Regaining My Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she pulled my face down and kissed me.

I continued singing with Frank, "In other words: please, be true; in other words: I love you."

The song ended. Zoë kissed me again, "You sing beautifully."

"Thank you, my love. You dance even more beautifully."

"I'm thinking that was enough dancing for tonight. Let's say good bye to Anders and Geoffrey, then we can go."

We avoided Nina's table and circled around to Anders and Geoffrey. We bid our adieus to the happy couple and headed out.

As we approached the door, Nina's husband approached and held out a card. Her spoke with a thicker accent, "Please consider our hospitality."

I took the card, "Thank you."

We passed through the door and Zoë observed, "If anything, they are persistent."

I handed the card to her, "Please dispose of that when you have a chance."

"Gladly. I wonder how many men take them up on their propositions."

"I'm thinking there are not very many."

_ _ _ _ _

One the way home, Zoë was playing with her phone, "Oh, that's James Taylor. I think that is my new favorite song."

She put the phone on speaker and started playing it.

I observed, "Carole King wrote it. It's on her Tapestry album.

"Well, I love it."

"Zoë, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Yes, you may."

"Are you OK? You don't seem to eat very much."

She reached for my hand and squeezed it, "I think that is so sweet that you notice things like that."

"I'm not trying to be your mother, but you have me a little worried."

"Quinn, I'm OK. I just have a history of ulcers and reflux. My stomach is always acting up on me and I try hard to not over do it."

"I'm sorry. That must be awful. Personally, I think good food is one of the great joys of life. But I will stop worrying. Well, at least stop worrying about that."

Zoë reached over and touched my arm, "Quinn, can I ask you a question?"

"Certainly, my dear."

"You have started using a lot of endearing names for me. You've called me 'sweetheart', 'love', and 'dear' a lot. What's going on?"

I thought for a moment, "I'm not sure. Those are terms I used to call Roz all the time. So, let me offer two hypotheses. One, maybe I am getting very comfortable around you like I was with her."

I didn't say anything for several moments.

Zoë broke the silence, "What's the second hypothesis?'

"That you've cast a magical Wood Nymph spell on me and I'm falling in love with you."

Zoë was silent for quite a while.

Finally, she said, "I think that the first hypothesis is mostly likely correct. But, I pray that it's the second. Either way, I feel so very special when you call me those names."

_ _ _ _ _

When we arrived at my house, Zoë retrieved a reusable grocery bag from the back seat.

As we entered the house I asked, "Can I get you anything?"

"Do you have any of the wine from last weekend?"

"I do. I don't know if it's still good."

"If you don't mind, I'd like just a little. Not a lot. I want to be completely sober when we make love tonight. I'll be right back." I heard her run up the stairs.

First, I buttoned up the house. I poured us both about two fingers of wine in my nice wine glasses. I turned the lights on in the living room and sat on the couch, waiting for Zoe.

It took her a while and I heard her moving about upstairs. Finally, she appeared in the doorway wearing a shear nude colored negligée.

I raised my eyebrows, "Hello beautiful lady."

She smiled wide, then sashayed over to center of the room. She made a little twirl. The negligée revealed just enough to be very enticing. "Do you like?"

"I like that very much. I swear you are more and more beautiful every day." I held out the wine glass.

She came over and straddled my lap facing me, her knees on either side. One hand held the wine, the other was around my neck.

"Just so you know, I intend on following your advice from the other night and I am going to romance you with a lot of foreplay."

"That sounds wonderful."

"Before we do that I wanted to give you some instructions on how tonight is going to go. I want to get the instructional part out so it won't be a buzz kill. I want do anal tonight. I bought a bunch of towels at Goodwill to protect your sheets. They are already on the bed."

I remarked, "Remember, I haven't got a clue what we're doing and I don't want to hurt you."

Zoë tongue kissed me. "I've been doing a lot of research and I made some purchases. I've been upstairs getting everything ready. The bed is ready and I gave myself an enema. That's to protect you."

I was just talking all this in, "Oh."

"When we get upstairs I have two tubes of KY lube, a box of Kleenex, and some things called anal trainers laid out on the side of the bed."

"Anal trainers?"

She nodded, "So the way this is supposed to work, is you have loosen up my sphincter so that I don't tear and bleed. That's what these things are supposed to do. They are in increasing thicknesses to get me loosened up. I think we just need to use the first two sizes. I have actually been practicing for about a week now."

"Practicing?"

"Loosening up my ass. Once we get going, you are going to take these things and 'train' my ass to accept larger objects. Once I think I'm ready and I have you as hard as possible, you are going to lay on your back and I'm going to ride you cowgirl, but with my ass. I hope you don't mind, but that way I can control it."

"I'm good with that."

"Quinn?"

"Yes, Love."

"I have to tell you that I am scared to death and excited at the same time."

"I will do whatever you need me to do."

"If this starts grossing you out, please let me know. The first thing I need you to do is play with my asshole. Remember last week when you finger fucked my ass a little. You have to do that a lot more and get my sphincter to relax and use the trainers. I'm going to be on my side for that part. Any questions?"

"No, Professor Zoë."

She downed the rest of her wine, brought her hand up to my face, and kissed me ever so gently. "Just so you know, I really want to do this tonight. I know you care about me and won't hurt me. I trust you completely."

I kissed her and she opened her mouth probing with her tongue. We made out for quite a while, entwining our tongues. I held her perfect ass cheeks. Eventually, Zoë pulled the negligée over her head. She kissed me some more and I placed one hand on her breast, fondling her nipple. After a few minutes, she stood on the couch, her pussy in my face, and a tampon string hanging out. Anyone driving by would have seen her through the sheer curtains. She pressed her pussy into my face and I gladly licked her clit. I held her ass pressing her to my mouth. Then Zoe took my hand and led me upstairs. She was getting very good at removing my pants and quickly I was just as naked as she was.

Zoë laid on her side on the bed. I squirted some KY on her asshole and rubbed some on her clit. I used my left hand to tease her clit and my right to gently probe her anus with my index finger. Remembering her instructions I moved my finger around to loosen her up a bit. I wasn't sure how well that was working so I lubed up the first trainer.

I went slowly, gradually pressing it past her sphincter, "How are you doing?"

"It feels exciting. It doesn't hurt. Remember, liberal use of the lube."

I moved the trainer slowly in and out.

"Can you move your cock over here so I can play with you?"

I obeyed and after several minutes, decided to move to the second stage. Using plenty of lube, I pressed the second trainer into Zoë's asshole. It was amazing to watch. She was doing something with her sphincter muscle so that she could accept the larger object. Again I gradually applied pressure and her ass eventually gave way. "Everything OK?"

"I'm feeling like I need to poop. I don't, but that's what it feels like. I feel very full back there. It isn't pain, maybe tension."

"Just relax. I'm going to move this around."

I slowly fucked her with the second size for several minutes.

I heard her taking deep breaths, "You OK?"

"Yeah. I think I can do this. Keep going slow."

After several minutes, she looked over her shoulder, "OK. The next step is your penis, but you need to be as hard as possible. If you lie down here I will work on my blow job skills."

I left the trainer in her ass and laid down on my back on the towels.

She kissed me deeply. "Do know how hot this is? I feel like I'm about to explode!"

Zoë placed herself between my legs with her ass up in the air. I was already pretty hard, but a combination of sucking, licking, and her newly discovered deep-throating skills had me rock hard in minutes.

She looked around, "Where's the lube? Oh here it is."

She squirted the lube on my cock and spread it up and down my shaft. She kissed me deeply.

She broke the kiss and when I looked into her eyes I swear they were twinkling. "OK. Here goes. I am going to lower my ass onto you."

Zoë straddled me, facing me, her knees on either side of my stomach.

She slowly pulled the last trainer out and positioned my cock on her asshole. "Ready?"

I nodded. She placed one hand on my chest and reached between her legs for my cock. She guided me, slowly lowering herself onto my erection. I felt the head of my cock slowly penetrate her asshole as she used a constant pressure. Her ass was tighter than any pussy. I felt a release as the head of my cock passed beyond her sphincter.

Her eyes went wide, "I think you're in."

I nodded. I had my hands on her breasts, kneading her nipples. She moved deliberately up and down, increasing the depth of my penetration a little each time. And then her ass cheeks were resting on me.

She opened her eyes and whispered, "I did it. You're all the way in."

"How do you feel?"

"There was a little bit of pain, now I just feel full." I reached down and began rubbing her clit again.

