Reggie

Story Info
Black runt scores with white MILF.
3.7k words
4.07
31.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

I'm a freak. Oh, I don't mean like a P.T. Barnum circus freak. My friends were the ones who dubbed me a freak back in high school. You see, all of my friends are about six feet tall. And they all brag about their seven or eight inch cocks and how they've been able to please the ladies for years. I have an eight inch cock too; however, I'm only 46 inches tall. I'm not technically a midget or dwarf, but I'm still the runt of the litter. Now, it might be tough enough to be under four feet tall when you're white, but when you're black and run with the brothers from the hood, being a little guy is really tough.

When my friends get together for basketball or any other sport, I'm either not included or I'm the last one chosen to play. Whenever we hang together, they all talk about the hos and sluts they're fucking. They know that women don't want anything to do with an ugly runt like me. Oh, I forgot to mention that, didn't I? I may not be the homeliest guy on the planet, but I ain't even close to good looking. So, as you might guess, I spend a lot of time by myself on weekends while they're out getting laid. Actually, I've never been laid and I'm 19 years old. How sad is that?

My brothers and I have all been friends since middle school. Our school was kind of a mixture of blacks, whites and Hispanics, and according to my friends, they've been getting pussy since they've been 15. I don't know that I believe them, but it's their story.

Anyway, it was a Saturday night and I was all by myself again. I drifted in to a local bar that featured a DJ playing easy dance music. Even though I was alone, I knew that the scenery would be good. Lots of guys bringing their girls in for the evening, and most would be dressed trampy. And if I wasn't going to get laid, at least I could check out the hot pussy before going back to my room and jerking off.

I sat at the bar and watched all the young ladies dancing with their boyfriends. Lots of miniskirts, low cut tops and tight slacks. Man, what I wouldn't give to get my eight inches in most of them.

After a couple of hours, I was just getting ready to head for home, smoke a joint and then jack my cock. I noticed a white couple come in about an hour ago and sit by themselves. The guy looked to be about 60 but the woman with him appeared to be much younger. He had staggered in when they got here and had been pounding drinks for the whole hour. Eventually, he put his head on the table and appeared to go to sleep. I walked over and asked the woman if she'd like to dance. She had blond hair and big tits. She looked like she was in her thirties, but what do I know? Anyway, she turned me down and said, her husband wouldn't appreciate me dancing with her. When I told her that he would never know, she told me that if he woke up and saw his wife dancing with a black man, he would have a fit. So I went back to the bar, ordered another drink and thought how much I'd like to fuck her. But I understood why a good looking blond would turn down a short ugly black guy.

The woman's husband lifted his head up and drained the drink on the table and sent his wife to the bar to get him another. Before she left to get his drink, she appeared to try to talk him out of it, but to no avail. As she was ordering, she turned to me and said, "If he passes out again, I'll dance with you."

When she returned to the table, he drank the drink immediately and then put his head back on the table. He was soon snoring. I went back to the table and said, "Looks like he's down for the count. Now do you want to dance?" She looked at her husband with total disgust and nodded her head.

When she stood up, she was about 5'5" so she must have been a foot and a half taller than me. Her skirt was one of the more conservative skirts in the place because it was only a couple of inches above her knees. Her blouse wasn't tight, but it was obvious she had big tits. She was hot, but didn't really go out of her way to flaunt her body. I said, "My name is Reggie."

"Hi Reggie. Nice to meet you. I'm Julia."

We danced a couple of fast dances and then the DJ put on a slow dance and she turned to go back to her seat. I grabbed her arm and said, "Let's try it, OK?" She looked over at her unconscious husband, smiled at me and nodded her head. As it turned out, my face was nestled quite nicely in her big tits. As we slowly danced, I could feel her nipples getting hard as I moved my head between her big tits. The DJ played a second slow dance and she made no effort to leave the dance floor. This time, besides having my face between her tits, I also slid my hands down to her ass. When she didn't object, I gently squeezed her ass for the whole dance.

