Regaining My Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So as long as your hair was still wet, we would still be in the showering event?"

Chris thought a moment, "I think that sounds like a good definition. If we were partially dressed too."

"Anything else?"

Chris thought a moment, "Kissing. How much kissing can we do?"

"Well, the 'no lover' rule hasn't seemed to slow you down too much. How about only using our tongues during the shower event?"

Chris looked a little concerned, "OK, we can start with that rule, but I would most likely want to be able to revisit it."

"OK. Anything else?"

"No. Should we write it down?"

"I wrote it down for Zoë and me."

"OK. I'll draw up a document for us. I'll bring it with me the next time I come over to work with you, probably Monday. So since I'm very sweaty and dirty from the hike, perhaps we should see how these rules work. Shall we seal our agreement with a kiss?"

I said, "Point of clarification -- it sounds like you have just initiated a shower event."

"I think I did."

"Therefore, the sealing kiss can be a full-on passionate kiss."

"It can."

Chris crawled over and pushed me onto my back, a broad smile on her face. She threw her leg over me, and her hands on either side of my head. She adjusted her hips so that her crotch was on my stomach. She lowered her lips to mine, touching them ever so softly.

She opened her eyes. "We should explore what limits there are to shower kissing."

She kissed me with an open mouth. I extended my tongue, touching hers. She pressed more forcefully. I brought my right hand to her breast, feeling her stiff nipple under her shirt. She groaned and kissed me harder. She started grinding her crotch on my stomach.

I placed my left hand on her other breast. I massaged her with both hands, gently kneading her nipples. "Perhaps we should actually begin showering."

"In a moment." Her lips returned to mine, the oral sensations driving down my spine and sending extra blood to my cock. We lay there necking for quite a while. For me, oral and tactile sensations are the strongest and Chris was putting those senses into overdrive.

She settled lower so that her breasts were pressing into my chest. I moved my hands to her ass. She ran her fingers through my thinning hair, slicking it down with my sweat. "You are a sweaty boy." She kissed me again, probing my mouth, then gently licking my lips. "OK, I'm ready." She dismounted and easily stood.

I lay helpless on the blanket, gazing up at her lovely figure, erect nipples highlighting her t-shirt. "I'm not going to be very graceful getting up."

"I'll help you."

I rolled onto my stomach, then gained my hands and knees. I held up a hand and Chris balanced me as I stood. She gathered up the blanket and we folded it together. We held hands again as we crossed the meadow back to the house.

I cautioned, "Watch where you step with those bare feet. Some of these weeds have barbs."

Chris preceded me into the mudroom, "We should probably leave our clothes here. I have a shirt and jeans upstairs in your dresser." She stood in front of me. "Let's get rid of this sweaty shirt."

She pulled my shirt over my head. I pulled my arms out, then threw the shirt in the dirty clothes basket. I pulled hers up and her breasts were free. My tumescent cock was becoming harder. We both kicked our shoes off. We grabbed for each other's pants. I had hers off first and ran my fingers through her dark brown bush and down across her vulva. She stopped and looked at me, her mouth slightly open. I gently touched her clit on the way back and she sucked her breath in a little. Goose flesh stood out on her arms.

She shivered, "Look what you did."

She dropped my jeans, revealing my cock at half-mast. She milked a drop of pre-cum, then bent down and licked it off. "That is so tasty."

My jeans were soon around my ankles and I stepped out of them.

She threw her arms around my head and kissed me with an open mouth. I pulled her tight against me and straightened my back, lifting her off the floor. Her breasts pressed against me, her pubes on my stomach.

She broke the kiss, "Upstairs."

She took my hand and pulled me toward the stairs. Chris released my hand and took them two at a time, racing to the claw-footed tub.

When I reached the bathroom, she already had the water running and three towels on the rack. She tested the water. She made a temperature adjustment, then climbed in. This time she was on the showerhead side and I was on the drier side. She closed the shower curtain and stood under the showerhead. She reached out for me and pulled me into the stream of water. She raised her lips to mine. I met her with an open mouth, pulling her tight against me. Chris began running her fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp.

I reached behind her and grabbed the shampoo. I switched places with her, applied some shampoo to her head, and began washing her hair, massaging her scalp. She got some suds on her hands and began kneading my chest hairs. She took a bit more and started stroking my erect cock.

