Regaining My Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled demurely at him, "It's OK Ken."

He measured her foot, "It looks like you're right at a six and a half. I'll go get some shoes for you."

Ken got up and went in the back room. I thought I detected some bulging in his Dockers.

When Ken was out of sight, Zoë looked at me and mouthed, "Oh my god."

I just smiled.

Ken returned and it appeared that he may have adjusted himself. He sat down on the stool and Zoë put her foot up. She pulled her skirt up even further so that her little pubic landing strip was visible. Ken slowly removed her shoe and expertly put on the new one. He couldn't take his eyes from Zoë's pussy.

When the shoe was on, Zoë smiled, "Ken, do you like?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Here let me stand up and see how it fits."

She stood up right next to Ken, his face at pussy level. I came over and she extended her leg toward me and pulled her skirt up so that Ken's face was inches away from her pussy.

She asked, "Darling, do you like?"

"I do. Which colors do you like?"

"I think white and yellow."

"They have a nice blue color that would go well with your skirt."

"Do you think so?"

Zoë smiled and put her hand on Ken's shoulder, "Ken, would you be a dear and get a pair of the blue ones in this size?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Ken got up. It was obviously that he had a raging hard-on. He quickly came back with a pair of the blue shoes.

Zoë sat down again, and again arranged she skirt so that her entire pussy was visible, "Let's see the how the color goes."

Ken took out a shoe and handed it to Zoë.

She placed it right next to her exposed vulva. "Do you like this Ken?"

"Yes, ma'am. Very much so."

"Would it be OK if I wore these home?"

"That would be fine."

"Would you mind terribly helping me put them on?"

"It would be my pleasure."

Zoë smiled, "I hope so."

As Ken was putting on the first shoe, Zoë started chatting him up, "So where do you go to school Ken?"

"I graduated from State in May, ma'am."

"What did you study?"

"Creative writing."

"Maybe you should write about your experiences working in a shopping mall. I bet you could come up with some erotic tales."

Ken nodded, his eyes focused on her pussy.

Just as he got the first shoe laced up, Zoë leaned forward and whispered to him, "Would you like to touch my pussy? It's OK."

Ken extended his finger and gently ran it the length of Zoë's slit. Then she stretched out her leg and touched the front of Ken's trousers with her foot. Ken let out a low moan. Most likely, he just creamed his jeans.

Zoë looked concerned, "Oh sorry. I stretched too far."

Ken was blushing. He put the other shoe on Zoë. Just then Ken's studly co-worker came by and got any eyeful of pussy.

Zoë stood up and looked at me, "Sweetheart, do you like them?"

I said, "They are lovely, darling. Ken, my man, we'll take a white and a yellow pair, plus the blue ones she's wearing."

"Yes, sir."

Zoë looked down at the chair, "Oh, I'm sorry Ken. It appears I was so excited about getting new shoes that I made your chair all wet."

"Don't worry ma'am. I'll take care of it." He brought out a handkerchief out of his pocket, wiped the chair, and replaced it.

I paid for the shoes.

Zoë continued flirting with the kid, "What's your last name Ken?"

"Lafontaine"

"Well Ken Lafontaine, I hope to buy one of your books someday."

"I hope so to."

"Maybe I'll read about me." Zoë patted his arm, then took my extended elbow.

When we got to the parking lot she cried, "Oh, my god that was so much fun! I think I made poor Ken cum in his pants though."

"That's OK. Did you see that his jock co-worker got a good view of you too?"

"I did. Why didn't you select him?"

"Because when I was Ken's age, I was just like him. He needed it more. I bet his studly buddy gets laid all the time. Ken probably never even gets a date."

"That's nice. I'm glad I could do that for Ken. Quinn, I have to tell you, I'm so horny right now. I really need you to fuck me."

"Well, I think you should put the seat back, relax, and bring yourself to an orgasm for me."

"Really?"

"Yes, please. I think you should also remove what little you have on and just relax naked on my seat."

Zoë pulled her skirt and blouse off, but left her new shoes on. I drove out of the parking lot and was soon on the interstate.

"Zoë, I'm going to drive by this truck and the trucker is going to be able to look down and see you. Look up at him. Make sure you don't have your hand covering your pussy."

Zoë did as I asked, then went further. She rolled down the window and put her sneaker clad foot on the rear view mirror with plenty of bare leg visible. She positioned herself so that anyone looking down could clearly see her. I came up alongside of the 18-wheeler and slowed to match his speed as we approached the cab.

"He's looking at me."

"Tease him."

Zoë put her finger to her pussy, then put it in her mouth. I heard the trucker toot his horn.

"Quinn, can you get us home? As quickly as possible?"

"Sure."

"I'm going to fuck you until neither of us can move."

"In the meantime, I want to see you pleasure yourself."

_ _ _ _ _

As we got into my small town, the skies let loose and we had a torrential downpour. Zoë took off her new shoes and piled her garments on the floor. When I pulled into the drive and stopped, she stepped out, completely naked and put her arms out, the rain drenching her. She slowly spun around. I got out and she ran over and threw herself on me, her legs wrapped around my waist, arms around my head. I barely caught her and staggered back a step. Luckily she was light enough that I didn't have to strain to hold her. She planted her open mouth on mine, driving her tongue into my mouth, rain pouring over us.