Zoë then began what was one of the most amazing sexual experiences I have had. Her hands were on my chest, balancing herself. She began slowly moving up and down. I felt the sensitive edge of my cock head contact her sphincter at the top of her stroke, then she moved in the opposite direction until I was completely in her ass. She was riding me with her eyes closed, her head back. Then she changed her motion and started rocking back and forth, her ass pulling and clenching my cock. After several minutes, she changed back to the first motion. Then she stopped at the top of a stroke, reached back, and squirted some lube on my cock. Then she reached through her legs and spread the lube on my shaft. Back to fucking, up and down, back and forth. Her speed gradually increased.

She opened her eyes and was watching me. I felt her bear down, squeezing my cock like she was trying to wring the life out of it. I must have had some kind of expression on my face because Zoë giggled. Then she went back to serious hip motion with some decent speed. I wouldn't have called it pounding, but it was no longer gentle. All this time I kept rubbing her clit. Her eyes got wide again and she began panting. Zoë's orgasm began. Her sphincter clenched on the shaft of my cock. She began rocking back and forth again

This final motion, sent me over the edge, "I'm cumming sweetheart."

I wanted to thrust up into her, but I dared not move. She maintained the same motion and I came deep in her ass. She groaned deeply.

Zoë grabbed my hand at her clit indicating she wanted me to stop. She continued her rocking motion, her ass squeezing me. Finally, she stopped moving and laid down on my chest.

After several minutes, she patted me, "Thank you Quinn. We did it."

"You did it."

"But I couldn't have done that without you," She sighed deeply, "As much as I would love to, I can't stay like this. If I've gotten any fecal matter on you then you could get a UTI. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry."

Zoë lifted her torso off me and slowly lifted her ass, my cock eventually falling out of her. She stayed over me and grabbed some tissues. Some cum dripped on my stomach. She wiped her ass and looked closely at the dripped cum. Zoë then got to work on my cock.

"Not too bad. Just a little dab of shit on you and a little bit of blood on the shaft. Can you check me out?"

She swung her ass in my direction, "Your hole's actually still open a bit."

"That's fine. In theory, the anus is elastic and resilient. My ass will be back to normal within a few hours. Any blood?"

"I don't see any."

"OK. Good. In the meantime, I should go use the toilet then we can jump in the shower together."

_ _ _ _ _

I awoke the next morning and Zoë's head was on my chest. I decided I wouldn't move and just enjoy her warm body next to mine. She had one leg across my legs and I could feel her pubic runway against my hip, one breast on my stomach. Now I knew why the website on friends with benefits recommended against snuggling and sleeping with one another. I was definitely falling in love with this woman.

We must have laid like that for at least a half hour. At 7:30 the clock radio came on to Weekend Edition Sunday. Zoë ran her fingers through my chest hair. She brought her face up to mine.

I said, "I probably have morning breath."

"I don't care."

She kissed me softly at first, then opened her mouth for my tongue. She climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Zoë was on the toilet.

I stood at the doorway, "I just want to get my toothbrush."

"Quinn, it's OK. After last night you know everything about me. Your penis was in my ass. We were as close as two people could be. I have nothing to hide from you."

"Just want to respect your privacy if that's something you want."

"It isn't anything I want. You may have all of me at any time you desire."

"How are you feeling this morning?"

"A little sore. Could you get me an ibuprofen?

She wiped her butt, then inspected the toilet. "I don't see any blood. Good."

_ _ _ _ _

I made Zoë a nice breakfast of one egg and a piece of unbuttered toast. She actually finished her entire breakfast. We both stayed naked throughout the morning. I subscribe to the Sunday paper, so I put on my robe to retrieve it from the end of the driveway so as to not shock any of my neighbors. We lounged around the living room enjoying each other's silent, naked company. Every so often one of us would point out something that we saw, but I didn't feel the need to say anything and I don't think she did either. I have never enjoyed such companionable silence.

For lunch, I sliced up two tomatoes. I made myself a salami and cheese sandwich. Zoë opted for a cheese sandwich, no tomatoes.

Then we got dressed for our trip to the mall. She had two miniskirts and she let me pick which one she would wear. I selected the shorter of the two, the blue striped skirt from the other evening. She wore a light yellow blouse that came to her midriff. When her nipples were erect, they would stand out nicely with this fabric. I had her bend over a few times to determine the best way to show off her assets. We found that if she got her body at least perpendicular to the ground that the skirt would ride up high enough to see at least the bottom of her ass. With her legs spread at least a foot, her pussy would be visible. If she were to touch her toes, she could show the world everything she had.