She said, "Here, switch. I need to rinse my hair."

"I don't have any conditioner."

"That's fine."

She rinsed the shampoo out. She grabbed the bar of soap from the dish and knelt before me, the water flowing over her body. She backed me up out of the stream of water and soaped up my cock, massaging my balls before starting to stroke my shaft. She forced her hand between my legs and I spread them for her. She went straight for my asshole. First, she rubbed the outside, then penetrated me with her finger. She started a short probing motion, finger fucking my ass for several minutes while simultaneously stroking my cock. She quickly drove me to the edge.

I said, "OK, you've got me close to cumming. You've gotta stop."

Chris stood and handed me the soap. We switched places again so that I was under the shower. Now I knelt before her and soaped her breasts, kneading her nipples. She placed her hands behind my neck and kissed my forehead. I lathered up her pubic hair, running my fingers through the dark delta. I washed her labia, then focused on her clit. I had that little button as clean as could be. I looked up and she had grabbed the handle, her eyes closed, and her mouth open. I used the same move Chris had used and found her asshole. I rubbed her anus, then slipped my finger into her ass. I finger fucked her as she had fucked me. She grabbed my hand that was rubbing her clit and pulled it away.

She smiled wickedly, "Let's go to your bed. Hurry, masturbation party."

Chris wrapped her hair in a towel and helped me over the lip of the tub. She pulled me down the hall and into the bedroom. She propped herself on the pillows at the head of the bed. She spread her legs wide, with her pussy pointed at me. She stared lustfully at me as she started playing with herself.

I stood before her. I still had an erection, but I was damp and needed some lube. "Rub some of your juices on me."

Chris stuck her fingers into her vagina and smeared her fluids on me. Three more times she went to the well, then stroked me a few times.

That was all I needed. I stroked myself as I knew best. She was vigorously rubbing her clit, one hand twisting her nipple.

It was so hot watching her watching me, her fingers probing her vagina, fingers vigorously rubbing her clit. I stroked himself, but it didn't take me long.

I said, "Bring yourself over here."

Chris lay on her back, hung her head over the edge, and opened her mouth. Her hands never stopped pleasuring herself.

My first shot of cum landed on her chin and neck, but the rest dribbled into her mouth. She reached up and grabbed me, milking my cock for cum. She wiped the pearl necklace from her neck and sucked her finger. Then she rolled over and grabbed my cock. She wrapped her lips around me and began sucking hard, stroking me, milking me. She licked her lips for any cum. Then she knelt back and held her hands out to me. I stepped forward and she put her arms around my neck, then kissed me with an open mouth.

I entwined my tongue with hers and was surprised to not find much taste there. "I can't taste my cum."

"I swallowed every drop. You really taste good."

I kissed her again, "You kind of broke the rules though."

"I know. I got a little carried away. That was hot spreading my juices on your cock. I love watching you stroke yourself. I love you watching me diddle myself. Next to actually fucking, this might be one of my favorite things to do. I feel so open and vulnerable."

I kissed her again, "Perhaps we should dry your hair."

"Or not."

_ _ _ _ _

It was about 7:30 on Sunday evening. I was in the study in my lazy boy, looking at Google News when I heard a knock on the doorframe.

"Hey." Zoë was standing in the doorway smiling. She was wearing a loose-fitting, light blue top with spaghetti straps and a matching horizontally striped mini-skirt. The hem was only an inch or two below her crotch.

"Oh, I didn't hear you. You're so quiet."

I started to get up from my chair, but she came over and actually stood on the seat. She hesitated for a few moments so I could look up at her exposed pussy. Then somehow she positioned herself on my lap with her silky legs on either side of my torso. She put her arms behind my neck and kissed me. Her skirt was slightly askew giving me a wonderful view of that luscious blonde pussy. I placed a hand on each leg, enjoying the smoothness.

Zoë confessed, "I love going commando in a mini-skirt. It's very exciting." She leaned forward and kissed me again.

"We might have to take you out on the town like that."

"I'd like that, but one of our rules is that we can't date, remember?"

"Perhaps we can have a group outing like when all you ladies go out dancing together."