After a few dances, she told me she needed to get back to her table, so I headed back to the bar. I had just ordered another drink when I felt someone touch my shoulder. When I turned, Julia was standing beside me. She said, "Reggie, I was wondering if you could help me get my husband home. I don't think I can do it by myself."

I nodded and got off the stool and walked with her to the table. We lifted her husband and carried him outside to a cab. The three of us got into the cab and she gave the driver her address. When we reached her house, she paid the driver and we carried her husband inside and put him in one of the bedrooms. When we went back downstairs, she asked me if I wanted a beer. While we were drinking, she asked how old I was and I told her. She shook her head and said, "Do you know how old I am?" I shook my head. She said, "I'm 38 years old."

I took a gamble and walked over to her and said, "But you don't look like you're 38 Julia." I pulled her close to me and put both hands on her big ass. She looked down at me and said, "You're kind of bold, aren't you?" I knew that I was going to fuck her so I just grinned said, "I guess I am. Why don't you kiss me?"

She leaned down and put her soft lips onto mine. I reached up and cupped her big tits and squeezed. She moaned and shoved her tongue into my mouth. I unbuttoned her blouse and reached up and slid it from her shoulders. We continued to kiss and I unhooked her bra and dropped it on the floor. She moaned again, and I reached down and unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

I was entering uncharted territory now. I was still a virgin, but I had heard my friends talk about the many times they had fucked their girlfriends and hos, so I was trying to remember all of the things that I'd heard them brag about during the last few years. I didn't care whether they made them up or not, I was hoping to try them with Julia.

I wanted to test her so I pulled back from the kiss and said, "Take off your panties." She immediately slid them down her legs and stepped out of them. I said, "You know I'm going to fuck you, don't you?" She nodded her head and took my hand and led me into the master bedroom. As she pulled back the covers on the bed, I looked at her voluptuous body. Her tits had to be at least a "C" cup. Her stomach wasn't flat, but it wasn't bad for a woman her age. Hell, it wasn't bad for a woman 10 years younger than her. Her ass was a little bigger, but I liked it. I took off my clothes and when I was naked, I looked at her and said, "Are you sure you want to do this?" She couldn't take her eyes from my cock, and she nodded her head. She said, "I want you to fuck me, but please don't cum in my pussy."

She lay down on the bed and I began kissing her breasts and worked my way down across her stomach to her pussy. I spent a few minutes working on her pussy giving her a couple of orgasms. She was loud. She screamed and thrashed and moaned. She yelled my name and begged me to fuck her. And eventually I did. As soon as I rammed my cock into that old white bitch, she came like a cheap whore. I pounded her pussy for more than 40 minutes and she screamed and cried. She clawed my back and told me to make her my bitch.

As I continued to pound her pussy, I said, "Tell me what you are."

She screamed, "I'm your bitch Reggie. I'm your bitch."

"Tell me to cum in your pussy. Tell me you want my cum."

She hesitated and started to shake her head. She was approaching another orgasm. She yelled, "N-n-no . . . p-please don't . . . Aaaarggggh! Aaaah! Yesssss! Oh fuck me Reggie."

"Tell me you want my cum in your pussy bitch."

"Yessss. Please cum in my pussy, Reggie. Aaaaaarrrrggggh! Yesssss! Oh Reggie. Fuck meeeee!"

That's all I needed to hear to shoot my load into her pussy. I came more than I had ever cum.

As we were lying next to each other, I told her that I was going to fuck her ass before I left, and did she have a problem with that? She shook her head no and said, "Reggie, I've never done that before, but you can fuck me wherever you want."

I nodded my head and said, "And whenever I want, right?"

"Oh yes," she said. "You can fuck your bitch whenever you want. My pussy belongs to you now, Reggie. Holy shit! My first time fucking a real woman and I've converted this white bitch into my personal slut.

When I was ready to go again, I told her to get on her stomach and raise her ass in the air. She complied, but said, "I've never done it this way before, Baby. Please be gentle with me."