As we hopped in my car for the drive to the mall, there were some thunderstorms building to the west.

I observed, "We may get wet before the day is through."

"I guarantee we will both get wet," Zoë giggled, "Oh. You meant the rain."

_ _ _ _ _

On the way to the mall, we stopped and had lunch in a small café. We didn't see much opportunity for exhibitionism. Zoë commented how arousing it was to go commando and have air circulating on her uninhibited pussy.

The mall wasn't very crowded. I thought that Labor Day Weekend would have had some substantial traffic, but what do I know. Zoë pointed out that online shopping is upsetting the whole brick-and-mortar retail model. We decided we should just take a stroll around the mall and scope out any possibilities for her to show herself.

Zoë held my hand as we slowly walked around. After one lap, we saw three possibilities. The first was a group of three dads sitting outside a department store. They had strollers and other equipment associated with fatherhood. We walked slowly in front of them, and I could see their reflection in a storefront. They were definitely checking her out. The second, was the athletic shoe store. There were at least two college aged workers employed for summer break. Finally there was the department store itself.

Zoë thought we should excite the three dads before they had to leave. There was a drinking fountain situated diagonally a couple of yards from the men.

I said, "Go get a drink and point your ass at them."

Zoë kissed me and headed toward the fountain. I positioned myself so I could see the three dads. As Zoë came into view one gent elbowed the guy next to him. First, she selected the lower fountain so she would have to bend over the farthest. Rather than drink straight on, Zoë positioned herself so that the men were directly behind her. She spread her legs slightly, then bent as low as possible to take a drink. Her miniskirt rode up perfectly and the three dads had a perfect view of Zoë's assets. One man's mouth opened. She took a nice long drink, then stood up and walked in the opposite direction. I came 'looking' for her and of course she found me. Then we walked right by them and into the department store. We headed to the men's department.

Zoë said, "That was so hot. Did they see me?"

"You dropped their jaws."

Now Zoë was getting into this. As we were walking through the men's department, there was a gentleman sitting on a bench. He looked to be in his forties. We looked at some dress shirts for me. She had two dress shirts on hangers in her hand. Once again she positioned herself so that he was directly behind her, then dropped the shirts with a clatter. With her legs parted, she bent at the waist to pick them up giving the guy a perfect view. She was bent down for probably 15 seconds or so. I just saw his reaction and he was pretty nonchalant about it, but he definitely noticed.

She came over to me, "I looked at him through my legs and we made eye contact. I'm so wet."

"I think we need to get you some walking or hiking shoes. You will need to have them put your shoes on you to make sure they fit properly."

"The guy will be right next to my pussy."

"I know."

"Oh god. I'm so nervous."

"Don't worry. I'll be there. Nothing will happen. I'll pick out which guy for you to flirt with."

We went into the shoe store and went right to the ladies' shoes.

I pointed to the shoe display, "Pick out whatever you would like. My treat."

After several minutes Zoë finally made a selection, "I think maybe a pair of these."

She held up a white walking shoe.

I walked around the store. There were three employees, all looked to be college age, there was a pretty studly guy and young lady; both looked to be athletes. There was also a geeky sort of fellow. He had a nametag, 'Ken'.

I went up to him, "Pardon me, Ken is it?"

"Yes, sir."

"Could you help my friend with some walking shoes?"

"Sure."

I led him over to Zoë, "Darling, Ken here will be happy to help you."

Ken's eyes got wide. Zoë put her hand on his arm, "Oh that's so sweet of you Ken. I'm not sure whether I'll be a size six or six and a half. It says you have these in white and yellow?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Oh, you're so polite Ken. Could you get a pair of these so you could help me try them on?"

"Perhaps I should measure your foot ma'am?"

"Oh, you're so smart. Let's do that."

Zoë went over and sat in a customer chair. In front of it was one of those low stools with a footrest. The chair had a black Naugahyde covering and Zoë flipped the back of her skirt so that her bare ass was on the seat. She spread her legs slightly and Ken sat in front of her. When she placed her foot on the footrest, she pulled her skirt back just enough so that Ken had a perfect view of her vulva. I saw him swallow hard then look up into Zoë's eyes.