"I've worn this outfit to the club! Sometimes I will twirl so that my skirt spins out and anyone watching closely will see I'm not wearing anything underneath. Before the pandemic, we went dancing and I knew these lesbians were watching me. I was twirling all night. Being watched in public turns me on like nothing else. But back to the point, I was thinking that Anders' wedding might be problematic. Since it goes against the rule that we can't date."

"Well, the rule is ex post facto since it came after we agreed on the date. Therefore, it's invalid for that occasion."

"Oh, I never thought of it that way. So we're good?"

"We're good."

"I am thinking that the no dating rule is probably good though. Friday was so romantic and I don't think that is good for me. I will fall further in love with you. I fear that someday you are going to break my heart."

"I pray I never do that."

"Also, I hope you don't mind, but I originally got the dress I wore on Friday for Anders' wedding. In fact, he picked it out for me so I hope you don't mind seeing me in it twice."

"Not at all. You are stunningly beautiful in that dress."

Zoë asked, "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

She took my hands, brought them to her lips, and kissed them. "In all my thirty-nine years I have never had a man bring me to an orgasm like that. Actually, I've never had a man bring me to an orgasm, period. All my orgasms have been self-induced."

"If you don't mind me asking, how many men have you been with?"

"You are the fourth. You are the only man I would call a lover. My first time was in college and it was an awful experience. I know I was a virgin, but he rushed it and I was kind of dry. He took my virginity and he really hurt me. I think he tore up the inside of my vagina and I bled a lot, as in copious amounts of blood running down my legs. I think it was a lot like being raped, except technically it wasn't rape. Guys didn't worry about things like consent back then. I didn't get the feeling he cared about me. He was pissed because I was bleeding on everything. I dumped him the next day.

"The second guy was in grad school. I had been going with this guy for a long time, three months probably. He pressured me into sex. We saw each other for about another three months. Every weekend he wanted to fuck and it was just that -- fucking. There wasn't any love involved. One night when he had had a few too many, he asked me for a blow job, then he grabbed my head and jammed his cock down my throat. I gagged, then bit him hard, and ran out of there. I never saw him again. Sex has been traumatic for me."

I said, "How awful. What about the third guy?"

"I think I told you a little about Jared. I dated him for about three years. He's a really nice guy and all. For a while, I thought he was husband material, but the embers never caught fire. He was sort of attentive when it came to sex, but it never felt intimate. Sex with Jared always felt mechanical. He would lick my pussy to get me wet, and then it was bang, bang, bang and it was over. Never like what you did on Friday." She laughed. "I shouldn't tell you this, but since you'll never meet him, who cares?"

"What?"

"I wouldn't call it a micro-penis, but he was pretty small."

I asked, "How small?"

She held her fingers about two inches apart.

"I've seen a lot of penises over the years, mostly in community showers and locker rooms and that is pretty small. Although, I saw one guy in the Navy that was pretty much all balls. His penis was probably less than an inch, kind of propped up on his scrotum."

"Like Michelangelo's David?"

"Smaller."

Zoë smiled, "What's the biggest cock you've ever seen?"

"One of my college roommates was pretty hung. Like around eight inches long or so. He loved to show it off. Walking back and forth to the shower he would use a really small towel. Got a lot of attention from the ladies."

"Well I have to say, I am absolutely in love with your penis Quinn. It is just right."

I leaned over and kissed her, "Thank you my love, but I'm really just an average guy, who's completely comfortable with his averageness. Anything else on your mind?"

Zoë said, "I want to know the mechanics of how you made me cum like that."

"It kind of loses the romance then."

"I just want to know how my body works."

"I'll keep it simple: foreplay, erogenous zones, clitoris, and g-spot."

"G-spot?"

"On the top of your vagina there's a spot of tissue that is kind of magical. It's about two or three inches in. When it isn't ready, it feels spongy. When you are near orgasm, it begins to feel wrinkly. I try to rub it with one or two fingers and it makes a regular orgasm, extra special."

"I'm going to try and find it."

"Well, that could be one of our experiments. By the way, have you given any thought to what you want to learn about your body and mine?"

Zoë smiled and kissed my hands again. "OK, so I have become an internet sex fiend. I have been looking up all these ways to have sex."

"OK, so let me hear about them."

"I know you will never think I'm slutty, but all this makes me feel slutty. It sounds so interesting and sexy and exciting. I have to do this in my room because I want to play with myself. I do play with myself. I have to be careful with Johnny running around."

"So, I want you to do that for me. Play with yourself in front of me."

She smiled, "Would you like that?"

"It would be so hot. So what have you been looking at that makes you want to play with yourself?"

"So one thing I want to learn about is you. I want to learn about how to give you an amazing blow job."

"I like the sound of that."

"I also want to learn how to deep throat you."

"OK, that may be a lot harder, no pun intended."

"I will have you know that puns are the highest form of humor. There are all these amazing sex positions that look like so much fun. We're going to try all of them."

"OK."

"And..." She held her breath.

"What?"

"I want to try anal."

"I have to tell you I have no experience there."

She smiled and kissed me, "So, we'll learn together." Then she looked at me kind of funny.

I asked, "What?"

"I think you need to know this, but I will probably have my period next weekend, for Anders' wedding."

"That's cool. It's never stopped me before."

"You've had period sex?"

"It's great. You just need to put some old towels down."

"Do you eat me all bloody and everything?"

"I've always left the tampon in while dining. Do you use tampons?" She nodded. "I would just pull out the tampon when the time comes for inserting cock in pussy. Sometimes you need to use lube though. The tampon sometimes seems to suck up all your juices. At other times all the blood makes things very slick."

"That doesn't gross you out?"

"Not at all."

Zoë was giddy with excitement. "OK, we can try that. I was also thinking that we could try anal on my period."

"I will do whatever you want to do."

"And something I want to do for you. I want to learn how to massage your prostate."

"Something else I don't have much experience with. So what do you want to do this evening?"

"I know we did this on Friday, but could you make me cum like that again? Chris said I was glowing on our hike. I felt like I was walking on a cloud. Then I would like to try a couple of positions."

This entire conversation was amazing. Her sexuality seemed to be blossoming before me. I watched this less-than-confident woman who had described her first time as akin to rape, now getting excited about anal and period sex.

I grinned, "You are making me hard talking about this."

"I'm making myself wet talking about everything."

"Really?" I ran my fingers across her pussy, "Oh, you are really wet."

I put my wet fingers in my mouth.

"You really like the way I taste, don't you?"

I dipped my finger into her pussy again and brought it out, "Zoë, what you have here will drive a man crazy. You know how Cleopatra seduced Marc Antony? How Josephine seduced Napoleon?"

She shook her head.

I held up my wet finger. "Right here. Before perfume was invented there was pussy juice. I kid you not. Do you want to drive a man wild? Use your personal perfume. A little dab behind your ears and on your wrist. Maybe a dab between your breasts. Don't overdo it. This is powerful stuff."

Zoë reached down, dampened her finger, and applied the moisture as I directed.

I persisted, "Just like that. Your pheromones will drive anyone attracted to you wild. They won't know what hit them. Personally, I live for the taste and smell of a woman. My dearest friend, you have a taste and smell that is intoxicating. Your taste is making me really hard right now."

"Well, let's go upstairs!"

Zoë stood and stepped off the chair. She grabbed my hand and pulled me along. I have never seen someone so excited to have sex. Her blouse and skirt were off before we got into the room. She sat on the edge of the bed and went for my fly. She had my shorts off while I pulled my shirt over my head. She jumped onto the bed and held out her hand.

The light from outside was fading, so I turned on the end table light.

Then I sat down next to her. "So, before we start, you need to know something about me. I'm not a young man. I think I have one good erection and one ejaculation in me per day."

Zoë crawled up on her hands and knees, "Friday night you had two erections. Remember when I got you really hard in the middle of the night so I could sleep with you in my pussy."

"OK, so maybe I'm wrong on that account. I just don't want you to get high expectations of how I am going to satisfy you."

She leaned in and kissed me, "Quinn, I will be satisfied just being with you."

I began fondling her breasts that were just there for the touching. "What would you like to do first Princess Zoë?"

"Well, I don't know about first, but I want you to fuck me doggy style. I loved doing it cowgirl the other day."

"OK, we'll make that the second and third courses."

"I think I want to sit on your face and let you lick me."