Regaining My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wood Nymphs continue their outdoor adventures, although with the weather turning colder, they've only gone "full nymph" once. Wendy has recruited one of Linda's friends and another faculty colleague, Julianne, so there are now seven nymphs. I am lobbying them to find some guys to join us as satyrs, but they haven't pursued that idea very far.

Because none of us are able and willing to make a long-term commitment, Chris, Zoë, and I have settled into a polyamorous routine. I have the twice weekly FWB visits with each of them. For a guy who is sixty, it is a wonderful situation for me. I also have dinner each evening with Zoë, Chris, Johnny, and for the next couple of weeks Chris' mother, Terri. We rotate between the three homes so that the burden of hosting is distributed. While Terri is here, Chris and I have had two additional Saturday evening dates in which she stayed with me afterwards.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope it has given you as much joy reading it as it has given me to write it.

Several volunteer editors and reviewers have greatly improved the story and my writing. Thank you to Sissy Katy, s0rethr0at, Dyann Bridges, Lelo210, Sunset Devil, Editing Alix, and Erin Page for their helping in developing the story, their constructive comments, and their editing work. WokeUpOneDay and Lindsay Murray also contributed indirectly by editing and commenting on other stories.