She lowered her feet to the ground, then stepped away, spinning around in the rain. She began her graceful dancing, gyrating her hips as the rain glistened on her body. I just stood there, dripping from head to toe, mesmerized by the sight of her. I held out my hand and she ran to me. We got into the mudroom and I could see Zoë's jaw chattering, gooseflesh standing out on her skin. I grabbed a bath towel from the drawer and wrapped it around her.

Her lips were blue, "I'm suddenly so cold."

I held her close, a puddle forming on the floor below us. I was getting cold too and I took off my wet clothes. I got out two more towels. I dried myself, then threw the towel on the floor so we could stand on it. I used the second towel to pat some of the water out of Zoë's hair. Then I knelt before her and dried her legs.

When she was mostly dry, she tugged on my arm, "Let's go upstairs."

Zoë kept the towel around her shoulders as we hurried to the second floor.

When we got to the bed, I signaled for her to wait, "Let me put some old towels in between the sheets."

I pulled back the top cover, laid down some fresh towels, and we both jumped in bed. I pulled the covers over us. Zoë snuggled to my chest. Our shared bodily warmth chasing the chill.

She rolled onto my chest; her legs straddling me; her moist, warm pussy on my stomach. She ran her fingers through my damp hair and began passionately kissing me. My hands found her breasts.

"Quinn."

"Yes, my dear."

"It isn't even dinner time yet. If you don't mind, I would like to make love to you very slowly. I would like this to last forever, or at least until either of us can't stand it any longer.

"Your wish is my command, Princess Zoë. First, reach over and put the box of tissues close by."

She did as I asked, "I'm going to get you hard and then we are going to see how long we can make love."

She kissed me ever so softly. "I'll be right back."

She slid down my stomach and took my cock into her mouth. It didn't take long for her to have me completely erect.

She crawled back up and placed my cock between her wet labia.

"I'm going to take my tampon out. You're good with that, right?"

"It's wonderful."

Zoë kissed me, "I think that is so caring. Jared never wanted to be near me when I had my period."

"I think it is perfectly natural. I'm overjoyed to be a part of it."

I received another kiss for that. Now Zoë closed her eyes and moved her hips so that my cock slid very slowly along her slit. She did that for several minutes, then grabbed a tissue, removed her pussy from my cock, and pulled her tampon out. She wrapped it in the tissue and put it behind the box so I couldn't see it.

Zoë placed the tip of my cock at her opening and so very slowly pressed me into her pussy. It was even slower than my anal penetration. The sensation of being slowly enveloped in her warmth and wetness was extraordinary. Moving with exquisite slowness, she took my cock to its hilt, then slowly reversed her hip movement until I was nearly out. She placed her hands on my chest, her head back, eyes closed. I placed my hands on her hips. Time and again she lowered herself at a snail's pace. Every minute or so I felt her clench her pelvic muscles and squeeze my penis.

This sustained, ultra-slow fucking motion was spellbinding. Part of me ached for quick thrusting, part of me savored the sensations. To say she was teasing me was not entirely correct, Yes, Zoë was teasing me, but she was bringing me to a new level of arousal and anticipation. I have no idea how long she fucked me with her ultra-slow pelvic motion, but the entire experience was mind-blowing.

She whispered, "Tell me when you are getting close to an orgasm."

Zoë started grinding her pubic bone against mine, clenching my cock and stretching it with her pussy. She changed to an up and down motion and I could feel fluids flowing over my cock and pubis, no doubt her menstrual blood. Up and down, back and forth. I could feel my orgasm coming and I let her know. Zoë stopped all motion and looked down at me.

She leaned forward and kissed me, "I want to do this forever."

Then it began again, the ultra-slow fucking motion. I lost complete track of time as the afternoon passed into evening. Time and again, she brought me to the brink of the orgasm chasm and pulled me back.

I felt Zoë's thighs and she was certainly getting a workout. I was aching to cum. Blood must have been pooling on my stomach because she took a tissue and wiped me there. She hid the evidence behind the tissue box again.

I put my hand to her cheek, "Zoë, it's OK. You can bleed on me."

She bent over and kissed me, "This is wearing me out. I'm going to finish you off."

Zoë started the same grinding movement that she had used with her ass, her pussy pulling and stretching my cock; back to up and down; back to grinding. We began to make a squishing sound in time with our pelvic motions.

I announced, "Here it comes."

She started the rapid bouncing up and down. As my hips started to rise, Zoë fell on me pressing her mouth to mine. I seemed to cum forever. I know it's only a teaspoon, but it seemed to flow for a long time.

Zoë broke the kiss, "Wow. That felt incredible."

She thrust her tongue into my mouth again.

After a while, she came up for air, "How do we clean up?"

"The ultimate goal is to get to the shower. You'll want to grab some tissues and catch some of what's going to flow out of you. Stay over the top of me and don't worry about dripping. Once you have most of the drips taken care of, keep a handful of tissues at your vagina and head to the shower. I'll wipe up any liquid and I'll be right behind you."

Zoë did as I instructed and as my cock left her pussy, I could feel some blood flow onto me. She stemmed the flow, mopped me up a little, and then left for the bathroom. I was surprised at how much she had bled on me. I cleaned off most of the blood, plus some clots. Once all the liquid was taken care of I followed her.

_ _ _ _ _

After a luxurious shower, we went down to the kitchen in our robes. I made us grilled cheese sandwiches and we polished off the bottle of wine. We went straight back to bed. We lay there touching and petting each other, relishing the skin-to-skin contact.