Regaining My Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I consider myself somewhat of an expert on eating pussy while being sat on."

I took the pillow and laid down so my face was about two feet from the headboard. "Bring your luscious self over here."

Zoë smiled lustfully and crawled over. She straddled my face with her soft thighs touching my face. She positioned her pussy directly over my mouth. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and pushed her forward slightly so that her opening was at my tongue. She was so wet, I started lapping up her juices. I parted her labia with my tongue; licking ever closer to her clit, but stopping just before.

"Are you going to tease me again?"

"I think you have more control this way. Do you want me to tease you?"

She pressed her wet labia to my mouth, then ever so slowly began to move back and forth. I decided to just keep my tongue extended and let her pleasure herself. She moved her clit to my tongue and moved forward so that my tongue was at her vagina. Back and forth she went, slowly lowering herself so that my tongue parted her slit slightly more on each pass. My tongue only briefly touched her clit. She was teasing herself. Her eyes never left mine, looking down at me between her legs. I was experiencing the same mind meld I had with Chris. I reached up with one hand to touch her breasts and she grabbed it, pressing it to her stomach.

Suddenly, Zoë made her clit the focus of my tongue and she moved my hand to her breast. Placing both hands on her pert mounds, I began fondling her, avoiding her nipples. Zoë gently stroked my head, running her fingers through my hair. Her hip motion changed so that my tongue moved quickly across her clit. Pussy juice ran down my face as her pelvis increased speed.

Zoë leaned forward placing her hands on the headboard. I sensed that I could now finger her opening. I put my finger up to her vagina and she moaned. I felt for her g-spot and her spongy spot was becoming rougher. I started tweaking her nipple while rubbing her wrinkly g-spot. Her contractions started and I grabbed her hip with my free hand, expecting her to remove her clit from my tongue, but she didn't. The motion continued, but her body was shuddering; gooseflesh formed on her thighs, stomach, and breasts; her thigh muscles quivered. I could hear her panting. It was as if she was working through some sensitivity barrier.

Zoë's body jolted. She leaned back and I had to remove my finger from her pussy. Her back arched, head thrown back. Then she leaned forward and I penetrated her opening again. With my hand on her ass, I repositioned her pussy on my mouth. I heard a whimper and I began running my tongue along the length of her slit, just touching her clit and sending a tremor through her. I put my finger back into her pussy and started on her g-spot again.

I put my left hand to her asshole, her rhythmic contractions pulsing away.

I thought, 'How about a double finger penetration?' After lubricating my index finger with pussy juice, I inserted it into her ass. Slowly I finger fucked her. Her clit returned to my tongue and I flicked it. She pressed down on my face so that I had to breathe through my mouth. I started sucking her clit and the shuddering returned. Her body bucked as pleasure coursed through her.

I thought, Zoë should be so sensitive by now. Her body was trembling. I continued the triple assault on her clit, g-spot, and asshole. She pressed my face into her vulva. Finally, Zoë fell over on her side. My fingers came out of her holes. Her body spent, but still in orgasm.

I got to my knees, "Doggy style."

She moaned and got on her knees, her pussy and ass exposed; her face lying on the bed. I crawled behind her and got to my knees. I guided my cock to her opening and slowly entered her dripping pussy, a shiver running up my spine for that oh so pleasurable first thrust. Her vagina still contracting, clenching me. I took what I thought of as my 'ass finger' -- my left index finger -- and placed it on her asshole and rubbed. I knew I could last a while, so I went with long slow thrusts. Zoë was positioned so that my cock struck her cervix at its deepest penetration. With each strike, I heard her gasp. I lubed her asshole with pussy juice and used my left thumb to penetrate her, controlling her hips with my right hand. Her contractions eased and I knew her orgasm was over, for now, so I removed my thumb. Grasping both her hips I started driving harder.

Zoë raised up on her elbows, keeping her back arched. She started pushing backward meeting my forward thrusts. She raised herself fully on her hands and knees and I decided to try a more downward angle to try and hit her g-spot.

She said, "Lie down. I want to ride you."

I grabbed a couple of tissues from the nightstand and wiped my hands, then laid down on my back. Zoë straddled me, inserted my cock in her pussy, and started grinding. She quickly brought me to the edge. Then she brought her feet up to either side of my waist. The woman was in phenomenal shape -- she was doing squats slamming her pussy onto my cock, maximizing penetration. I could feel my cock reaching deep inside her and her eyes went wide, her mouth open. Her orgasm began again, her pussy contractions squeezing my cock.

And then I came. I thrust upwards with my legs, arching my back. I lifted my ass well off the bed, impaling Zoë on my cock. Pleasure flowed up my spine. Again, my back arched. Zoë's pussy assault on my cock continued. She steadied herself with her hands on my stomach, her pelvis still slamming onto my cock. How was I still hard? Zoë's head went back as she arched her back. She must have found her g-spot herself. Her hips never slowed the pounding with her pussy pulsing on my still erect, but aching cock. Pain and pleasure rippled through me. I was so sensitive, but I didn't want to be the one to stop this.

Zoë returned to her earlier grinding motion. Finally, she fell forward onto me, her head on my shoulder. I put my arms around her, my cock still in her pulsing pussy, euphoria spreading over us. After a few minutes, I felt her contractions subside.

I asked, "How did you do that? Weren't you sensitive?"

"I'm so sensitive. Please don't move."

"That was remarkable."

"I feel like I just hiked twenty miles. My legs ache, but it is a good ache. I found my g-spot."

I whispered, "I think this is my new favorite cuddling position."

Zoë brought her face to mine and kissed me, "I know it's mine."

She laid her head back down on me.