I was gentle with her. At least I was gentle in the beginning until she was starting to get used to it. I lubed her ass and slowly entered her until I was balls deep. After a few thrusts, I began viciously pounding her virgin ass. I told her that her body belonged to me; that she was my personal slut; and that she would do whatever I wanted. She repeated back to me that she was my slut and that her pussy and ass belonged to me. She told me she would do anything for me.

After I shot my load into her bowels, I told her to clean my cock and she quickly went down on me and licked and sucked me clean.

After I got dressed, I told her that I wanted to fuck her again in a few days. She nodded her head.

I called her Monday afternoon and told her I wanted to fuck my bitch tonight. She told me that her husband had left for Brussels that morning and would be gone for the next two weeks, and that I should come over. I laughed and said, that would happen later, but I wanted her to meet me at one of the bars where I hang out with my friends first. I told her I would send an outfit over for her to wear.

As my friends and I were having a few drinks that night, they were all bragging about their weekend conquests. Naturally, they began teasing me about spending the weekend jacking off. I smiled and said, "I picked up a hot white bitch and went back to her house and fucked her. She begged me to make her my personal slut." The rest of the guys broke out laughing. One of them said, "In your fucking dreams, ass hole. Like you'll ever fuck a white chick before we do. You probably spent the weekend with your hand on your cock." They spent the next 15 minutes making fun of me and bragging of their own exploits.

When the door to the bar opened, the guys were still harassing and kidding me. I looked over and said, "Here comes my bitch now."

The guys all looked over at the door and saw a blond with big breasts wearing a very short tight dress. The dress had no shoulder straps and was apparently held up by elastic across her breasts. She walked over to their table and said, "Hey baby."

I said, "Hey guys. This is my bitch." Their eyes were bugging out of their heads as they stared at her ass and her tits. I was sitting at the back of the table. I said, "Lean over here and kiss me bitch." When she leaned across the table, her skirt rode up over her ass. As she kissed me, I noticed one of the guys cautiously reach out and cup her ass cheek. As her kiss lengthened, another one reached under her and felt her tits and a second one began feeling her ass. She lightly moaned and then slowly stood back up.

She looked at me and said, "I was hoping you would come over and let me cook for you and then let me suck your cock before you fuck me. Please, baby. I need your cock." Damn, I thought that couldn't have worked better if I had written her speech myself.

One of my friends said, "Sheee-it bitch. What you want this ugly little fucker for when you could have me?"

I got up, walked over to her and slid my hand up under her skirt and rested it on her ass. "Tell my friends what you are."

She smiled at me and then looked at them and said, "I'm Reggie's personal slut. He owns my body and can do whatever he wants with it whenever he wants to. I worship his cock and would do anything for it. I'm his black cock slut."

'Shit, this bitch is good,' I thought. I would certainly reward her tonight with my cock. As I looked at my friends, they were all shocked that I had such a hot white woman. Most of them had never fucked a white woman, and I had one who was my bitch. I said to them, "Maybe someday I'll share my slut with you, but right now, the bitch is begging for me, so I'll see you guys later."

As we were driving back to her house, she asked me if I would move in for the next two weeks while her husband was in Europe. I knew this bitch was completely mine. I said, "Sure bitch. I'll move in for a couple of weeks. I expect to be wakened up every morning with a blow job." She eagerly nodded her head. I still couldn't believe that this hot woman was throwing herself at me. If she just wanted a young black guy, any of my friends were much more attractive and much taller than me. But I decided to make the most of it.

Over the next two weeks, I experimented with my bitch, and discovered that she really would do whatever I demanded. I didn't call her by her name one time. She was my slut, my whore, a cum dump, a black cock slut, a worthless cunt and anything else that I chose to call her. She served me breakfast in bed and then sucked my cock every morning. I fucked her pussy and ass and then made her clean my cock. She rimmed my ass and shoved her tongue deep into my bowels. I used vibrators, nipple clamps and dildos on her relentlessly, sometimes until she passed out. I pissed on her and used her as an ash tray. I tied her up and spanked her ass and her tits. And she enjoyed it all and begged me for more.

I have to admit that I wasn't too upset when her husband returned. I was at the limit of my imagination of what to do with my slut, except for sharing her with my friends. But if I shared her, I would probably lose her. I was also exhausted. She was definitely a whore, and I have to admit that I was having trouble keeping up with her wanton desire to constantly have her body used and abused.

A few days after her husband returned, I was having drinks with my friends. It was interesting how the conversation had changed. Gone was the teasing. I had gone from the laughingstock to the hero. They all asked me about my bitch. "How did you ever get a hot bitch like that?" "What all does she let you do to her?" "Do you think she'd fuck your friends?"

So I told them everything that I did to her while I was staying with her. They had never paid such close attention to anything I'd ever said before. "She let you fuck her ass?" One of them asked.

"She doesn't let me do anything. I tell the bitch what I'm going to do to her and then I do it. When I want my ass licked, I fucking just tell my bitch to do it, and she does."

"Holy shit, I've never had my ass rimmed," another one said. "Are you gonna let us fuck her?"

I said, "I'll think about it. Maybe I'll invite her out to have a drink with us sometime."

A couple days later, Julia called me and told me that her husband had to go to San Francisco next week, and asked if I would come stay with her again. I told her to wear something sexy and meet me at the same bar she came to before that my friends wanted to spend a little time with her before I took her back to her house and spent the week abusing her body.

When she walked into the bar, my friends and I were already there and we all stared at her as she approached the table. She was wearing a short summer dress with eight buttons in the front from the neck to the hem. The top three buttons and the bottom two buttons were left unbuttoned leaving just the three buttons from under her breasts to her pussy buttoned. When she reached the table, I said, "Hey bitch." She smiled and said, "Hi Baby."

Since I was in the back of the booth, she had to sit down and then scoot around to me. As she slid in, twisting and turning, her top opened to display her breasts for all of us. Her dress rode up her legs while she slid across the seat and, at one point, her pussy was briefly exposed. She kissed me when she was next to me, and I slid my hand into her top and squeezed her breast. She moaned and I twisted her hard nipple. I said, "Why do you have so many buttons on your dress buttoned?"

She looked down at her nearly naked body, and then looked at me. "How many should I have buttoned, Baby?"

I looked at my friends around the table. All of their mouths were open and they were staring at her chest. "Unbutton all of them, slut."

She reached down and unbuttoned the last three buttons. "Is this OK, Baby?"

I looked around the table at my friends, who were all sitting there speechless. I reached up and slid her shoulder straps off her shoulders and down her arms. Then I reached down and opened the bottom of her dress leaving my 38 year old white slut completely naked in a booth with six 19 year old black boys.

The boy sitting on Julia's left looked at her tits and said, "I want to fuck you bitch."

She politely smiled and said, "I belong to Reggie. If he tells me to fuck you, I will. If he doesn't then I won't."

All of the guys looked at me and said, "Come on man. Let us fuck the bitch. She's probably never been gang banged before. Come on. We'd let you fuck her if she belonged to us."

"Maybe some other time, guys. Tonight I'm gonna make my slut beg for my cock and then I'm gonna make her a screaming whore for my cock. Put your dress on slut. Let's go."

As she was putting on her dress, she said, "Honey, you don't have to make me beg for your cock. I'll beg for it right now. I always want your cock, baby. Please take me home and fuck your slut."

I noticed that she had just buttoned one button of her dress and when she slid from the booth, her tits and her pussy were both on full display to everyone. I looked at my friends who were staring at my slut's body with their mouths were open and almost drooling over her body. When she stood up, she put her arm over my shoulders and I put my arm around her hips with my hand on her ass. I lifted the back of her dress and turned and said, "See you later, guys. Gotta take care of my whore."

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers