatover 2 years ago

Amazing how this manner of friendship blooms all the time-nicely put into words- don't know who' Anonymous is- but he needs to live in the real world

funcpl124funcpl124over 2 years ago

Incredible beautiful story. You certainly touched my heart stings, with this well written piece, from beginning to end.

I look forward to reading more of your work. Have you considered more chapters to this touching story...

Thank You!

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullenover 2 years agoAuthor

@ funcpl124 - I have five chapters total. I think chapter 6 (in work) will wrap it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_McMullen@Quinn_McMullen
A collaboration that Erin Page and I put together has been published. It combined her Virginia Beach stories and my Gabrielle story. Here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6246638&page=submissions I strongly recommend Erin's Virginia Beach st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES